PowerPoint Reviews & Product Details

Informatics Engineer
(Myself Only)

"Power point the best way to make your presentations"

What do you like best?

what I like the most about power point is that it allows me to present an exhibition in a dynamic and organized way, which helps my clients and colleagues to grasp the idea that I try to share in a better way without internet

What do you dislike?

what I do not like about powerpoint is that by default it records to you in format (.pptx), with which you would have to make sure to record the files in format (.ppt), with compatibility for several previous versions, this is very impotant if a The recipient to whom you have to send this document may not have the updated version.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Powerpoint a lot because it is an excellent way to expose your ideas to a public in an efficient and dynamic coordinated way which allows the public to better capture the idea

PowerPoint has benefited me much both in my field of study and in the workplace, because thanks to this eh I was able to make all my exhibitions in a clear and dynamic way which keeps the attendees focused and attentive.

What is PowerPoint?

Build the story, present with conviction, and move forward faster.

PowerPoint Screenshots

PowerPoint Profile Details

PowerPoint Profile Details

Microsoft
Description
Microsoft Corporation develops, licenses, and supports software products and services; and designs and sells hardware worldwide. Flagship products include Windows, Office, Azure, SQL Server, Exchange, SharePoint, Dynamics ERP and CRM, as well as Xbox; Skype; and Windows Phone.
1975

1-25 of 2454 total PowerPoint reviews

PowerPoint Reviews

1-25 of 2454 total PowerPoint reviews
PRODUCTION MANAGER

"Dynamic and simple presentations "

What do you like best?

I really like power point because it allows to make my work presentations quickly, easily and with colors but without subtracting the aesthetics that are required, thanks to this, work can be done in a fluid way. His animations are really very good because it allows us to make presentations that have numbers and sheets of tedious and boring projects in a dynamic and striking way for the observer. The inclusion of sound always gives a very nice extra in each slide, which is very useful for any exhibition that you want to do.

What do you dislike?

When attempting to make animations within a single slide it is sometimes extremely difficult to select the images or shapes that overlap. By default it records in format (.pptx), which should ensure you save the files in a format with compatibility for several previous versions, if not the recipient to whom you have to send the document may not be able to open it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Always remember to save presentations made in formats compatible with other versions of power point, but this is not a limitation for such a good tool.

I have used Power Point to make many presentations for the work, since it is a program of easy access and very simple to use I have been able to make my slides very quickly to expose my advances in projects. I have also been useful to make presentations as a fun and lively gift.

Becaria ingeniería, desarrollo proyecto I+D
Oil & Energy

"Professional quality slides and incredible appearance"

What do you like best?

PowerPoint has worked for me from my university period to my professional activity. I love being able to make presentations in this software and all the advantages it has, the multiple animations, the color scheme, the templates, the large number of available sources and many more downloads. The possibility of inserting videos, audios and gifs. PowerPoint represents the reference software for a good professional slide with a practical sense and a meaningful multimedia content organization.

I like PowerPoint because I can design a natural presentation, with an environment of discussion, negotiation or defense of the content with a lot of sense and a diffusion of the knowledge that I want to convey adequate. Additionally, PowerPoint has evolved to be a more user-friendly and intuitive software that has improved the user experience. Another very positive aspect is that I can export the PowerPoint presentation as a video, which is a great improvement over other similar programs.

What do you dislike?

When I need to insert very large videos on a slide the loading time is very long, this is an aspect that could be improved. I would like to be able to edit in greater detail the templates provided by PowerPoint. As this program is within the Office suite, it abstains from the same problem as all these products and is the cost per license that it requires that it can be raised.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

PowerPoint is a very necessary program for any professional that requires a presentation of quality support and great appearance.

In short, PowerPoint helps me create solid and professional impressions for my superiors. This aspect is key for me because I usually conduct roller coaster market studies and it is necessary to note the research done so that each point presented is clear and the best conclusions of the study can be drawn.

Office Administrator

"Microsoft PowerPoint-The most useful presentation application."

What do you like best?

There are various features of this amazing applications which make presentations quite easy and professional. The software has design features which enables me to configure each slide and make it unique and according to my needs. The designs helps in distinguishing one slide from the rest of the slide and this helps in conveying the needed message. The predetermined slides also make presentation appealing in a professional manner. The PowerPoint application plays critical role during presentations of budgets to various departments and creating awareness of various aspects such as cyber security. The layout feature enables me to choose the designs of slides which suit my preferences. The application is quite easy to use and also free provided i have the windows operating system installed in my computer.

