PrimeRx

PrimeRx Reviews & Product Details

What do you like best?

We are a Specialty Pharmacy with a unique niche. Innovation and simplicity equals productivity. In turn that leads to patient engagement and satisfaction. The goal is to have a partner that can design that path with you. That is why we partner with PrimeRx looking into the ever-changing future of pharmacy. It is not the strongest who survive is the most adaptable to the changes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The UI/UX design is to old needs a new design. Take what is no longer need it in the industry out. Also make sure to test the new versions some QA is need it. I will also start thinking on a better approach for cloud services and multiple locations. The workflow needs a lot more attention same with the clinical approach to patients. API is need it for a successful partnership. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have decrease payroll and increase productivity. It is simple to deploy in the IT environment. The patient engagement is great more attention to detail will get us a great result. Automation has help us make into the next wave of pharmacies. We have address the need of technology not disturbing the compliance side of it. Delivery integration has been unique for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Michele Daniels of PrimeRx

Dear Juan,

Thank you for the 4.5 star rating. Yes, we are working on a cloud services which will be ready in 2021. Glad to hear that you have increase workflow productivity with PrimeRx.

PrimeRx Overview

What is PrimeRx?

Micro Merchant Systems is a pharmacy technology company that has been providing pharmacy management solutions to the Independent Pharmacy Market for 30 years. Thousands of pharmacies throughout the U.S, Puerto Rico, and beyond trust our PrimeRx™ Pharmacy Management System to manage their Retail, Long-Term Care, Specialty, Compounding, 340B, Mail Order, Physician’s Office, Hospital & Health System Outpatient, and Hub Service Pharmacy technology needs. Our company motto, “Software without Limits,” is a testament to our commitment to continual improvement, innovation reliability, and superior customer service. Our Windows-bases PrimeRx™ Pharmacy Management System serves as a local or hosted platform for our innovative solution offerings. At Micro Merchant Systems, we have the products, services, APPs, APIs, and vendor interfaces to get, and keep, your pharmacy running at the peak of performance.

PrimeRx Details
English, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified)

PrimeRx has combined a friendly user interface with a powerful Windows backbone to create an application that contains all the tools a pharmacy requires to manage many aspects of the pharmacy business.

With a client-centered approach, our customizable suite of products accommodates the needs of individual pharmacies. We know that running a pharmacy is a 24/7 proposition, and pride ourselves on being available to assist our clients at any time.

The PrimeRx™ system is highly user-friendly and offers a complete suite of tools that can be adapted to meet your pharmacy ’s specific needs. Many of these features are unique to PrimeRx and are unmatched by our competitors. PrimeRx stands apart in the pharmacy software category as an intelligent, comprehensive management solution.

Micro Merchant Systems
1990
Syosset, NY
@MircoMerchantSy
96 Twitter followers

PrimeRx Videos

PrimeRx Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the PrimeRx community
Have you used PrimeRx before?

PrimeRx Reviews

Showing 31 PrimeRx reviews
Already have PrimeRx?
What do you like best?

MAKING CUTOMIZABLE REPORT WITH PRIME RX. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

WHEN THERE IS AN UPDATE, IT HAS EFFECT ON OTHER FEATURES SOMETIMES Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

THE BEST SOFTWARE TO MANAGE PHARMACY AND POS SYSTEM. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

FOLLOW UP WITH THE PATIENT, USUALLY PEOPLE FORGET TO FOLLOW UP, WITH THE HELP OF CUSTOM FOLLOW UP REPORT, WE ARE MAKING A REPORT EVERY DAY AND SENDING IT TO EVERYONE EVERY MORNING FOR THEIR OWN FOLLOW UP WITH DIFFERENT DOCTORS AND PATIENTS AS WELL. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Michele Daniels of PrimeRx

Thank you for the 5 star review. Please keep an eye on our email blasts and newsletters - we are always trying to inform our customers of new enhancements, training videos and webinar. Feel free to reach out to me at mdaniels@micromerchantsystems.com

AP
What do you like best?

The system is very simple and has an user friendly interface. Training new staff to use the software is a breeze. They also have a lot of training videos online, and they offer training classes as well.

Their customer support is great and have been able to resolve my issues quickly. Their support team and developers continue to be innovative in adding new features as well as adding functionality when requested. They respond promptly and problems are resolved very quickly. Their support team enjoys working with customers to fully understand the problems to produce the proper solutions.

