4.7

Proposal software that's made for agencies. Proposify streamlines your proposals in the cloud and helps you win more projects.

Work for Proposify?

Learning about Proposify?

Proposify Reviews

Ask Proposify a Question
Showing 178 Proposify reviews
Proposify review by Mark D.
Mark D.
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Proposify
Proposify review by Vlad B.
Vlad B.

"Friendly user experience and helpful support people"

What do you like best?

The fact that is easy to use and intuitive in some instances. It really gives a professional look to proposals and clients appreciate the new look of the offers we send them. The export feature into. pdf works like a charm. I also like the user interface which helps find your way and start creating templates and send proposals in no time.

Another important factor were the cool and helpful people from customer support which were always prompt and proactive in their approach.

What do you dislike?

It's not that I dislike it just that these features are missing:

1. Drag & drop feature for blocks containing images & text. Proposify can only offer drag&drop of whole pages which can really take up a lot of space in a proposal, which is actually what you don't want to have.

2. No live chat with the client while he is going through your proposal. This would be great to have in case of complex proposals which require some explanation.

Shorten time of proposal creation

More professional and attractive proposals

Feedback on efficiency of proposal through document and view metrics

Varied content in a proposal(video, images etc.)

Tracking of proposals

Lean sales process by integrating with CRM

What Proposal solution do you use?

Proposify review by Lachlan S.
Lachlan S.

"Brilliant Platform To Streamline Proposals & Remove Manual Grunt Work"

What do you like best?

Several features, pretty much summarised in the title:

WYSIWYG interface

Stats after sending

Live Dashboard showing what's in the pipeline

Malleability of the product

Customer service is very knowledgeable

Ability to add sections like contracts (very important)

Digital Signage - like pandadocs but it's all built in

What do you dislike?

Can be tricky to set up

I'm not the greatest at design or technical platforms so I'm probably not the best person to go by for this!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend some time in creating the proposal templates. It will save you so much time later on down the track!

I am solving the messy and ugly "Proposal/Pitch Deck" conundrum faced by all agencies.

Want it pretty? Build it in Photoshop and take a week

Want it fast? Build it in word and it's ugly

Middle Ground? Google Slides. Still takes too long.

Benefits: Speed of implementation. After a strategy session with a client, I can custom build their proposal in under 2 hours.

Proposify review by Russell W.
Russell W.

"A no-brainer for the time (and attention) constrained"

What do you like best?

Proposify offers an intuitive platform and a great way to get started with existing templates and pretty straightforward set-up. Once you've got the basics set, turnaround times on proposals is hugely improved - using different content sections, snippets and pricing tables really take a great deal of pain out of the process. For me, I used to stress every time I had to produce a proposal but now it's a breeze.

What do you dislike?

The text editor is a little clunky - not bad but could do with a bit more functionality. Takes a bit of time to format stuff the way you like it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to set-up the content and pricing tables.

Turnaround times and accuracy are massively improved. The ability to refer back to proposal versions and modifications also means less confusion for the teams that need to work with the clients, both sales and technical.

Proposify review by Von C.
Von C.

"Great Product - Long Term User"

What do you like best?

I like the ease with which I can put together proposals, and except payments all within a single platform. Proposify allows me to communicate with potential clients in a professional presentation that is conducive towards closing the deal. Additionally I do not have to send the client a separate invoice, because with the stripe integration I can accept payment directly which facilitates a better workflow

What do you dislike?

There's not much I dislike about this particular platform. I have reviewed all the platforms and find that this provides and meets the criteria that I find are necessary to closing a deal with a potential client. Furthermore I have been using this for over two years and have made certain recommendations and have seen improvements that make this the perfect product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My only recommendation to others using this product is to assess whether it is the right product for their objectives

The part of the problem that this product solves is the process of putting together a proposal that I need to send to a client. The fact that this helps me to present a professional process, and accept payment at the same time communicates a due diligence that gives prospective clients a trust in the my process.

Proposify review by Sara B.
Sara B.

"Quick and Professional"

What do you like best?

1. Great templates that help me frame my proposals in a succinct and professional way. For e.g. I didn't know where to even begin! And I had my draft proposal done in a few hours and perfected over the next day or two. Really helped me decide which content to include because of the recommended section headings that came with the template.

2. Wide selection of photos to enhance the proposal.

3. Professional looking. Great way to present to the client. Clients can review easily no need to print. And they can give feedback and sign off electronically.

What do you dislike?

Not sure how to properly use the costing section yet. I used it in the 2 proposals I sent out so far. But wanted to make more adjustments to them i.e. customise my pricing headings. But worked for now. Point for improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try out the free version first. I had a proposal I needed to develop quickly. It was worth it.

Normally my customers are individuals. But now that our company is growing corporate clients are approaching us. In all cases they need our info. as part of a wider project or they need to convince a superior or their corporate or governmental customer. So the proposal needs to have key info. on the services we provide with clear options for our client. It needs to be put in a package that they can use it to convince both their internal and external decision makers.

Proposify review by Joel M.
Joel M.

