PowerPoint Reviews & Product Details

Informatic security

"Impress your colleagues with your presentations"

What do you like best?

I love being able to create incredible presentations from texts and images, this software has a very complete interface with which I can add all kinds of elements to my presentations, I like it because I can create very dynamic slides, I can program animations and links, it is Excellent to show your ideas to your colleagues.

What do you dislike?

Something I do not like is that in order to obtain this software I need to acquire the complete Microsoft Office suite, as for its function, I consider it to be very complete and that each year they advance a lot in their updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it because for me it is one of the best programs to create presentations, it contains endless tools and options that will make your life easier.

I always use it to create all my slides and presentations, it also allows me to download templates so I can work more quickly and forget a bit about the design, it also allows me to export my presentations to different formats.

What is PowerPoint?

Build the story, present with conviction, and move forward faster.

PowerPoint Screenshots

PowerPoint Profile Details

PowerPoint Profile Details

Microsoft
Description
Microsoft Corporation develops, licenses, and supports software products and services; and designs and sells hardware worldwide. Flagship products include Windows, Office, Azure, SQL Server, Exchange, SharePoint, Dynamics ERP and CRM, as well as Xbox; Skype; and Windows Phone.
1975

1-25 of 2435 total PowerPoint reviews

PowerPoint Reviews

1-25 of 2435 total PowerPoint reviews
Design

"PowerPoint is an excellent tool for my presentations"

What do you like best?

PowerPoint does it all for me:

Presentations in person.

Plans and proposals.

Graphics for social networks.

Animations

Design of digital and printed ads.

Design of posters and brochures.

When it comes to presenting ideas with strong visual impact, I think PowerPoint is an unparalleled software is the best.

What do you dislike?

I love PowerPoint and I really do not have to say anything bad about this application since from my point of view it is a very good and capable software to make your work easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Well, I have to say that my experience with PowerPoint is very good, it has given me incalsable benefits to create my presentations and animations is very easy and comfortable to use and as you work, you will like this program more.

PowerPoint allows basic users to take a well-designed template created by Microsoft and create a finished product by simply inserting information and images within its framework. Employees with more skills can develop more unique and integrated presentations, configure them to move automatically over time within the conversation or incorporate external video, music or podcasts. This entire process can be downloaded in slides so that people who receive the presentation take notes or send them to a later date.

System Administrator

"you can prepare presentations that will be appreciated"

What do you like best?

I love it when the application takes a very short time to install. also installed monthly security updates are also stable. The menus are beautifully designed and features easy to find. There are a lot of templates in which we can prepare presentations and these templates are enough. We can upload music into presentations. if we want, we can add files with mp3 or wav extensions by minimizing the size of the ready-made music. The visuals of the presentations are beautiful.

What do you dislike?

If the file size is too large, the waiting time on first boot may be long. You may experience this problem especially on slides that contain many photos or music.

The solution is to reduce the photo size and music quality. then this problem will disappear. In fact, this is not a direct error of the powerpoint program. I wanted to mention that for you to take advantage of my experience.

Analista De Sistema Y Soporte Tecnico

"The best presentation software for Windows platforms with multiple tools."

What do you like best?

What I like about this popular multifunction tool is that it is very inclusive from any point of view, since it allows basic users to take a well-designed template created by Microsoft and create a finished product by simply inserting information and images into its frame. For employees with more skills, as is my case, we can develop more unique and integrated presentations, configure them to move automatically over time within the conversation or incorporate external video, music or podcasts for this and for more is that this tool enjoys of respect and popularity in time

What do you dislike?

What I do not like is that while personalization is a benefit of PowerPoint, it can also be negative. The software requires a bit of a learning curve. Another of the main shortcomings from my point of view is that you can not open or run it on a system without having installed PowerPoint, although with the online version, which is the most used, can solve these cases.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for or need a program with quality and variety of efficient options to create slide shows with a professional degree in the field where you work, this is really the most essential and indicated program you need on your computer for that purpose if you do not . Use it, do it right now, you will not regret it.

the benefits that I get is that when I need a utility or visual tool to show large amounts of information and key presentations with pedagogy and professionalism powerpoint is the indicated and exceeds the expectations in the airline where I work currently we use all employees equally to meet the Needs mentioned above

Analista de sistemas senior

""Powerpoint" The best and most complete presentation software available to everyone."

