QuickBooks for G Suite Reviews & Product Details

What is QuickBooks for G Suite?

QuickBooks is an easy accounting software which is built for your business and approved by accountants.

QuickBooks for G Suite Profile Details

QuickBooks for G Suite Profile Details

Intuit
Description
From Intuits flagship products Quicken, QuickBooks & TurboTax to Mint.com, our end-to-end solutions stand as testament to our commitment to revolutionize the way millions of people manage small businesses, payroll, accounting, and personal finance.
1983

QuickBooks for G Suite Reviews

1-16 of 16 total QuickBooks for G Suite reviews

QuickBooks for G Suite Reviews

1-16 of 16 total QuickBooks for G Suite reviews

"Get control of your operation"

What do you like best?

I like the way people can access Quickbooks via Internet and they don't have to be in the same area.

What do you dislike?

Before I don't like that 5 users can use it at the same time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Using Quickbooks for G suite is like a life savior, I managed a project for a company import export to train some merchants how to use Quickbooks online in order to sell products via tablets and smartphone. Train them only how to sell and the executive and finance will do the rest of the job on it. Every asset the company had, they implemented it in Quickbooks for G suite. It was very easy when you are logging with your gmail account wherever you are in the world, you can control your finance. The Boss is traveling all the time and I wanted this system to work in order to work freely at home and He doesn't want a vpn configuration, nor a remote access to use his system, that was the best shot for him. At the end, everything worked perfectly and we were a super heros. Nowadays I think using quickbooks online with the cloud system is betther than using a traditional software that you have your file or database stored on a local server and you can access it locally and depend on that.

This software help me resolve a case that was a challenge for me where I lived. Allowing merchants to sell products in the street markets via tablets and smartphone. The front office can see how the products are selling and can control the profit easily.

Founder/CEO

"QuickBooks for G Suite"

What do you like best?

Ability to generate and send invoices via Gmail. Can schedule client work and appointments with Google Calendar, and bill hours from QuickBooks. Customer support is and always has been excellent.

What do you dislike?

Long implementation from our previous system(s), but to be fair, most of the problems were self inflicted due to our way of doing business prior to implementation.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We are a small to mid-size nonprofit working with the homeless or at risk members of our community. Highly recommend this product for anyone wanting to organize, streamline and get a high ROI.

All of our communications and information in one place, accessed whenever necessary. Information is now in a standardized format (previously was a combination of several programs and hand written notes and memos). Cut down on travel with hangouts. Everything is available instantly, from any device, anywhere in the world.

Tax Consultant
Management Consulting
(10,001+ employees)

"for entry level professionals!"

What do you like best?

Quick books are an all in one solution. It is accessible from anywhere .It’s simple user interface makes it easy for even entry level professionals. It creates invoices and receive payments at one go. It has multiple interesting features like automatic mileage tracking, business expense tracking & quarterly tax estimates which makes one’ s life easier.

What do you dislike?

It is perfect for entry level but for growing businesses it lacks advanced features. It has very basic features which lacks advanced & necessary features like depreciation tables & footnotes below financial statements. Reports generated also lacks formatting options and unable to do detailed customization. For example one cannot find a detailed transaction report or summary report.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommended!

One of the best features is the payroll feature, everything is integrated so it doesn't take long and is calculated for you.

Founder
Farming
(Myself Only)

"Great integration to have everything in one place "

What do you like best?

Ease of use from any browser, quick load times, auto invoicing using Google Calendar.

What do you dislike?

A bit of research involved prior to using.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are already using G Suite and Quickbooks it is helpful to install this under your G Suite admin console so you can access quickbooks quickly. Great for if you are on the go and don't want to install QB on every device.

Quick access to quickbooks without additional log in from web browsers. This allows me to work on bookkeeping tasks or pull up information anywhere quickly.

AC

"QuickBooks Review"

What do you like best?

What I like best about this program is that I am able to organize my information in a way that is clean and clear, and easily retrievable

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about this program is that I cannot use all of my keyboard shortcuts that I would normally use in other programs.

