POWr Reviews & Product Details

What is POWr?

Thats why POWr brings you a unique suite of plugins designed to help you get more conversions, engage your visitors, get more followers, collect information and support your customers.

POWr Profile Details

1-25 of 25 total POWr reviews

POWr Reviews

1-25 of 25 total POWr reviews
Fine Artist

"A pleasant experience with POWr"

What do you like best?

Prompt answer with the actual suggestion to solve the problem.

What do you dislike?

The RSS feed may remove without any reason from the user end.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just feel free to use POWr in all terms. You will have no risk of losing anything, but will have some of the excellent tools for free to use and a friendly supportive team that will make you smile........yes, forever!!

It was tough for me to maintain the blog home page by updating periodically with newer articles. I had to do a lot, which was time-consuming. I was trying to find out something that will work for me. Suddenly; I came across to POWr and noticed the RSS feed generating tool which I started using for my home page. It automatically generates the feed and all the six recent articles display shortly on the home page. It saves a lot of time. Now I just post a new article and that's all. It automatically shows on my blog home page with other recent articles. Thank you POWr for such a great tool.

Photographer
(Myself Only)

"Nice to add"

What do you like best?

I came along the Instagram Feed Free Plan offered by POWr through my Website Provider. It was very well explained and so really easy to install. I would also recommend it for unexperienced users, because it comes along with a straight forward visualisation of every step. A feature they offer is the possibilty to change the look of your feed on your website. This is great, too!

What do you dislike?

For me personally it would be nice to have more posts shown in the free version, even when the time until the Update will be displayed stays the same, because I do not post that often as other users might do.

I just started using, so I cant tell if it's going to be a real benefit. But I really like the idea of my feed being displayed on my website and being updated. If I get positive feedback to it I might invest in a plan to use all the features.

Accountant

"Great free startup version"

What do you like best?

It has a free startup version that you can use for a start. POWr is a powerful website builder. It is also very easy to install. The plugin allows you to have many ways in which you can design and build your own multi slider and offers ways in which you can also make it better for others as well as support your customers and collect information. You also don't need to be good in coding and programming languages to use POWr to build a website.

What do you dislike?

I like POWr, and I have never got a reason to dislike it. I used POWr for 7 months and it was amazing since I was not even good at any programming language.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to build a website, and you are not an expert in programming languages, try POWr.

Building websites without having to learn new programming languages.

Auditor

"Great website builder"

What do you like best?

The free startup version is the best as you can create your website easily without having to pay. You also don't need to take classes to learn programming languages so that you can begin building a website, as with POWr you could just get started without being an expert in coding and build a very good website. The layout is great, user-friendly and very easy to use. The plugins in POWr are good, as you can design your own multi slider.

What do you dislike?

I have never found anything to dislike about POWr for the 5months I used it as the building of websites was made easier with this tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need to build a website without taking classes in coding, then all you need is POWr

Easily building websites without the need to take classes in programming languages.

Assistant Human Resource Officer

"Powerful Website Builder"

What do you like best?

POWr is a very powerful and great builder for websites. The GUI is very user-friendly. There's also a feature that allows you to change how your feed looks like on your website, hence you get the appearance you want. Once you have built your website, you can tell who visited your site. POWr is very easy to install. You can also build a website within a short time, as you don't need to learn programming languages and become an expert to build one.

What do you dislike?

POWr is great, and I don't think there's anything to dislike about it. It is a very powerful builder for websites.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

POWr is great especially if you need to build a website and you are not an expert in programming.

Easily building websites and being able to know who visited the website.

Owner

"So far so good"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of access. The option to change the color is very helpful too. I am hoping that after I complete this review, the timer will show up as the preview displays. The display looks very clean cut and professional.

What do you dislike?

Still learning how to use it, hopefully it turns out! I'm not exactly sure if the timer I have created will shop up on the page, but I guess I will find out after I complete this review. Let's see how it goes!

So far, once I enter a timer end date, it shows in the preview but resets after I leave the page. I'm not sure why the date changes, but I am hoping this is corrected upon activation. The benefits (hopefully) are that the timer is free and looks nice!

"It is actually friendly."

What do you like best?

My little experience with POWr has been awesome! This is due to the fact that POWr is Extremely user friendly, the use of Grammar are on point also the popups minimal.

What do you dislike?

1. The text are still really small so I Think Some Individuals Might find it a little bit difficult to see. So i suggest that That the Text are increased or Emboldened.

2. The Popup pricing should reduce a bit.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

my Advice is for POWr to keep optimising their site.

POWr help relate with my Audience without Stress, it just made my work Easy!

Sales Officer

"Build your Website easily"

What do you like best?

POWr is very easy when it comes to installation yet it is a very powerful website builder. You don't need to be an expert in programming to make a website. You can also get information about those who visited your website. Building a website is also fast when using POWr, as you do not really need to have the coding skills to be able to build a website using POWr. There is also a feature where you can change how the feed in your website looks like.

What do you dislike?

I don't really dislike anything about POWr. I really like it, especially how you could build a website without being an expert in programming languages.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You need to try this tool and build a website for your business.

Building a website using POWr

"A system of cloudbased plugins that can work on any website."

What do you like best?

A library filled with tools that can help to elevate a business online.

What do you dislike?

It functions perfectly as expected hence there is nothing to contradict about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is cheap and it allows you to upgrade strategically in accodance to your keep ability.

-It has boosted customer relationship by enabling them to easily get in touch and offer them the information they need thus offering the best customer service.

-It is very easy to operate.

