PowerPoint Reviews & Product Details

Operations Manager

"PPT is surprisingly one of my favorite design softwares"

What do you like best?

PPT is helpful for things other than slides. I actually use PPT also for mood board/inspiration designs, as well as magazine mock-ups instead of using other photomanipulation software. PPT keeps each object as a separate layer, so it is more intuitive than heavy hitting programs. PPT is my favorite way to organize data, infographics, and analyses into a presentable and easy-to-digest report.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I dislike about PPT. I think there could be some more pre-created themes, but I also haven't updated my software to the latest version. It is easy to use, even for software beginners, and it seems pretty intuitive, although I am biased having used it for so long.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are other versions, competitors, and substitutes, but PowerPoint is one of the first industry standards for slide deck software. I've been using it since I was a kid, and it is a great way to present insights.

PPT gets me through work, got me through grad school, and helped me in undergrad. It is a necessity for all the presentations I had to pull together. I still use it almost daily for presenting data analytics in my current job.

What is PowerPoint?

Build the story, present with conviction, and move forward faster.

PowerPoint Screenshots

PowerPoint Profile Details

PowerPoint Profile Details

Microsoft
Description
Microsoft Corporation develops, licenses, and supports software products and services; and designs and sells hardware worldwide. Flagship products include Windows, Office, Azure, SQL Server, Exchange, SharePoint, Dynamics ERP and CRM, as well as Xbox; Skype; and Windows Phone.
1975

PowerPoint Reviews

1-50 of 2207 total PowerPoint reviews

PowerPoint Reviews

1-50 of 2207 total PowerPoint reviews
i am sammy with my reviews

"Power point is the best tool for the creation of presentations, excellent"

What do you like best?

I think there are many things I like about power point, first of all that is Microsoft, this makes it good by nature and reliable, I like it because it is a fairly simple tool, has a very friendly interface and allows the results to be good, everyone within the company can handle it and create good presentations with positive results and in a fairly fast way, I think you get a very good quality with the presentations, the templates you have are good and useful

What do you dislike?

Power point is one of my favorites, I consider that their results are always good, in terms of the disadvantages I consider that the only bad thing is that sometimes the presentations turn out to be somewhat heavy, I also think that the cost of the tool is somewhat high, As it comes in an office package it is necessary to pay for everything, it is not always easy for the companies since there are some free options

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend power point to companies that need to make presentations quickly and with good results, it is a tool with great potential and widely recommended

Power point has helped us and benefited in the company since they make good presentations for important meetings, we have a good working tool, this allows the staff to feel at ease and the superiors in the same way can see the workers trained, It is a great functional tool

Janeth Oviedo

"A good work tool easy to handle"

What do you like best?

What do I like about Powerpoint?

1.- It is easy to handle and fun at the same time

2.- It allows us to let our creativity fly when making a sheet.

3.- It has options such as making graphics that allows displaying statistical data through cakes and bar graphs.

4.- It has predesigned templates that save us time.

5.- It is economic.

6.- It's popular.

What do you dislike?

That I dislike Powerpoint?

1.- I can not upload my files in .ppt format directly to social networks.

2.- Technical support attention has not been the best.

3.- Mandatory I have to acquire the complete Office package to be able to use it.

4.- In the mobile devices the performance is not the same as when we use it from a desktop comprator

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Powerpoint is easy to use. For being one of the most historical and popular softwares there is enough material on the WEB that will help you to handle any doubt. My best suggestion is that you choose very well each graphic or image to insert on each sheet in a way that supports the moment of presenting the idea orally.

Basically it has served to give a touch of professionalism to our exhibitions, meetings and meetings. Being able to present results in graphics through a video beam has made communication easier. It is not the same to expose an idea orally than to also rely on a sheet.

Licenciada en Educación
(10,001+ employees)

"Power Point is an interactive tool. "

What do you like best?

I like this software because it is an effective tool for creating multimedia presentations, which provides easy-to-use tools for preparing presentations, where it can be used in different contexts, from presenting a class, launching a product or communicating an idea to an audience. be online to make the presentation of it.

What do you dislike?

The files created with Power Point may not be safe if a password is not created to protect them, since the same ease of operation allows anyone to modify the information without major efforts.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We recommend using Power Point as a strategic tool for the construction of dynamic classes, so that the student gets involved in situations of analysis and reflection, thus promoting the construction of their own learning with critical thinking.

It allows me to present the classes to the students in an organized and dynamic way, with logical sequence, where I can include text, images and videos in a coordinated way, thus achieving attractive presentations, managing to keep the attention of the students. It also allows me to present in a clear and simple way the main aspects of a topic to be discussed, facilitating their understanding by them.

Support Engineer

"Necessary planning"

What do you like best?

Fundamentals necessary for the administration that contains Power Point in the sustenance and development with which it can perform their respective actions, it is considered a good software for what it provides and all its very peculiar characteristics in the process of it, I can say that to perform projections and articles with this software is very important because it guarantees much faster processes and solutions that it contains in a secure and adaptable way within it, the process that can be carried out is worth much since it contains everything from transition to a way of being able to edit an article of quality.

