Process Bliss Reviews & Product Details

Process Bliss Overview

What is Process Bliss?

Process Bliss eliminates the chaos of running a business, enabling teams to get it right, every time. Process Bliss allows you to create simple yet powerful workflow process, which transforms into checklist execution of business tasks. Business operations are easily viewed to track success and opportunities for process improvement. Now all the information about the way you run your business is in one place, its easy to share, and you have a full audit trail every time a task has been run. Sign up for a free 14-day trial.

Process Bliss Details

Process Bliss facilitates process enablement, giving you greater visibility over your tasks and processes. Now all the information about the way you run your business is in one place, it's easy to share across the business, and you have a full audit trail of every time a process has been run.

Process Bliss
2017
Newbury, England
@Process_Bliss
495 Twitter followers

Process Bliss Screenshots

Process Bliss Reviews

Showing 5 Process Bliss reviews
Already have Process Bliss?
What do you like best?

In setting up Process Bliss we are considering all aspects of the services we deliver to clients and as a result of this review we are refining and streamlining our workflow which I know will generate more capacity and profit in our business. Additionally the plan is that I will not have to carry the team's tasks in my head and Process Bliss will give and overview of what is outstanding with any team member or client Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are some areas where we would like more flexibility to edit tasks on "the fly" rather than going back into the template. Also we would like to be able to have an additional field for recurring tasks to indicate which period the tasks refer to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are improving our workflow which will improve efficiency and ultimately impact profit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AF
What do you like best?

How easy it is to add templates and review them Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't say there is anything I don't like about Process Bliss Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Start using it as soon as possible. It gives structure and uniform to all aspects of your company Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have put all of our company processes on PB so if anyone was to go off ill, someone else will know how to do aspects of their jobs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

Having an organised brain, I need a process that works alongside this, prioritising work and allowing me to hide tasks until they are needing action. The ability to make notes along the way is a great plus and helps keep me on top of my client work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not found any negative points with Process Bliss. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Not having paperwork piled high on my desk to remind me where I am at is a huge benefit as well as being reminded what my working day needs to prioritise. Benefits are a streamlined organised stress free day for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AO
What do you like best?

The ability to create templates for processes throughout the company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Still needs some more integrations. They are working on them Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account managers now have a clear process for all common tasks and check if off as they complete their tasks Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

It is user friendly and helps you to see a journey. The team are there to support you no matter what. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some areas need to be developed as a process develops . However Process Bliss are there and listening every step of the way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Helps to develop a process journey. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeping a record of a client's journey. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Process Bliss?