Really Simple Systems Reviews & Product Details

Really Simple Systems Overview

What is Really Simple Systems?

CRM software only works if all your team are onboard, so it needs to be easy to use and effective. Really Simple Systems is the super-easy CRM that your team will love and use, helping you organize your sales and streamline your processes. We’ve been around since 2006 and you’ll discover that we stand out through our customer service. Our customers range from 600 user systems to single user start-ups, and everything in between. But regardless of your size, you’re as important as any customer so we’ll be doing our utmost to help you get the most from our software. As well as a myriad of self-service resources, we still believe in the human touch and our customer support team on hand to help you do just that. Compliant with HIPAA and GDPR, Really Simple Systems CRM includes an integrated email marketing option and a service desk option. This means all your data is held in centralized hub, helping you streamline your business and create efficiency.

Really Simple Systems Details

Really Simple Systems is a Cloud CRM SaaS for customer relationship management. Includes email sync, reporting, task mgt, sales tracking and email marketing.

At Really Simple Systems our experience tells us that the majority of SMEs don’t need half of the functionality available in most CRMs and will never use it. So, by making our CRM simple to use we have created a system that organizations can easily adopt to successfully manage their business.

We also understand that SMEs don't have a team of IT developers on hand to implement their CRM. That's why we make sure our customer support is there to help you as you need it, getting you set up and using the software as quickly as possible.

Really Simple Systems

Really Simple Systems Videos

Really Simple Systems Screenshots

Really Simple Systems Reviews

Showing 131 Really Simple Systems reviews
Already have Really Simple Systems?
What do you like best?

I like the fact that it is easy to use and understand. Life is complicated enough without tools that think they have to be smarter than you are and tie you up in knots! The different packages depending on your requirements is a good option too and it's easy to change from one to another if you need to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That's a tough one as we've never had any problems in the several years we've been using Really Simple Systems. Maybe they could send out a few less emails. The information is useful, but they do seem to be quite frequent! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The main benefit is organisation. It allows us to keep an extensive list of contacts and their contact details so we don't have to go hunting for them. We can also keep a detailed record of conversations and activity so that myself and my business partner know exactly where we are with each client from day to day - just in case we were out of action for any reason or maybe away for a day or so. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Consultant - Director
What do you like best?

Simple to use on any device including my laptop, iPad or iPhone and a an excellent web based solution with pricing based on a SaaS annual billing basis per user and by module, if required.

All my separate Excel worksheets brought together on a single common CRM database, also rolled it out to a number of clients who also get all the same benefits of the Really Simple System CRM application Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As with all software applications there are some things that are not perfect such as the new beta data import capabilities, but the support is excellent helping me from data import, accidental deletion of one of marketing campaigns, so any identified problems are quickly dealt with or new functionality goes into the product road-map. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a simple CRM system and one that can be effectively rolled-out and implemented in a very short timescale giving an immediate return on investment making it a key business resource for myself and clients that also use the system Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

1. Centralised CRM data resource accessible on any device that I need to use depending on my location and environment.

2. Integrated marketing module gives an excellent dashboard view of my email campaigns as well included reports and simple dashboard widgets to give me very useful data views.

3. Simple and easy to use as its name suggests.

4. All my disparate data over the last 20 years brought into a single application backed up with CRM tasks, opportunity management, sales pipeline view and the ability to manage everything I need in 1 single place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The system is really easy to navigate and tailor to our specific requirements. The support is always excellent and staff are always ready to help out and advise where they can. The customisable options have enabled us to tailor the system completely to our needs and the reporting function is great too. We researched a number of CRM's for small business and this was by far the best and great value too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I honestly can't think of anything. It does everything we need and more. So glad we found it as much nicer to use and deal with compared to other systems out there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

W now record the time spent with our clients more accurately and more speedily. The system has literally saved us so much time in data input, and ensured we no longer miss out on billable time with our clients. We can accurately report on our activity and analyse our contacts. It virtually pays for itself! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It truly is its name - really simply and easy to use!

It is very easy to design the system to fit your company's needs. Great to be able to adapt it to suit our charity and its reporting requirements. Much cheaper and easier to use than other not-for-profit CRMS and that is exactly what our industry needs - to save costs and helps us run as effectively as possible!

It is very user friendly and easy to build the reports you need.

Customer support is also fantastic.

Show Less Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's ability to connect to other software e.g Campaign Monitor etc can be a little clunky . With more time and effort, am sure it could be sorted with Customer Support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Its made it much easier for us to report figures to the Management Team and Board. We can now forecast income more accurately. Great to also be able to schedule activity against each supporter and reminders set. Assists in us providing quality supporter engagement and therefore increasing fundraising income. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director - Lead Consultant
What do you like best?