What do you dislike?

The fundamentals with which you can count Power Point are very extensive and sometimes it is very easy to have problems with the use of this, it contains peculiar options that provide future decisions to be able to make, the administration process and customer support is usually a little difficult to communicate for the reason that take to perform appropriate processes within it, the way this software is structured helps a lot by its characteristics that can help a user but it is very difficult to manipulate many actions and can occupy allo your necessary work funds.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The consumption on their service is something that stands out for many, I can recommend a high use on this software since you can get experience when using and also deliver quality work and a good solution for its use, you can put or expose the formality of this same for the high impact of this same, contains bars and projections that help to give a better presentation to one or more projects that is to be done, is very good for implementation and expands large amounts of work contributions.

To obtain very simple and complex projections it is necessary to be able to say that this software helps a lot since it expands from developments to ways to edit and correct templates already done, the way its interface is very well structured and the basic tools to use help quite, if you want a faster and safer project this software contains all those communication tools for the process, it contains strategies and templates that are established to only edit or add parameters that are required.

T.S.U. Informática

" Excellent program to make presentations. "

What do you like best?

I like it because I can make presentations in a quick and simple way thanks to its pre-configured templates, I can add animations to the texts to highlight them and give more interest to the viewer with respect to a specific topic. It also has the facility to add images without problems from other programs resulting in phenomenal exhibitions as a whole design professional..

What do you dislike?

It is difficult to find something that I do not like about this program because it has many effects but if you add a lot of animation to the texts or images you can lose attention to the subject exposed when presenting it the audience is distracted and does not capture the idea that you want to transmit.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is necessary to review the finished presentation before exposing it and make sure that the message you want to bring to the viewer is clear and striking, stoking interest in it.

Thanks to a point of power he can make presentations in the company of a high quality design in a fast and simple way, as well as informative topics and recommendations to the workers with great success.

Gerente General

"Make the best slides."

What do you like best?

PowerPoint has been the best option to use at the moment to make any type, since this allows me to perform it in a very professional way, with a very simple and elegant design allowing my presentations to be quite sophisticated and modern, besides It's very easy to use. This tool gives you a lot of options for your slides to have style and personality. They are very useful to place the information in a dynamic way and can be explained in an easy way and thus capture the attention of the receiver, keeping its attention in the dynamism of the slides.

What do you dislike?

Despite its price because it is certainly a high, it turns out to be a very useful tool that I can use in my work, so I have no problem with the platform. It really is an excellent tool and a great invention on the part of Microsoft.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I really recommend this software, it's really useful. You have to try it as it is a tool that can serve you a lot when you need to make coferences of any kind, you can also make your own custom slides or use the predesigned templates that have a completely designed Professional. It's the best way to make presentations.

I usually use PowerPoint to make presentations, proposals for new projects of the company, among many other things that happen to have a professional and enjoyable finish for all those who witness it. It is a completely easy and understandable tool so when it comes to using it I have no problem.

Architect

"Free and professional presentations."

What do you like best?

PowerPoint is a very useful tool that allows you to make your presentations in a free way and with high professional quality. It is a software that provides many tools that make your presentations are the best and whose main feature is its simplicity and simplicity while providing the best results. I like the varied selection of topics among which I can choose to start making my presentations. I like that I can add a custom background to my templates. I like the way I can add texts, images and videos to my presentations. I like the way in which I can animate the elements that I develop in this program. Its level of presentation is excellent and the resolution it provides is of good quality. It has very useful pre-designed images.

What do you dislike?

Although it gives you the best results and what you expect, it may be software that lacks a bit of updating and novelty.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want software that allows you to make your presentations and exhibitions with the best possible results and in the simplest way, PowePoint is the tool you should use for this, since it is very powerful and extremely easy to use.

Once the projects are finished I proceed to make their respective presentations with PowePoint, I put the images of my projects, plants and views to make the best presentation. Once finished I add effects to my images and texts to cause more emotion in the spectators, simply my presentations are great with this software.

Ingeniero mecánico

"PowerPoint, ideal tool for the creation of presentations "

What do you like best?

PowerPoint is one of the most used presentation tools in the entire labor market without any doubt has dabbled in the business world, because with this you can create any type of presentation, this tool has a large number of templates and designs that make that your work stands out without doubt in the entire field of work, is a tool which for many years has had an interface that has served a lot and which is catalagoda as very easy and very fast to use which allows you to navigate for this tool without having any kind of problem, PowerPoint has entered the business world without any doubt and that is why I can say that it is one of the best tool that can choose any office, company or even any student.

What do you dislike?

I have some negative things to say about this program even though it is incredible one of them is the lack of integration with the Microsoft Excel tool which sometimes makes it difficult to integrate the cells, another thing is that sometimes the templates and designs are usually be very basic when it comes to creating presentations on a large scale, but otherwise I have no more negative things to say about the opposite is a tool that has served me a lot over the time that I have been using

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I can make this recommendation since I have been using PowerPoint for a long time and it is a complete tool that is ideal for any office, person, student or even for any company

PowerPoint has impacted around the world over the years, known as the ideal tool to create any kind of presentation, with this many people and companies including me we have been able to solve the problem that is making presentations since sometimes with other programs It came back very difficult but with this everything changed.

