Qarrot

Qarrot is a full-circle employee reward and recognition software solution to improve staff morale and performance, boost engagement and increase retention.

Work for Qarrot?

Learning about Qarrot?

Qarrot Reviews

Ask Qarrot a Question
Showing 67 Qarrot reviews
Qarrot review by Jamie P.
Jamie P.

"Qarrot Review"

What do you like best?

Great way to reward employees and start some friendly competition.

What do you dislike?

nothing yet! We have just started using the product and so far its much better than what we used previously at my other company.

Making sure employees feel appreciated

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Qarrot
Qarrot review by Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

"Outstanding way to recognize employees."

What do you like best?

I enjoy being able to tell my co-workers what a great job they are doing.

What do you dislike?

I like everything about Qarrot. There is nothing not to like about Qarrot

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy to use.

I see that employees are using Qarrot to empower each other with positive thoughts.

What Employee Recognition solution do you use?

Qarrot review by Louise F.
Louise F.

"Great for employee incentives"

What do you like best?

As an employee it's a nice way to get incentives for reaching goals. The choice of vouchers is great too.

What do you dislike?

So far, nothing! We haven't had any issues with the programme.

It's a nice way to motivate employees to reach certain goals.

Qarrot review by Brianna R.
Brianna R.

"Wonderful Incentive Platform"

What do you like best?

Qarrot is an easy to use and fun platform for staff and employee incentives. It is a great way to help encourage employees to complete goals and reach new levels!

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything that I dislike about Qarrot at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great platform for encouraging your employees to reach goals and new accomplishments. Plus they get to have fun while doing it.

Qarrot provides a useful and easy to use platform for us to encourage employees to reach goals and accomplish new tasks.

Qarrot review by D R.
D R.

"Great Service, Even Greater Support!"

What do you like best?

I love the user interface (especially the badges) — It's really easy to use as far as creating new campaigns and acknowledging other co-workers for a job well done. The reward options are great, too! There are a ton of gift cards to choose from, which I appreciate.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I strongly dislike about Qarrot. There have been a few instances where I was unable to log into my account or redeem my points, but their support department is extremely helpful and quick to reply to any issues I've brought to their attention.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend giving Qarrot a try and encouraging your team to create new campaigns (and award points to each other) in order to really get the full benefit of the service.

We're a remote team scattered across the globe, so this service has given us the means to connect through positive praise by recognizing our individual strengths.

Qarrot review by Chris S.
Chris S.

"Earning Points for Great Employees is Great!"

What do you like best?

Being able to see that my hard work is noticed

What do you dislike?

A little difficult to navigate the site, but will take time to get used to

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A great tool if you would like to recognize an employee's hard work

Recognizing hard working employees can be difficult to do and keep track

Qarrot review by Sharla D.
Sharla D.

"Sales"

What do you like best?

I'm glad our company is using this. It let's other members of our company interact with people they never see and know what's going on in other stores! Who doesn't love being rewarded!

What do you dislike?

I've only been using it a couple weeks, but haven't found anything I don't like about it.

The benefit I've seen is, what's happening at our other locations.

Qarrot review by Cary P.
Cary P.

"Encouraged Employee"

What do you like best?

It is easy to run multiple campaigns so as an employee I have enjoyed the multiple ways I can get points. It’s been simple to access the benefits I am receiving.

What do you dislike?

It used to be quite difficult to input points, the mobile view has improved but can still be a little tricky.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try and see how your employees come together

Puts our company’s recognition/rewards system all in one place. Simplifies the work I have to do.

Qarrot review by Lukas W.
Lukas W.

"Easy and friendly staff engagement and recognition"

What do you like best?

Friendly (and cheerful) app, friendly (and cheerful) customer support, and super helpful development team who love to squish any bugs and consider feature ideas.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike to be fair. Sometimes the app loads slowly; campaigns have limited edit-ability after they start; more badge icons needed. These are minor inconveniences at best and don't impact use of the service.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for an easy to use system to recognize achievement, create campaigns to increase engagement, then you will enjoy Qarrot. One of the best features is (optional) the ability for the team to reward each other. Brilliant way to show appreciation to each other. The Qarrot team is supportive too!