I've been with RSS for about 5 years now! Initially when I started I was looking for something that would help me with my workflow management, and act as a collation point for my customer data. I had been growing and I couldn't keep on top of everything with my spreadsheets. The one thing I liked best was that to a certain extent I could set up the tasks to be whatever I wanted. I was able to initially set it up to track my clients from simple leads all the way through to completion of a project and paying a fee to a referral source, before starting again on a new project. We don't use all of the functionality and it is only now that I am beginning to use the marketing piece of the RSS System. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's not a huge amount to really dislike! If I had to say anything it might well be that I spend most of my time in my e-mails, it would be really useful of the tasks that were showing in RSS could be showing in my Tasks in Outlook! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be sure of your use case, what do you want to get from it? Check out the bolt ons. If you are a small business and starting up, RSS can really grow with your business, with the free for life option if you have less than x clients. We've got a small number of users Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As I said, I use it mainly as a workflow management tool, but now I am looking at beginning to scale the business further so I'm just about to start using the marketing system and transfer a lot of data over from Mailchimp. Having everything under one roof, i hope is going to bring some significant benefits. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Helen Armour of Really Simple Systems

Simon, thanks for the review. Glad to hear to CRM is working well for you. FYI you can sync your tasks to your Outlook Calendar and we will shortly be releasing new functionality to update this.

Territory Manager
What do you like best?

The ease of navigation and usable tools makes this suitable for small and larger users.

The ability to upload/drag and drop documents into the system is simple and swift.

Adding data is very simple with easy menus.

Customer accounts have selectable data fields so can be as little or as much as is needed.

Numerous tools available to help manage customer database.

Simple link to email navigation and document share a real plus. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Id be looking to find something to see any real down side so I feel I wont add anything significantly negative. One minor point may be to make the downloading and presentation of reports a little more user friendly and easier to navigate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Adding forecast`s and targets and the ability to monitor the progress with this ensures you stay on track and can review at an early stage.

Printable reports and sharing via excel spreadsheets simple facility to inform colleagues Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Really Simple CRM does as it is described, it is a very easy to use CRM with a design and usability that would meet most Sales Teams Requirements Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be better if I could integrate the CRM into Outlook as it would add to it ease of use on a daily bases and would give another way of seeing upcoming tasks that are created in RSS Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for an easy to use and manage CRM with all the requirements need for Sales functions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use RSS CRM for keeping a track of all Sales Requirements, Enquires, Calls, Meeting and Quotation Tracking Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Helen Armour of Really Simple Systems

Hi Martin, many thanks for your comments. You can currently sync your tasks to your Outlook Calendar but we will shortly be releasing a new integration feature with Microsoft 365. Watch out for the updates!

See how Really Simple Systems improved
What do you like best?

I like that you can plan tasks ahead of time, and know that you will be notified on the day. There is no need to write endless calendar notes elsewhere and try and remember an ongoing workload. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be useful to have a "to do list" widget. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Watch the videos on how to carry out functions, as they are helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is enabling me to switch off after work, because I am not thinking about remembering things for the next day. It has helped with business continuity because I can work from anywhere on my laptop, and not worry if I have forgotten a work diary etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Helen Armour of Really Simple Systems

Thanks for posting a review of Really simple Systems, and you're in luck - we do have a "to do list" widget! On the sales dashboard click the Add Widget button and it should be in the top right corner of the panel. There's help on how to use it on the link below - on the Examples tab. I hope that helps.

See how Really Simple Systems improved
What do you like best?

It's extremely easy to use and navigate.

It's pretty quick to learn too. Easy identifiable names to take you where you need to go. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The sign in option doesn't save my details but that may be my pc. The Search option could be better too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's extremely easy to use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Traceability with the notes fields and how easy it is to edit mistakes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

I like it because of the great support system, free webinars and ease of use! It has so many functions in one system and helps me run my business more efficiently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have a few more features on the marketing for creating emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go ahead and try it out. You will be so pleased with the service! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creating newsletters and marketing emails is a breeze! I found it so much easier and more efficient than other systems I have used. It's so easy to keep track of clients now! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Nick Leong of Really Simple Systems

If you would like more features for creating emails then you'll be pleased to know that we have just launched a new version of Simple Marketing that includes a new email designer. Contact our support team to switch over.

See how Really Simple Systems improved
What do you like best?

It is very easy to customise to your own requirements and to get information in and more importantly out!

Is constantly evolving and we are just about to start to use the marketing solution which again looks really simple to use.

They have really great user conferences too! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When they do update the software this can sometimes cause us issues with our data upload. As we upload daily it can be a pain. However, the support guys do help us out with this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Its made it much easier for us to report figures to the Management Team and Board plus we can see where the gaps are in our s ales force really easily.

