POSTOPLAN Reviews & Product Details

profesora de ruso
What do you like best?

Whith Postoplan I can make my life easier, it helps me use a lot of social webs in one application. And save me hours and hours of my time. I have all important notices in my pocket, I wouldnt miss any date or meeting. You will spend NOTHING to try, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In free version I can try only 8 social network pages, I can add more in PRO version Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Soft is new, so I found some bugs, but it was repaired before I even complain) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

POSTOPLAN Overview

What is POSTOPLAN?

Free system for managing social networks and messaging apps. Distinctive features from other services for scheduled posting: the freemium model, the lack of tariff plans and a fundamentally new approach to values for users. With no time limits or limits on the number of users.

POSTOPLAN Details
German, English, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish

Free system for managing social networks and messaging apps. The service is free, with no time limits or limits on the number of users. Distinctive features from other services for scheduled posting: the freemium model, the lack of tariff plans and a fundamentally new approach to values for users. The POSTOPLAN social networks and messaging apps management system helps any business to run accounts, plan and manage content. The mission of the project is to increase the efficiency and convenience of the work of marketing specialists and business representatives by providing an affordable and multi-functional online service.

POSTOPLAN
Tallinn

POSTOPLAN Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the POSTOPLAN community
Have you used POSTOPLAN before?

POSTOPLAN Reviews

Showing 262 POSTOPLAN reviews
Already have POSTOPLAN?
Lecturer
What do you like best?

First, I must say thanks to POSTOPLAN. This system made my life easy. I am a freelancer and working on more than one social media platform and POSTOPLAN provides me one single platform to manage my all social networking platform.

When you are working as a freelancer you need to manage your client from different resources POSTOPLAN helps me to manage resources in one single platform and make my work smooth and satisfactory. This is the most user-friendly social service. It presents a clear and simple aspect that presenting a better flow. I can update my blog on social media accounts at the same time.

POSTOPLAN is the most efficient and effective tool. it never complicates things. POSTOPLAN provides the calendar that makes it easy to schedule your task. you can also save your time to schedule one time all your post in a day and feel free to complete all other tasks of your daily routine besides the social platform. It provides you more time to expand your business. it is easy to use and understandable. Its price is very low compare to its benefits. It is very easy to use and setup. Its quality is unbelievably very high.

POSTOPLAN also provides a photo editor that you can use and post on social media. I am using this editor to show a good picture of my research on Linkedin. POSTOPLAN provides a theme change facility you can change the theme according to your comfort and likeness. it also supports different languages.

you can also earn to refer POSTOPLAN to other colleagues and friends when they will use it.

Thanks again for this wonderful platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike in this according to me it's a complete package because you are enjoying all the social platforms in one place.

But I have some suggestions hope you will consider:

POSTOPLAN must launch a mobile-friendly app so it can more easily use.

More than four tags must be allowed.

The trial period should be extended.

Pinterest should be including because more people use it for business purposes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

POSTOPLAN is a time saver I am saving time to use this platform.

I don't need to go to login on to different social media accounts.

There is a photo library that I can use.

I am getting more customers due to time-saving.

I can schedule my daily routine task. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Web developer
What do you like best?

POSTTOPLAN is an amazing platform that lets you and your business keep track of social media posts, schedule posts, and market posts with different categories to different networks.

I have tried the free trial and I like the features of the content plan, This gives me some great ideas about posts to make that are relevant and will get more responses.

This app has saved me so much time, I no longer need to log in to each social media account individually.

100% recommended, this app is a great time-saving tool and it is very easy to use! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The built-in graphics editor is not too great, there are quite a few free alternatives that have more options and work a lot better.

Another issue is that the calendar does not have a filter feature, this feature would be great as you could filter down to specific tasks to need to be done on specific days. This would also help with making the calendar look less cluttered and a lot more visually appealing.

Apart from the graphics editor and the calendar, I have not found anything that I dislike yet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm a freelancer and using social media is a big part of getting clients and maintaining good relationships. With POSTOPLAN I no longer have to log in to each account individually, This saves me a large amount of time. The time that I've saved I can now spend working on projects and stay focused for longer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in POSTOPLAN
Solutions Developer
What do you like best?

Postoplan creators did a great job developing this tool. Account creation is just a few clicks away and you can instantly try it for free using a limited time VIP account. The interface design is simple, configurable and easy to navigate.