T.S.U. HYGIENE AND INDUSTRIAL SECURITY
(10,001+ employees)

"Professional Presentations, Quick and Easy with PowerPoint."

What do you like best?

PowerPoint, is a program for the design of presentations, its use is simple, it offers a great variety of predesigned templates, which accelerates the development of presentations and adds professional and high quality finishing.

Additionally, these same templates can be modified and give a personal touch, modify or combine colors, borders, frames, among other aspects according to your preferences.

PowerPoint, has features that allow you to customize the presentations, being able to add; videos, photos, graphics, texts, special effects to the slides, sound effects, music, and much more.

What do you dislike?

PowerPoint, is the perfect tool to make impressive presentations, you can add an unlimited number of effects and designs, which will allow you to generate unique and spectacular presentations. I can not find something negative in such an exceptional program.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

PowerPoint, is a tool that the vast majority of professionals know for the first time, in their stage of university education. When you face the world of work you have a well-known friend, who meets your demands and expectations. That is PowerPoint. The best presentation program

If you are evaluating the possibility of acquiring a presentation design program, you should consider PowerPoint, I am sure that when you meet him and master his skills, you will think like me.

In our company the use of PowerPoint, is practically daily, every meeting of work, planning, control of work, supervision or simply discussions of advances and financial aspects, is supported with presentations made with PowerPoint.

In the presentations with our clients, PowerPoint, is the star, allows us to make spectacular, impactful presentations, allows us to show our customers the best of our products and services.

Informatics Engineer
(Myself Only)

"Power point the best way to make your presentations"

What do you like best?

what I like the most about power point is that it allows me to present an exhibition in a dynamic and organized way, which helps my clients and colleagues to grasp the idea that I try to share in a better way without internet

What do you dislike?

what I do not like about powerpoint is that by default it records to you in format (.pptx), with which you would have to make sure to record the files in format (.ppt), with compatibility for several previous versions, this is very impotant if a The recipient to whom you have to send this document may not have the updated version.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Powerpoint a lot because it is an excellent way to expose your ideas to a public in an efficient and dynamic coordinated way which allows the public to better capture the idea

PowerPoint has benefited me much both in my field of study and in the workplace, because thanks to this eh I was able to make all my exhibitions in a clear and dynamic way which keeps the attendees focused and attentive.

Ejecutiva de Ventas, Alimentos y Reposteria
International Affairs

"PowerPoint is the best-known program for presentation, it is simple but efficient."

What do you like best?

PowerPoint is a great tool to create presentations, this is their specialty and certainly the functions offered directly aim to create very good presentations easily. Many think that because they are simple presentations they are not of quality, but they are wrong, because they are presentations with the necessary level to be present in managerial meetings, the only thing that is needed is an expert user. I also like that it is an excellent program to present information in a linear way, also to draw up organizational charts and different schemes, very good at capturing ideas and organizing information, it also has many templates that give an elegant touch to our presentations.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about PowerPonit is that it is very vulnerable to being contaminated by viruses and harmful elements that damage the files and often that causes the loss of information and work hours, it is a great disadvantage that must be corrected, with so many years in the Market one assumes that these things do not happen anymore, but they keep happening, it's the only bad thing that PowerPoint has.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

At this point I think there are few people who do not know PowerPoint, but in the same way I tell you guys that this is a program that is worth continuing to use because it has many advantages to offer.

PowerPoint has helped us a lot in the company to organize ideas, since we always do meetings where the whole team contributes ideas and participates in the improvement of the company, so we use PowerPoint to organize this information, we also use it to make presentations about important topics that we discussed from the different departments of the company.

Jose Moreno ( Area de Sistema )

"Realizar diapositivas facilmente."

What do you like best?

Este es un programa perfecto desde mi punto de vista, ya que podemos realizar muy facilmente una diapositiva, contando con buena una cantidad de herramientas que podemos implementar en nuestras presentaciones, agregandole audios, imagenes con movimiento, videos, entre otras grandes cosas que podemos hacer. Gracias a esta aplicacion podemos realizar presentaciones muy llamativas y explicarlas mucho más facil.

What do you dislike?

La verdad PowerPoint es muy completo, el unico punto negativo que le encuentro es que nuestros trabajos se pueden guardar y enviar muy facilmente, pero se corre un gran riesgo de que el documento se dañe debido a algun virus.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Esta aplicacion es usada desde niños hasta adultos, gracias a su facilidad de uso y la calidad de presentaciones que podemos realizar con PowerPoint, si nunca la has usado, brindale la oportunidad y te aseguro que no la dejaras nunca, ya que es muy completa con gran cantidad de herramientas que contiene, realizaras trabajos de calidad.