What do you dislike?

The file size sometimes becomes too large especially if my presentation has numerous images and pictures. This makes opening the file to take sometime and this causes frustrations during presentation. The big file size also makes it difficult for me share the presentation file with my colleagues.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend the application to everyone who wants to give a presentation in a professional way as the application is easy to use.

The application has helped me to solve my presentation challenges as it is easy to use. The benefit of the application is that is enables me to express my ideas to my workmates during meetings in a professional manner.

Ingeniero en Informática

"Herramienta para gestionar presentaciones a nivel profesional"

What do you like best?

Me encanta PowerPoint pues me permite personalizar el aspecto y el formato de las diapositivas con diseños atractivos, simplifica la exposición de los temas, mediante gráficas, imágenes, vídeos y textos que producen una rápida y mejor comprensión de aquello que deseo expresar. Además, cuenta con una gran gama de herramientas, entre las que existen una variedad de plantillas prediseñadas, de fácil acceso y manipulación; así también puedo hacer plantillas propias conforme a las necesidades específicas que necesito. La innovación de sus herramientas, plantillas personalizadas y la capacidad de usarlas en muchas plataformas hace de PowerPoint un programa flexible y altamente útil.

What do you dislike?

Aunque se puede guardar y enviar fácilmente a veces, se corre el riesgo de que el archivo se dañe a causa de un virus. La presentación de PowerPoint requiere una transmisión en circuito a un retroproyector lo cual podría ser tedioso.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

El uso del PowerPoint es de gran relevancia, sobre todo entre ejecutivos y comerciantes ya que su gama de usos es cada vez es más amplia y accesible, por lo que constituye un medio necesario para el desarrollo de proyectos en mi empresa.

Las presentaciones de PowerPoint capturan la esencia y resumen los puntos clave de nuestros informes, encuestas y estudios muy detallados sobre cualquier tema, por ello, es una herramienta que nos sirve para la elaboración de presentaciones, de diferente tipo: Resultados de investigaciones, capacitación en el trabajo, presentación de un nuevo producto. El conjunto de diapositivas y presentaciones complejas que comprenden texto, imágenes, gráficos 3D, clips de audio, efectos de sonido y animaciones llamativas lo usamos de manera creativa para animar las discusiones, agregar valor a las conferencias, hacer discursos convincentes y enriquecer estudios y reportes.

Cristian Mendoza Analista de Soporte

"Elabore presentaciones como un profesional"

What do you like best?

Desde hace mucho tiempo PowerPoint es la aplicacion popular mas utilizada para realizar presentaciones graficas ideal para exposiciones a medida que el office se actualiza este trae mejoras graficas importantes para que el usuario final, ya sea un estudiante o profesional plasme sus ideas para luego ser presentadas al publico, con powerpoint podemos tomar una hoja y colocar ideas para ser desarrolladas, para eso contamos con unas herramientas para hacerlo, podemos realizar desde un mapa mental hasta tabla de resultados con graficos que lo respalde. A nivel de de complementos adicionales podemos editar la fuente de la letra, tanto en colores como tamaño y diseño, podemos usar las fuentes predeterminada como un estilo WordArt que ya es todo un clasico en esta plataforma para dar un toque agradable a nuestro trabajo, podemos insertar tablas para realizar cuadros comparativos con todo lujo de detalle, agregar efectos para que cada elemento aparezca como nosotros queramos, agregar sonidos para nuestras hojas, formas, graficos hasta videos.

What do you dislike?

Con powerpoint podemos realiza casi todo tipo de trabajos esta mas enfocado al area de exposiciones, a nivel de graficos seria recomendable agregar un poco mas de variedad el diseño de los mismos se vuelve un poco simple.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Sin lugar a dudas el programa por excelencia para la realizacion de tareas para exposiciones y presentaciones profesionales. Les recomiendo a todos Powerpoint para esos trabajos graficos y si quieren llevar buenas ideas para sus negocios.

Que podemos decir de esta aplicacion es fundamental y necesaria, todas las reuniones que son llevadas a cabo el contenido es manejado con PowerPoint es facil de usar y el resultado obtenido siempre ha sido positivo.