As a small business owner, I find this tool very efficient as it saves time logging in to different social media accounts just to post the same content. It's a one stop shop in managing your posts in different supported social media platforms.

Account security is one of the functionalities I always consider when it comes to using a third party tool and Postoplan did a great job in assuring users that they will not post anything without the user's permission.

The scheduling and content category are great features as those will greatly help business pages to post announcements like holiday promos, product updates etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I couldn't think of a major issue or a reason not to like this app as it works perfectly. But I have some recommendations listed below:

* Mobile App development

- a mobile app version for this project will more boost its popularity. I think some of the users prefer using a mobile

app rather than a browser when it comes to their social media accounts

* Pinterest

- inclusion of Pinterest will also add to the system's overall value as I think many people uses it in other countries

* Language coverage

- coverage of other languages can attract more users to try this tool. As for me, I will be more happy when I can use

Postoplan using my native language

* Allowing Video and Gif posting in free account

- allowing these features in free account but with limited access will encourage free account users to upgrade when

their subscription is not enough on their daily use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Just by using it in a short period of time, I can say that this really is a social media one stop shop. I tried the scheduled post and it works as expected.

More business owners with social media pages will greatly benefit from the outstanding features of this tool. Management of promotional posts and updates will be easily scheduled so user don't have to worry if they forget to post to one of their social media accounts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Копирайтер, редактор, менеджер по работе с клиентами
What do you like best?

To be honest, till POSTOPLAN I didn’t know that work can be so easy and so fast.

I have been working as a PR-manager for three years. I had to manage and post content every day at 5 different accounts on Instagram + 5 on Facebook.

Now almost 2 years I have been working freelance as SMM specialist and content-maker, copywriter. That means more than 5 accounts in different social networks (Vkontakte, Facebook, Instagram).

When I started to write hashtags of one company while posting photos at another company’s account on Instagram, I understood that I have somehow to improve and automate my work.

I started to google, read reviews about different marketing platforms and chose POSTOPLAN. And made the right decision. I hope this review will also help someone.

So here is my list of POSTOPLAN advantages:

- Scheduling a time for posting and post to multiple accounts at once.

This is very cool, because often my clients (their social networks) have the same time, when the target audience is most interested. It means that I have to post content to a couple of different accounts at the same time. And it is impossible. BUT with POSTOPLAN it became possible. Because now I can schedule my content for weeks ahead and it is published automatically.

- Comfortable and well-designed calendar.

- Two graphics editors. Now I don't need to edit photos in VSCO, Lightroom and Snapseed. I use just POSTOPLAN editors.

- Preview publications. This is a very useful tool for me. Especially when I need to post a video with a nice cover. With POSTOPLAN I can see before, if these cover sizes are suitable for my video and how it will look after posting. This tool helps me to improve my posts and to correct mistakes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Just that I didn’t know about this platform before. Don’t make my mistakes, if you are reading this. Organize your work easier with POSTOPLAN. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

After just one month using POSTOPLAN I noticed that traffic on my clients accounts increased. Now, after using POSTOPLAN for more than 5 months, I can say that it is an irreplaceable marketing platform, that every SMM specialist really needs, if he wants to achieve great success and impressive results in his work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Full Stack Developer
What do you like best?

POSTOPLAN is cool

Once I signup I won 20 posts by just taking an informational tour about the app. Isn’t great?

This app offers you various things you can do with posts from scheduling posts about different categories to promoting them in different network accounts .I tried the trial and give a lot of things for example 2 cool informational post ideas for each day that I can use for my posts.

It also allows me to prepare a photo for publication by applying filters, resizing, adding a logo and for each post I can check the statistics how the post it is going.

I can create prescheduled posts for seven days and use my frequently hashtags to my posts. It reduces me time by not promoting late sometimes my posts and help me to strategize my content.

I can say that POSTOPLAN IS very user friendly by the graphics that it offers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I only have some suggestions :

Prefer the trial period to be extended and the calendar to be more organized because when they are too many posts this is a bit distracting for the eye.

Prefer Video and GIF posting to be available also for FREE. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helped me to be organized with my posts and not to promote posts later.

It is a great way to check the statistics which post is more effectively than the other. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Test Automation Specialist & Test Lead
What do you like best?