"Proposify- a true catalyst in our recent growth!"

What do you like best?

Proposify has really enabled my to rapidly deliver complex quotations, utilising tags, snippets of data, and has awesome tables which help add the cost of our products and services, presented in a way which our clients love to interact with. It has significantly reduced the time from proposal delivery to acceptance, and seems to have increased our close rate as well! I suspect this is because it reduces the burden from the client to have to print, sign and fax/email back their responses.

What do you dislike?

The UI can be a bit glitchy sometimes. It can be difficult to get PDF downloads to align with the appearance on-screen, so sometimes you need to test that proposals look the same if they are downloaded as they do when editing. Sometimes, moving tables around and interacting with objects can be a bit cumbersome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to set up your proposal snippets and text segments. Create some templates which work for you, and always fill our full company details, so you can best utilise tags in quotations.

Time to quote: This is our primary benefit. hand and hand with this is reduction in quotation errors, by utilising pre-validated and check text chunks and proposal segments. We have seen an increase in proposal acceptance since implementation, and the advanced tracking system enables us to see how and where our clients are interacting with our proposals, enabling us to time our follow ups perfectly!

Proposify review by Evan B.
Evan B.

"Great Tool for Developing Quality Proposals Quickly and Effectively"

What do you like best?

Our team loves the ease of use, organization, templates, and more. We especially love being able to send proposals digitally and capture invaluable insights about what information matters the most to our customers and prospects.

What do you dislike?

The interface and formatting can be buggy/quirky at times. This is not a problem for me, who spends the most time in the tool and understands how to fix it or navigate in it, but it's not as great for sales teammates who use it less often and are not as familiar with the tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for small to medium sized businesses. Great for sales people who need some structure and process to be more effective.

It took too long to create proposals. They always looked different depending on who created them, and we did not always receive feedback from prospects and customers quickly. Since, we have dramatically increased the speed of proposal creation and delivery, improved team consistency in proposal appearance and information shared, and gathered useful sales metrics from prospects and customers by using Proposify.

Proposify review by Dave R.
Dave R.

"Exceptional Product"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Proposify is that it gives me insight into my client's interaction with the proposal. Having the ability to know when my client has read the proposal and how long they have spent on each section helps me know where to focus my discussion during my follow up conversations.

What do you dislike?

Generally, the functionality of building a proposal is easy and straight forward but I am not able to take advantage of the amount and sign back functions because I present different service package options to my clients instead of a single pricing structure. It would be great to be able to use those features but include different options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend giving Proposify a try. I look forward to creating proposals with it and it is exciting to be able to see my client's interaction with it. The time savings and insight are well worth the cost.

I am trying to increase my sales closing rate and spend less time preparing proposals. Proposify allows me to create a proposal in minutes and it looks far more professional than a proposal created in typical Word processor programs.

Proposify review by Lorraine L.
Lorraine L.

"Proposify -Get It!"

What do you like best?

All my proposals in one place in the cloud with downloadable PDF's for every client file.

You can save tables of charges to the client so you are not recreating your charges on every proposal. You can make those line of charges in the table optional for clients, and it automatically changes the total if they opt in or out of them .

You can save proposals as templates.

You can totally change the colors to your brand and save global style for header, paragraph, quotes, tables etc. No messing around with fonts and colors every time you do a proposal.

Clint can sign the document electronically. They get a copy for their files automatically as do I.

And the best- when the client opens the proposal I get notified that they opened it and whether it was a 30 second glance of a five minute read. I can then follow up with a timely "Got questions?" email. I have had 90% success rate with the proposals, and for those that didn't sign on I had a strong feeling they were talking to a competitor. Now obviously my proposal has to match the scope of what they are looking for but the process is made professional and easy.

What do you dislike?

Nothing- this is money well spent but don't put up the price on me- lol!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If like me you were using Word to create your proposals, do yourself a favor and invest a relatively small monthly sum in this product. It has saved me time, created a stream lined process where the client can see, approve and download their proposal in one place. I can see how much time they spent reading it and address any potential sticking points immediately.

Saving time creating proposals, streamlined and efficient closing the deal process.

Proposify review by Jonathon D.
Jonathon D.

"Owner of a one man marketing strategy firm"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to use segments in the proposal. I also like the tracking. My business is not as "sound" as others and so the contracts aren't coming in right and left, so being able to pause my membership has been great! I can turn it on and off as I get contracts in.

What do you dislike?

It's really difficult to edit on my ipad and sometimes even on the desktop the application can't keep up with the changes so it becomes a waiting game for the app to keep up with my typing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to look professional and not spend the time with every client Proposify is right for you! You can also track your pipeline if you use Proposify for every proposal. Once the proposal's sent out Proposify notifies you of it's progress through the approval process! It's quick and easy to get started and the language for each contract is good, but can be modified by any user with the right authorization.

Time to market. When I get opportunities I want to jump on them quickly. If I had to reinvent the wheel every time it would take forever.

Proposify review by Kesar L.
Kesar L.

"Proposify is a closers dream!"

What do you like best?

