Rapise Reviews & Product Details

IS Senior Analyst/Programmer
What do you like best?

Rapise the ability to initially record basic automation sequences and then generate code. The code can then be integrated with Java Script which makes the whole script extremely powerful. The learned objects can be overwritten with xpath specific values within the script providing the ability to construct dynamic object references.

Basically you can make your automated script as basic or as complicated as you like, there is nothing that I have not been able to construct so far! java script is a well documented language and information is widely available easily on the internet, should you have something specific that you need to do!

Spira,

In the past I have used Quality center. So my comments are based with this in mind. Spira is easy to use and offers all the functionality that I have been used to. This product can run your Rapise automated scripts and will log and document the results etc in the same way as manual scripts are. I like ease of using this product and the considerable cost saving against using Quality center

An addition to the comments above, the responses, help and support I have had from Inflectra have easily been the highest I have ever had.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have found the integration with Spira and Rapise to run automated tests problematic. It does work but is not the easiest to get working. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

None other than except the free trial and use it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have been testing new upgrades to existing eCommerce web sites. This has given me the opportunity to write single scripts that can easily be run in Chrome, IE, FireFox by simply selecting the required browser. We also host these web sites in four countries, therefore, I was able to use a spreadsheet containing country specific labels and use a simple variable in my script to select which country labels I would use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Rapise Overview

What is Rapise?

Rapise is a powerful and easy to use automated software testing system. It provides the ability to test your desktop, web and mobile applications in a single, easy to use package. With support for myriad technologies including, HTML, REST, Silverlight, Java, WPF, .NET, iOS, Android and packaged applications such as Microsoft Dynamics and Salesforce.com, Rapise is your go to test automation package. Now in its 6th version, Rapise offers scriptless test automation through Rapise Visual Language. Rapise supports Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and is the ultimate tool for automating your routine UI tasks for legacy applications. Rapise offers out-of-the-box integration with TFS and lets you execute your Rapise tests through Selenium WebDriver or Grid, as well as the built-in web browser plugins. With automated recording, Learn-And-Go, intelligent playback and test validation features built-in, Rapise is a market leader in the test automation space.

Rapise Details
Discussions
Rapise Community

Powerful and Flexible Test Automation for Applications and Websites

Rapise is the most open platform for test automation. In a single package it offers support for testing web applications, desktop applications, mobile apps, web services and other APIs as well as the testing of cross platform frameworks such as Java, Flex and Qt. All of the libraries can be extended so that you can add support for custom in-house frameworks as needed. With seamless integration with our SpiraTest test management system, Rapise is the best solution for test automation on the market today.

Inflectra
2006
Silver Spring, MD
@inflectra

Rapise Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Rapise community
Have you used Rapise before?

Rapise Reviews

Showing 4 Rapise reviews
Already have Rapise?
RPA Developer
What do you like best?

Rapise has a powerful and easy to use a visual language called RVL (Rapise Visual Language) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found any lag now in using Rapise till now but if found any so far sure would like to recommend for correction. But when I started using Rapise introduced by one of my friends for testing mobiles. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I always recommend others....about the easiness of using Rapise. Recently one of my friends confused about using a visual language product. I suggested him to use RVL. Even we too got the recommendation from one of my friends. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are currently using Rapise with SpiraTeam to automate our regression test bed for Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP System. Even my teammates were in confusion couldn't take the decision which tool to use for the use case. But when we suddenly got a recommendation from my friend regarding using Rapise. And Afterall our problem was solved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Engineer
What do you like best?

Connection with SpiraTest and Microsoft Team System.

Script for Firefox and Google Chrome. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Rapise works well for all my needs, I have no problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Write code for your special web browser, try the free version that Rapise offers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I generate script for mobile phone and web browser with special functions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AF
What do you like best?

The flexibility to work across everything from old technologies right through to mobile apps and everything in between. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing Really, we had to inquire about debugging tools which helped going forward. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We found Rapise the only tool to work on our Legacy systems and environments - so the choice was a no-brainer....Given some excellent support for our POC, we have purchased 5 licenses to get going and that we are looking to have this spread across our whole business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Testing financial events over a period of time. Because we have been doing a lot of this manually, we expect to recoup much through Rapise automation Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Testing analyst in Tarjeta Naranja
What do you like best?

Because is fast, easy, include all technologies of web developments to generate automatic and editable scripts and perform its wiith clear and complete reports about the results of the test execution

Automating testing in crossbrowsing is very very effective in IE, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Opera

The integration with Spira Team, Spira Plan and Spira Testing is very good too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Rapise needs in Web Services, SOAP web services to generate scripts in in automatic form like REST Web Services Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Inflectra Products and Rapise Test are good and cheap products Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With Spirta Team we hope solver the time and effectiveness of testing, manage our teams in project develop and All the ALM software process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.