I love everything about POSTOPLAN!!

It is so easy to use. It has simple graphics so you do not need to be a professional to schedule and promote the content. You can schedule different types of posts including Training, Sales , or if it is just Information.

If I just want to post only photos in my social network without a content it allows me to do that.

I can create a post and share it to multiple accounts at once.

The best thing is that I like to go to each of my accounts and look which posts performed really well and which one didn't so later I could edit them and promote it again .

Another pro thing about this app is that if you are too busy to schedule and promote the posts you can create accounts and give different people access to it.

How amazing is that ?

It saved me a lot of time if I had to do manually one by one .

I would definitely recommend it 100%. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Till now I am very happy with POSTOPLAN.

But I would prefer to be:

The trial period should be extended and number of posts per month can be increased from 50 to 70 or 80 and schedule-ahead period can be extended not only 7 days. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It reduces me a lot of time by scheduling my content.

I am much more organized :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer service representative
What do you like best?

Using POSTOPLAN I can manage all of my social networks altogether at the same time. No need for me to access each network separately which definitely will take a lot of my time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far there is none. Even though I am using the free version where you can only access few social pages but that is fine cause all of the main social networks that I am using as of now is on it. I can always upgrade if ever i will need more :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its a new app but its helps a lot, though i am a new user but i love it already. I will definitely use this app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Using POSTOPLAN helps me a lot in managing my time. I can easily access all of my social network in just 1 application which is super cool and i can also do a lot more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Freelance
What do you like best?

*Schedule time limited products:

Ideal for special promotions, and time limited products such as event tickets, merchandise or food for delivery or collection.

*Save time and effort:

Set your publishing schedules to repeat however you like. Auto Schedule will do the hard work for you.

*Mass scheduling:

Schedule entire collections or multiple products in one go. Save loads of time! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some sections of the service don't work yet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This will help you in maintaining your life cycle

*What can I schedule with Auto Schedule?

>When products should appear on your store

>When products should be removed from sale on your store

>When products should be completely deleted from your store

*Why should I schedule my products?

>Time limited special promotions

>Time limited products such as event tickets or food for delivery

>Improve efficiency and save time

>Give yourself a break and put your store on autopilot

*What else can Auto Schedule do?

>Set schedules on a repeating basis - from simple repeats such as every week,to

complicated

>schedules such as every Monday and Thursday on the third week of every month

>Set schedules for entire collections or multiple products in one go

>Gives the current published status of all your products at a glance

>Allows you to select a date and time using a simple calendar interface Provides a super

simple admin screen that fits in perfectly with Shopify’s UI *What services are provided to support me?

>Free lifetime updates

>Responsive support Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was working on github , sometimes i forget to do commits or pull requests.After using the POSTOPLAN this is easy for me to commit and pull requests on time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SQA Engineer
What do you like best?

For a person like me who has quite a busy schedule, POSTOPLAN comes up with automatic publishing which solves a great headache of mine. I have a number of pages on which I have to post daily to keep up with my audience. So it becomes very difficult for me to move from one platform to another again and again. POSTOPLAN proved to be a very good friend of mine, who took the responsibility of managing all my accounts. Now I can easily schedule the post I want to publish in the future, and PSOTOPLAN doe th rest.

Like other platforms, it not only restricts its user to social media sharing. But also provide the flexibility of sharing with the messenger. As for a person like me, who involved in a number of messenger groups, that's quite a remarkable feature.

In other applications, you can manage only one account, but here in POSTOPLAN, you can create unlimited numbers of accounts. That is quite magnificent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The built-in graphic editor feature is not so good. If we compare it to the other professional graphic editing tool it still needs quite an improvement.

Calander seems very much crowded. There are multiple things on the screen that sometimes can be very distracting. It should have a proper filter feature. By using which the user can filter out the required information. So it becomes easy for him/her to work on multiple platforms with only relevant information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As a freelance and employee schedules are one of the major problems. But PSOTOPLAN appeared to be a great software that lessens lots of my pain by allowing me to concentrate on my work. From Instagram, Twitter, Facebook to LinkedIn it covers everything.