En nuestra empresa dictamos muchos cursos, con PowerPoint podemos explicar las clases de una manera más llamativa, y logramos percibir la atencion de nuestros trabajadores, ya que le agregamos videos e imagenes que hacen que las explicaciones logren tener exito.

Manager

"A simple but powerful tool."

What do you like best?

PowerPoint is a great program from Microsoft that will allow you to make excellent presentations in the best way and with the results you expect and you will not be disappointed. This great tool will allow you to make presentations of high quality and in the shortest time possible since it comes with predesigned templates that will save you from making templates from scratch. I like the amount of clip art with which the program comes, as well as the way in which I can import audios, r, images and videos, as simple as copy and paste. The files are not very heavy for the good quality they have. It is very simple to use and very fast to achieve the results you want. The effects that can be added to the images and the texts are simply magisterial, they give a very good touch to the presentation.

What do you dislike?

Due to the launch of similar programs, it has great and strong competition.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need to make presentations in a very simple way, in a short time and of excellent quality PowerPoint is the ideal program for you, since it allows you to make presentations for your presentations and exhibitions in the simplest way possible and with excellent results, without a doubt It will provide what you need, I recommend it.

In my job I have to give many presentations and presentations and PowerPoint helps me to make those are the best ones, it helps me and saves time due to its multiple pre-design tools that save my time and effort, besides being of excellent quality, the presentations are excellent and I manage to convey the message I need.

architect

"An incredible application"

What do you like best?

Power point is an incredible application, which has a wide variety of tools and options that will help you create a visual support material of excellent quality for all your presentations, templates and a great way of design that makes this software is one of the best. Power point for many years has been present in the lives of many people since it is really incredible its ease of use, it does not need special knowledge to use it and apart from this create material becomes very fast.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that as the years have passed, the changes that power point has made are few, many of its tools that are part of its fundamental characteristics are already a little outdated and fall even in the very traditional, since the few changes What you have done does not generate enough impact to excite or get excited about something varadamente new.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

To all those who want to start using this application I recommend them totally, it has options that will facilitate the creation of good support material for your presentations or if you want to show all your work to an audience.

In my profession, it helps me to be able to show and explain in a better way all the material that I present to clients or employees who have to see the work done. This is a tool that greatly facilitates showing several people in one place the results or terminations of all those planes which will be used for the creation of some construction.

Graphic designer
(Myself Only)

"Perfect program to create presetnaciones in slides!"

What do you like best?

I like PowerPoint because in this program I can create presentations of different designs with the options of inserting templates, images, or audios, I like the customization of animation for each object or each sheet of the presentation that I want to create to my liking.

What do you dislike?

When you finish making a presentation in PowerPoint, by default you save it in format (.pptx), so you must make sure to save the file in format (.ppt) so that it can be compatible with previous versions.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Any user interested in making presentations on slides, you can use this software that is very useful for this type of work, personally I always use PowerPoint since it is easy to learn to use, and has easy access tools such as inserting images and sheets, in addition to being able to save in .ppt format so that they are automatically executed as a PowerPoint presentation when opening the file.

With powerpoint I can make slides and slide presentations for my colleagues, so they will understand the subject I want to explain easier, I really like the function of inserting images since it helps me to insert it immediately without problems.

I love that I don't have to worry about losing my work, and that it will always be saved. .
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Truly best and simplest tool for any presentation"

What do you like best?

It is a software that helps to make presentations of high level, commercial, school or family. Its platform allows the growth pattern, graphics and statistics to be an excellent visual characteristic.

* In our organization, he showed us how to increase the capacity of human capital to create advertising systems.

* Its dynamic creation system optimizes and guarantees that the speaker always has control of the information it shows.

* The final result of the presentations is simply exceptional, it is above similar platforms, such as Prezzi, among others. I would simply recommend it to improve market research capacity and expand expectations.

*I have used PowerPoint from elementary school for school projects. When I graduated from university, PowerPoint has always been my program to create interactive presentations that will attract my audience. There are many reasons why I love using this program for my presentations currently in my work.

What do you dislike?

I would say that one of the main downsides of this software is the fact that you can´t directly publish your slides online in platforms like Youtube, FB, or other similar socialmedia. Also, you can no longer purchase it by itself, it is included in the Office 365 suite.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this site with closed eyes, it is very good to create your presentations, so be at school at work

I use PowerPoint for all my presentations to employees, management, the Board of Directors, international employees and external parties. PowerPoint is a tool widely used by the management and employees of my company. It allows us to make all the presentations in a highly professional format, standard and according to the methods of corporate presentation, regardless of the presentation that is going to be made

Neha Bansal

"User friendly and easy to use "

What do you like best?

In any Software what makes best is its user friendly behaviour and this is the power point best part.

Its Quick Access Toolbar feature helps in such a way that you can access any feature in just one click. Also there are many themes and variants available which makes your slide more attractive. For picture editing you also need not to go separate picture editor tool and same can be done in power point itself. There are endless feature which I am not able to define here so I would recommend others to use it.

