There is a lot I really like:
1. That its simple! Organization of the library, importing papers from the journal site or PubMed, PDFs is very easy and citation work not only in MSWords but also Google Docs and, with some efforts, on Pages and others. Noteworthy, I use med360 for searching literature every day and it works great with papers too.
2. It works on all platforms and comes with a very nice desktop version as well. So, no matter with what you work, it works great. We use a Mac desktop, MacNooks, PCs, and Windos-Notebooks, multiple Chromebooks, Android tablets and apple/android phones and it works great everywhere.
3. Its affordable: I share it with my entire team and this with a truly reasonable prize. Its also great, that some competitors, new OSs on the computer/devices do not require paid upgrades from ReadCube Papers like in some competitors.
4. Layout: I like its layout right from its beginning.
5. The team really helps you and respond to queries!
6. The team improves the service continuously and listen to the users.
7. One can highlight in the PDFs and comment and write some notes that can be fast seen in the list.
8. Because, handling and reading and commenting the PDFs is so easy and can be done on so many platforms, I stopped printing out the papers and work almost paper free with ReadCube Papers! Can you imaging printing and storing thousands of PDFs? Thanks to ReadCube Papers, I stopped it 5 years ago and never regretted it.
9. Last, but clearly not least, ist rock solid! I have >13.000 papers as PDF and it works very smooth and fast on all platforms.
I am not sure what features others share or not as I stopped using the others a year ago. Because I learned that ReadCub Papers is reliable and reasonable prized and comes with a very motivated team! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.