Controlador de proyectos

""Excellent tool that manages to integrate all necessary instruments for professional presentations" "

What do you like best?

I really like Power Point because it is a great tool that is very well known by millions of professionals and companies that rely on it every day to take the creation of their slides and work presentations to a higher level.

It is a tool with an excellent user interface and aspects of exceptional work to have a unique experience at the time of implementation.

Its advantages of work is that it manages to integrate each of the instruments you need in a very simple way and always at hand when you need it.

It has a variety of predetermined templates that allow you to give an attractive design quickly to each of my slides, basically offering editing options to carry any project regardless of its complexity.

I can insert images and photographs directly from my computer directly, this tool has excellent compatibility with many programs and image formats. In addition to that its features of illustrations allow me to add graphs and statistical data in an easy way, Power Point has an excellent connection with Microsoft Excel that helps the search of feasible results in each one of my work data. I can add tables, text boxes, files in audio video formats.

The transitions are fabulous I like this function because I can configure each effect to my slides in a simple way, this looking to give automation to the elements I want to present in order to achieve a better look and point of view of each of those present.

It is my first option when I need a work presentation, I can export my presentation in PDF format to guarantee authenticity, its functions are very lucrative and best of all compatible with most operating systems.

What do you dislike?

I honestly do not have any comments to degrade Microsoft Power Point, I consider it a great tool for managing my presentation files, it manages to integrate features that no other software can offer.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

100% recommended, I just love this tool, it's fantastic.

Microsoft Power Point accompanied me during the course of my professional career and the truth has been of great help and benefits, their variety of works make me achieve the planned objectives when I want to present some information about my administrative management, its ease of use, its attractiveness When it comes to work, they make it my first choice of work in this field.

Ingeniero de Procesos

"PowerPoint is an excellent tool to make your Presentations as a Professional. "

What do you like best?

For more than 6 years, PowerPoint has been present in each and every one of my most important Activities. So much in my Personal, Academic and Labor life. PowerPoint is an excellent program with which you can create or edit your presentations without any inconvenience. This program has a platform that knows how to adapt easily and quickly to your needs. PowerPoint has a very friendly and easy-to-use interface. Throughout the years using PowerPoint I was able to understand the high demand rate with which PowerPoint counts, since all its users are attracted by the extraordinary tools that this Presentations program possesses.

It is one of the tools that make up the extensive programs of the Microsoft Office package. It is a very easy to use platform, you can insert images, pre-designed texts, Videos and you can even add music to your presentations.

There are many programs that are much more advanced than Microsoft PowerPoint, such as Prezi, but this is a platform that many years go by and will always be the number one when it comes to presentations.

It is a very intuitive tool when making a Presentation. I recommend it a lot

What do you dislike?

I honestly do not have any negative comments to be made about Microsoft PowerPoint. It is an excellent program when making your Presentations.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its the best

PowerPoint is an excellent option when making a presentation. PowerPoint has been present at many important moments for me. Currently it remains so thanks to its large number of functions. He could captivate me on his platform forever. I recommend it. Excellent program for your presentations

Ramon Gutierrez

"Creating my workspace through Power Point "

What do you like best?

It is wonderful to collaborate in the cloud with power point, through presentations that speak for themselves, I am grateful with Microsoft for creating a free tool for Windows, Mac OS, Android and iOS operating systems, I like the fact that it is very easy to use, and I can access it from wherever I am.

What do you dislike?

Generally everything in life has its pros and cons, and in relation to Power Point, I consider that the tool, because it is so accessible by the users that require its use, is prone to infect a virus, a question that could have disastrous consequences for our equipment

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend PowerPoint for being a useful, economical, and very easy to use tool, we just have to open the Microsoft Office window, and there we access it. It is practical, very simple, anyone can create a personalized presentation for the purpose you want to get there. Power Point allows me to communicate ideas with few words, it allows me to create a personalized slide with the desired theme. The Tool is very useful for both personal and work use. With the update of Power Point I can place in my presentations, the slide background according to the theme that I want to be displayed, and thus give a better appearance to my slides, and the displacement of it also contributes to the goal of the organization .

Power Point allows me to communicate ideas with few words, it is very easy to use and create a personalized slide with the desired theme for the purpose for which it is created, in addition to the economical result of making a presentation with this wonderful tool. The Tool is very useful for both personal and work use.

