What do you like best?
* eXplorer tool
* integration with JIRA
* reporting capability
* very configurable
* separate access to projects (can share with customers)
* test artefact organisation/ tree view presentation
* ability to share test cases
* assignment of test cases
* version control
What do you dislike?
* reporting needs further improvement (I know this is in the pipeline)
* more bugs than I expected in the software
Recommendations to others considering the product:
qTest is worth a look especially if you integrate with JIRA as the integration is superior to other offerings - two-way with realtime updates.
What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
* we were spending too much time on manual report creation
* creation of JIRA tickets often unclear and resulted in wasted time going back and forth
* difficult or impossible to find test artefacts and correct versions
* previous Test Management system too slow and clunky
Benefits - above problems now resolved. Greatest additional benefit is with the eXplorer tool, no need to manually capture screen shots as test evidence. It will also help propel our exploratory testing endeavours.