The software is built specifically for the independent pharmacy owner. They are definitely the market leaders in the independent pharmacy management solution space. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing that I don't like about this system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customized Report Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Michele Daniels of PrimeRx

Thank you for taking the time to write PrimeRx a 5 star review. At Micro Merchant Systems we strive for 24/7 customer support, educating our customers with new software features, listening to our customers on what enhancement they would like to see in the next version of PrimeRx. Please feel to reach out to me if you have special PrimeRx updates you would like to see in the future at mdaniels@micromerchantsystems.com

SVP, Managed Care
What do you like best?

The system itself is very robust with many configurable features. However, when there is a new business need that can't be solved within the system, the Micro Merchants team are available and willing to discuss the best possible way of solving for the need. When that requires a system enhancement they're quick to deliver! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I dislike. I would like to be able to create my own reports when I need something custom and specific to a particular scenario. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are an independent pharmacy chain and we want to ensure our operation and customer experience are the same within any of our pharmacies. PrimeRx offered a customized workflow, which allowed us to design what works best for us and make that consistent for all our pharmacies. There are many controls and security features that help to enforce consistency. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Pharmacy Technician
What do you like best?

The best part about PrimeRX in my opinion is the shortcuts to do things like discontinue prescriptions from a mouse right-click, and also the ability to search for insurance through the eligibility check. I also enjoy having the ability to add multiple address fields for the delivery slips. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are no downsides to using PrimeRX. Over the last 9 years, there are things that I wish were a little bit different. I would like the ability to make a prescription "current" from a right-click mouse option. I also wish th color code for prescriptions that used the last refill were not a red shade, as red is to indicate discontinued prescriptions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would definitely recommend this program for pharmacys. This is the easiest part of my job. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Prime RX has made it simple to process prescriptions in a timely fashion. Being able to process electronic prescriptions directly from the prescription que is very helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Marnie Rodriguez of PrimeRx

Dear Jillian,

Thank you for the 5 star review. We at Micro Merchant Systems appreciate the kind words. I will gladly pass on your two suggestions to our development team!

What do you like best?

I don't feel anything good about this software Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

EDI is a mess, they do not have automatic fills, POS system makes errors, SMS messages, Verification screen has inaccurate information of profit made on an Rx, so many bugs in software, inefficient staff. Upper management is reckless, all they are concerned about binding you in contract and they will lie about lot of things until you sign contract. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do not get Prime Rx. I heard from other users is that it is good only if you are printing labels and giving drugs to patients. If you have services like nursing homes, MARS, charge accounts, automatic fills, SMS alerts, MedSync, MTM, Blister packing, Hospice, 340B etc., there are other products better and cheaper. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It creates more problems Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Pharmacy Manager
Pharmaceuticals
What do you like best?

RX Color Legend Patient History, Sfax, AutoRefills, link to CMM for Prior Authorization, MD Calls history, Reports (Customized and pre-designed), scanned scripts attached in Doc tab, Drug inventory, Batch and realtime deliveries, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Drug pick verification and label queue are a bit time consuming on a busy days Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

So far this is one of the best software we have used at our pharmacy; Some great features are Prescription efficiency, Reduced dispensing errors, Enhanced insurance claims management, Batch delivery options, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Since its windows based and color-coded for different tabs, fields, etc - visual is great for end-users. From our previous software to PrimeRX - there were plenty of benefits for the workflow, staff, patients, doctors, reports, etc. - a lot easier than old ways of paper trails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Michele Daniels of PrimeRx

Dear Neha,

Thank you for taking the time to itemize the PrimeRx features that work the best for you! I will make sure our development team knows about drug pick verification and label queue are time consuming for you on busy days. We are always looking for customers to tell us how PrimeRx can be enhanced to fit your busy workflow.

CEO
What do you like best?

Windows based with the flexibility to multitask on different screens. Fully integrated POS system with most wholesalers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A busy screen where the same task can be done from too many different function keys, more graphics are needed rather than words to describe function keys Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a comprehensive system that has all functions ,bells and whistles you need to fill prescriptions. accept electronic orders, communicate with your customers through SMS message function as well as your doctors for RX refills, prior authorizations and collaborative provider agreement.

the POS system accepts EDI files from various wholesalers, eliminating the manual entry of UPC, save time and effort and control the front end inventory through the automatic replenishment of sold items on the registers.