Proprosify helps me create proposals within no time with access to templates I can customize. It gives me a professional image that impresses my potential clients. I love how it gives me a white label and custom domain options. Delivering my proposals via email makes it easy for clients and makes a better digital experience. They offer integration to Quickbooks which I use for invoices and allows my clients to pay using Stripe as well.

What do you dislike?

There's really nothing I dislike about it other than having more options for design templates. I have no complaints so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for ease of use, professional appearance and digitize your proposals then get Proposify.

Creating customize proposals for unique clients and being able to streamline and integrate with systems I use such as Quickbooks and Stripe is a great feature.

Proposify review by William P.
William P.

"Has Increased Our Revenue Per Client"

What do you like best?

The ability to list optional products and services that prospects can simply check boxes to select. The cost of these items is automatically totalled for clients.

The ability to save pages, text snippets and product (service) descriptions saves time and eliminates the need to go searching through old proposals for past similar solutions.

The use of variables prevents sending out a proposal with another client's name in it.

The quality of customer service from the Proposify team is notably good. It is obvious that they work hard to ensure their customers are happy.

The Proposify team continues to improve the product over time. The pace of the upgrades has been impressive. Furthermore, none of the upgrades have caused us any problems.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to see who was viewing the proposal when my contact forwards it.

Likely to ease printing, proposals still have an individual printed page look (like pages in a Word document). It would be nice if there was a separate onscreen view, but this is only a very minor detail. On a related note, it would be nice if there were more landscape mode templates for onscreen viewing. (On the other hand, what you put on a page stays on that page regardless of screen size.)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Proposify is definitely worth trying. If your business uses proposals, and you are not using an online, interactive tool like Proposify, you are likely leaving money on the table.

Most importantly, Proposify has increased our revenue per client. Clients select more services when clicking them online than they did when going through our paper proposals with us. The checkbox process also saves us time that was previously spent reviewing desired services with clients.

Proposify review by Mark Y.
Mark Y.

"Unparalleled Genius"

What do you like best?

After the user-friendly set up, it is both efficient and intuitive to start selling! I love the ability to track each move of the potential customer. It gives us motivation to stay on top of the sale and offfer reasons to follow up.

What do you dislike?

I would Iike to see more monetary values in the proposal. I make deals with cents on the dollar - per square foot and the current dollars structure does not play well with less than $1 amounts. I’d also like more creative and editorial abilities in the app. It is nice to be updated as the potential customer peruses the offer but it would be nice to make changes on the go too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a game-changer in sales for anyone on the go that needs to produce multple deals every month.

The need for templates was not realized until Proposify made it so simple and available. It also provides simple sales metric to snapshot any timeframe. I am able to track progress and also create archives for later use or duplication for the next deal.

Proposify review by Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.

"24k in signed contracts during my free trial period! "

What do you like best?

Now that my template is done, I love the ease of duplicating it and adjusting just the necessary details per lead (deliverables, pricing, payment options). I also love that I can see when they viewed, how often they viewed, what pages they spent the most time on - all which allowed me to tailor follow up messages to check in. Very impressed!

What do you dislike?

The setup took a few hours so there is a bit of a learning curve, even when using an existing template. However, the customer service chat was excellent and helping me out when I get stuck and making suggestions to make my proposal work the way I needed it to for package selections and payment option choices.

Streamlining my proposal and invoicing process, as well as making my proposals more professional and comprehensive.

Proposify review by Henry B.
Henry B.

"Easy, fast, and professional Proposals"

What do you like best?

Speed is the best part for me. I've used others and I do find the set up a bit more simplified. In general, it makes a great first impression for my clients especially because I'm in the digital space so it goes hand-in-hand with my services.

What do you dislike?

The pricing & calculation tables could be easier to create such as reoccurring costs. I understand it's possible but not as obvious as it could be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it, you won't spend a lot of time deciding if it's good for you. You'll know if it's right for you after the first proposal you make.

I'm no longer spending 6 hours creating a proposal. It has created a simpler, streamlined process and still enough personalization to make each one unique without too much fuss.

Proposify review by Jeff C.
Jeff C.

"Amazing software for proposal management!"

What do you like best?

This tool allows me to have a streamlined process for creating and keeping track of my proposals. It's the number one reason we are closing more deals!

What do you dislike?

I love everything, the only thing I would improve is the mobile app, which is still great, just logs me out more often than other apps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Proposify simplifies every single aspect of proposal and contract management. With the analytics it really provides incredible ROI.

We were creating proposals in word and exporting them to PDF. Then we had to have our customers print them and sign them. Now it's all done for us and we can track when they are opening and viewing each section. This is amazing because we can contact our customers and specifically bring to attention the area they spent the most time reviewing and ask if we can address any concerns with that section.

Proposify review by Chris D.
Chris D.

"Very good. Solves our problem for creating templates and having clients sign them."

What do you like best?

I have been using Proposify for about a year, and the proposal templates are a huge time saver. In addition, using templates reduces the risk of errors creeping into proposals. Another huge timesaver is the ability for a client to sign a proposal online – much easier than emailing pdf docs around. Also love the ability to see how long a client spent on each section in the proposal. Visual presentation of the proposal is top notch, e.g. fonts, graphics, tables, and the proposal’s table of contents work well.

