PowerPoint Reviews & Product Details

Ingeniero Metalúrgico

"Everything your presentation needs You can find it in PowerPoint"

What do you like best?

One of the things that I like most about PowerPoint is the Easy and Didactic Way to make your Slides or Presentations.

PowerPoint is one of the oldest programs when it is treated. PowerPoint has been a lot of help, for many people at the time of making a slide, most of all to students because with the learning method that PowerPoint has a lot helps at the time of making an exhibition, and also has the necessary tools to You do a very dynamic job, and thus avoid fatigue in the public.

PowerPoint has always been and has been Present in my Day to Day, At the time of presenting my Degree Work at the University my Support Material at that time was PowerPoint, and the only thing I received at that time were Congratulations, as a good Presentation It is the Result of a good Exhibition. My slides captured the attention of the public, since the key to having an incredible slide is not to put a lot of letters and use images to replace the majority of words, use soft colors and that way you can get very good results at the time of Using PowerPoint.

It really has been very useful to use this incredible program. I recommend it Always! Is the best

What do you dislike?

The only thing that displeases me is that in order to use PowerPoint I must install the entire Office Package on my computer, having times that I do not use half of the programs.

It is more than anything a Suggestion I make to the Platform. Otherwise, PowerPoint has been Very Good

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its the best

In the PowerPoint Industry, it is very useful, since making Slides or Presentations you can perform Talks or Meetings in a much easier and more dynamic way.

What is PowerPoint?

Build the story, present with conviction, and move forward faster.

PowerPoint Screenshots

PowerPoint Profile Details

PowerPoint Profile Details

Microsoft
Description
Microsoft Corporation develops, licenses, and supports software products and services; and designs and sells hardware worldwide. Flagship products include Windows, Office, Azure, SQL Server, Exchange, SharePoint, Dynamics ERP and CRM, as well as Xbox; Skype; and Windows Phone.
1975

1-50 of 2264 total PowerPoint reviews

PowerPoint Reviews

1-50 of 2264 total PowerPoint reviews
Informatic security

"Impress your colleagues with your presentations"

What do you like best?

I love being able to create incredible presentations from texts and images, this software has a very complete interface with which I can add all kinds of elements to my presentations, I like it because I can create very dynamic slides, I can program animations and links, it is Excellent to show your ideas to your colleagues.

What do you dislike?

Something I do not like is that in order to obtain this software I need to acquire the complete Microsoft Office suite, as for its function, I consider it to be very complete and that each year they advance a lot in their updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it because for me it is one of the best programs to create presentations, it contains endless tools and options that will make your life easier.

I always use it to create all my slides and presentations, it also allows me to download templates so I can work more quickly and forget a bit about the design, it also allows me to export my presentations to different formats.

all my reviews
(5001-10,000 employees)

"This is the most functional tool when creating presentations"

What do you like best?

There are many good things that have power point, we know that the vast majority, not to say all office software are excellent, I like it because it is very useful and provides tools that are really good, so much so that they allow you to have resutlados good fast way, it is a friendly software that is easy to understand, you can add diversity of texts and images to the presentations, you only need a good computer and a good imagination

What do you dislike?

I think the only aspect that I get in PowerPoint is that it is somewhat outdated despite the passing of years does not offer new alternatives as perhaps if it happens with other office software, I use it in the same way and consider it to be very functional and comply with what what I need and need in the organization

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend to people who use PowerPoint because it is quite good and easy to use, you do not need much experience to achieve the best results, the presentations turn out to be good and optimal, fulfilling what you want in each company, everyone You can work your way to get what you want

In the company it is very common to generate meetings and these require presentations from certain people, power point is the best ally in these occasions you get the best results in a fairly good and interesting way, complying with the obtejivos and in a simple way

Resource Specialist
(10,001+ employees)

"My dear day to day tool "

What do you like best?

The most important thing is: This tool is the main responsible for my paycheck, I use it everyday. I managed to become very good at it over the years.

It has improved a lot since the first time I used it, it doesn't crash anymore, it runs very fast in my computer and it has become easier to use, even if only because computers have more resources now so everything is faster.

What do you dislike?

I don't use Linux but my brother complains that it doesn't support it, it works on my Mac though.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Everyone needs to learn how to use powerpoint effectively, we even send our engineers to power point presentation courses so they were able to give an effective presentation. Resources to learn are just too many to count so there are no real excuses for not knowing how to use it.

Creating presentations, explaining ideas and creating guides an how-to's

Santiago Maturana

"A very simple and very useful tool to design presentations"

What do you like best?

Powerpoint is very useful for making presentation slides. It has a variety of predesigned templates that can be of great help. Its interface is clean and intuitive. The functions are well distributed in the taskbar. It's economic. It is updated periodically. It is very popular. I like the tranciones that he allows me to do.

What do you dislike?

In a general way Powerpoint is very good. Perhaps the only limitation is that some portalkes like You Tube do not allow files to be directly uploaded in .ppt format. Otherwise I have nothing negative to say.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give yourself the opotunity to use software of excellent quality and prestige. Using it is simple. Have fun creating the best presentations and letting creativity fly. Insert graphics so that you can concretely explain the management results of your company. Powerpoint is extraordinary

With Powerpoint we have designed the best presentations ourselves thanks to the simplicity of this software that the professional makes it look so simple. At each meeting we have attended we have presented presentations that seem to be done by a professional designer. It is thanks to Powerpoint that we have reached these levels.