Gives the flexibility to juggle between several tasks by opening several screens in the system at once.

Have a central application through which you can manage several stores for a multi location business model. Support delivery through android device capturing signatures and easily transfers them to the system Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Able to enter compounding products and bill for multiple NDCs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Michele Daniels of PrimeRx

Dear Amgad,

Thank you for taking your time to write an extensive review. To answer your question on enter compounding products and bill for multiple NDCs, shall I have a support representative contact you? if, so email me at mdaniels@micromerchantsystems.com

Pharmacist in Charge
What do you like best?

I really fine one of the best features with PrimeRX software is the ability to work with the support team to creat different reports if they do not have it built within the software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The customer service calls sometimes need a little help because everyone does not speak english that well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Look at every software and compare. I found that in using this software I had no training offered and was able to navigate myself through the software quite easily. After watching their training I learned a few tricks, I would really like more training offered to learn even more that they have to offer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PrimeRx worked one on one with me to ensure that my labels were completed at met all the legal requirements per state and Federal law and that really put my mind at ease. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Michele Daniels of PrimeRx

Dear Dr. Marie Baraga,

Thank you for complimenting the PrimeRx support team, on how they helped you built reports, and yes we have a multi-language group to support many customers.

In regards to training and webinars, kindly log onto the PrimePORTAL with your user name and password to view the training and webinars videos.

Here at MMS, we have monthly webinars, the day and times are posted on our website at https://www.micromerchantsystems.com/events/webinars.

If you ever need one to one training on a special section of PrimeRx, feel free to call support at (516) 408-3999 and ask them to schedule a training session.

Pharmacy tech/Compliance pack coordinator
What do you like best?

I key compliance packs mostly, so I enjoy the use of RxAdmin. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I believe that it would be better if I could save time input information on a patient's own profile. Different people take the same med at different times often. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do not press enter too fast when keying through a queue of new prescriptions, it can cause problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It makes doing my job very easy, with the quick codes to type prescriptions and the organization of new prescriptions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Michele Daniels of PrimeRx

Dear Mr. Rosenberger,

WOW thanks for the 5-star review. Glad PrimeRx helps with key compliance packing input. Yes the enter key is used for the "next step"! Keep using the quick codes.

Remember to log into the PrimePORTAL to watch training videos and webinar videos. You can learn more tips and tricks.

AP
What do you like best?

Ease of use - quick menu pull up - multiple screens - multiple users - security clearances Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

reporting for accounts receivable - hard to get an accurate account of what is expected from all insurance companies and what has come in Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be prepared to have a pharmacy system that is easy to understand and easy to use. Everyone at my stores uses Prime Rx and uses it easily Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The reporting functions, especially RX Report plus allows me to have information literally at my fingertips.

The problems are basically navigating the myriad of insuracnces and following the payments from them on Prime Rx - Primary and Secondary payors, relay health, etc Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Michele Daniels of PrimeRx

Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate you taking the time to itemized the PrimeRx features you like best. In regards to the reporting and insurance, we can alway set-up a call to help resolve your issues. If so, kindly contact me at mdaniels@micromerchantsystems.com

Freelance
What do you like best?

I like being able to view a patient's profile in a simple manner with each refill on a different line. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the inefficiency in incorporating prices of medicine into the system as well as other patient information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are a lot of buttons and tabs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I've been solving refill requests with PrimeRx. The benefits is that each refill is shown separately. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Michele Daniels of PrimeRx

Dear Jessica,

Thank you for the 4 star review. Glad to see that Prime is helping you solve refill requests. In regards to incorporating prices of medicine can easily be found in the Edit Drug tab. For the Patient Information please refer to the Patient tab. I can glady set up hands training for you at your convenience. Kindly contact me at mdaniels@micromerchantsystems.com

UP
What do you like best?

The system is very simple to use and is user friendly. It has a wide array of options for pharmacies to help manage patients with complience, formulary issues and such. It was easy to learn this system Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the system has random glitches Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are many tools available to use to help benefit both the patients and pharmacy Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Best: up to date features and options are up to market trends Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Dislike : poor Support team & too many "Glitches" Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

na Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Problems Solved : workflow improvement , Delivery and MTM integration Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Michele Daniels of PrimeRx

Dear User,

Kindly give PrimeRx, a second chance. Our support team works diligently 24/7 around the clock, I am sorry that you have experienced issues.