What do you like best?

What I like about Powerpoint is the wide range of options and possibilities it offers. You can create elegant slide shows. I like how easy it is to place text and images, adjust colors, create transparent images, rotate and place elements, create animations and much more. It really is a very intuitive tool for the professional who is capable, but not a graphic designer without a doubt, this powerful tool has become my constant companion. I produce proposals, plans, models and even some finished works in the banking company where I work, everything from this indispensable program, my favorite version is online.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about PowerPoint is that it does not integrate spreadsheets as cleanly as other Office-related products. The format is disabled and does not make a clean copy and paste. And, finally, I can say that it can also be very heavy on the file size by simply adding an image. It is not as easy to share as other Office products due to the high file size. Microsoft could do a better job of compressing the rich features that they incorporated, so users can use them in a way that can be attached to emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this powerful tool for both professionals and students or ordinary people who need to create presentations and a professional quality slide is really very easy to use.

I work in a banking company and use PowerPoint for all my presentations to employees, management, the Board of Directors and external parties. Likewise, it is a tool widely used by management and employees of my company because it allows us to make all the presentations in a highly professional format and in accordance with corporate presentation methods.

Graphic Designer

"The best editor to create and edit very colorful slides in high resolution. "

What do you like best?

a developed to advanced program that gives you the most complete tools to create excellent slides editing, adding texts and images in a personalized way and with animation, ideal for any exhibition or presentation as: projects, theses, postcards, and for other student activities or professionals, gives you an advanced interface with a complete menu that has a range of interesting functions, which not only allow you to create creative and animated texts, also apply backgrounds and images, and also create or add sounds or a musical theme to give you very nice audiovisual perspective.

What do you dislike?

Over time, the program is updated through modernization, but at the same time it has more advanced and somewhat complex functions that effectively improve any presentation to be increasingly creative, but this may require having at least a previous experience in the field. knowledge of software , if you do not have to have more time in the learning, knowing its interface to effectively implement all the good creative ideas you have in mind.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend it a lot, for being a complete and modern program capable of creating excellent slides with texts and very personalized images and with good visual animations, besides adding sounds or personalized musical themes, so that you have the presentations, with quality and good resolution in the details, so that users experience a pleasant audiovisual perspective, you can buy and download this program on the web, and easily install on a computer with good support.

This program offers a complete and advanced interface with a range of efficient tools to make the best presentations with slides, to have it installed on a laptop or computer, you will not need to have another application application, because with it you can create slides with all the creative ideas that you want to implement in your presentations, gives you support and compatibility many formats to avoid problems later.

Ivonne Salcedo

"Excellent, with a clean and simple interface. The best to design presentation sheets."

What do you like best?

What do I like about Powerpoint?

1.- Anyone can use it since it has a simple interface.

2.- It is popular and recognized throughout the world.

3.- The functions are well distributed in the work area.

4.- It has several templates with very beautiful designs that adapt to each style and need.

5.- It is lightweight and does not require much free space on our hard drive.

6.- It is economic.

What do you dislike?

If the computer on which I want to play my PowerPoint presentation does not have it installed, I can not do it. I think that is a limitation. The .ppt format has no other display options as it does with other applications. I think it's a failure to correct.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Choose the template that looks more like what we want to convey. I usually work with the Arial font type that is more readable for laminates. Do not choose sources that show the cursive style. Try to be as simple as possible when choosing the type of font to be readable. I particularly like the .png format to insert images.

Thanks to Powerpoint we have created the best and most creative presentations without much experience in the area of ​​design. Each material that we have developed is of great quality and professionalism as it carries the Powerpoint brand. We have been able to show figures, images and results in general to concurrent audiences with the appeal of the plates. Powerpoint is really one of the essentials in any company.

OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR
(10,001+ employees)

"PowerPoint, Professional Presentations."

What do you like best?