I REALLY like the way Proposify allows us to have any number of user accounts; it is licensed by the number of active proposals. This means any number of sales support people, assistants etc. can have accounts and contribute to a proposal.

What do you dislike?

Would like Proposify to track individual users viewing the proposal (currently you have to look through the activity list to see this). While it is adequate, the editor could be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A huge timesaver for creating and managing client proposals. License structure and price are excellent value for money.

Great timesaver with client proposals.

Proposify review by Alex B.
Alex B.

"Speeds up proposal writing with great delivery and tracking options"

What do you like best?

The starter templates get you going quickly and are easy to customize, and create a seamless look across sales reps. You can embed images, links to white papers, even video.

What do you dislike?

The quote and pricing totals are great for selling services and solution packages but not really designed for bill of material inventories or multi-site tax management

Speeds up sales proposal creation, and has exceptional delivery features that allows online signatures and tracks responses, in a way that customers find intuitive and meaningful..

The content template builder provides an easy way to add terms and conditions to contracts, and the quote creation options align well with marketing and brand creative.

We have halved the time to create proposals by using the canned sections, and give quotes a fresh clean look.

Proposify review by Ashleigh B.
Ashleigh B.

"Proposify Has Changed Our Business"

What do you like best?

It has cut down the time we spend creating proposals from all day to a couple of hours. It more than pays for itself every month in time gained. We are also closing more deals, and have shortened our sales process drastically.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of sidebar notifications we find unnecessary.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We can't tell you enough how much we love it, how much time it has saved us and how much our clients love it. Worth. Every. Penny.

It has given us the invaluable gift of time and productivity, something so valuable in our industry. Clients are really impressed with it, it has helped us monitor our pipeline closer and close more deals.

Proposify review by Dan C.
Dan C.

"Significantly improved turnaround time, revenue, close rate and service"

What do you like best?

End to end management of proposals that my prospects actually read. The fact that my close rate has gone up by about 40% since I started using Proposify for all my proposals.

Spending the time to set it up pays huge dividends in the long-term

What do you dislike?

It's not great for mobile, no apps for Android or IOS and the proposals don't adapt to smaller screen-sizes as well.

Creating consistent layouts across each proposal can be a bit fiddly and sometimes different modules don't always save or refresh straight away.

Efficient proposal submission, tracking, signing and analysis.

Once I got my core proposals setup how I need, sending new proposals for services has been a breeze and sets a good example. This tool (as with most) is a bit long-winded if you need to do custom proposals every time, but even then, it is still much quicker than the traditional creation process.

Being able to e-sign contracts has made turnaround time much quicker too.

I've also had several positive comments from prospects about the fast turnaround, professional quality and my approach in general (which proposify has significantly helped to automate)

Proposify review by Jean C.
Jean C.

"Proposify makes me look good!"

What do you like best?

Professional and modern proposals with re-usable components. I love the online tracking so that I can see when they open it, how long they spend on it, and most importantly, when they click to accept. It is integrated with Infusionsoft so it automatically moves my prospect in my pipeline and triggers my client on boarding process.

What do you dislike?

When I send the proposal to the client I would like to save the email that was sent in Proposify. It might do that already....but since it isn't a high priority item I haven't looked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it - you will win more contacts!

Closing more deals faster. I present the proposal online, walking clients through the benefits and deliverables. After the call I email them the proposal through Proposify. It is essential to have everything in writing so there are no questions later. At times when a project has drifted off schedule I can see the client checking back to the proposal to review the payment schedule terms and conditions. Having Proposify there avoid issues.

Proposify review by Lisa L.
Lisa L.

"Professional Business Proposals in Minutes"

What do you like best?

Proposify has made quick work of creating custom quotes that our customer service team can send out to our guests. The proposals are gorgeous, well-organized, easy to navigate, and have made the job of returning requests for proposals so much easier.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I've disliked so far is that we keep having to increase the threshold for our subscription. We've received a greater volume of business and conversions in part because of Proposify.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This program is so helpful and especially useful when you have a number of components to manage. We offer over 25+ tours and activities along with transportation, lodging, and dining. Being able to have ready-to-use templates and fees has saved us so much time - I can't believe how much time we were wasting before. This product is well worth its cost.

With Proposify we've solved repetitive emails, billing calculation errors, spelling & grammatical issues, and we're better utilizing our time to actually help guests instead of typing up proposals. We're better able to track sales conversions on custom packages across multiple offices which has also saved us time.

Proposify review by Sue H.
Sue H.

"A time saver!!!"

What do you like best?

A lot of features...

1. Setting up a template

2. The amount of time it saves me and the quick response time that I have as a competitive edge

3. The professional looking proposal

4. Even though I am working from a template - I still customize and make it personal

What do you dislike?

Hummmm...