Bachelor of Pharmacy

"PowerPoint the king in the development of presentations"

What do you like best?

I like this application because it helps us assemble presentations in a versatile way because it is very easy to use, it has compatibility with any operating system, it is free, it has a wide range of templates to make any type of presentation with schematized text and we can have it on any device.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about this application is that when making a presentation if we want to visualize it in an updated version the content in the slides appears distorted, which leads to a loss of time when having to accommodate them and in some cases it has faults when editing videos or audios the presentation closes and does not save any of the modifications made.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recomiendo ampliamente esta aplicación ya que para las empresas aporta las herramientas necesarias para la realización de presentaciones que son utilizadas diariamente para comunicar las decisiones, cambios, propuestas y demás entre los mismos empleados, a los directivos de la empresa, socios o clientes además de que no es necesaria una amplia formación para aquellos que utilizaran esta aplicación solo necesitaran de los conocimientos básicos.

At the enterprise level, this application is the most used because it is a key element in the actions developed by organizations for communication between departments, with high positions of the company or its partners, this is because it is a very intuitive program , easy to use for any employee, it has wide range of graphics of all kinds, has options for the animation of objects and texts, offers to export the PowerPoint document to different formats, does not need to have internet to be able to visualize them and can be projected on large screens, for employees to make a basic presentation in a short time with this application is a reality.

Design

"PowerPoint is an excellent tool for my presentations"

What do you like best?

PowerPoint does it all for me:

Presentations in person.

Plans and proposals.

Graphics for social networks.

Animations

Design of digital and printed ads.

Design of posters and brochures.

When it comes to presenting ideas with strong visual impact, I think PowerPoint is an unparalleled software is the best.

What do you dislike?

I love PowerPoint and I really do not have to say anything bad about this application since from my point of view it is a very good and capable software to make your work easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Well, I have to say that my experience with PowerPoint is very good, it has given me incalsable benefits to create my presentations and animations is very easy and comfortable to use and as you work, you will like this program more.

PowerPoint allows basic users to take a well-designed template created by Microsoft and create a finished product by simply inserting information and images within its framework. Employees with more skills can develop more unique and integrated presentations, configure them to move automatically over time within the conversation or incorporate external video, music or podcasts. This entire process can be downloaded in slides so that people who receive the presentation take notes or send them to a later date.

System Administrator

"you can prepare presentations that will be appreciated"

What do you like best?

I love it when the application takes a very short time to install. also installed monthly security updates are also stable. The menus are beautifully designed and features easy to find. There are a lot of templates in which we can prepare presentations and these templates are enough. We can upload music into presentations. if we want, we can add files with mp3 or wav extensions by minimizing the size of the ready-made music. The visuals of the presentations are beautiful.

What do you dislike?

If the file size is too large, the waiting time on first boot may be long. You may experience this problem especially on slides that contain many photos or music.

The solution is to reduce the photo size and music quality. then this problem will disappear. In fact, this is not a direct error of the powerpoint program. I wanted to mention that for you to take advantage of my experience.

Analista De Sistema Y Soporte Tecnico

"The best presentation software for Windows platforms with multiple tools."

What do you like best?

What I like about this popular multifunction tool is that it is very inclusive from any point of view, since it allows basic users to take a well-designed template created by Microsoft and create a finished product by simply inserting information and images into its frame. For employees with more skills, as is my case, we can develop more unique and integrated presentations, configure them to move automatically over time within the conversation or incorporate external video, music or podcasts for this and for more is that this tool enjoys of respect and popularity in time

What do you dislike?

What I do not like is that while personalization is a benefit of PowerPoint, it can also be negative. The software requires a bit of a learning curve. Another of the main shortcomings from my point of view is that you can not open or run it on a system without having installed PowerPoint, although with the online version, which is the most used, can solve these cases.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for or need a program with quality and variety of efficient options to create slide shows with a professional degree in the field where you work, this is really the most essential and indicated program you need on your computer for that purpose if you do not . Use it, do it right now, you will not regret it.

the benefits that I get is that when I need a utility or visual tool to show large amounts of information and key presentations with pedagogy and professionalism powerpoint is the indicated and exceeds the expectations in the airline where I work currently we use all employees equally to meet the Needs mentioned above

Analista de sistemas senior

""Powerpoint" The best and most complete presentation software available to everyone."

What do you like best?