PowerPoint, is a perfect tool for making presentations, has a friendly interface, easy to use, allows you to integrate the slides; sound effects, transition effects between slides, videos, photos, graphics, music, and a variety of elements that will allow you to unleash your imagination.

This program has a set of predesigned templates with which you can accelerate the creation of your presentations, giving it a professional and impressive appearance. Also, you can download other updated templates, from the manufacturer's website.

It allows to integrate in the slides of the presentation, any information generated by the rest of the programs of the Microsoft family.

It is perfectly compatible with professional jobs or for students, which has allowed him to gain the approval and recognition of both sectors.

What do you dislike?

PowerPoint, is one of the best tools for the design of presentations, is one of the most widely used programs of its kind, is widely known and approved, both by students and professionals, its manufacturer is continuously improving and updating it. It's almost perfect, I have nothing against comment.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

PowerPoint, is a perfect tool for students and professionals, you will always get magnificent and impressive presentations. It is easy to use, has the support of one of the best software manufacturers, the website templates are updated frequently.

It is an excellent option for the design of your presentations.

PowerPoint, allows adding a professional and modern look to all meetings and presentations of our organization.

Our exhibitions and presentations to clients, are elaborated with great care and designed to demonstrate all the ingenuity and creativity of the company.

And PowerPoint, allows us to achieve it excellently.

Muskan G.

"Wonderful Software for designing Presentations"

What do you like best?

Microsoft Powerpoint is probably the best and most used presentation designing software used in the World. It is equally used in business presentation scenarios and for academic purpose. Microsoft PowerPoint lets you zoom in and out on a specific part of your PowerPoint slideshow. It is easy to present and maintain eye contact with a large audience by simply advancing the slides with a keystroke. It can be used for both educational and business purposes because it allows for easy and creative presentations. It easily shows your point visually. It offers a variety of premade templates and layouts for users.

What do you dislike?

Control over presentation designing and limited tools are a problem. Despite timely updates, Powerpoint has not come up with some extra Power that will actually make it a powerful modern presentation designing tool. Presentation format compatibility is an issue, especially with .ppt and .pptx formats.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend everyone using this product. Although, selection of any presentation making software is a tedious task and it completely depends on what use-case, you need the tool for!

There are also better options available in the market like Prezi, which can be leveraged to design stunning presentations.

I am using it for academic purpose and I love the features it provides. Fulfill normal use-case scenarios.

Professor in Higher Education

"PowerPoint has many useful tools to create a good design in slide presentation!"

What do you like best?

PowerPoint is a tool to design your slides in powerpoint presentation, inlucy tools to insert images, audios, and is very easy to understand and learn, I really like this software because I've made my presentations in this great software since childhood.

What do you dislike?

I have been using PowerPoint for more than 3 years and I have always liked to use it because I have no problems and it is very easy to learn how to use it. I have no complaints for this great tool, I am very satisfied with your easy tools for my work.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I believe that all users should use PowerPoint as the main tool to create slide shows with animation effects, and to use all the fundamental tools contained in this great software, they will be very good!

This is a very useful tool that you will like a lot because of how easy it is, and the slides will be perfect for you because Microst PowerpPoint is a professional software for office work. That's why I recommend it to you with all my certainty!

I use PowerPoint, to design and create to my liking the presentations on slides that I later want to explain in classes at my university, this helps me a lot in my work as a university professor to be able to create a dianamic explanation on a topic.

miss

"It is incredible effective"

What do you like best?

I like this apparatus for the extraordinary utility since I have to take data to an enormous number of spectators in theaters, direct deals preparing workshops in the organization, carry data to the primary clients of the business and with this program I can speak with certainty right now to uncover various thoughts through a slide joining writings, pictures, music and movements.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing negative to state since I have been utilizing this program for a long time both in the studios and in my workplace.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would prescribe this program, it tends to be utilized without an Internet association, every individual can utilize POWER POINT to execute their imagination in the making of slides including writings, movements and sound, continually hoping to affect the group of spectators in the presentation of thoughts.

I cause shows continuously similarly I to have the control of the successions of the slides it encourages me to transmit various data to the laborers and customers.

Luis Martinez

""The messages are transmitted successfully.""

What do you like best?