Great for breaking down by district and recording our sales as well as day to contact with potential clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Simple input and lots of room for user defined information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

1.) They need a mobile app that syncs data on the road. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

No mobile app.. Great email marketing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Email campaigns are easy to set up, and they have great tracking that will keep you in touch with the success of your campaigns Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AT
What do you like best?

The system is quite easy to use once you know the basics and easy to train staff on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

With most of the support team in the US, it is difficult to get help instantly over the phone and normally ends up with multiple emails being sent to resolve the issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a simple and easy CRM system to use. If you are just looking for the standard reporting etc this system is a lot better than paying a lot for some of the other systems out there and only using a few of the functions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have solved the problem of keeping all leads from the sales team in one place and are able to analyse them as needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easily customizable. One can adapt the CRM to reflect their sales process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Given the above, there are some fields I would like to remove, but cannot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do not hesitate to customize the system to line up with your sales process and reporting needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am using Really Simple CRM to keep track of leads and the sales process for a project. I did not want to use SalesForce, what Corp. uses, because it would have been too complex, and have taken too long. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner/Director
What do you like best?

Task lists, agenda, creating customers and suppliers. We don't use more of the system at the moment reporting etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not clear on how to generate reports. Could be faster too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being organised, prioritising, clear to do lists. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Helen Armour of Really Simple Systems

Thanks for the review Stephanie. If you would like to find out more about using the reports tool do join us for our next live webinar on reporting.

See how Really Simple Systems improved
What do you like best?

The marketing tools and dashboards are great Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We have trouble linking our NZ and Australian users and accounts Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Also consider the marketing and enterprise options Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Helps identify where our marketing spend is being used successfully and where it's not Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

Dashboard is easy to configure.

Setting up marketing emails is easy and choosing your target audience.

Great that you can add emails to account records and keep a track of correspondence that way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are a few too many clicks required to update records but overall, no major dislikes at all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A great value CRM. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mass emailing is much easier. We can choose exactly who to send what message to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Helen Armour of Really Simple Systems

Thanks, please to hear the CRM is working well for you.

AI
What do you like best?

It is a very user-friendly CRM and their customer service ans assistance are great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Small thing - I would like to be able to rearrange the boxes on the account page for ease of entry.

If there is a way to do that, I haven't found it yet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need a straightforward CRM that can integrate well with email, etc., this is it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

For me, it is very basic. I needed a HIPAA Compliant CRM system that allows me to keep track of my client base and activities, all while tracking any changes to accounts.

It gives me emailing capabilities, as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The tools are just as stated... really simple, in a good way. The dashboard is fully customizable, so I could see the data I wanted. Out of the 10+ CRM tools I tried, this was by far the best. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No integration with Quickbooks. Unfortunately this was a must for our corporate office. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it. This was the only CRM I tried independently that wasn't a complete waste of my time. Would highly recommend. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Scheduling tasks and keeping updated notes and records with existing contacts is so easy with this tool. Adding new leads and converting them throughout the sales process is so simple. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

The way can customise to suite your needs. It easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That you cannot add an image of your contacts. More AI components or integrations with quality approved 3rd programs. This would enable me to automate for example simple tasks like booking a business review appointment etc. It would be great to integrate with What's App like it does with email Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Watch the videos, try is out for free. You will never look back, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can manage all my clients in one place. Set tasks for the future, keep records of previous tasks and a history of email communication. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

The ease of use, tracking calls adding contacts, the built-in email campaign portal Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The marketing module is a little limited in its functionality Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It allows me to send out marketing collateral whenever I need to, which also allows me to cleanse my database on an ongoing basis, rather than having to undertake a massive purge on an infrequent basis Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CT
What do you like best?

We can see our complete sales opportunities from lead to closing sales on a simple web based platform accessible from any device Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Generating reports where no widget option is available Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In the COVID-19 era we get a 360 degree view of all prospects we have been in contact with over the last 3 years with email and contact history Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Helen Armour of Really Simple Systems

Thanks for your comments. If you would like further help with running reports do contact our support team on support@reallysimplesystems.com and we'll help you get set up.

UF
What do you like best?

The tasks toll element and the comprehensive directorate of the system Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Being unable to run report on clients were owner is somebody else, also it would be good to be able to sort TO DO LIST alphabetically and being able to set level of importance Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As I'm basic user and not really in need to fully explore all tool and facilities, making any recommendation would be unfair as I've never used anything similar to make a comparison Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's enabling me to stay on track with numerous deadlines and tasks over long period of time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Ease of use, the system is extremely user friendly. We find it fast and reliable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

To be honest we are yet to find a flaw... We are confident if we did the company would assist us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We do not have any. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Data management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.