Our staff are distributed around the globe and many work from home. We use Qarrot to incentivize projects and announce initiatives. We also use it to reward positive contributions to the team.

Qarrot review by Kathy F.
Kathy F.

"Kathy"

What do you like best?

I like that it is like a social network for coworkers only and that they can praise each other for doing a great job, or just tell them Happy Birthday and even send them a private message. Plus I like that we can set up campaigns to keep the employees engaged.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I like this inventive program.

Moral boost, employee interaction

Qarrot review by Lisa M.
Lisa M.

"GIFTING HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER"

What do you like best?

I love that we are able to recognize our employees both publicly and privately for a JOB WELL DONE!

What do you dislike?

It seems that we had a problem in the beginning with employees getting access & signing on, but that seems to be fixed now!

The employees like to recognize each other which helps build morale.

Qarrot review by Paige F.
Paige F.

"This is a great software that allows employees to stay connected!"

What do you like best?

I like that employees from different locations can stay connected to each other and see their achievements!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing a dislike about this program! It is a great system for company morale

This creates unity and helps build morale.

"Great program!"

What do you like best?

It's great for a company to have options to reward employees for meeting goals and expectations!

What do you dislike?

I haven't had any issues with Qarrot since beginning this last month.

I'm unaware of any issues.

Qarrot review by User

"Qarrots never tasted better!"

What do you like best?

I highly recommend giving Qarrot a try. It is the best method to promote moral among encourage your team-members to promote teamwork. Also, you can create campaigns to promote activities within the organizations.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing yet that I do not like about this wonderful award system. I honestly promote this program to any organization who is willing to find a method to promote teamwork!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The Product is easy to use. It is a great tool to promote teamwork and to recognize your team members by acknowledging their efforts!

Lack of teamwork, boredom and employee retention. It brings employees better work related relationships.

Qarrot review by Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.

"great website for employee moral "

What do you like best?

We can give co-workers the appreciation they deserve

What do you dislike?

I can not find anything that I dislike about Qarrot

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it, this is a great product for large companies.

The ability to be able to interact with other coworkers and keep track of brithdays/anniversarys

Qarrot review by User

"Qarrot provides excellent employee moral"

What do you like best?

I like that you can give your co workers the appreciation they deserve. Your able to recognize them for different achievements. Tell your co workers Happy Birthday. There are plenty of gift cards to choose from for gifts.

What do you dislike?

I can not find anything that I dislike Qarrot

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Qarrot is an excellent

You are bringing employees together, team work and letting them know how much they are appreciated

Qarrot review by User in Medical Practice
User in Medical Practice

"WONDERFUL!!"

What do you like best?

I like recognizing my coworkers in such a positive way

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything i think it is a wonderful way to recognize employees

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it! it is a great opportunity to recognize your coworkers from different offices & locations

I have found that nothing goes unnoticed in our office

Qarrot review by User in Legal Services
User in Legal Services

"Great for Peer Praise"

What do you like best?

Allows me and my coworkers to praise each other publicly so that everyone can see - which is great when we are a multinational company

What do you dislike?

In order for the badges/points to go through, we have to go through the managers which creates delays - this could be an internal problem (and not on your behalf) but it doesn cause a delay when things happen the day of but aren't recognized for weeks.

It allows us to recognize each other and see the good things are team members are doing that are in other offices - our local office in the US is fairly small but seeing the things others are doing is great for knowing we're working as a cohesive team.

Qarrot review by Chyna H.
Chyna H.

"Great company to work for"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that I have the freedom of being able to give recognition to my coworkers

What do you dislike?

New to the program so haven't seen a problem for me to dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great product to offer employees

Communicating with management. Being able to see the smiles on the faces of my coworkers when they receive a qarrot

Qarrot review by Regan W.
Regan W.

"Qarrot is exciting "

What do you like best?

I love that qarrot gives me a chance to earn points while doing my job. It makes work more exciting. I also love to see the leader boards and how other stores are doing.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything. Having to wait for some of the gift cards can be bothersome but it isn’t a huge deal.

Qarrot allows employees to stay connected and have light hearted competition between each other.