I like this tool for the great utility because I need to take information to a large number of audiences in auditoriums, conduct sales training workshops in the company, bring information to the main customers of the business and with this program I can communicate with confidence at the moment to expose different ideas through a slide incorporating texts, images, music and animations.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing negative to say since I have been using this program for many years both in the studios and in my work environment.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend this program, it can be used without an Internet connection, each person can use POWER POINT to implement their creativity in the creation of slides adding texts, animations and audio, always looking to impact the audience in the exhibition of ideas.

I make exhibitions in real time in the same way I have the control of the sequences of the slides it helps me to transmit diverse information to the workers and clients.

Ingeniero de Software

"Presentaciones profesionales en instantes"

What do you like best?

PowerPoint ofrece una gran variedad de plantillas, diseños de fuente, imágenes predeterminadas y animaciones lo q hace las presentaciones aún más originales. Me permite disfrutar de diversas funciones que me ayudan a crear presentaciones únicas. Puedo crear diapositivas entre varios usuarios en distintos ordenadores, combinar y comparar distintas versiones de presentaciones, editar y trabajar videos dentro de las mismas, crear diapositivas en 3D y sumar capturas de pantallas. Tambien realizar reportes detallados en los cuales se resumen los puntos más importantes. Esto es muy útil para presentar datos concretos de algún estudio en particular, con elementos estadísticos, imágenes y gráficos acordes. Me encanta utilizar PowerPoint gracias a la efectividad visual de sus presentaciones. Esto agrega valor a los discursos y presentaciones a fin de atrapar y mantener la atención del público durante el tiempo correspondiente.

What do you dislike?

No me gusta que el archivo electrónico se puede dañar como resultado de un virus informático o puede eliminarse accidentalmente.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Su aplicación es muy importante dado a que contribuye al desarrollo de estrategias, nuevos planes de mejora, empleo de estadísticas financieras y promoción de alguna idea de una forma cómoda y dinámica, lo cual es muy favorable para toda empresa.

Cuando planteamos la idea de hacer una exposición sobre un producto o la presentación de un proyecto, automáticamente optamos por utilizar este recurso para darle forma al mensaje que deseamos transmitir aprovechando las funciones adecuadas para poder realizar desde la presentación más sencilla, a la más interactiva y compleja obteniendo de esta forma, presentaciones realmente atractivas.

Mariano Marcano

"Programa muy completo para realizar diapositivas."

What do you like best?

Este programa cuenta con todo lo necesario para realizar disapositivas de calidad, tiene buenas herramientas como fondos, tipos de letras, puede presentar las diapositivas en secuencia de una manera coordinada y dinámica, podemos agregarle imagenes y videos a la presentación, tambien podemos insertar sonidos, la verdad que PowerPoint es muy completa para realizar presentaciones muy completas.

What do you dislike?

Este programa tiene 3 puntos negativos desde mi punto de vista, el primero es que los archivos corren un gran riesgo en dañarse por algun virus, y dejarte mal al momento de la presentación. El segundo es que al momento de realizar tu presentación, al ser tradicional y lineal, puedes aburrir a la audiencia segun el tema a tratar. Por ultimo, quizas deberian de agregarle más herramientas, ya que el programa podrian potenciarlo más y mejorarlo, ya que se esta quedando corto de herramientas.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Realizar diapositivas de calidad para alguna exposicion de la escuela o trabajo es posible gracias a PowerPoint, su facilidad de uso hace que una persona de cualquier edad pueda usarla faclimente, cuenta con las herramientas necesarias para para hacer grandes trabajos.

Todas nuestras presentaciones en la empresa las realizamos con PowerPoint, ya que cuenta con todo lo necesario para realizar grandes diapositivas para llamar la atencion de los trabajadores que acuden a las juntas de trabajo, y evitamos hacer exposiciones largas y aburridas, ya que en las diapositivas agregamos solo lo necesario y evitamos que se alarguen mucho, tambien agregamos videos para mantener la atencion.

Director of Agency

"PowerPoint - My opinion"

What do you like best?