What I like about Powerpoint is the wide range of options and possibilities it offers. You can create elegant slide shows. I like how easy it is to place text and images, adjust colors, create transparent images, rotate and place elements, create animations and much more. It really is a very intuitive tool for the professional who is capable, but not a graphic designer without a doubt, this powerful tool has become my constant companion. I produce proposals, plans, models and even some finished works in the banking company where I work, everything from this indispensable program, my favorite version is online.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about PowerPoint is that it does not integrate spreadsheets as cleanly as other Office-related products. The format is disabled and does not make a clean copy and paste. And, finally, I can say that it can also be very heavy on the file size by simply adding an image. It is not as easy to share as other Office products due to the high file size. Microsoft could do a better job of compressing the rich features that they incorporated, so users can use them in a way that can be attached to emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this powerful tool for both professionals and students or ordinary people who need to create presentations and a professional quality slide is really very easy to use.

I work in a banking company and use PowerPoint for all my presentations to employees, management, the Board of Directors and external parties. Likewise, it is a tool widely used by management and employees of my company because it allows us to make all the presentations in a highly professional format and in accordance with corporate presentation methods.

Graphic Designer

"The best editor to create and edit very colorful slides in high resolution. "

What do you like best?

a developed to advanced program that gives you the most complete tools to create excellent slides editing, adding texts and images in a personalized way and with animation, ideal for any exhibition or presentation as: projects, theses, postcards, and for other student activities or professionals, gives you an advanced interface with a complete menu that has a range of interesting functions, which not only allow you to create creative and animated texts, also apply backgrounds and images, and also create or add sounds or a musical theme to give you very nice audiovisual perspective.

What do you dislike?

Over time, the program is updated through modernization, but at the same time it has more advanced and somewhat complex functions that effectively improve any presentation to be increasingly creative, but this may require having at least a previous experience in the field. knowledge of software , if you do not have to have more time in the learning, knowing its interface to effectively implement all the good creative ideas you have in mind.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend it a lot, for being a complete and modern program capable of creating excellent slides with texts and very personalized images and with good visual animations, besides adding sounds or personalized musical themes, so that you have the presentations, with quality and good resolution in the details, so that users experience a pleasant audiovisual perspective, you can buy and download this program on the web, and easily install on a computer with good support.

This program offers a complete and advanced interface with a range of efficient tools to make the best presentations with slides, to have it installed on a laptop or computer, you will not need to have another application application, because with it you can create slides with all the creative ideas that you want to implement in your presentations, gives you support and compatibility many formats to avoid problems later.

Ivonne Salcedo

"Excellent, with a clean and simple interface. The best to design presentation sheets."

What do you like best?

What do I like about Powerpoint?

1.- Anyone can use it since it has a simple interface.

2.- It is popular and recognized throughout the world.

3.- The functions are well distributed in the work area.

4.- It has several templates with very beautiful designs that adapt to each style and need.

5.- It is lightweight and does not require much free space on our hard drive.

6.- It is economic.

What do you dislike?

If the computer on which I want to play my PowerPoint presentation does not have it installed, I can not do it. I think that is a limitation. The .ppt format has no other display options as it does with other applications. I think it's a failure to correct.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Choose the template that looks more like what we want to convey. I usually work with the Arial font type that is more readable for laminates. Do not choose sources that show the cursive style. Try to be as simple as possible when choosing the type of font to be readable. I particularly like the .png format to insert images.

Thanks to Powerpoint we have created the best and most creative presentations without much experience in the area of ​​design. Each material that we have developed is of great quality and professionalism as it carries the Powerpoint brand. We have been able to show figures, images and results in general to concurrent audiences with the appeal of the plates. Powerpoint is really one of the essentials in any company.

OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR
(10,001+ employees)

"PowerPoint, Professional Presentations."

What do you like best?

PowerPoint, is a perfect tool for making presentations, has a friendly interface, easy to use, allows you to integrate the slides; sound effects, transition effects between slides, videos, photos, graphics, music, and a variety of elements that will allow you to unleash your imagination.

This program has a set of predesigned templates with which you can accelerate the creation of your presentations, giving it a professional and impressive appearance. Also, you can download other updated templates, from the manufacturer's website.

It allows to integrate in the slides of the presentation, any information generated by the rest of the programs of the Microsoft family.