Administrador

"The best presentation software on the market"

What do you like best?

I have been using PowerPoint for over 5 years, it is very useful to prepare the presentation for the meetings in the office and conference. My best version is still the 2016 version and I find it difficult to update it with the new ones. It offers several editing options for text of photos and even images, numerous effects of transition and, sometimes, I feel that I am underutilizing it. The latest version should be better than 2016, but I feel comfortable with it, all its versions themselves have been quite complete and have improved over time.

You can insert pages, add and combine audio, video, slides and delete slides as you wish. The user has full control over their elements.

They have numerous built-in incredible templates to choose from. You can even connect to the source to get more, but I almost do not, because the ones that are built in are good enough for me.

The ability to add graphics directly from the menu has made my job easier. They have reorganized the ribbon menu and now offer a larger toolbar, while the Quick Access Toolbar simply makes it easy to switch between tools.

Manufacturers, Microsoft offers reliable support options that are splendid. Once I had a problem with the product and it was resolved in 4 minutes through the chat.

There is even an option to present your slide online from your room so that others can view it from your browser remotely and it is also a free service.

What do you dislike?

Although it is excellent to make presentations easily, I noticed that when I make them from outlook it takes a while to load the images and it becomes a bit tedious to make them.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This has been a tool used in my life since I was in grade school. The evolution of presentations varied greatly over that time. I have seen integrated media, animated slides, advanced templates allowing for various trivia game style presentations and presentations designed to present themselves. PowerPoint has been a staple tool for communication in the same way that email and telephones have been staples to businesses or other organizations.

Powerpoint has many positive aspects, which make it an esecional program, it is easy to use, you can make slides with pre-established themes with easily modifiable color schemes to your liking. Best of all, as a leading software in the market, any PowerPoint presentation can be read on Windows and Mac platforms, while slide show programs that originate from Mac do not always cross Windows well. This presentation tool is a basic element for education in any environment. Training and conferences for professionals, business and marketing meetings, schools or universities, and updates and newsletters by email. The versatility is remarkable. PowerPoint is more sophisticated than any online platform, but if you integrate even some of the collaboration features available for other Microsoft products like OneNote, then there's nothing to complain about.

Marketing Coordinator

"The only presentation tool I've used."

What do you like best?

I love PowerPoint because it allows me to do a lot of presentations in a very simple way. It is fascinating that PowerPoint has pre-designed templates that are still created in a very processional way, helping to make presentations unique. In addition to this it is a very complete tool that helps you to handle any type of context from a simple presentation to large presentations to inform a large audience. You can also add images and animations to the texts in a very easy way.

What do you dislike?

One of the things I do not like are the templates, which in my opinion should always be updated, should have more options specifically in the subject of commercial formats. In addition, I would like to see more graphic opportunities in Power Point, perhaps offering some widely used standard graphics that would be easy to incorporate and use for presentations.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Effectively I recommend this software for any company, office or perona that wants to make presentations with excellent results, it is very easy to use and aduyara to capture the attention of the viewer. PowerPoint allows the user to connect short video extracts to get a detailed view of a specific skill and then return to a general presentation without problems.

The company has used PowerPoint for a long time to make a variety of presentations, including presentations to employees, management, the Board of Directors and international employees. It allows to work with presentations in a highly professional and attractive format for all.

CIVIL ENGINEER

"The easiest and simplest platform at the time of making your presentations"

What do you like best?

One of the things I like most about Microsoft PowerPoint, which has a large number of Templates which allow you to choose the ones that best suit the moment in which you will present your Slide. I think Microsoft PowerPoint is a very useful program and has a very versatile platform.

Microsoft PowerPoint has a wide range of benefits for its users. It has an extensive toolbar, which houses all and each of the options that allow you to make your presentations, the best of all.

Microsoft PowerPoint is one of the most used tools to perform this type of work, because as mentioned above, PowerPoint has the best tools for you to do an integral job and above all with that footprint of professionalism that accompanies you.

MICROSOFT POWERPOINT. IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE THE BEST PLATFORM TO MAKE YOUR PRESENTATIONS

What do you dislike?

Sincerely I have no negative comments to add about Microsoft PowerPoint, because for me it has been very useful and at the time of its execution I have not been presented any type of inconvenience. It is the best tool for your presentations

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its the best

PowerPoint, is a tool which is very useful when making a presentation in public, it has tools which allow you to place all the necessary information but in a very dynamic way and the best thing is that this also allows your presentations not to be seen so loaded with information. That's why Microsoft PowerPoint has always been for me one of the best programs to do this type of work, it has been very useful to me, it was so much in my years as a university student and now it has also been very useful for me. work area, since I use it very often as support material when giving a talk or Workshops to Staff.

I recommend it

Diseñador Gráfico
(Myself Only)

"PowerPoint is an essential tool to explain my topics!"

What do you like best?