PowerPoint is a service that has an intuitive interface, touchscreen customization, and regular updates among competitors. There are many slide editing tools in this program. In particular, many security settings, compression, and joint project work are available, as well as a recording of presentations in video formats. The tool supports SharePoint and moving to the network version of business presentations using Windows Live. Wherever possible, this Microsoft mechanism supports dragging and dropping. This makes it particularly easy to add the necessary data and visual elements.

What do you dislike?

I have not noticed any disadvantages that could affect the comfort of working with this solution. The only thing I think should be refreshed the templates.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a perfect solution that will enable you to create various presentations, you should consider choosing Microsoft PowerPoint, especially that this solution is available in the trial office365 package, which will allow you to test its capabilities.

PowerPoint allows me to create presentations that are then presented to the client or business partner.

Analista de sistema

""PowerPoint" dynamic presentation program, practical with multiple tools."

What do you like best?

What I like about this wonderful and useful popular software is that the slide shows come with predefined themes with easily modifiable color schemes and it has multimedia content integration without Internet access, which is a great advantage with regard to the mobility. Insert pages, add and combine audio, video, slides and delete slides as personalized. The user has full control over their elements. The preferred use option is the online version for ordering PowerPoint tools and resources. What is done in an easy-to-use program

What do you dislike?

what I do not like are some details for example The work done in Power Point can not be published on the social networks site as YOUTUBE, Facebook, etc. which is a very negative point due to the high use and popularity of social networks nowadays and finally dislike me that does not provide the function of running the slide show on all mobile devices

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want or are looking for software that allows you to show presentations and slides with good visual and professional appeal. This is the correct tool to confirm and draw your own conclusions that you will not regret.

the benefits that I get with the use of this wonderful tool is that I can prepare any type of presentation with a totally professional and pleasant quality for the different work groups of the company where I work because it is a company in the field of construction of buildings you need mostly graphic and very explicit presentations to show the progress of the works soon to be finished or already fully completed

Relaciones Públicas

"My favorite presentation software"

What do you like best?

Powerpoint is one of the highest quality and most experienced software in the presentation software market. With many years of experience in this field, Microsoft offers us one of the most extended software we know today. Its qualities are undeniable since with Powerpoint you can make your presentations schematized, where you can add text, dynamic images, templates, special effects for the slides and, you can integrate it with other softwares of the Microsoft office suite. I use this software a lot in my work because thanks to the development of the presentations for our public events at the foundation, I also develop presentations for use in various study programs of our foundation. Powerpoint is an unmatched software, which has good updates and performs very well in companies.

What do you dislike?

If you don't know how to use the Powerpoint functions in a good way, you can run the risk of making very schematic presentations or very overloaded with effects, this problem usually tends to cause dispersion to the audience that is watching your presentation. I recommend that before making Powerpoint presentations, you review some templates and examples of how to make good presentations that fit different audiences.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have good ideas and excellent work plans that help your company to improve but you don't have software that allows you to expose each of these plans, I recommend that you acquire Powerpoint. For many years I have used it, and I have been able to climb in my company, at the same time that I have strengthened my expository talents.

With Powerpoint I have been able to express and expose my ideas and work plans to many people, this has caused my career to rise, and in turn make me known among different professionals of my work, who see with good eyes each of the presentations I have made. Without a doubt I have improved a lot using Powerpoint in my work.

ing de sistemas
(Myself Only)

" excellent design tool"

What do you like best?

i really like working with this software because it has many design tools for texts which gives us a wide opportunity to create excellent presentations, texts, slides and basically any work that comes our way, it can be just basic text, incorporate images , audios, videos and special effects all in a single slide to attract at all times the attention of the viewers of our work, in addition to not consuming many resources of our equipment as they would other design software

What do you dislike?

it is a basic software, which does not give us the opportunity to be professionals in design of works, their tools and resources, although they are very practical, they are not professionals, so their use is something limited to smaller scale works such as school or educational and minor presentations as blueprints

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I personally love working with this software for presentation design, it is very easy to use and it does not weigh almost and its operation does not affect almost the equipment where we work

Basically I can use this software in any field of my work, for the presentations and new projects of systems, presentations in meetings and billboards to offer my professional services I have used this software for the elaboration of user manuals of the systems that I have developed and it is very easy to do them with power point since I can integrate texts and images in a single slide and explain in detail and precise the most important topics and make the message easily reach those who see the work

Graduate Process Engineer

"PowerPoint - Explosive microsot presentation tool"

What do you like best?