Qarrot review by User in Medical Practice
User in Medical Practice

"perfect for a positive work environment "

What do you like best?

being able to leave nice comments like being able to compliment co workers and give recognition i also like being able to write compliments on peoples pages and giving them points towards earning a gift its nice to be able to add a picture so it can be fun where people can see your personality through qarrot

What do you dislike?

not being able to give out more qarrots i dis like that i constanally for get my password and that i only get 5 points a month to give away knowing i would love to ggive way way more than that to each co worker and i dislike that it is harder to log in with email i wish we could have user names and passwords and some type of app on our phones but i also appreciate that our work lets us use this company

Recommendations to others considering the product:

being able to send more to each person and get more points each month to give away to each person you work with also gives a positive feed back that you may be to busy through out your day its nice to be able to do these as well and likeing the comments on there to show appresciatin and respect for people you work with busy or not

keeping postive and having a good attutide towards work when you get compliments from others you work with it is nice to feel like your worth even though through out the day we are busy and it feels that we cant get along and what not that there is always qarrot to turn to and it gives us a positive feed back when u dont feel there is any many times in the medical feild we forget to be thankful and greatfull towareds each other cuz we are so busy working with eachother that our main focus is patients but with qarrot we are able to look back about our day

Qarrot review by Heather M.
Heather M.

"Wonderful Recognition Program"

What do you like best?

I love that you can personalize and customize to your specifications. I also love that Qarrot will listen to your suggestions on how to make the program better. It's a great program to keep connection between multiple office locations.

What do you dislike?

The thing I disliked was the ability to see the recognition given and received in one spot. Qarrot listened to this suggestion and updated their program to reflect this change.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great recognition program - the company cares about their customers, listens to suggestions and also has a prompt response time to any issues.

We are giving more peer recognitions throughout our 9 office locations. Its a great way to keep us all connected. We are giving credit to employees how go above and beyond their jobs. We are awarding our employees for different campaigns that they complete. Employee Morale is good!!!

"Great experience "

What do you like best?

Great customer service, we appreciate how Louise is always on top of things!

What do you dislike?

Needs a downloadable app, would make it easier for our employees

Employee incentives

Qarrot review by Kyle W.
Kyle W.

"Excellent Recognition Program"

What do you like best?

This is an instant gratification culture nowadays and this program matches peoples desire to feel instantly recognized and appreciated. Plus, you can't beat the gamification aspect of it!

What do you dislike?

It's unfortunate that any of these programs have a fulfillment charge due to credit card companies but I suppose that is the nature of it. Costs have to be passed on to someone...

Finding that individuals are recognized better and more frequently. Team members can recognize one another, it doesn't have to be strictly from management.

Qarrot review by User

"Great for employee engagement"

What do you like best?

I like that Qarrot is fun, easy, and effective. It enhances employee engagement and teamwork. The great feature is that I can get and give feedback from/to my colleagues. It is definitely very interactive. Can't wait to keep using Qarrrot.

What do you dislike?

Some of the prizes do not apply to me or my country. It would be better to include more global options that would apply to me or my interests

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Qarrot is a great tool to engage your employees and make them feel part of the process of rewarding.

We are solving an employee motivation problem. The benefits are that it motivates employees to go the extra mile and to reap what they sow. It gives them a plus to fulfill their expectations and still receive the recognition they so greatly deserve.

"Morale "

What do you like best?

Its a great way to keep employee morale up and reward them for doing well.

What do you dislike?

I cant say that there is anything i do not like about this site.

N/A

Qarrot review by Sarah P.
Sarah P.

"Great team building and recognition product"

What do you like best?

Allows co workers and groups to recognize each other in a real time environment even for remote staff.

What do you dislike?

Limits on how many times you can recognize an individual

Recognition to all staff. I am a remote staff person and having the ability to recognize people I do not see face to face every day is nice. Builds team.

"Great program"

What do you like best?

I am new to Qarrot, but this is a great program to boost morale in the workplace.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing negative to say about Qarrot

I am part of a large company and I think it helps to keep employees connected.

Qarrot review by Bridget L.
Bridget L.

"Beneficial "

What do you like best?

It keeps everyone engaged with all of the campain goals we are able to create. Also we are able to support and applaud our associates in a public way.

What do you dislike?