It is perfectly compatible with professional jobs or for students, which has allowed him to gain the approval and recognition of both sectors.

What do you dislike?

PowerPoint, is one of the best tools for the design of presentations, is one of the most widely used programs of its kind, is widely known and approved, both by students and professionals, its manufacturer is continuously improving and updating it. It's almost perfect, I have nothing against comment.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

PowerPoint, is a perfect tool for students and professionals, you will always get magnificent and impressive presentations. It is easy to use, has the support of one of the best software manufacturers, the website templates are updated frequently.

It is an excellent option for the design of your presentations.

PowerPoint, allows adding a professional and modern look to all meetings and presentations of our organization.

Our exhibitions and presentations to clients, are elaborated with great care and designed to demonstrate all the ingenuity and creativity of the company.

And PowerPoint, allows us to achieve it excellently.

Muskan G.

"Wonderful Software for designing Presentations"

What do you like best?

Microsoft Powerpoint is probably the best and most used presentation designing software used in the World. It is equally used in business presentation scenarios and for academic purpose. Microsoft PowerPoint lets you zoom in and out on a specific part of your PowerPoint slideshow. It is easy to present and maintain eye contact with a large audience by simply advancing the slides with a keystroke. It can be used for both educational and business purposes because it allows for easy and creative presentations. It easily shows your point visually. It offers a variety of premade templates and layouts for users.

What do you dislike?

Control over presentation designing and limited tools are a problem. Despite timely updates, Powerpoint has not come up with some extra Power that will actually make it a powerful modern presentation designing tool. Presentation format compatibility is an issue, especially with .ppt and .pptx formats.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend everyone using this product. Although, selection of any presentation making software is a tedious task and it completely depends on what use-case, you need the tool for!

There are also better options available in the market like Prezi, which can be leveraged to design stunning presentations.

I am using it for academic purpose and I love the features it provides. Fulfill normal use-case scenarios.

Teacher Higher Education

"PowerPoint has many useful tools to create a good design in slide presentation!"

What do you like best?

PowerPoint is a tool to design your slides in powerpoint presentation, inlucy tools to insert images, audios, and is very easy to understand and learn, I really like this software because I've made my presentations in this great software since childhood.

What do you dislike?

I have been using PowerPoint for more than 3 years and I have always liked to use it because I have no problems and it is very easy to learn how to use it. I have no complaints for this great tool, I am very satisfied with your easy tools for my work.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I believe that all users should use PowerPoint as the main tool to create slide shows with animation effects, and to use all the fundamental tools contained in this great software, they will be very good!

This is a very useful tool that you will like a lot because of how easy it is, and the slides will be perfect for you because Microst PowerpPoint is a professional software for office work. That's why I recommend it to you with all my certainty!

I use PowerPoint, to design and create to my liking the presentations on slides that I later want to explain in classes at my university, this helps me a lot in my work as a university professor to be able to create a dianamic explanation on a topic.

miss

"It is incredible effective"

What do you like best?

I like this apparatus for the extraordinary utility since I have to take data to an enormous number of spectators in theaters, direct deals preparing workshops in the organization, carry data to the primary clients of the business and with this program I can speak with certainty right now to uncover various thoughts through a slide joining writings, pictures, music and movements.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing negative to state since I have been utilizing this program for a long time both in the studios and in my workplace.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would prescribe this program, it tends to be utilized without an Internet association, every individual can utilize POWER POINT to execute their imagination in the making of slides including writings, movements and sound, continually hoping to affect the group of spectators in the presentation of thoughts.

I cause shows continuously similarly I to have the control of the successions of the slides it encourages me to transmit various data to the laborers and customers.

Luis Martinez

""The messages are transmitted successfully.""

What do you like best?

I like this tool for the great utility because I need to take information to a large number of audiences in auditoriums, conduct sales training workshops in the company, bring information to the main customers of the business and with this program I can communicate with confidence at the moment to expose different ideas through a slide incorporating texts, images, music and animations.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing negative to say since I have been using this program for many years both in the studios and in my work environment.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend this program, it can be used without an Internet connection, each person can use POWER POINT to implement their creativity in the creation of slides adding texts, animations and audio, always looking to impact the audience in the exhibition of ideas.

I make exhibitions in real time in the same way I have the control of the sequences of the slides it helps me to transmit diverse information to the workers and clients.

Ingeniero de Software