What i like best in PowerPoint is that it allows users to pick preset template developed by Microsoft and insert information in formof and pictures within its framework. Employees with more skill can develop more unique and integrated presentations, set them to automatically move through time within the talk, or incorporate outside video, music, or podcasts.

What do you dislike?

Using power point for presentations,you can not punish your videos and slides to platforms like YouTube.PowerPoint can get very heavy when a large file is added e.g Image/picture making it difficult to share with other office products. Compressing the rich features they built in for users to use in a way that can be attached to emails will go a long way to improve the speed .

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I will recommend power point to meeting and briefing facilitators as it contains all required tools

I use power point to presents slides for presentations during briefing with clients.

it serves an as a very important process of briefing new trainees during induction

Sales and Customer Service Associate

"Great software for presentations!"

What do you like best?

I love how much it has evolved over the years. I relied on this software very, very heavily when in High School and it never let me down. The animations and styles can make your presentations look extremely high-end, without taking up much time at all. I love how it automatically saves your work, all without you having to do anything. You can also have several people working on the same presentation at the same time and you can literally sit back and watch the changes right before your eyes. You can also add various hyperlinks, tabs, animations, in-presentation videos and anything else you can think of to help you.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, there isn't really anything that I don't like about this software. I don't see any way that it could be improved. The updates that Microsoft are pushing for PowerPoint just keep making it better than better.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Amazing software! This will completely change your life if you do presentations.

A classy way to show others a certain idea or presentation. PowerPoint is a great way to quickly throw something together (even in the nick of time). A simple click in the themes panel changes your entire presentation, without altering anything that you've already entered. In my business classes it's also really easy to enter numerical values and at the click of a button you can convert everything to any chart of your choice.

Especialista em Treinamento de Pós Venda (Specialist in Post Sales Training)

"Make your project look authentic and professional!"

What do you like best?

The application has many sophisticated features, that make your project look authentic and professional, for example, basic tricks with transition effects and proper graphics can create amusing illusions, that will surprise your auditorium. Besides, the software is equipped with many tools, that enhances your creativity and enables you to design modern slideshows quickly such as Smart Designer, that implements a background and disposes the content in a way, that fits your presentation. Furthermore, you are able to save your files in various formats to be certain, that every device runs your presentation properly. Due to excellent integration with Microsoft environment, users could edit the same file in real-time and get amusing results by teamwork.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, the integration with Excel isn't as polished as with other programs, so sometimes the data from spreadsheets isn't inserted properly and charts crash without any particular reason. Besides, compressing files is questionable, so Powerpoint files are heavy.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The tool is perfect both for professionals and newbie users, as the essential tool is equipped with many advanced tools and integrations. Learning the software is effortless due to large knowledge repositories and many tutorials.

Powerpoint enables me to create sophisticated slideshows for business use such as conferences, lectures and result presentations. It provides me with an additional layer of professionalism and improves the business appearance of my company.

panda my best option
(5001-10,000 employees)

"PowerPoint PowerPoint the best editor in my work"

What do you like best?

t is an application that I like to use because it has several functions that help me to be easier in my work, including: The use of templates, it helps me to introduce texts varying the color and the size of the letters according to my needs and likes, I can insert images with which a better presentation is given to the slide, making it easier to understand what the slide is about, besides being able to insert texts to the images complementing the exhibition, it has animation tools, with which I can give effects to texts and images, giving it a better appearance, it helps me to make graphics, Add videos and audios, has the ability to open formats of other platforms and even allows me to save them in different formats to PowerPoint, for example, extensions like : PPT or PPS, among others.

What do you dislike?