That I am unable to add in a proposal amount into a table after the proposal was signed. This is only because I did not understand the set up fee schedule. I have since resolved this issue. I would like an edit feature for the total amount of proposals signed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ability to edit on the total value of accepted proposals

Efficiency

Proposify review by Joseph Mathenge M.
Joseph Mathenge M.

"This is a MUST have for any business start-up to corporate "

What do you like best?

our team is extremely excited to have Proposifyl as the leading business development software on our digital tools. An automated professional way for creating much needed high end proposal and close the communication gap and assumption between your client and you.

What do you dislike?

They need to integrate this software with more CRM tools, Integration to make the automation even more better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Proposify is the automation proposal tool for any business to have, we moved from 1 day to a week of closing more proposals and got rated highly for automation in our marketing processes due to this add on.

business development.

Created and closed business proposals in a span of minutes from clients who were eagerly to review and sign off asap.

Proposify review by Consultant in Computer Software
Consultant in Computer Software

"Solves a ton of problems, but there are rules..."

What do you like best?

Relatively easy to use, connects reasonably well with Salesforce. I like the ability to save library elements, so it's quick to pull new proposals together. I love how I'm alerted to a customer's interactions with a proposal, right down to the specific page activity.

What do you dislike?

Lots of little UX bugs. As a former designer, I find that frustrating. Different browsers provide better or worse performance - but overall, if you can live with the minor nuance, it saves huge amounts of time, maintains data, and provides dynamite insights. The PDF export has issues translating the layouts properly, so you have to develop workarounds to manage the issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product. Look past the bugs and limitations, which will improve over time. Great integration with Salesforce.

Money. Faster proposals = better close rates. I'm also looking at insights to determine how a user interacts with different parts of our proposal, so I can improve the experience and build better conversions.

Proposify review by Shea W.
Shea W.

"Sharp and Professional"

What do you like best?

Great for putting together a sharp looking, functional and easy to design proposal - and then step and repeat for each new client using the fantastic 'Variables' text tool.

What do you dislike?

Only suggestion I'd make is to offer a landscape format as well as the A4 style.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool will help you crystallize your own services offering. Make sure you set up the variables appropriately in your initial proposals so you can re-use them at the click of a button with new clients (rather than custom building each proposal).

As a small, single person freelance operation - the attached contract, online digital format and ability to sign and pay - helps create the perception that I'm a slick, well-oiled machine (as opposed to the underpants slash home office reality).

Proposify review by Ryan D.
Ryan D.

"A New Level of Creativity that is helping us Close Clients faster then ever."

What do you like best?

I like how easy and fast I can build proposals for potential and existing clients in a web based platform that I can access from anywhere.

What do you dislike?

On larger documents the system sometimes times out

Recommendations to others considering the product

All you have to do it try Proposify and you will immediately all in love with the platform.

I use Proposify for a wide range of things outside the original scope of proposals. I like that I can build portions of contracts and proposals and add them to any document.

I've always put a lot of effort into proposals and get great responses, but now it takes me a fraction of the time and clients love what they receive when they receive their proposal.

Proposify review by Dean M.
Dean M.

"Fantastic tool to help close more business!"

What do you like best?

Pretty much everything!

1) The ease to put proposals together (after about a week of trial and error).

2) The Way it looks from the client point of view.

3) The way we can see who is looking and reading the proposal.

4) The motivational emails & notifications - champion closer etc.

5) The App (for those who can't leave their work at work!)

6) Seeing the metrics and time spent on each proposal.

7) As a manager I can see my teams activity and our potential business.

What do you dislike?

Ok a couple of things:

1) wish I could set the reminders by date and time.

2) be nice to have a "pipeline report" for management and team meetings.

3) If you make a new page in the proposal - be nice if I could drag it into my collection folders.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it - if you are installing it for a team then get 1 seat for a week or two - learn how to use it and iron out the bugs (not proposify's but your own) then bring your team in once you know it ready.

A few:

1) reduces our sales time. Our old way was to ask our clients to print, scan and send back to us on emaill and could sometimes lead to long closing times or losing order.

2) as a manager I can now monitor my sales team and our pipeline "exactly".

Proposify review by Austin S.
Austin S.

"Proposify enhanced our collaboration, tracking and professionalism."

What do you like best?

I love having a centralized platform for our company to come together where all of our deals come together. It is equally helpful also to see what deals didn't get signed, so we can improve as a group. We are still early stages using Proposify as a group and transitioning from using powerpoint (which was really rough) but so far it has elevated our presentations. Unbelievable customer service through Intercom, which is so very helpful. Thank you!

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a bit more mobile-friendly application. Right now it renders it in a way where you have to zoom in to see properly, but the functionality of exporting to a PDF is more important - so I understand the limitations. I would also like to see increased support for the quickbooks integration, on par with HubSpot support. That would streamline efficiency even more so.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're coming from PowerPoint, you'll be blown away. Double check integrations with your CRM and your accounting software to make sure you get maximum value out of the product - it makes life so much easier after a bit of setup time.

Mainly, documentation. It allows us to put together a summary of all of the creative we pitched to each client and that allows us to backup our scopes of work. The templating of course is great, because there are many projects we pitch often, especially in regard to existing business. Integration with Quickbooks was a must, to streamline our accounting and invoicing processes - however I would love to see more support there!