What do you dislike?

Only thing I don't like in Power point is the content area available on one slide means a single page information on word will take up to 2 or 3 slides in power point. Apart from this I like power point and recommend to others.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Strongly recoomend and advice others to explore the world of Power point

Being an Associate Manager I have to interact daily with clients and used to sell our Company Products and provide our Company Information to our Clients in an effective manner. I found power point as the best solution for that as with the help of this I present any information more attractively and effectively. Some of the key benefits I have realised are:

1. It makes our presentation more interesting and improves Audience Focus

2. Slides are completely Customised to fit anyone needs.

3. Can share our content with the whole world by uploading it in wmv format.

Gerente

"Number #1 in presentations!"

What do you like best?

It is a very easy to use, adaptable and intuitive tool allowing anyone to understand, use and handle it quickly and efficiently. I like the quality of each slide, especially those that come predesigned, as these facilitate your work and give a professional look and a design very consistent with each occasion. With it we can do a lot of things allowing to show information in a dynamic way, capturing the attention of our listener through explanatory videos, interesting and attractive slides. It also has a number of functions to make your personal templates can have so an excellent design and can give the individual touch that represents the company.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I do not like is the price paid for the service, it really is a bit big for many and within the company we can use it because they all have the office package paid by the company, but in a personal way we have no access to it forcing to UT Ilizarlo within the company.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it to all those who need a simple tool, easy to use, achieving phenomenal results in a short time. I really like it very much and I highly recommend it

With this program I can make interactive presentations and videos for my bosses demonstrating the progress that the Department has had through images and tables of data and information. I can also edit small pictures and modify the information quickly.

Workshop Facilitator

"Makes presentations engaging and professional "

What do you like best?

I have been using Powerpoint for many years and never felt the need to try another software. I am very happy with all the features provided. I love that I can create my own slide master templates. This makes later design changes so easy. If I change the slide master, all associated slides are updated at once. I use the embedded video feature a lot. It makes the presentation more advanced and engaging.

I find the user interface to be very intuitive. There are many similarities with Microsoft Word. That allows for immediate productivity and makes it very user friendly.

Some of my PowerPoint presentations for 16-hour courses have more than 1,000 slides with many photos and videos. It truly amazes me, that all this data resides in one file, and I think it shows how reliable and powerful this software is. I am a total advocate for this product, and recommend it highly.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have more options when it comes to the available fonts. Also, sometimes the fonts sizes will change automatically to auto-fit int the available space in the text box. I wish it would not do that.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Learn how to create slide master templates first if you want to have all slides follow a specific design or corporate identity. This will really pay off in the long run.

I create presentations for classroom style workshops, webinars, lectures and meetings.

Contador.

"Power Point is an excellent software for creating slides. "

What do you like best?

I like this software because it allows me to create slides through the use of it, you can make presentations or exhibitions in a magnificent way, because with its multiple functions I can create slides with unique designs, is very easy to use and this Software offers different templates that are very useful at the moment of making, for example: presentation cards and flashy slides, besides give you different designs for you to use. The different characteristics that has Power Point makes it multifunctional and very easy to understand.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I have not seen any negative aspect to this software, I think it is essential to make any type of presentation.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it a lot because it is safe and very easy to apply, also if you do not have so much knowledge of this software, when you start using it has an instruction manual, which explains how to use it.

Power Point is a very useful software, because I use it to make slides to show them in the meetings with my superiors, we also use it to make labels for the prices of the store and to make promotions. It is a practical and efficient platform, I recommend for any type of event where you want to give information about the company relevant, it is safe and fast to apply. I have been very helpful in this software since I started using it.

ENGINEER CIVIL

"It is the best program to make your Presentations. "

What do you like best?

Microsoft PowerPoint, is a platform that gives you all the necessary tools so you can create the best Slides. This program belongs to the Microsoft Office Package, whose package has other Programs like this one that are Incredible and very Useful.

I have used Microsoft PowerPoint for about 7 years, and since the time I have been using it, I have been captivated with this easy way to make your presentations, it has been very useful for me, PowerPoint has been involved in many significant moments in my life .

It is an excellent program, very easy to use, educational and I consider it a very powerful tool when using it as a learning method.

I recommend it, it's the best

What do you dislike?

Honestly, during the years that I have been using Microsoft PowerPoint, I am captivated in such a way. That I do not have any negative comments to add about PowerPoint. It has been very useful for me in important moments.

This Program is very effective. I recommend it

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its the best.

It has been very useful in my area of ​​Work, since with the functions that PowerPoint has, it facilitates the work in any office. With PowerPoint I make my Presentations at the moment of making Talks, Workshops or Courses of Learning in everything that has to do with the Construction, since it is the Branch in which the company where I work works

MS

"Description of PPT in my views "

What do you like best?

It helps in expressing your reviews in slide forms additional features like addition of photograph and animation makes it more presentable , Subordinates love to see the animated facts more than express everything in text form so it increases visual impact, improve audience focus . Colorful graphs/ pie charts presentation makes it more attractive for the end users

What do you dislike?