It is a traditional and linear presentation, which can bore an audience according to the topic that is going to be treated. The tables are too simplified. Lack of privacy since we are exposed to being robbed of information

Recommendations to others considering the product:

PowerPoint is one of the most widespread presentation programs. It is widely used in different fields of teaching, business, among others. It is a program designed to make presentations with schematized text, as well as presentations on slides, text animations and clip art or imported from computer images. You can apply different font, template and animation designs. These types of presentations are usually more practical than Microsoft Word

It presents the exhibition in sequence in an organized and dynamic way, it has many viewing options, it allows me to create multimedia presentations, it facilitates the printing of slide copies, it gives me the option of inserting images, videos, audios.

Consultora Jurídica
(Myself Only)

" Power Point as a versatile work and learning tool"

What do you like best?

I use this application at least three times a week and I like to use it because I can work on my presentations in a very comfortable, very easy, dynamic and organized way. Using Power Point I can give more energy and visual impact to my presentations to help my clients understand my suggestions graphically and easily.

What do you dislike?

I really do not find aspects that I dislike about this application. I have been using it for years and have never had problems with failures or other aspects that have to do with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I totally recommend the use of this application with absolute confidence. You will find a great work tool that will adapt to any need you have both at work and at school or for your personal use.

The biggest benefit obtained using Power Point has been the ability to create high quality presentations with great graphics, to organize them according to my needs, print the slides more efficiently and in order, and the possibility of showing or projecting on giant screens the contents created for greater visual impact of my clients.

Analista Programador

"the best and simplest tool of easy use for the creation of professional presentations."

What do you like best?

What I like about this program and what makes it preferable to any other is that it is one of the most common ways to show information at meetings and, no doubt, it will be used in this way for many years. Information and support can be found online in abundance, and all those who seem to be familiar with the PowerPoint concept and can navigate well in its user interface. It is full of features, very impressive and useful; You can import media, such as videos or images, use slide design templates to arrange a presentation and create slide transitions to add some magic when moving from one slide to another in the presentation view. When presented in dual screen mode, the presentation will be displayed on one screen and the notes, the following slide previews will be displayed on the other, which is very useful and dynamic.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about this wonderful tool is not much, it's just that sometimes you can have problems with extremely large video files (more than 1 GB) when inserted into a presentation, however, it provides a compression utility in the application to reduce the size. of video files and improve pe0000000rformance. The basic design template may seem a bit boring (white background and black text), but this can be modified using slide design templates and text formatting tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I definitely recommend this useful and valuable tool to meet all the needs of truly professional slide shows. It contains many options that will make it easier and simplify life and work. You will not regret using it. You will not regret.

The main benefits I get from the use of powerpoint in the company where I work is that I can transmit valuable information, so I can continuously take care of the aesthetics and the course of several meetings, which has allowed me to show my ideas to other people within the company

JEFE DE SERVICIOS DE SEGURIDAD

"Expert in presentations."

What do you like best?

PowerPoint, is one of the first presentation programs, has been continuously improved and has the confidence of students and professionals, widely tested, it is used in all types of companies.

Its interface is simple and easy to use, it allows to create impressive presentations with a professional aspect, it has a great variety of templates designed by the manufacturer, which allows to make presentations quickly and with excellent termination. It has a set of powerful functions that allow you to improve presentations, animation functions, image management, graphics, videos, sound integration, special effects of different types, a library of magnificent fonts, color management, and many functions. plus.

The technical support of PowerPoint is great, online help, sufficient documentation on this program, comparison and main features of the latest versions, among other advantages.

What do you dislike?

Without a doubt, PowerPoint is the best presentation design program that exists. The factor against; Currently this program is not offered individually, it must be purchased as part of Microsoft Office. On the other hand, the templates offered are basically focused on the business area, it is necessary to include new templates for family use, for example; frames for photos with funny motifs, and templates for student work.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

PowerPoint, is a great tool for the design of presentations, is the first-born of the programs of its type, from it emerged other similar programs. But I am convinced that if users spent enough time, to learn in depth, the use of their potential, they would realize that it is a magnificent and exceptionally powerful tool.

Any professional or student, who intends to expose information about an idea or project, needs to have visual audio elements that support their exposure. PowerPoint, allows exhibitors to have the perfect tool, to be able to design the visual material, which will allow expressing its content in a powerful way, improving the communication of what is wanted to be transmitted.

That is why in our organization, we use it for all our exhibitions.