Proposify review by Maureen H.
Maureen H.

"Knowledge is Power"

What do you like best?

Our proposals are slick, consistent, easily prepped and sent out the door when the client is ready. That's often 5 minutes before you're going out the door on a Friday night... but it only takes 5 minutes! Information is king. No more wondering if they got it, if they read it and are they interacting with it. You can track so easily. The angst is gone. For me, being able to see when a client circles back to a proposal after you think it's dead in the water- invaluable.

What do you dislike?

There are a few minor hiccups with the interaction between Proposify and Hubspot when accessing contacts for proposals. I feel confident they're on it. Also, if you've customized an email then have to circle back to edit after sending a test email- your crafty email is gone. Have to copy and paste to hang onto it. Also- we did have some challenges with the service on the help option but it's improving!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth every penny!

No more guesswork

consistent proposals no matter who preps them

Customized and slick

Proposify review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Proposify for marketing agency contracts"

What do you like best?

Once we had our documents loaded into proposify, the process of editing, creating new agreements, and delivering & managing the completed document for client review and signature became much more efficient and streamlined. It is easier to organize, see where/how contracts are progressing, and edit existing documents.

What do you dislike?

The inability to export into a word doc (for editing in other platforms like powerpoint or word). Also, the initial importing and organizing process was not simple or intuitive, and we've been working with organization of documents that is not ideal (I believe this has been resolved for new users but we have been on proposify for a couple years, prior to some significant updates).

Efficiency - faster and easier to edit proposals and related documents. Improved management and review process - visibility into where proposals are in the process, and better communication with clients since we can see where they are in the process.

Proposify review by Colleen L.
Colleen L.

"Best Proposal Software and BEST customer service "

What do you like best?

This software totally changed the way our company handles proposals and agreements. We became way more efficient and organized and our clients appreciate it too!

What do you dislike?

It can be a little difficult to learn how to do some of the things you want to do, but they do have excellent, responsive online chat with real live people who are patient and helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Software and the company are both top notch. They are continually growing and adding new dimensions to their software. They are very engaged with their users/ customers. They offer the BEST customer service that I have ever experienced with a software company. Very close to real time, you don't have to wait long for someone to live chat with and get the help you need.

Timeliness and effectiveness of sending proposals and converting those proposals into client agreements. Proposify is now our two in one document: its our proposal and our agreement. We're super efficient and it's really easy to send proposals and get them back signed! NO hassle !

Proposify review by Amber D.
Amber D.

"Amazing platform!"

What do you like best?

We have tried many different platforms to manage our leads and have never been able to track each step of the process the way we can with Proposify. The templates and client management are my favourite as I tend to send out many of the same types of proposals, it is great to be able to send our clients a full proposal including our costs and agreement all in one, and see when the proposal has been viewed and submitted so we can proceed with implementation and always be on hand with our clients.

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing, very user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use their integration with Insightly to manage pipelines from lead all the way through to implementation

Managing our sales pipelines have become streamlined. Our sales team can now view all proposals that have gone out so there is no cross over, confusion or leads slipping through the cracks

Proposify review by Michael H.
Michael H.

"Finally a proposal software that works!"

What do you like best?

I have been in business for over 30 years and tried multiple proposal making software and all of them came up short except for one. Proposify!!! What used to take 4 programs and hours to prepare now takes me less than 10 minutes. We offer several different security products and with Propsoify software, we can customize a proposal that used to take hours to prepare now takes seconds.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really comes mine. I REALLY REALLY hate when you ask for 40 characters. Its stupid things like this is why nobody wants to review products. Really!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep up the great work.

Writing a comprehensive Proposal in minutes. I save tons of time.

Proposify review by Heather C.
Heather C.

"So flexible, so friendly"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to create highly customized layouts that match my clients' branding as well as my own. I researched many proposal tools, and this by far is the most flexible. The new features - the initials, multiple signatures, and the ability to add PDF files - are really helpful.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more font options, but that's just me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is so user friendly and flexible! I love the ability to build proposals that are graphically consistent with my brand - in a format that's super easy to master. The time savings is significant - I didn't realize how much time I was spending on my own proposals! For some of my clients, we use for these massive RFPs, which used to take days where people were frenzied and stressed. Our goal for one of our clients was a 90-minute proposal - and the template we built for them on Proposify is getting them there.

I save so much time building my own proposals by utilizing templates and copying previous proposals. It's so easy to share and access via the link feature. I think, too, that Proposify represents my agency well - I feel pretty savvy sending an online proposal that can be eSigned. For my clients, we use it for these massive RFPs and it has saved them so much time - I mean days and days of frenzied time. Our goal was to get one of my clients to a 90-minute RFP and they're nearly there.

Proposify review by Sam Smith -  I.
Sam Smith - I.