PowerPoint is a tool to create presentation pages in slides, it offers insert text, images, audios, and effects of anamacion for each sheet, therefore it makes your exhibition more dynamic and calls much more attention to the public.

In addition on the other hand PowerPoint is a tool already known throughout the world, so you can make your unique presentation design customized to your liking.

What do you dislike?

Currently, PowerPoint is already an old traditional presentation I have no complaints about it, so PowerPoint is sincerely one of the easiest tools to design and create slide shows.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend that you use PowerPoint to all people who need to explain a topic, can use as a support tool to have a better expression, use PowerPoint, this way they will have a better linear organization in the subject they need to expose and the public will like your work since it is something more dynamic.

I use PowerPoint to give my speeches and talks to my co-workers of graphic design, this facilitates my way of expressing since I use PowerPoint presentations as a essential support tool for my exposition, and in this way my subject is better organized and understandable.

Photographer

"Design and create your slides very easily"

What do you like best?

It is perfect for me to have in my computer this program that offers me various tools with which I can edit texts, create slides, I can even insert personalized images, sounds and videos. It is very useful to project everything I want to show the public.

What do you dislike?

I did not like that sometimes I try to play my presentations on different devices and the different versions sometimes can not open the slides, this caused me delay in an opportunity when I had to present a work project, out of this in general It is a good program.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is an excellent program with which you can present any content you want in different slides, this software can be downloaded to your computer and used when you need it.

I have used this software for years and in fact it is very useful and necessary to make slides and to be able to show all the content easily and with excellent quality.

Corredor de Seguros

"It is really good Experience"

What do you like best?

This is a very useful tool because with it you can display information in an attractive way, thus capturing the attention of the person who looks at it. In this tool there are many functions among them this being able to add images and text at the same time, animate it to make it more pleasant and much more striking. I love everything about this program, mainly because it makes my job easier and easier with everything it offers. This tool also allows you to use pre-designed templates, saving you much of the work with well-crafted templates and a very nice design giving a completely professional look. I really love everything about this show.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing bad to say about this software, I am quite pleased with your service.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it because this is a great accessible and easy to use tool allowing every user to have it at their fingertips. I really recommend it very much.

With it I can make presentations to my superiors on annual reports, proposals or presentations of new services, managing with it to capture their attention and that understand my ideas in a much simpler way.

ING. IN TELECOMMUNICATIONS - CHIEF DEPARTMENT OF TELECOMMUNICATIONS.

"CREATE PRESENTATIONS IN A FAST AND SIMPLE WAY WITH POWERPOINT."

What do you like best?

With PowerPoint, you can capture your ideas in a striking and striking way, you will surely capture the attention of your audience and at the same time generate a pleasant atmosphere, full of color and images.

This tool has an excellent group of templates, which will allow you to make presentations easily and quickly, as well as adding a professional aspect to your presentation.

PowerPoint, has a very convenient group of functions to add to your work all the elements of creativity and genius, that you can dream. Add images, photos, videos, sound effects, visual effects, music, transition effects between slides, and everything you can imagine.

It is one of the best tools of its kind, it is perfectly functional and useful, for students, academics and professionals. It has the support of one of the most important software manufacturers and is continuously updating it, has a simple, practical interface, works on multiple devices, and allows interaction with the entire family of Microsoft programs.

What do you dislike?

I really have not had a negative experience with this program. I find it great, easy to use and has many positive aspects that allow us to design fabulous presentations.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this program, it has very good tools for the design of your presentation. You can edit and modify their appearance whenever you want and make a presentation of incredible quality. The technical support of PowerPoint, is simply fabulous, the templates, the functions that allow incredible designs, and all the support of its manufacturer, make it really unique.

The experience with this program is great, we create a quality content, we use all the tools that the program offers us to produce pleasant content, we present a quality support material, for conferences which helps us a lot when we present our ideas , in an ingenious and impressive way. In our company, all work meetings, sales, project consultations and marketing campaigns are supported with the use of PowerPoint.

Informatics Engineer

"Microsoft Power Point the ideal tool for presentations"

What do you like best?

What I like about Power Point is that it is the ideal tool to present data and information, to design personalized slides or to use predesigned formats, you can add audiovisual material and insert animations to the content, in the same way you can create hyperlinks and interact with formats of other platforms, it is a very useful tool to present data in particular of a particular study, complementing the presentation with statistical elements, images and graphics accordingly.

What do you dislike?

There is not something I do not like about Microsoft Power Point, because it is the best tool to create presentations, the only thing I can limit is that sometimes I lose the formats that I add to my slides without apparent reason, but it is one that time, the rest in general lines works very well, reason why I have no criticism or negative comments on this excellent application

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My recommendation for users is that at the time of making a presentation they keep the attention of the public, both for the content and for the colors, images, audio or videos that they incorporate.

In the business field it is very useful because companies can create a variety of specific materials with this program, including employee training, customer help guides, sales brochures and marketing materials, as well as new product announcements. , and you can even create video tutorials which can be used as support material when carrying out specific tasks

Civil Engineer - Head of Infrastructure.
(10,001+ employees)

"POWERPOINT, THE BEST WAY TO CREATE YOUR OWN PRESENTATIONS."

What do you like best?