We are able to enter bills and pay bills in an organized fashion. If we stopped using paper tomorrow, we'd be okay because all of our information would be organized on QuickBooks. In fact, I'm not sure why we're still using paper at all

"Quickbook on the go. "

What do you like best?

I like that it has all the features you are used to using with the original Quick book program but now accessible with Google Cloud. It allows me to work on my Quick book virtually everywhere with any device I want.

What do you dislike?

I think the implementation of Cloud based program is excellent. Only thing I dislike is that it does cost money. I ended up not continuing to use just because of that.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you do not mind paying the fee and would like a cloud based quickbook system, this is a great choice.

You are able to incorporate many of the google features, such as the google calendar or contact list to manage and invoice different clients/ employees with ease.

"This program is amazing!"

What do you like best?

I like how it everything that you are doing. If you make a mistake you are able to revert back to certain date. It really helps our company get organizing and we now make a lot less mistakes.

What do you dislike?

I wish the support was better. They offer a great site for support but there is a lot to read.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you purchase support package.

We are able to stay more organized and we work a lot more efficiently.

"Easy to use! Learned it in class and later helped it in my internship "

What do you like best?

Very good with record keeping. Good customization option. We can also export the report in excel and very helpful for making purchase order and invoice.

What do you dislike?

It is sometime disappointing since it takes a while to get logged in. Need to refresh it all the time, also need to walk around asking every individual if they are using a single mode. I wish it had a option where we could see who was using in single mode particularly. And have to wait until the individual is finished.

Construction accounting at the moment.

Retaining fees is easy to calculate and helps us pay rest later. It’s great.

Marketing Director

" Marketing Director"

What do you like best?

Our Team can login any time, any where.

What do you dislike?

We have weekly glitches in the system, that sometimes slows down inputting the totals. Might be our wifi isn't strong.

Benefits are for us that our business owner is not in the state. She lives elseware. She can login and understand what we are doing daily

"Many efficient tracking systems in one"

What do you like best?

I love that our different accounts can talk to one another and that data transfers easily to and from other programs.

What do you dislike?

I find the navigation a bit clunky. It should be easier to navigate between individual records.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take the time to figure out the level of detail that will work for you before you begin entering data.

We keep track of our business accounts and bank accounts this way. It streamlines our tax process tremendously.

"It's a great idea if it worked properly"

What do you like best?

I like this but it does not always work. Also it only seems to work with the online version.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it does not work properly. A lot of time you cannot get the system to load.

I wanted to be able to send email invoices quickly without having to login to many different systems.

"Mid product"

What do you like best?

The option to run reports easily. Also that you can quickly access everything you need.

What do you dislike?

It fails often. I have to call support repeatedly to have an issue fixed or to find out a temporary solution until the issue is fixed.

Quickly providing reporting and my month-end close is very quick and efficient.

(5001-10,000 employees)

"Intuitive Expense Recording "

What do you like best?

Think of this program as your new in-house business accountant. You can track your bills, expenses, and payroll with QuickBooks.

What do you dislike?

Quickbooks can be very time consuming. It becomes easier over time as it remembers your recurring expenses.

In house book keeping! This program eliminates an entire position within a small company.

UP

"Great for accounting!"

What do you like best?

We love that it's all connected to Docs and the other Google Drive apps. We also love the revision and tracking features! It's also universal.

What do you dislike?

It only works with Google Chrome. Otherwise, there is nothing else we dislike.

All of our accounting needs, bookkeeping, annual audits, and tax issues, etc.

UL

"Longtime user of Quickbooks"

What do you like best?

It makes the business part of our practice easy and exact.

What do you dislike?

Some of the functions in the billing mode are not as efficient as they could be.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out and you will see how easy it is to use and it pays for itself over time.

All our billing issues and accounting.

"Is good"

What do you like best?

You cand send invoice without download it first, just with one click you got what you want.

What do you dislike?

It is really good and easy so i like it very much

You cut steps and you are like one step ahead for send invoices to your customers.

QuickBooks for G Suite User Ratings

8.3
Ease of Setup
Average: 9.3*
* G Suite for Finance Category
Do you work for QuickBooks for G Suite?

QuickBooks for G Suite Categories on G2