I have not noticed anything so far that I was not pleased with.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

To definitely try it out

Recognition and set goals.

Qarrot review by Sara  C.
Sara C.

"Great team motivator"

What do you like best?

The sharing qarrots with coworkers is fun

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far has come up that i don't like

Helps to acknowledge coworkers for hard work

"Qarrot"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and motivate the team! It has great badges and love you can add your own gif or graphics .

What do you dislike?

When creating monthly challenges I have to start fresh and retype everything would like to have a replicate button that I can hit and then make any changes and create instead of putting everything in again.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Campaigns being able to replicate each time instead of retyping

Quality and attendance and engagement

"lovely and exciting "

What do you like best?

the fact you can choose the gift cards you want

What do you dislike?

nothing , everything is great, well organized

Recommendations to others considering the product:

the best way to congratulate people and there accomplishments

provide feedbacks and promps to coworkers for good deeds

"Easy to use "

What do you like best?

It's a great way for you to recognize you fellow employees for being helpful or going above and beyond for you or your company.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how it doesn't stay logged in

Co-workers seem to be more willing to help out their fellow co-workers and do more for the company since they can be rewarded.

Qarrot review by Kathy L.
Kathy L.

"Beneficial "

What do you like best?

Qarrot is engaging our associates and we are able to publicly recognize others achievements and hard work

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything yet that I did not like

Recommendations to others considering the product:

To try it, its great!!

Recognition and support

Qarrot review by User

"efficient and expecations are exceeded"

What do you like best?

Its easy to utilize and navigate, i am very happy with this product

What do you dislike?

nothing as of yet, i have not used it long enough. I have not experienced any broken links or long load times while logging in.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would say definitely consider it, the employees seem to love it and it gets everyone involved in the challenges.

Employee participation is higher and the incentives keep everyone engaged

"Recommend!"

What do you like best?

This platform is very simple to use. We did the trial for a few products and this was my favorite.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to get everyone involved. However I like the notification aspect.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The ease of use sets this apart from other platforms

I enjoy the ease of this and how it records info. I also like the employee engagement.

"Fantastic "

What do you like best?

helping and reconizing co workers. Brings positive outlooks for everyone. Helps see the good and beyond in everyone. Cant wait to see what else we have in the future for this. I love seeing everyone happy and excited when they see their names getting reconitions. This is all new for us and its a good start.

What do you dislike?

Nothing . Have not used this product, first time user. I enjoy everything so far. Cant complain about a new product. Maybe new Quarret spots and more point ranks instead of limited amounts of use.

Taking care of employees

Qarrot review by Joelle G.
Joelle G.

"Best recognition site for businesses!"

What do you like best?

Being able to give able to now recognize people in our company who truly deserve it.

What do you dislike?

Having a limit on how many Qarrots we can give out.

More incentive such as our attendance campaign going on. It has really helped our attendance.

Qarrot review by Brittany R.
Brittany R.

"Easy and fun office incentive "

What do you like best?

I really like the gift card incentives. Its a really cool way to turn otherwise unnoticed office recognition into useful monetary rewards! I also really enjoy the competitions and contests that can be set up by management. I think it's a cool way to boost work performance and results while allowing top performers to be recognized and rewarded for their efforts.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I find with Qarrot that is slightly burdensome is that I have to log into a separate website that kicks me after a brief time of inactivity. This would be ok but I work in a super busy call center in the office and Often times i forget to log in or don't have the time. I think If there was an application that we could download on our desktops that made it more readily available or more easily accessible that be cool.

As stated above Qarrot helps recognize people for the small useful tasks that help the company achieve success but may otherwise be overlooked. I believe it also helps to promote inter-office relationships and allows recognition among employees and not just management.

Qarrot review by jeanne k.
jeanne k.

"Disability/Patient Integrity Services Specialist"

What do you like best?

it's a chance to recognize my fellow co workers for their hard work . I also like that you can give qarrots for birthdays, anniversarys etc...I believe that it gives the workers a chance to be acknowledged who otherwise would not be.

i like that you can turn the qarrots in and get something you really like or can use.

What do you dislike?

not all co workers take the time to recognize others .

there are some people who work so hard every day and still do not get the recognition they deserve.