PowerPoint, is the best way to create your presentations and translate ideas in a simple way, has a variety of tools that help to have an impact presentation.

It has a wide range of templates, which you can customize, modify colors, frames, and improve the design of the presentation, you can also integrate; videos, gitf, photos, among other options of your preference.

It allows you to modify the content of the presentation at any time, and design it your way. It is a very easy to use program, has a friendly interface, and the support of one of the largest software providers in the market.

What do you dislike?

I really do not find a negative aspect in the program, it seems really very good and it has helped me a lot in the preparation of my presentations. Without a doubt it is the best option to design presentations of great impact.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend this program for the preparation of any presentation or design you need, it is undoubtedly the best tool to design your presentations, with its variety of templates and wide range of functions, it is really an aid that facilitate the work and the elaboration of any visual support, whether commercial, presentations for school or academic activities.

In the company I consider that this is a fundamental tool for the creation of our contents and presentations. It has helped us a lot in the development of striking and original presentations, I have noticed a positive change since we decided to use this program for the preparation of our presentations as the public is more interested in the presentation due to the originality and creativity of these.

If you are in the educational stage, it is the best tool to create support materials, fast and simple, and to have an exhibition with greater understanding and capture the attention of the public.

ing maria leon

" excellent tool"

What do you like best?

is an excellent tool for office work, we can write texts, add images and group them, attach sounds and videos to create very dynamic and attractive presentations, we can add effects between each slide to capture more the attention of the viewers. It is very simple to install because it comes in the basic software of officce, it does not consume so many hardware resources in the team where we work so it makes it almost ideal for all types of equipment

What do you dislike?

It is not as professional as other software on the market for this type of work, the final results, although they are very practical, are not perfectionist, so we can limit the use of this software to semi formal work with standard finishes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

it is very easy to access and use, it has a high amount of very useful tools for the development of visually pleasing presentations, so I like this software and I totally recommend it

I like to work because it is a very easy environment, editing tools are very easy to locate and manage, I can create presentations for meetings and information in conferences using this software to unify texts, images and sounds, give a pleasant vision of the projects and services that we offer our clients and partners to improve our jobs. I can create quick presentations by supporting the predesigned slides offered by this software with different designs and styles to facilitate the work and to combine the resources

Carlos Hernandez

"I have been using it for many years and it has given me great contributions both in my academic life"

What do you like best?

I really like the templates offered to make presentations. It has different styles. From classic to a little more modern. In the same way the effects that it allows me to do and the transitions also give a special rhythm to each presentation. It offers a variety of font types very similar to those offered by Word. It is easy to use it. Its interface is really intuitive. I learned to use it in a short time. Each version has improved the previous version. Poerpoint is the maximum.

What do you dislike?

No complaints I have about Powerpoint. Sometimes I have had problems with the version available for mobile phones but beyond that I have done very well with this software I use since University time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Working with Powerpoint is very fun. My best suggestion is that if you want to learn how to use it, go ahead before each of its functions located in the taskbar. With powerpoint your creativity and imagination will fly and surely create the best and most complete presentations. I highly recommend it.

Thanks to Powerpoint I have been able to prepare the best presentations that have impressed my audience. Prepare a presentation with graphics, bars, cakes in which figures, data, results are undoubtedly facilitated even more work. Before we had to prepare our exhibitions writing everything in sheets of bond paper. Now this is not nescario because the presentations are done digitally thanks to this excellent software.

Executive Project Manager
(10,001+ employees)

"PowerPoint - Creating slideshows can be fun"

What do you like best?

PowerPoint is a comprehensive multimedia presentation creation program that is part of Microsoft Office's commercial office suite. It has many modern tools for designing slides and excitingly presenting content. The program has been equipped with intelligent solutions and a large number of useful functions improving the work in the program. We will create slides in it, on which we will place various types of digital images, audio and video files, animations, shapes, and geometric figures. Microsoft PowerPoint is available for desktop and mobile computers based on Windows and MacOS platforms.

What do you dislike?

Supports limited video and audio file formats, which often take up a lot of disk space. That's why we're clogging up the computer. When displaying the presentation, it happened that the files did not want to load.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think that working in a PowerPoint program is pure pleasure; it has many features that help you to create a presentation. First of all, we can show great imagination and create entirely different performance. The program is beneficial, it also helps to work in a group because we can share our work with other people, which makes cooperation more efficient.

Facilitates cooperation between remote, mobile, and stationary employees. Visual setting in the form of images, smooth film transitions, and graphs will help you to present the essential data. This will have a positive impact on the efficiency and productivity of employees.

Gas Engineer

"Microsoft PowerPoint"

What do you like best?

The best thing I like about Microsoft PowerPoint is that now you can use the standalone program or you can use the web based Microsoft PowerPoint to access the same file! It is easy to create and share a presentation with your choice of many different premade templates, or design your own!

What do you dislike?

The bad thing about Microsoft PowerPoint is that it can be a bit confusing for a first time user. There are a lot of different options and shortcuts to learn before you will become sufficient in Microsoft PowerPoint. I would highly recommend watching a basic Microsoft PowerPoint tutorial from the internet for a first time user.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend Microsoft Powerpoint to anyone that needs to present information to anybody. It gives a good insight on knowledge and the user base is fairly large, someone around should be able to provide assistance if needed.