-The media gallery facilitates showcasing our articles, videos and images.

C
(Myself Only)

"Free version trial"

What do you like best?

User friendly, simple layout. I have thus far only used the free start up version

What do you dislike?

I can't really answer until I upgrade, it would be nice to have a better support system for chat, phone call assistance to make sure they can solve my problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommend, it's very user friendly. I have no techy skills really however have been able to power through it pretty well thus far.

I need a job board implemented onto my existing website. Benefits, user friendly, but I don't see where jobs can be posted from anyone other then myself .. ?? I also need some linking assistance.

"Plugins based on plugins that work in majority of websites."

What do you like best?

A library full of tools to elevate a business.

What do you dislike?

I dislike nothing. It works everything and it has more than i require.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It enables customers to easily get in touch and offers them the information they need thus offering best customer service.

-It is very easy to operate

-The media gallery feature enables us to showcase our articles, images and videos.

Event organizer and Marketer

"Cloud based system of plugins that work on almost any website."

What do you like best?

A unique suite of designed plugins brought to help you get more conversions , engage your visitors, get more followers, collect information and support your customers

What do you dislike?

I have not came across a feature that is worth a dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Multiple plugins enables customization the way you would want .

A full library of tools to elevate your business online.

Sites can be matched with colors, fonts, layouts and sizing that are customizable and can be edited right in the live page with no required code.

Media gallery enables us to display our articles, images and videos.

Application developer

"Very usefull product"

What do you like best?

It is a very good user-friendly GUI application. It is providing an amazing platform to increase the reputation score of our company.

We can easily create our product reviews without any lang. The Dashboard is very simple.

What do you dislike?

It takes a lag(or little time) when we make any changes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very good customer support, We can easy to use implement. We can make changes at any time. It is a very good product.

We had used this review method to our websites, after that our customers can easily place reviews.

DB

"Great"

What do you like best?

When using the plugin I liked that there are a lot of ways to design, structure and build your own multi slider. Also a lot of ways to make it look nicer and better for others to use it.

What do you dislike?

I can't say what I disliked because I just started using the website.

So far I had no problems. As far as benefits, as I stated above, there are a lot of ways and things to use and play with the slider.

Mr

"Worse than Average. Avoid."

What do you like best?

The number of apps is great. Really sucks you in.

What do you dislike?

Send more email reminders about payments so that customers don't get charged for services they never wanted or used. Dreadful service and customer support.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The apps are great if your technical skills are good. If you need support then avoid.

None so far. I've had to spend a lot of time migrating anything I created via Powr because of their poor customer support.

"It is a sysytem based on the cloud, with plugins that can work on any website."

What do you like best?

-It is full of tools in its library that can help your business grow online.

What do you dislike?

Its features and tools work so perfectly making it hard for one to notice any downfall.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It has a feature known as media gallery that enables us to our videos, pictures and articles.

It has one of the best customer services ever since it enables customers to communicate and feeds them the information they need.

Author

"Quick & Easy!"

What do you like best?

Installation was easy! Even those people who are inexperienced with websites can do this! Thank you!

What do you dislike?

Nothing. All around great so far. Within a few minutes, my blog was able to capture any subscribers by email list. Exactly what I needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it. Easy to use!

I needed a way to collect email subscribers. This worked perfectly!

Software Developer

"Make website a Powerful tool"

What do you like best?

Powr.io Provides easy tools which can make powerful website such as Using Form Builder for generating more leads, Countdown Timer for creation of any campaigns for Time limits.

What do you dislike?

Different Pricing for Different tools makes it Difficuilt to Understand first,

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Must try Application.

Made a dynamic website using powr

PR

"Easy Countdown"

What do you like best?

Easy, Fast, good to use for us and our needs.

What do you dislike?

The way to publish it does not always work

Using a countdown in a fast way for our Facebook Page

"A Plugin Solution Provider"

What do you like best?

Its features enable users to get more information regarding their website visitors and the fact that using the service does not need much expertise in coding.

What do you dislike?

Not being used a lot has made this service quite unknown, which makes it hard sometimes to find other users and approach them for questions

Recommendations to others considering the product:

To provide more trial options

Improving a websites quality and in general, growing online businesses

"Powr"

What do you like best?

I like that the app was used to help with business and thinks outside the box to help better the business and have great reasonable pricing

What do you dislike?

There isn't many reviews or much advertisment on this program and it is very underrated more advertisment should help

Recommendations to others considering the product:

More advertising

Helps with business related things and keep you in order

"Overview of the POWr"

What do you like best?

It has good set of plugins like social mediaforms, pop ups, sliders etc. Very helpfull to build forms and social media icons.

What do you dislike?

Difficult to search and install. Sometimes delay is there.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The pugins are really helpfull and easy to use and download.

Very helpful to create websites and forms. Easy to use. Improve form.

I

"Gas lp gasolina mexico"

What do you like best?

Una herramienta útil para conseguir directorios actualizados

What do you dislike?

Que debes de especificar bien lo que ocupas por que si no te regresa al principio

Que salga toda la información de directorios telefónicos de nuevas empresas de gas lp y gasolina

"OMG THIS IS THE BEST!!!"

What do you like best?

Wow! I had a countdown timer on my site in less than three minutes! WOW!

What do you dislike?

No dislikes, I think the user interface is very easy to handle.

I am able to announce my giveaway time!

"Love this product "

What do you like best?

Best product in class and our company is more efficient because of it

What do you dislike?

Nothing I just wished we got a better price

All problems we face at our company

POWr Features