If we put 3-d photos it become really heavy and difficult to open. Moreover we need to download extra animations and stickers to make it more presentable as all the present stickers and photos are obsolete. So no one wants to see the same icons and stickers again . Its a paid application, not everyone is familiar with this and not seen on every desktop.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its fairly easy to pick the basic function of the program for simple presentation and information can easily be conveyed through bullet points and images on various slides. Use more to know more , every time i use PPT Every time i learn some thing new to make it more presentable and understandable to my subordinated

It makes easy for us to represent facts and big figures in short presentable form .Instead of writing lots of text we can easily represent it in a few lines , and with the help of diagrams which save our time and energy. . we can add background sound or music to keep the presentation interesting, instead of making long graph i prefer to insert web links in my ppt instead of making big graphs

Software engineer

"Full projections and secure editing."

What do you like best?

The system has things for the implementation and interpretation of it, is based and grouped into different things for personal use or use among several people, is complemented and recovered in these updates because it allows to use all possible options, the possibilities of being able to create documents and presentations in a professional way for this to give a resulado and to show with security and profession, group that works very well for slides and orientation of the products that it implements obtaining and occupying the possible resources within the software.

What do you dislike?

It is a very well acceptable set for the consumption of it, it is very complex for the work since it contains many things to use and later this has as a consequence to be able to perform a couple of needs to perform and likewise get from these software features a better analysis and good projections, it is very difficult to continue its operation since it contains many characteristics which can have a high impact.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is very important to perform many actions with this software to get a very good punctuality, considering everything that can be obtained and get this is very available and safe, you should recommend taking a consumption with this software to get much more The advantage of it, the constant work and the projections you get every day is a very favorable process, the management is something that I recommend a lot and you may consider for work.

We make projections and slides with greater fluency to project documents and the work we have to show, is considered in our company as something very fundamental for the work since it contains great features to implement in our projects and that has us in a good concept for show to other companies and other customers, this software makes a lot of difference to be able to work since it is very consistent with the projects it generates and the crafts that can be done with them, it is a very strong option to implement.

Bachelor of Computer Science, Senior Project Manager

"Make fantastic presentations."

What do you like best?

It's great that this tool has added so many functions and that it stands out for its stability in the last decades, working together is a way that has facilitated any work activity in any company, Microsoft has imposed its hierarchy by allowing you to create presentations with a great visual aspect, the templates have been improved and the amount of effects in his last editions have been of great contribution to improve and give a professional touch to each slide.

What do you dislike?

Over time Microsoft has improved the usefulness of this tool and has increasingly reinforced the libraries by removing the usual errors that recurred in its security protocol and information processing. Currently working in PowerPoint gives a pleasant experience to see the volume of slides that you can add and this does not generate any errors during the development, is a point that today highlights and speaks very well of this application.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

PowerPoint over time has been placed on a higher step away from the mistakes, achieving that each of the projects that we elaborate reaches the admiration of our colleagues and can transmit to a conglomerate of clients our business position.

The growth and development obtained with PowerPoint has been worthy of representing in my work position now that we take care of making presentations with a professional and very formal aspect, however, thanks to its function of sharing with other users, friends, teammates, I can create simultaneous slides having a backup control that allows me to back up each advance and achieve a rollback if something goes wrong.

Now our campaigns have aspects that add to the vanguard of our services.

Carmen Castillo

"Powerpoint is an excellent program to make sheets and presentations in a simple way."

What do you like best?

Powerpoint has many advantages among which could be listed:

1.- It is fast and light. It does not require large specifications in our equipment.

2.- It is pleasing to the eye and very functional.

3.- It has good templates that are useful to make a presentation in a simple way.

4.- Excellent effects and transitions.

5.- It adapts very well to mobile devices.

What do you dislike?

Powerpoint is excellent. I do not have many disadvantages to narrow down about this software. I would like to upload my .ppt files directly to You tube since our company has a channel there. So we would avoid having to be transforming the format .ppt to mp4

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Operating Powerpoint is simple. It is always good to rely on a tutorial on the WEB. On You Tube you can find several. I think the key is to explore each feature of this software to master it in a matter of days. It's worth a try.

In our company we have been able to use Powerpoint without hiring any expert in the field. It is easy to use it. Thanks to this program we have been able to assemble the best presentations that make each work meeting a very rich space in information. We have a lot to thank Powerpoint

Graphic designer
(Myself Only)

"Powerpoint is my Favorite Program for Slides!"

What do you like best?

Powerpoint is one of the programs that I have used since I was a child, since it is a very easy tool to use to make slideshows with animations, and it gives you options to insert images, 3D letters, and audio, and it comes with a pack of templates Personalized that decorate the interface of the slides very beautifully at the same time.

What do you dislike?

They should implement a synchronized auto-save function since on some occasions I have been entertained doing some work in PowerPoint, then the light fails and when I go back to powerpoint the changes have not been saved !, it is rare that it does not fulfill this function as they do Other Microsoft products.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend PowerPoint to those who need to make presentations on slides with good functions, rapids, and of good quality, use this software without thinking, it is easy to learn and you will be very well decorated!