I can now create my own presentations. I do not need to send them to a designer and have the back and forth communication with them. I can work at my pace and my design. I have noticed that it is saving me time because I don't have to give my designer 100 changes to make. I can just edit it myself and save the time either making a phone call or sending an email and explaining what needs fixed.

Gerente de Oficina

"I think that it is the best"

What do you like best?

This is a tool that is amazing for making presentations for conferences or exhibitions. It also allows you to make short videos allowing the information not only that but it is interactive and captures the attention of everyone who looks at it. This tool offers different functions among them this being able to animate the objects that are inside the slide. You can also design the slides depending on what you need however, if you can't do it, this program offers you a variety of pre-designed templates that are pretty and have a pretty professional design, this is an excellent option when you need to do a job quickly. This is really an excellent choice.

What do you dislike?

The truth is that this has been a very good tool and I have had a great experience using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I really recommend it very much to all those people who need an easy, intuitive, understandable and very useful tool for anything, especially to make presentations.

With Powerpoint I can make slides and customize them according to the ones I need, I can also have a rather professional design model allowing so that my slides have the logo of the company and all the representation of it. I really like all the functions that it offers you since it really facilitates the process a lot.

CIVIL ENGINEER

"Make the Best Slides, with the Best Programs. PowerPoint "

What do you like best?

I really like the facility PowerPoint gives me to make my Presentations. It is one of the oldest tools but very good to make such presentations. With PowerPoint you can do more than just a presentation, with your imagination you can do many things with the PowerPoint program since it has a wide range of tools that if you know how to use it as it should, you will get very good results. It is a platform with which you can create or edit very dynamic presentations.

* I like the way PowerPoint allows me to insert movement into Slides

* I like how I can add images, Sound, Pre - designed images

* You can play with large shapes and size of letters.

* What I like most is that you do not need Internet connection to use Microsoft PowerPoint.

Personally, I consider that there is no Program as good as PowerPoint. In spite of being a bit old, it is still giving the Size to meet the needs of its Users.

It's an Excellent Program, I recommend it!

What do you dislike?

For the Years that I have been using Microsoft PowerPoint, I can say that it is a very useful and easy to use Work tool, it has tools that not all the Presentation Programs have. But personally I think that Microsoft PowerPoint should update its Platform a bit and reinforce Document Security a bit. These are only recommendations I make about Microsoft PowerPoint. But of the Rest, I consider that your Platform is quite useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its the best

In terms of work, the existence of Microsoft PowerPoint has been very useful. Since in the company where I work, daily training courses are held for staff, workshops among other things, and with PowerPoint is much easier to perform this type of work.

i am sammy with my reviews

"Power point is the best tool for the creation of presentations, excellent"

What do you like best?

I think there are many things I like about power point, first of all that is Microsoft, this makes it good by nature and reliable, I like it because it is a fairly simple tool, has a very friendly interface and allows the results to be good, everyone within the company can handle it and create good presentations with positive results and in a fairly fast way, I think you get a very good quality with the presentations, the templates you have are good and useful

What do you dislike?

Power point is one of my favorites, I consider that their results are always good, in terms of the disadvantages I consider that the only bad thing is that sometimes the presentations turn out to be somewhat heavy, I also think that the cost of the tool is somewhat high, As it comes in an office package it is necessary to pay for everything, it is not always easy for the companies since there are some free options

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend power point to companies that need to make presentations quickly and with good results, it is a tool with great potential and widely recommended

Power point has helped us and benefited in the company since they make good presentations for important meetings, we have a good working tool, this allows the staff to feel at ease and the superiors in the same way can see the workers trained, It is a great functional tool

Janeth Oviedo

"A good work tool easy to handle"

What do you like best?

What do I like about Powerpoint?

1.- It is easy to handle and fun at the same time

2.- It allows us to let our creativity fly when making a sheet.

3.- It has options such as making graphics that allows displaying statistical data through cakes and bar graphs.

4.- It has predesigned templates that save us time.

5.- It is economic.

6.- It's popular.

What do you dislike?

That I dislike Powerpoint?

1.- I can not upload my files in .ppt format directly to social networks.

2.- Technical support attention has not been the best.

3.- Mandatory I have to acquire the complete Office package to be able to use it.

4.- In the mobile devices the performance is not the same as when we use it from a desktop comprator

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Powerpoint is easy to use. For being one of the most historical and popular softwares there is enough material on the WEB that will help you to handle any doubt. My best suggestion is that you choose very well each graphic or image to insert on each sheet in a way that supports the moment of presenting the idea orally.

Basically it has served to give a touch of professionalism to our exhibitions, meetings and meetings. Being able to present results in graphics through a video beam has made communication easier. It is not the same to expose an idea orally than to also rely on a sheet.

Licenciada en Educación
(10,001+ employees)

"Power Point is an interactive tool. "

What do you like best?

I like this software because it is an effective tool for creating multimedia presentations, which provides easy-to-use tools for preparing presentations, where it can be used in different contexts, from presenting a class, launching a product or communicating an idea to an audience. be online to make the presentation of it.