"Proposify is a POWERFUL sales tool for my team!"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of building a beautiful proposal with Proposify, but the best thing about it is the tracking. I get notifications when prospects open emails, view proposals, and download the proposals. I get to see how long they have viewed the proposal, and even a time breakdown for each page my prospect views. Proposify gives me a real pulse on how my prospects are engaging with my proposals. I love it so much, I wouldn't do business without it.

What do you dislike?

A few times the fee tables have been a little buggy. But anytime I have had an issue, I just direct chat a support rep and the problem gets solved immediately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's all about the tracking. It has completely changed the way we create, design and track the engagement of our proposals. Its a game-changer and a tool I would not operate without.

I have clear insights on how prospects are engaging with the proposals I send to them. I am not guessing anymore, I know exactly what;s going on. I close more deals because of it. It allows me to be a more effective closer because I have better insights on my prospects.

Proposify review by Eli H.
Eli H.

"A smart tool for sellers to keep their feet on the street."

What do you like best?

Speed at which I can get a proposal to my prospective client, know that they've seen it, and convert them to a client. It signals that I embrace technology, something that's important in my field (personal and business coaching).

What do you dislike?

My first thought is that it hasn't been easy for me to utilize all of the tools, features and functionality. Once I had a workable proposal, I started duplicating rather than make use of snippets, templates, and other tools. I think that's 80% my problem and 20% that the UX could be more intuitive I guess.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product, clients and prospects like it. Allows me to make my proposals look customized and leading edge with images, videos embedded, etc. If you don't visualize your pipeline...this will help.

The ease in creating a new client and firing off my scope of work/proposal, electronic signing, and it visualizes my consulting pipeline.

Proposify review by Alisha C.
Alisha C.

"Easy to Use - Great Templates Available"

What do you like best?

Proposify is super easy to use and offers a variety of great templates as a starting point. The snippets are super helpful in adding some customization, yet still, saves us time. The fee structure is amazing - we no longer need to use a price sheet, since it all exists on Proposify. It's so easy to create proposals - it went from spending 2 to 3 hours per proposal to now 30 minutes or less.

What do you dislike?

Missing some functionality that would help even more like allowing the prospect to edit certain pieces like their information.

Solving how quickly we can generate proposals and stay brand consistent. It's a great starting point.

Proposify review by Gary W.
Gary W.

"Proposify is a game changer (cliches are cliches for a reason)"

What do you like best?

The ability to create templates based on the types of work that our agency does. Web Development, Social Media Management, Inbound Marketing etc. This coupled with actually turning a proposal into a standardized client agreement (contract) with electronic signatures, game changer!

What do you dislike?

For us there's not much to dislike at this point. The editor is a little outdated but works. Pagination can be finicky but not enough so that we'd ever want to go back to Word docs and PDF's. Font options, size and color could be easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try and compare it to others out there. Cost vs. benefits could not be beaten in our opinion.

Managing a pipeline of proposals in a consistent way. Best thing ever is the notifications on my Apple watch when a proposal is viewed, accepted etc.

Proposify review by Amanda M.
Amanda M.

"The Proposify Journey"

What do you like best?

It has the most amazing templates, uses the most accurate and most relevant ways to pitch a perfect proposal, thereby encouraging the creative process for anything you use on the site. It allows all the correct elements to be covered on the pitch

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far, it has been superb user experience, there are times where the images arent catering to a wide variety of subjects but the fact that I can import them from the internet and they will remain on my templates for future use, is excellent

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to have an absolutely amazing proposal with the right elements and some creative elements which will make you stand out, this is the product to use

Creativity, sometimes I dont know how to but a proposal together, the flow of information needed and how I can describe it in a catchy and creative way

Proposify review by David B.
David B.

"Essential part of a sales funnel"

What do you like best?

Proposify is an essential part of my sales funnel and I firmly believe it should be incorporated into any sales pipeline as early on as possible. It allows to save loads of time and easily manage and track accounts. Every business should focus on selling first. To me, a software like Proposify comes before any other digitizing and automizing software... except my beloved second brain: Asana ;)

What do you dislike?

Some customizing functionalities are lacking on the design and text editor side but I believe that's because my partner and I are pushing the software to its limits. Some other, more advanced functionalities would be great to see like advanced default email, tags and deadline to templates assignation and advanced metrics but with a proactive team like Proposify's I'm sure that's just a matter of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it.

Sending, managing and tracking dozens of sent proposals per week swiftly. Proposify enables me to do all that with a fun, easy to use interface that provides my clients with an awesome experience and myself with useful insights.

Proposify review by Kris  F.
Kris F.

"Just getting started but we are finding great value in Proposify"

What do you like best?

Makes the whole process of proposals easier. Once we started using it we found lots of small extra features like snippets that make proposals quicker to write and consistent

What do you dislike?

We can't upload our old PDF proposals, need to create templates

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this as an opportunity to refresh your proposals. Understand the Proposify features and then consider how you might use these when creating your templates.

Like most agencies, we use a master proposal and modify for each client. We've used lots of different options in the past but were looking for a solution that made it easier to write proposals as well as electronic signatures and tracking

Proposify review by Lionel J.
Lionel J.

"Propel your business with Proposify. "

What do you like best?

