We use Distelli to build and deploy all our Java apps, and plan to use it for upcoming Node.js apps as well.
* The Distelli agent and CLI are easy to install and setup.
* The manifest file can be dead simple for basic use cases, or as complex as I need it to be for other cases. They provide tons of examples.
* The Distelli web interface is well designed and responsive. Pipelines in particular is fantastic: I can visualize and shepherd my releases through various stages with minimal effort.
* Their documentation is comprehensive.
* All my support requests have been resolved quickly to my satisfaction, sometimes within the hour.
* The Distelli team has solid technical chops and a passion for dev-ops; I look forward to seeing more innovation from them.
Overall, I have not found a build and deployment solution that is as easy to setup or works as reliably. I'm very happy with Distelli.
I find their web interface takes more clicks than I like to find things. Also, tiny text and low-contrast colors on some elements (e.g. tags) strain my eyes. Some call-to-actions, like the settings button at the right edge of text boxes are not intuitive.
From seeing how the Distelli product has evolved over the last year, I think there's more good stuff coming. You should try Distelli out, I'm confident you wont be disappointed.
The Evocalize platform can automatically create and manage thousands of personalized creative and targeting alternatives through a system of variables and rules, making personalized mass scale advertising possible for marketers of consumer-facing brands using the brand’s existing content and data, such as product catalog and purchase history.
To this end, Distelli is the cornerstone of our dev-ops practices.