What do you dislike?

The files created with Power Point may not be safe if a password is not created to protect them, since the same ease of operation allows anyone to modify the information without major efforts.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We recommend using Power Point as a strategic tool for the construction of dynamic classes, so that the student gets involved in situations of analysis and reflection, thus promoting the construction of their own learning with critical thinking.

It allows me to present the classes to the students in an organized and dynamic way, with logical sequence, where I can include text, images and videos in a coordinated way, thus achieving attractive presentations, managing to keep the attention of the students. It also allows me to present in a clear and simple way the main aspects of a topic to be discussed, facilitating their understanding by them.

Support Engineer

"Necessary planning"

What do you like best?

Fundamentals necessary for the administration that contains Power Point in the sustenance and development with which it can perform their respective actions, it is considered a good software for what it provides and all its very peculiar characteristics in the process of it, I can say that to perform projections and articles with this software is very important because it guarantees much faster processes and solutions that it contains in a secure and adaptable way within it, the process that can be carried out is worth much since it contains everything from transition to a way of being able to edit an article of quality.

What do you dislike?

The fundamentals with which you can count Power Point are very extensive and sometimes it is very easy to have problems with the use of this, it contains peculiar options that provide future decisions to be able to make, the administration process and customer support is usually a little difficult to communicate for the reason that take to perform appropriate processes within it, the way this software is structured helps a lot by its characteristics that can help a user but it is very difficult to manipulate many actions and can occupy allo your necessary work funds.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The consumption on their service is something that stands out for many, I can recommend a high use on this software since you can get experience when using and also deliver quality work and a good solution for its use, you can put or expose the formality of this same for the high impact of this same, contains bars and projections that help to give a better presentation to one or more projects that is to be done, is very good for implementation and expands large amounts of work contributions.

To obtain very simple and complex projections it is necessary to be able to say that this software helps a lot since it expands from developments to ways to edit and correct templates already done, the way its interface is very well structured and the basic tools to use help quite, if you want a faster and safer project this software contains all those communication tools for the process, it contains strategies and templates that are established to only edit or add parameters that are required.

T.S.U. Informática

" Excellent program to make presentations. "

What do you like best?

I like it because I can make presentations in a quick and simple way thanks to its pre-configured templates, I can add animations to the texts to highlight them and give more interest to the viewer with respect to a specific topic. It also has the facility to add images without problems from other programs resulting in phenomenal exhibitions as a whole design professional..

What do you dislike?

It is difficult to find something that I do not like about this program because it has many effects but if you add a lot of animation to the texts or images you can lose attention to the subject exposed when presenting it the audience is distracted and does not capture the idea that you want to transmit.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is necessary to review the finished presentation before exposing it and make sure that the message you want to bring to the viewer is clear and striking, stoking interest in it.

Thanks to a point of power he can make presentations in the company of a high quality design in a fast and simple way, as well as informative topics and recommendations to the workers with great success.

Gerente General

"Make the best slides."

What do you like best?

PowerPoint has been the best option to use at the moment to make any type, since this allows me to perform it in a very professional way, with a very simple and elegant design allowing my presentations to be quite sophisticated and modern, besides It's very easy to use. This tool gives you a lot of options for your slides to have style and personality. They are very useful to place the information in a dynamic way and can be explained in an easy way and thus capture the attention of the receiver, keeping its attention in the dynamism of the slides.

What do you dislike?

Despite its price because it is certainly a high, it turns out to be a very useful tool that I can use in my work, so I have no problem with the platform. It really is an excellent tool and a great invention on the part of Microsoft.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I really recommend this software, it's really useful. You have to try it as it is a tool that can serve you a lot when you need to make coferences of any kind, you can also make your own custom slides or use the predesigned templates that have a completely designed Professional. It's the best way to make presentations.

I usually use PowerPoint to make presentations, proposals for new projects of the company, among many other things that happen to have a professional and enjoyable finish for all those who witness it. It is a completely easy and understandable tool so when it comes to using it I have no problem.

Architect

"Free and professional presentations."

What do you like best?

PowerPoint is a very useful tool that allows you to make your presentations in a free way and with high professional quality. It is a software that provides many tools that make your presentations are the best and whose main feature is its simplicity and simplicity while providing the best results. I like the varied selection of topics among which I can choose to start making my presentations. I like that I can add a custom background to my templates. I like the way I can add texts, images and videos to my presentations. I like the way in which I can animate the elements that I develop in this program. Its level of presentation is excellent and the resolution it provides is of good quality. It has very useful pre-designed images.

What do you dislike?

Although it gives you the best results and what you expect, it may be software that lacks a bit of updating and novelty.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want software that allows you to make your presentations and exhibitions with the best possible results and in the simplest way, PowePoint is the tool you should use for this, since it is very powerful and extremely easy to use.

Once the projects are finished I proceed to make their respective presentations with PowePoint, I put the images of my projects, plants and views to make the best presentation. Once finished I add effects to my images and texts to cause more emotion in the spectators, simply my presentations are great with this software.

Ingeniero mecánico

"PowerPoint, ideal tool for the creation of presentations "

What do you like best?