I feel that sometimes it's used more as a popularity tool and that my co workers only take the time to give qarrots to the people they like rather than to the people that really deserve it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

if you are considering using it than use it by giving all employees the recognition they deserve. do not just use it as a popularity tool. acknowledge that not all people work full time but even though they work part time does not mean they don't contribute as much or even sometimes more than a full timer does. It's a team effort and as such every team member has something to offer and should be acknowledged as they do mean something to the team!

I think the only problem it might be solving is that management rarely gives positive acknowledgement/feedback to workers who deserve it and this gives them a chance to feel good about the work they are doing. The benefit is: when people feel like they are appreciated they tend to do more and take pride in what they are doing.

Qarrot review by Shawnta B.
Shawnta B.

"I love using qarrrot"

What do you like best?

I love the way employees can be recognized.

What do you dislike?

there is not one thing i dislike. i love everything about qarrot.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

n/a

it let others to see who is being recognized.

"Qarrot is Awesome"

What do you like best?

It is intuitive, gives immediate gratification and my employees love giving peer to peer rewards. We have become more engaged with other business units and I think they it is a great incentive for all of them.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind at this time, it has been a great experience.

Attendance - creating rewards for coming to work

Quality - setting goals for quality interactions with clients

Paperwork Integrity - Ensure accuracy in documentation

Qarrot review by Pamela S.
Pamela S.

"Overall review of qarrt"

What do you like best?

I really like that you can send recognition to follow co workers. I like that you can give out not just points but badges as well. It is nice to see if sent to yourself as well.

What do you dislike?

I wish you could have a profile page that we could personalize. I also would like to see direct/ group messaging available. A few new badges would be nice too. Sometime I do not really see a badge to fit my recognition.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend others to use qarrot. It is a great way to send out peer recognition.

We are using it to send out recognition, runs contest, set goals and shout outs to each other. We like that you can run contests through qarrot.

Qarrot review by User

"Qarrot is great for communication "

What do you like best?

The website is easy to navigate, I like that the set up is like a social media feed.

What do you dislike?

I wish you could receive notifications on comments on your posts / likes

It improves communication / recognizes hard workers throughout the company

"Fun, Easy, Interactive"

What do you like best?

Qarrot was easy to navigate through and I was able to create a fun profile and see updates from others. If you like social media apps and staying connected at work, even when employees are throughout the US, then this is great for keeping informed and feeling united.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I did not like about it, though I know these apps are not for everyone, some people just might not use it. Others may use it in the beginning but then get away from it.

Interaction, we are a consulting firm that is client-based so some of our employees can feel like they are on an island. With this application, employees can feel more connected and stay informed which is good for company culture.

"Quarrott"

What do you like best?

I like being able to praise my coworkers and reward them at the same time.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the limit of quarrots that we can use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's very easy to use. Creates a great work environment.

Communication on how well everyone is doing.

Qarrot review by User

"Great concept, but need more time with the product."

What do you like best?

I like that it is a way to connect to others in the company and see their accomplishments faster.

What do you dislike?

While I know it's a safety feature, being so easily logged out is simply a QoL issue for me but doesn't affect my overall enjoyment of the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Doesn't hurt to give it a go.

Its helping with goals and how to approach achieving them as a team overall by making smaller ones that can be achieved faster than one large one approaching the end of the year.

Qarrot review by Teresa I.
Teresa I.

"Great company to work for"

What do you like best?

being able to recognize my co-workers for a job well done

What do you dislike?

the amount of time you have to wait in redeeming your rewards

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend Qarrot to any employer. It allows their employees free access to recognize other staff members for a job well done as well as receive

communicating with management. some of the benefits I have realized is seeing how my co workers react when they have been recognized for a job well done.

"I like this app"

What do you like best?

Fun way to encourage positive business practices.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. I like this app and it’s features.

Pushing workers to produce more and have fun doing it.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

The organization and outline for planning is very helpful

What do you dislike?

I think a quick "How it works" description or walkthrough when signing up would help users to understand the process and outcomes of the system.

Qarrot is helping me increase sales by bringing my employees together as a team. With a common goal, the team works together.

Learning about Qarrot?

* We monitor all Qarrot reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.