Thanks to PowerPoint since I was little I used this program and it helped me in my university to make my graphic exhibitions, and now in my work I still help with the tools to insert images I can quickly create a collage of photos and they are surprisingly good!

Jatin Arora
(10,001+ employees)

"Best software to create presentations"

What do you like best?

It has a superior quality, simple interface, easy to use, has a lot of features for animating, designing layouts etc to create attractive presentations. It is an effective way to convert a dull or boring meeting look interesting with the help of its variety of great features. It shows how many slides are in total, remaining, what slide I am currently on, what slide is next etc. The built in templates give a platform to start with preparing a presentation then add images, tables and graphs to make the slides more understandable.

What do you dislike?

I have always used PowerPoint to create presentations and never switched to any other software. I find it very helpful, easy to use and never been disappointed with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

PowerPoint is the best software to create presentations. Go for it!

It keeps the audience attentive with its attractive layout and interesting features. Whenever I give presentations or am part of a conference, there's always a need to share the slides with the audience which is very easy in this case as it can be emailed easily and everyone can access it for future reference.

Ingeniera Quimica
(5001-10,000 employees)

"The best slides of my work "

What do you like best?

This program serves me a lot because within my work I usually have to make presentations and lectures on the progress of my area. With Powerpoint I can make beautiful motion slides so that my work looks professional and modern. I really like each of the templates that Powerpoint offers you inside of it, because they are very helpful when you need to do a quick job, however with the tools you offer you can make jobs completely created by you being this a great Advantage as it is fully customizable. This is the fastest and easiest way to display information in an easy way and that the receiver can capture it without having to explain a lot because the dynamism of the presentation causes interest for the one who is seeing it. It really is a great help and it is a very excellent platform.

What do you dislike?

The truth is that my only problem with this platform is the price, it is quite high however worth completely what it costs since not any program offers you the ease and modernism within a single program.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this program because it helped me a lot, maybe others too and say the same as me, it really is an excellent platform to use and a great help for exhibitions, project presentations, among other uses.

With it I can make presentations within my work and my superiors, being this of paramount importance within my company because so they evaluate the needs of each area and the problems to solve, as well as the achievements that are carried out in a certain Amount of time. They turn out to be a nice and entertaining tool for anyone as it is very easy to understand and use. This allows you to carry the message you want to transmit being of great help within the company.

Administration

" The best application to create creative films."

What do you like best?

This application I like a lot because I can make pictures and make them creative with the multiple options that power point offers are the best, I also like it a lot because it allows me to insert my own images or videos where I can express myself better and guide me when it comes to exposing or a meeting to not forget anything, is a very easy to use application and is completely free.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about this application is that if I do a power point job on a computer with an updated version and send it to a computer with an old version, some files may not recognize it. But otherwise it seems a very good application to create some very beautiful plates

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend this application because it can be very helpful for a better development when having a meeting or work exhibition, as it will make things easier for them by helping them inserting images or videos where they will be able to remember everything, in order This application has helped me a lot in my company and that's why I recommend it without any problem.

This application helps a lot in the company because on my administrative side I can create my own slides so that in a meeting I am facilitated when presenting ideas and the listener makes it easier to understand them through video or audio images. It benefits me a lot because this application is very easy to use and I can create very creative slides with different options by inserting any file you want.

Call Center Manager

"PowerPoint - Creating slideshows has never been easier."

What do you like best?

PowerPoint is one of the most popular applications for opening presentations. It offers the ability to open and edit submissions saved in the cloud and the memory of the device. It has a separate interface for tablets and phones. It offers most of the most commonly used tools and, most importantly, a large set of ready-made templates. Microsoft PowerPoint not only allows you to add text and multimedia content to presentations but also to use animations and transition effects. There was also a presentation mode, which will enable us to show our content to others, and the view of the presenter.

What do you dislike?

Despite quite a lot of advantages, I encountered a few disadvantages while using it. Due to the high popularity of the program, PowerPoint templates seem to be quite typical and standard. That's why you need to take some time to make sure that the slides do not look dull, as a standard, because the presentation is designed to attract the attention of the recipient.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In my opinion, the way of making a PowerPoint presentation is enjoyable, simple, and does not require much time to learn how to use it. You don't need much graphics skill to create slides in it. I am convinced that it will be able to meet your requirements. As big facilitation of work, there is a set of ready-made templates, thanks to which it is enough to enter the appropriate text regardless of the graphical interface.

He will be a great helper in presenting, for example, materials promoting the company. Thanks to the unique design we will be able to attract the attention of customers or people so that the materials contained in the slides will be in the memory of the recipients, it will contribute to the development of the company.

Claudia Torrealba

"The solution to design films and make professional presentations."

What do you like best?

Powerpoint has many features that make it a robust software ideal for those who are looking for a sheet design software. It's easy to use. It practically seems like a game to mount a presentation. The templates are excellent and very useful. The various effects also give rhythm to the presentation. It offers a whole range of font types and sizes. It is light and fast. It's economic. It adapts to various devices.

