PropertyVista

4.9

PropertyVista is an online property management software.

Work for PropertyVista?

Learning about PropertyVista?

PropertyVista Reviews

Ask PropertyVista a Question
Showing 7 PropertyVista reviews
Daniel G.

"Excellent service, customer support and user interface. Quick and easy to learn and use. "

What do you like best?

Integration with Yardi is excellent, can search for specific data very quickly. Very easy to teach staff and new staff how to send out an application, view a work order, close a work order, view a payment, etc.

It is a very intuitive user interface and I don't have to spend a lot of time finding any information that i am looking for.

What do you dislike?

I would say that the inability to delete some templates on the lease makes some tasks frustrating. However, they are very open to this kind of feedback and will work to change issues like this for user convenience.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great team and service. Very easy to integrate into current day to day operations.

Most importantly very easy to setup integration with Yardi Voyager. Took us a couple of days and then we were up and running with online payments, tenant registration, work orders and applications.

My site staff were very pleased about the transition or were eager to use the system to make our process more efficient.

Property Vista has streamlined our communication with Residents. We are able to receive support tickets quickly from residents and send out notices quickly to communicate emergencies or general announcements.

We also use Property Vista to accept several types of online payments.

Property Vista has also streamlined our maintenance requests by allowing Residents to submit requests online and allow access to their units on specific dates and times. It has made us more efficient in all aspects of our day to day operations.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about PropertyVista

"Propertyvista"

What do you like best?

An easy to navigate, well designed website. More and more property management companies are using this platform to make it easier for applicants to apply online for rentals and to sort out their current tenants conveniently

What do you dislike?

Not a dislike per se, but regarding a pro-rated move in in Ontario; should the term of a one year lease start from the first of the next month or the same day as move in? (ex, Feb 15th vs March 1st)

Easier for the company to go paper-less, easier to generate reports, leases etc., user-friendly and simple enough for anyone to be able to apply online. Integrates applicant/leasing agent on the same interface so that guidance could be easily provided for applicants having issues.

What Property Management solution do you use?

ANCA P.

"Archive"

What do you like best?

I find Property Vista a very useful tool for the daily business operations and facilitates tenant - landlord communication.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't use the word "dislike" but "suggestion".

I find it pressuring opening Property Vista and see a long list of messages although I can filter my option. I believe that items that have been addressed and closed could be redirected after a while( i.e. a week, a month to an archive folder that could be access separately if needed at a later time.

Maintenance request, reviewing of applications, etc.

David H.

"Chief Legal Officer"

What do you like best?

Paperless, direct contact, insurance capability

What do you dislike?

We have no dislikes. We look forward to future roll-outs.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Implement the entire suite at once.

Privacy Law, direct payment, insurance requirements

Natasha R.

"User friendly!!"

What do you like best?

Everything you need is easily accessible and easy to use. I haven't had any issues to date!

What do you dislike?

Honestly there isn't really anything that I dislike about the program.

PropertyVista has everything we need from a Property Management point of view. Easy to receive correspondence from the tenants, keeps everything in one program, I love it!

Liz P.

"Administration for property management "

What do you like best?

I like that everything is online and paperless, my building is all young professionals and it makes it easier for them to pay and do work orders

What do you dislike?

For new buildings it take a little to set up

Everything is paperless and work orders can go right to the correct people

Kristina B.

"Outstanding Efficiences"

What do you like best?

Property Vista has allowed outstanding efficiencies since onboarding over 6 years ago. The platform has allowed our operations processes to be more efficient with quality assurance, leasing and communication with our renters.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that we dislike about this program to date.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

going paperless is the future.

Going digital 24/7 enhances the customers experience.

Learning about PropertyVista?

* We monitor all PropertyVista reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.