We have a specialized team that can address all your PrimeRx needs. Kindly email at mdaniels@micromerchantsystems.com

Owner
What do you like best?

Great software and customer service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike. Easy and simple for all my staff Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easy training and easy workflow Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Michele Daniels of PrimeRx

Dear Brian,

Thank you for being a valued customer and 5 star review! Stay in touch with our month webinars that are posted on our website

UR
What do you like best?

EVERY ASPECT OF PHARMACY BILLING INFO ON ONE PAGE IN DETAILS. PHARMACY FRIENDLY FOR DAY TO DAY BUSINESS. EASE OF PROCESSING. WE RECOMMEND FOR STARTUP PHARMACY AND SPECIALTY MODULES AS CUSTOMER SERVICE IS HELPFUL WITH ANY QUESTION OR SUGGESTION. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

AT THIS POINT NO COMMENT YET ABOUT DISLIKE Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

easy and pharmacy friendly software Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SPECIALTY MODULE OF PRIME RX MADE WORK FLOW EASY AND WE CAN PRIORITIZED WORK ACCORDINGLY Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Michele Daniels of PrimeRx

Dear User,

Thank you for your 5-star review and for taking the time to write the review. It is excellent to know that PrimeRx helps with your pharmacy specialty workflow!

Stay updated by logging into the PrimePORTAL, watch the training and webinar videos, and look for PrimeRx 4.0 release notes!

EP
What do you like best?

This system was in place and we switched to a different provider. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not have enough experience with this system to evaluate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was not a part of this process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Michele Daniels of PrimeRx

Thank you for the review. If you would like to learn more about PrimeRx, log onto the PrimePORTAL with your user name and password and view the training videos and webinars.

The webinars are for Basic, Intermediate and Advanced!

You can find the days and times post on our website https://www.micromerchantsystems.com/events/webinars

If you need additional assistance, don't hesitate to contact me at mdaniels@micromerchantsystems,com

UE
What do you like best?

There were not very many things I liked about the PrimeRx system I used working as a tech for a private pharmacy. It did have a built in delivery system which cvs proprietary did not really have which may have been the best feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Constant system crashes. Also- different options to do essentially the same function. For example- to fill a prescription with insurance the option would be “p” for process- however without insurance it would be “s” for save which could be confusing because it was being filled not filed. Also required a lot of steps for regular functions that should really be streamlined because we use them so often. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you have time for proper training for all staff as some functions can be confusing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

E Scripts come in easily and most information is accurate and prefilled which allows processing to happen quickly. Keeps track of previous prices paid for medications which is beneficial for patient as well as techs (in particular when customer is using a coupon). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

We love how they are quick to answer and meet our needs.I love how they always find new ways of improving their system to make is easy for us to get the best service we need. They also have SMS reminder for patient to do refills or if we can do automatic refills. They just so many features to utilize for our business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

MMS always came through for us , I have no complaints! They have very helpful tools online and even on the program. So with any issues I have, I always turn to the manual. They also provide us ways of keeping our records very organized. We can also keep track of our inventory, which gives us the correct NDCs. They are amazing! Although, at times the billing becomes a little difficult but as soon as we call MMS or the insurance company we're able to figure it out together. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

They were very helpful customizing the system for us. They make it very easy for us to organize our records of patients and keep track of how often the refills are being done.We always get a ticket number for our calls, so just in case we have to call back, whomever is helping knows what we're talking about. Helps us as a pharmacist be quick and sufficient! One thing I would recommend is to have a online chat just in case of emergencies because sometimes patients get impatient and do not want to wait when it comes to billing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Michele Daniels of PrimeRx

Thank you for the 5-star review. We appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the PrimeRx experience with everyone. We work hard to make sure every client receives personal attention, quick responses and, maximum impact on productivity, of course, the best possible pharmacy management system!

For your billing questions: Call us customer during business hours and ask for customer support. To reach us during non-business hours, please call our toll-free number, (866) 495-3999, and leave a message in our after-hours mailbox. Our on-call technician will return your call within the hour. Or visit our contact us page at https://www.micromerchantsystems.com/contact-us and submit a form. An online chat will be available soon. We’re here for you anytime.

