python websocket

websockets is a library for building WebSocket servers and clients in Python with a focus on correctness and simplicity.

Work for python websocket?

Learning about python websocket?

python websocket Reviews

Showing 5 python websocket reviews
python websocket review by Sammy M.
Sammy M.

"Real time communication via programming language"

What do you like best?

Python websocket lets me easily run concurrent asynchronous connections over a large parallel system and it's a great way for me to deliver the data that I need.

What do you dislike?

Python websocket is open source and hard to use at times unless you're a developer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great package to try - I think any team with apps requiring concurrency and real-time data should be using python websocket.

The business problems I'm solving with python websocket are varied. There are so many benefits from being able to launch our applications with ease in a scalable manner to not worrying about concurrency issues.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about python websocket
python websocket review by User in Computer Software

"does a reliable job for our database"

What do you like best?

Websocket at its core is a persistent connection between a client and server that both parties can use to start sending data at any time. For a company needing data handlers that are reliable, websockets do the job required.

What do you dislike?

I don't think there's anything to dislike about using Websocket necessarily. There is a learning curve, for example, you need to know how to set up the system, handle errors, make calls for whatever data you need, and it can get a bit complex as all software engineering jobs can entail.

We have a few websocket calls that we need to make when handling backup data for database event firing. To be more descript, we need to save a few data assets for our clients, and websocket is used to save the backup data.

What Python Package solution do you use?

python websocket review by kamlesh h.
kamlesh h.

"Websocket module for Python."

What do you like best?

Websocket-client module is WebSocket client for python. This give the low level APIs to WebSocket. All APIs are the synchronous capacities. Also we can access websockets via http proxy.

What do you dislike?

No cons found for this module as it is build upon python's standard asynchronous I/O framework which is highly reliable and scalable .

Recommendations to others considering the product

websockets is heavily tested module which is already build for windows , macOS and linux .

We use websockets to provide the best coroutine-based API to manage WebSocket connections in Python.

python websocket review by Andrew W.
Andrew W.

"Connection concurrency for financial applications"

What do you like best?

Websocket is a great tool on python that I use to model financials on a real time basis with keep alive connections.

What do you dislike?

Python websocket is an open source library and somewhat hard to use here and there in certain use cases.

Python web socket allows us to generate dashboard visuals and view them real time with data changing over time and this has let us work on our internal teams far more effectively from the increase in efficiency.

python websocket review by Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.

"Keeping connections alive wonderfully"

What do you like best?

Python websocket is a great tool that lets me keep connections alive to my users by constantly keeping data synced and up to date.

What do you dislike?

Websockets is challenging to use sometimes and the use case is vaguely defined or when there are complex cases.

The business problems we're solving with python websocket is the capability to keep connections alive in a cost effective manner so our applications stay fresh and up to date.

Learning about python websocket?

* We monitor all python websocket reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.