PowerPoint is one of the most used presentation tools in the entire labor market without any doubt has dabbled in the business world, because with this you can create any type of presentation, this tool has a large number of templates and designs that make that your work stands out without doubt in the entire field of work, is a tool which for many years has had an interface that has served a lot and which is catalagoda as very easy and very fast to use which allows you to navigate for this tool without having any kind of problem, PowerPoint has entered the business world without any doubt and that is why I can say that it is one of the best tool that can choose any office, company or even any student.

What do you dislike?

I have some negative things to say about this program even though it is incredible one of them is the lack of integration with the Microsoft Excel tool which sometimes makes it difficult to integrate the cells, another thing is that sometimes the templates and designs are usually be very basic when it comes to creating presentations on a large scale, but otherwise I have no more negative things to say about the opposite is a tool that has served me a lot over the time that I have been using

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I can make this recommendation since I have been using PowerPoint for a long time and it is a complete tool that is ideal for any office, person, student or even for any company

PowerPoint has impacted around the world over the years, known as the ideal tool to create any kind of presentation, with this many people and companies including me we have been able to solve the problem that is making presentations since sometimes with other programs It came back very difficult but with this everything changed.

T.S.U. HYGIENE AND INDUSTRIAL SECURITY
(10,001+ employees)

"Professional Presentations, Quick and Easy with PowerPoint."

What do you like best?

PowerPoint, is a program for the design of presentations, its use is simple, it offers a great variety of predesigned templates, which accelerates the development of presentations and adds professional and high quality finishing.

Additionally, these same templates can be modified and give a personal touch, modify or combine colors, borders, frames, among other aspects according to your preferences.

PowerPoint, has features that allow you to customize the presentations, being able to add; videos, photos, graphics, texts, special effects to the slides, sound effects, music, and much more.

What do you dislike?

PowerPoint, is the perfect tool to make impressive presentations, you can add an unlimited number of effects and designs, which will allow you to generate unique and spectacular presentations. I can not find something negative in such an exceptional program.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

PowerPoint, is a tool that the vast majority of professionals know for the first time, in their stage of university education. When you face the world of work you have a well-known friend, who meets your demands and expectations. That is PowerPoint. The best presentation program

If you are evaluating the possibility of acquiring a presentation design program, you should consider PowerPoint, I am sure that when you meet him and master his skills, you will think like me.

In our company the use of PowerPoint, is practically daily, every meeting of work, planning, control of work, supervision or simply discussions of advances and financial aspects, is supported with presentations made with PowerPoint.

In the presentations with our clients, PowerPoint, is the star, allows us to make spectacular, impactful presentations, allows us to show our customers the best of our products and services.

Informatics Engineer
(Myself Only)

"Power point the best way to make your presentations"

What do you like best?

what I like the most about power point is that it allows me to present an exhibition in a dynamic and organized way, which helps my clients and colleagues to grasp the idea that I try to share in a better way without internet

What do you dislike?

what I do not like about powerpoint is that by default it records to you in format (.pptx), with which you would have to make sure to record the files in format (.ppt), with compatibility for several previous versions, this is very impotant if a The recipient to whom you have to send this document may not have the updated version.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Powerpoint a lot because it is an excellent way to expose your ideas to a public in an efficient and dynamic coordinated way which allows the public to better capture the idea

PowerPoint has benefited me much both in my field of study and in the workplace, because thanks to this eh I was able to make all my exhibitions in a clear and dynamic way which keeps the attendees focused and attentive.

Ejecutiva de Ventas, Alimentos y Reposteria
International Affairs

"PowerPoint is the best-known program for presentation, it is simple but efficient."

What do you like best?

PowerPoint is a great tool to create presentations, this is their specialty and certainly the functions offered directly aim to create very good presentations easily. Many think that because they are simple presentations they are not of quality, but they are wrong, because they are presentations with the necessary level to be present in managerial meetings, the only thing that is needed is an expert user. I also like that it is an excellent program to present information in a linear way, also to draw up organizational charts and different schemes, very good at capturing ideas and organizing information, it also has many templates that give an elegant touch to our presentations.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about PowerPonit is that it is very vulnerable to being contaminated by viruses and harmful elements that damage the files and often that causes the loss of information and work hours, it is a great disadvantage that must be corrected, with so many years in the Market one assumes that these things do not happen anymore, but they keep happening, it's the only bad thing that PowerPoint has.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

At this point I think there are few people who do not know PowerPoint, but in the same way I tell you guys that this is a program that is worth continuing to use because it has many advantages to offer.

PowerPoint has helped us a lot in the company to organize ideas, since we always do meetings where the whole team contributes ideas and participates in the improvement of the company, so we use PowerPoint to organize this information, we also use it to make presentations about important topics that we discussed from the different departments of the company.

"Realizar diapositivas facilmente."

What do you like best?

Este es un programa perfecto desde mi punto de vista, ya que podemos realizar muy facilmente una diapositiva, contando con buena una cantidad de herramientas que podemos implementar en nuestras presentaciones, agregandole audios, imagenes con movimiento, videos, entre otras grandes cosas que podemos hacer. Gracias a esta aplicacion podemos realizar presentaciones muy llamativas y explicarlas mucho más facil.

