QuoteRobot

3.8

QuoteRobots professionally designed proposal, invoice, and quote themes help you look your best. Rather than using a word processor, use one of our hand crafted themes or create your own.

Work for QuoteRobot?

Learning about QuoteRobot?

QuoteRobot Reviews

Showing 2 QuoteRobot reviews
QuoteRobot review by Allison B.
Allison B.

"Totally worth using this invoice for your business"

What do you like best?

I like that the product is free and seems easy to use. I just put in my email address and a user name brought me to the set up page. For some reason it won't locate me though.... I need invoices that are time efficient.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that when I use this on my phone (LG G4) it's not very easy to use. I keep having to zoom in and out.

I have solved cutting time in half using this for my invoices. It used to take me hours before.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about QuoteRobot
QuoteRobot review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"Great Looking Proposals in a Snap! "

What do you like best?

I had never used a web proposal platform until trying QuoteRobot, and I am kicking my self for not doing this sooner. The templates are professional and I have cut down my time to create a proposal by half. Cannot imagine going back to the way I used to do it.

What do you dislike?

Honestly for the price there is not much to complain about. I took a little time to get the formatting down within the interface, but nothing like I have experienced with other products doing the same thing.

Having a professional proposal that I can create in minutes has helped our close ratio and more importantly saved me time.

What Proposal solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of QuoteRobot for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

PandaDoc Logo
PandaDoc
PandaDoc is an app that lets you build, track, and sign your docs all in one place. Automate your workflow, discover what sells with built-in analytics, and get legally binding signatures in minutes.
Qwilr Logo
Qwilr
Save time and win more work by replacing your sales documents with interactive & mobile-friendly webpages that plug into your systems and are as easy to build and reuse as they are beautiful.
ClientPoint Logo
ClientPoint
Proposal software for consistent, rapid proposal creation. Manage your reps pipelines and track what your clients viewed with proposal analytics.
Proposify Logo
Proposify
4.7
Proposal software that's made for agencies. Proposify streamlines your proposals in the cloud and helps you win more projects.
Proposable Logo
Proposable
Proposable empowers your company to create, track, and sign all your proposals without the headaches. From creating and sending trackable web-based proposals, to closing the deal with integrated eSignatures, Proposable automates the entire proposal process.
RFP360 Logo
RFP360
Whether you're an RFP Issuer (Procurer) or a Responder (Vendor), RFP360 is end-to-end online RFP management software that improves the process -- and results. For everyone.
RocketDocs Logo
RocketDocs
RocketDocs turns chaos into customer-ready content so you can fire off RFPs, accelerate winning proposals, and complete security questionnaires with blazing speed and accuracy.
Better Proposals Logo
Better Proposals
Better Proposals is an online proposal software.
XaitPorter Logo
XaitPorter
4.8
XaitPorter is a collaborative writing software that allows several people to produce documents such as tenders and proposals faster.
Nusii Logo
Nusii
4.9
Nusii has just the right features to help you get beautiful proposals out the door fast.

Learning about QuoteRobot?

* We monitor all QuoteRobot reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.