Proposify makes producing proposals much easier. While it takes some time to set the proposal up the first time, there is a huge time saving on every subsequent proposal. Equally important, the formatting of the proposal is easy and looks very professional. Formatting a proposal in Word is a nightmare.

What do you dislike?

Nothing specifically. It took time to figure the tool our first but that was a user error on my end. I do suggest building the section templates first them pulling them together for an actual proposal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I suggest you trial Proposify for sure.

Increase successful proposals and reduce administration and design time.

Proposify review by Keenan C.
Keenan C.

"hit the mark"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and edit templates, sharp look, dynamic application that jump starts you into delivering professional proposals super fast.

What do you dislike?

2 things, id like more options in the tables such as percentages. As an example we do a bill me later option thats based on a percentage. The other thing is maybe load the entire proposal when the client is looking at as if they scroll fast they have to wait for it to load.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it, you wont be sorry.

we needed a way to send, create, manage, build professional quotes and proposals. This is making that happen for us.

Proposify review by Effendy A.
Effendy A.

"Proposify is the BEST! "

What do you like best?

Coming up with a proposal for clients have never been easier. The templates saves a lot of time. No more thinking of how to structure your proposal or what to write. The terms and condition section is a saviour for freelancers like me, the content is so good most of my clients think I've engaged a lawyer for the Terms and Conditions. It also let's me clearly define my job scope so clients don't take advantage of what is included in the project and what is not.

Overall Proposify is the best. Just wished i had more clients.

What do you dislike?

Platform wise hands down it's the best. Just wished they had a plan where freelancers like me could pay based on per proposal, until we get enough funds to go for the monthly or yearly plans

Previously without a clearly defined proposal, clients often take advantage and get away with additional jobs incurred in the project without any payments. Now with proposify it's easier to clearly state your job scope, even the small details that you often forget.

Proposify review by Chris G.
Chris G.

"Great proposal software with strong iterations"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use and the template features. The snippet library makes it easy to customize any proposal and the editor has all the feature you need to make a great proposal.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that bugs me is the organization of sent proposals. The default setting is by the aging date of the proposal which probably works for most people but I would rather see the last proposal sent first. There might be setting that can change this so in fairness, it's not so much of an issue that I've researched to see if there is a workaround.

Streamlining our proposals so we spend less time customizing and more time selling.

Proposify review by Lori C.
Lori C.

"Great product, Great Experience"

What do you like best?

I love that this platform simplifies the proposal and contract for us. There used to be two phases of this work for us, send out a proposal and once approved then send out a contract. Now - we're able to easily combine this into one and have a library on hand to make on the fly changes and keep content we love for use in the future. What we are really excited about these days is the integration with Salesforce and QuickBooks. I think it's going to revolutionize the way we do sales and create more time and efficiency with automations.

What do you dislike?

The platform sometimes is buggy. But, the Proposify team steps into fix things if you have a problem and they are constantly innovating. A small annoyance now won't be one for long.

The business problem is using our proposals to get current and potential clients to say yes to working with us. It's also solving the operational problem of just how we do that and ensure everyone that should be involved is involved. We've cut our contract renewal season down from 6 months to 3 months. The system makes it easy for all of our account leads to get the proposals out and make changes.

Proposify review by Nina M.
Nina M.

"Like a Pro"

What do you like best?

Proposiify is pretty much awesome! The interface is easy to use and the options are endless. Every client I have sent a proposal to from Proposify has commented in a positive way on it. Additionally, a ton of time is saved by being able to duplicate and save sections as templates. So easy! Well worth every penny.

What do you dislike?

There is the occasional quirk with formatting (where I’m like, why won’t it do this) but overall I like everything!!

The need to put really good looking proposals in front of people in my industry (video production) is critical. There’s a lot of competition and if I’m going to charge a lot I need my proposal to look expensive - and it does. I use Proposify for normal proposals but I also use it throughout the creative process to share visual ideas with clients.

Proposify review by Yasmin V.
Yasmin V.

"Has Helped me to Make Great First Impressions"

What do you like best?

Proposify has helped me create clean easy to understand proposals and contracts for my clients. I think it has helped me present myself as being professional and a great vendor to work with for my clients because of how little input I need to put into it to make it look good.

What do you dislike?

I wish that it did not cost that much. I don't do contracts that often and would prefer to pay a per use fee as opposed to paying monthly to basically still have access to old contracts. I'm hoping that this will be something that is added in the future or in some way that provides more of a use for me. It being just a proposal software does not help so I'm hoping it can become more to make the cost make more sense to add as another thing that I am paying monthly for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider different payment options. I don't use it as often as you're making me pay for it. If I cancel you delete everything right away which hurts me in the future of having to rebuild contracts. Paying for 6 months of no use of it besides as storage really does hurt and even your shorter plan does not help with those costs.

I'm trying to solve the problem of presentation of proposals. This helps me track when clients view my contracts and what they think when reading the contracts because of how they track how long they view a certain page for.

Learn more about Proposify

Proposify Videos

Learning about Proposify?

* We monitor all Proposify reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
4.7