What do you dislike?

I do not have many bad things to say about Powerpoint. I would simply like to be able to upload my files in .ppt format directly to social networks like Facebook.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Before making a sheet, draw a sketch that allows you to carry clear ideas before sitting in front of the machine. Unleash your imagination and above all have fun while you work. In this is the key to success. I assure you.

The benefits that Powerpoint has given me translate into a better communication at work thanks to each presentation we put together when making a conference or simply a meeting that involves showing proposals and results. It is easier to show than to talk. And always an image says more than a thousand words.

Angel Perlaza

"A classic among Microsoft classics with several years of experience."

What do you like best?

The quality of the presentations that are designed using Powerpoint is undoubtedly one of the greatest advantages of this software. It is a light software that does not require much space on our hard drive, so it is compatible with any computer. It has a variety of predetermined designs ideal for those who do not have much experience with this software. Good effects that give dynamism to each presentation.

What do you dislike?

I think I should have many more font styles. Personally I think that in this sense this software is very limited. Provide the possibility of downloading from the WEB other styles from different sources to those already brought by the program. Improve the customer service a little since the times we have used the service has not been the best.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Before designing a presentation it would be good to prepare a draft that allows us to have clarity about what we are going to prepare. Do not overdo the use of images. Use only the necessary ones Do not merge between images and text.

The biggest benefit of PowerPoint has been to improve communication within the work team. How do you achieve this with a template design software? Precisely graphing our ideas, proposals and projects that can then be appreciated by the public through schemes. We have a lot to thank Powerpoint in this regard.

Chief Information Officer

"The easiest and fastest way to make basic slides for presentations."

What do you like best?

If there is a software that allows you to design slides in a simple but also very complete way, it is PowerPoint. It is an excellent program, what I like most is the flexibility it has in terms of the type of person who can use it, that is, it does not discriminate, it is for all users, which is simply great.

It does not matter if you are a newbie making slides, Powerpoint gives you tools so you can build a slide quickly and easily, without complications but guaranteeing quality work. And if you want to design a professional level slide with transitions, effects and a lot of content, you can also achieve it perfectly using Powerpoint.

This is a software designed for everyone and offers them all the great quality of the final result, whether at a basic or professional level.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I dislike about Powerpoint is that they have innovated little in terms of the type of slide that can be done. Beyond that the slides are very good, after many versions and updates we have not seen any innovative tools that allow modifying the classic design and doing something more dynamic in the style of Prize.

A couple of tools to reframe the effects and make them more dynamic or more involved in the content to make it more visual. They really need something like that, and the effects of Powerpoint are too boring and contribute little to the development and design of the slide.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do not try to make very complex slides at first. Although Powerpoint is very easy to use, even at a professional level, it is best to go step by step. First try using a pre-designed template and then add content as you become familiar with the interface and all the tools. Go step by step and you will make incredible slides.

Powerpoint has helped us to express our ideas in a more visual and easy way to digest, replacing the long reports with more visual slides with graphics, images, tables and colors. Making a report and explaining it is now much easier thanks to Powerpoint.

INGENIERO MECANICO

" Excellent presentation software"

What do you like best?

It is definitely a great software, it gives you the opportunity to easily create pictures, tables, diagrams and add images to the different slides with spectacular effects that make it more enjoyable and pleasant for the audience to participate and understand better in your work. Also another feature that I value Microsoft PowerPoint, is to have predesigned templates that facilitate fast realization and that are quite decent and aesthetic, a good library of fonts, animation options and graphics, in short, all the sophisticated tools you need to give to your presentations.

In addition, Power Point allows you to download additional designs and transitions from the Microsoft website, which provides a wide range of templates. I also love the fact that to promote ease of use and ease of application, PowerPoint has a user guide that describes how to make presentations with software tools, it has been invaluable software to make presentations.

What do you dislike?

What I really do not like about this application, is that presentations, especially those with a lot of graphics, can become very heavy and your PC slows down, and those functions that reduce the size of the presentation are hidden, and should be an advanced user to find it easily.

In addition, some features are difficult to find, and they are very important, such as changing the size of the files, but even so, I consider this a good tool with a high economic value.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For many years I have used PowerPoint, and I am truly satisfied with the benefits of this wonderful product, that's why I recommend it and I think it's an absolute necessity for any professional who works independently of the business line, you will always find yourself preparing material to show to others and there is no better way to do it than in a PowerPoint presentation, because it helps you create solid and professional first impressions about your company and its products. It's a very powerful platform with countless features and it's worth every penny you'll spend to buy it

PowerPoint is a friendly and intuitive software that allows the production and editing of content for both beginner and expert users, providing installations for the inclusion of images, animations and a great diversity of multimedia resources.

I think it is an absolute requirement to learn and understand how to use Microsoft PowerPoint. Updates and improvements made by Microsoft have really made this product a mandatory use for corporations and individual users alike.