President
Pharmaceuticals
What do you like best?

Easy format. Best service. You could call during your business hours and someone always picks up to resolve your problem whatsoever Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

there is really nothing to dislike, System wor\ks and if anything, LIVE service is avaialable within no time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

User friendly and customer support a phone call away. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Prescription adjudication, yearly sales analysis, performance according to prescribers, patients drugs etc very helpful analysis to gauje the business, manage inventory by knowing movement of products. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Michele Daniels of PrimeRx

What do you like best?

service,prompt responce,technical support and all the features and changing accordingly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

prices on network billing duplicate E Rx billings and no visit of on site reprentative any time or no call from no body from the office to hear the grievences from the customer Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mostly on and off technical support or billing issues Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Michele Daniels of PrimeRx

Thank you for the 5-star review. For the future kindly contact support@micromerchantsystems.com. If you have a pressing issue, reach out to me at mdaniels@micromerchantsystems.com and I will connect you with the support manager immediately for assistance.

UP
What do you like best?

1. Transfer in and out feature is great where you just don’t have to go through the fax or telephone.

2. Helps to merge the family house charges account so you have to keep track on the single account per family.

3. Prescriptions deleted by mistake can be recovered easy.

4. Controls resubmition is the blessing.

5.Easy to add any new prescriber by using their MMS search.

6. Drug pick verification feature helps to nullify the error of dispensing wrong drug.

7. You can view business reports with lots of options.

8. X10 file for the inventory update helps to keep track of the qty in hand.

9. Ease to submit data to PMP Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

1.Sometimes the drug NDC is not found on the file.... and we have to add that drug manually.

2. While inventory update....products without the NDC number have to add in manually. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Prime rx is the boon to pharmacy system.

I have been using it daily to fill and dispense prescriptions.

-One the biggest benefit is the synchronized prime rx and prime Pos system..,as we don’t have to search for the customer in the pos, which can be easily imported from the Primerx .

-Also we can keep track of the insurance payments, patients profile and drug drug interactions.

-it’s also makes the workflow faster as it eliminates lot of manual data entry,

- We can directly process Erx which eliminates lot of data entry manually and decrease the wait time.

- quick refill feature is also very beneficial as it takes 1 mins to get ready any prescription . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Michele Daniels of PrimeRx

Shall, I set up and technical support call to help you with Drug NDC not found?

Michele Daniels

pharmacist
Pharmaceuticals
What do you like best?

rx typing, med list, refill, edit, sig file etc Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

can't split the prescription with 2 ndc with same drug strength and name Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

very good product. better than pioneer rx Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

great benefits for pharmacy using prime rx. easy to operate and navigate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Michele Daniels of PrimeRx

Dear Nilesh,

Thank you for the 5-Star review and kind notes about PrimeRx. Our customer's valuable feedback is essential to us at Micro Merchant Systems. We are continually updating PrimeRx features to enhance pharmacies overall productivity with tools to simplify workflow, patient and provider intake, process claims, label and dispensing, and managing inventory.

Our development team is working on splitting up a prescription with different NDC numbers. Stay tuned for the next few PrimeRx updates!

What do you like best?

Customer service is great, very knowledgeable Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like that the software doesn’t select the correct ndc at the time of running a claim Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

All pharmacy related business is Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manager
Pharmaceuticals
What do you like best?

ease of using micro merchant, it offers delivery system for drivers which is really neat Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

sometimes the updates take a little long Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

automatic refills are helping my business Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Michele Daniels of PrimeRx

Dear Sir,

Thank you for the 5-star review. We appreciate you taking time to validate your PrimeRx™ and PrimeDELIVERY™ experience.

We are thrilled to hear feedback that PrimeRx, our pharmacy management system helps with your pharmacy automatic refills workflow. Yes, PrimeDELIVERY™ offers customers the convenience of having their prescriptions delivered while ensuring an electronic paper trail records the delivery and captures required signatures.

For the updates taking too long, it may be possible that we may need to upgrade your memory to address the issue. Please email us at support@micromerchantsystems.com to evaluate the problem and change some local infrastructure. Thank you for your continued support.

UP
What do you like best?

Fast, efficient, great features, productive help Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't recall anything in particular to be able to share right away. The system is well designed Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The entire pharmacy business is based on the efficient system that sends the claims to third parties and gets the response Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.