What do you dislike?

La verdad PowerPoint es muy completo, el unico punto negativo que le encuentro es que nuestros trabajos se pueden guardar y enviar muy facilmente, pero se corre un gran riesgo de que el documento se dañe debido a algun virus.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Esta aplicacion es usada desde niños hasta adultos, gracias a su facilidad de uso y la calidad de presentaciones que podemos realizar con PowerPoint, si nunca la has usado, brindale la oportunidad y te aseguro que no la dejaras nunca, ya que es muy completa con gran cantidad de herramientas que contiene, realizaras trabajos de calidad.

En nuestra empresa dictamos muchos cursos, con PowerPoint podemos explicar las clases de una manera más llamativa, y logramos percibir la atencion de nuestros trabajadores, ya que le agregamos videos e imagenes que hacen que las explicaciones logren tener exito.

Manager

"A simple but powerful tool."

What do you like best?

PowerPoint is a great program from Microsoft that will allow you to make excellent presentations in the best way and with the results you expect and you will not be disappointed. This great tool will allow you to make presentations of high quality and in the shortest time possible since it comes with predesigned templates that will save you from making templates from scratch. I like the amount of clip art with which the program comes, as well as the way in which I can import audios, r, images and videos, as simple as copy and paste. The files are not very heavy for the good quality they have. It is very simple to use and very fast to achieve the results you want. The effects that can be added to the images and the texts are simply magisterial, they give a very good touch to the presentation.

What do you dislike?

Due to the launch of similar programs, it has great and strong competition.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need to make presentations in a very simple way, in a short time and of excellent quality PowerPoint is the ideal program for you, since it allows you to make presentations for your presentations and exhibitions in the simplest way possible and with excellent results, without a doubt It will provide what you need, I recommend it.

In my job I have to give many presentations and presentations and PowerPoint helps me to make those are the best ones, it helps me and saves time due to its multiple pre-design tools that save my time and effort, besides being of excellent quality, the presentations are excellent and I manage to convey the message I need.

architect

"An incredible application"

What do you like best?

Power point is an incredible application, which has a wide variety of tools and options that will help you create a visual support material of excellent quality for all your presentations, templates and a great way of design that makes this software is one of the best. Power point for many years has been present in the lives of many people since it is really incredible its ease of use, it does not need special knowledge to use it and apart from this create material becomes very fast.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that as the years have passed, the changes that power point has made are few, many of its tools that are part of its fundamental characteristics are already a little outdated and fall even in the very traditional, since the few changes What you have done does not generate enough impact to excite or get excited about something varadamente new.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

To all those who want to start using this application I recommend them totally, it has options that will facilitate the creation of good support material for your presentations or if you want to show all your work to an audience.

In my profession, it helps me to be able to show and explain in a better way all the material that I present to clients or employees who have to see the work done. This is a tool that greatly facilitates showing several people in one place the results or terminations of all those planes which will be used for the creation of some construction.

Graphic designer
(Myself Only)

"Perfect program to create presetnaciones in slides!"

What do you like best?

I like PowerPoint because in this program I can create presentations of different designs with the options of inserting templates, images, or audios, I like the customization of animation for each object or each sheet of the presentation that I want to create to my liking.

What do you dislike?

When you finish making a presentation in PowerPoint, by default you save it in format (.pptx), so you must make sure to save the file in format (.ppt) so that it can be compatible with previous versions.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Any user interested in making presentations on slides, you can use this software that is very useful for this type of work, personally I always use PowerPoint since it is easy to learn to use, and has easy access tools such as inserting images and sheets, in addition to being able to save in .ppt format so that they are automatically executed as a PowerPoint presentation when opening the file.

With powerpoint I can make slides and slide presentations for my colleagues, so they will understand the subject I want to explain easier, I really like the function of inserting images since it helps me to insert it immediately without problems.

I love that I don't have to worry about losing my work, and that it will always be saved. .
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Truly best and simplest tool for any presentation"

What do you like best?

It is a software that helps to make presentations of high level, commercial, school or family. Its platform allows the growth pattern, graphics and statistics to be an excellent visual characteristic.

* In our organization, he showed us how to increase the capacity of human capital to create advertising systems.

* Its dynamic creation system optimizes and guarantees that the speaker always has control of the information it shows.

* The final result of the presentations is simply exceptional, it is above similar platforms, such as Prezzi, among others. I would simply recommend it to improve market research capacity and expand expectations.

*I have used PowerPoint from elementary school for school projects. When I graduated from university, PowerPoint has always been my program to create interactive presentations that will attract my audience. There are many reasons why I love using this program for my presentations currently in my work.

What do you dislike?

I would say that one of the main downsides of this software is the fact that you can´t directly publish your slides online in platforms like Youtube, FB, or other similar socialmedia. Also, you can no longer purchase it by itself, it is included in the Office 365 suite.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this site with closed eyes, it is very good to create your presentations, so be at school at work

I use PowerPoint for all my presentations to employees, management, the Board of Directors, international employees and external parties. PowerPoint is a tool widely used by the management and employees of my company. It allows us to make all the presentations in a highly professional format, standard and according to the methods of corporate presentation, regardless of the presentation that is going to be made