Before using POSTOPLAN, I almost stop sharing posts on social media as it was quite a challagneing task for me to share one post again and again on every social media platform. Which in turn reduces my page/account audiences. That affects my business very much. Then a very good friend of mine refers me to POSTOPLAN, which make my life very easy. As in just one step, I was able to reach my different platforms audience. And I saw a number of user increments within a short period. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SQA Engineer
What do you like best?

This is hands-down the most user-friendly social service love being able to schedule my post and also it presents clear and simple aspects, which facilitate a better flow when browsing the main POSTPLAN website and dashboard, designed with very striking colors and with quite new information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

From now I didn't see anything which I dislike about it But

I add some of my suggestions. hope so you will consider my suggestion.

1- It would be grateful for the user if you add Instagram and Pinterest as well.

2- Add PayPal payment integration.

3- Allow Video and GIF posting in the free trial. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As a small business owner, I have been largely absent from social media because I didn't have time to be posting and I couldn't afford a marketing company. POSTPLAN Social APP enabled me to post effortless and establish a presence! It saves a lot of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sr. SQA Engineer
What do you like best?

Postoplan is a genius way to manage all the different social media accounts.

This product helps a user to manage his/her social media accounts, calendars, chats all in one place. And the user can upload a blog/vlog on multiple/added social media accounts at the same time rather than going to each social media account separately which is so time-consuming especially for some celebrity or famous personality.

This is a genius idea to manage the social accounts and professional accounts in a single tool. The user can get their media on multiple platforms at a single click of a button. The user is able to edit and run their advertisements on different social sites without the hassle of going to each social site, logging in, and then posting the ads manually. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The Trial period is very small, it needs to be more than a week so that a user can thoroughly understand the tool and buy the tool for his/her personal or professional use.

There are no filters on the Calendar so if a user makes a content plan for a week or for a month the calendar gets so crowded and the user is not able to properly filter out the campaigns/work for the set time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

By using this tool I am able to save a lot of time managing all my social media accounts as well as my work/task management is much more efficient by using Postoplan. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Content Writer
What do you like best?

Postoplan helps me in saving my time, which is something every social media marketer needs; a tool that aids in social media management and takes only a small chunk of their time. By using this tool, a user can post anything from here to all the social media accounts, you can also time it for later, and the app will post it when the time comes; posting your content on all social media accounts.

The user can also analyse his/her social media campaigns, and also draft posts in the library in PostoPlan. I run ads through images, which I can do here without any difficulty.

I am very fortunate for PostoPlan Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike, but here some suggestions you should have to imply on this tool.

I do not dislike anything about postoplan. However, I have some ideas for better performance.

1. There must be an increment in the trial period of postoplan.

2. More than four tags must be allowed for each post.

3. Postoplan operates onmany social platforms, but not Pinterest. Also, add Pinterest because many people use it for business reasons.

Kindly update the website for better customer's experience

Thanks Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Potoplan should keep up the good work, in aiding the users in social media management. This will be beneficial for both users and the website; so they must always look out for customer care. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Postoplan has allowed to me post on my all social media accounts through a single platform. It saves me time, which I invest in other business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Quality Assurance Engineer
What do you like best?

I am not enough disciplined and I cant manage time to properly as i have to go on multiple social platform for business advertisement purposes. It is very versatile app with user-friendly interface where it integrates and manages all sorts of social media platforms. POSTOPLAN is provided with lower cost as compared to other such apps. I appreciate the opportunity to be able to connect several messaging apps at one place. Surprisingly POSTOPLAN has interesting features which makes it more unique like Calendar, Plan a Post/Event, live chats, group chats, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are some exclusive feature for upgrading Pro. Due to sort of useful functionality the app is expensive to use. Thus the trial version duration should be extended so that before spending money the user should be fully satisfied. Here free trial version should be extended like 30 days Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If Anyone who using Social app regularly! Guys! You can use this application at least once , i can assure you , you can save lots of time and money and your all task will be well organized ! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I used several applications like Facebook, Twitter, Linked in, Whatsapp, Word press, slack regularly in separate applications. But in the POSTOPLAN i can get all features from this POSTOPLAN application. I got benefitted by using the all services in one place. Its so easy to understand and switched to other profile. POSTOPLAN user interface is so friendly to understand easily all features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

S
What do you like best?

Postoplan enables me to manage all my social media account in one go. Working in different social media platform made efficient and effective (thanks for introducing this to me!).

First thing I like is it never complicates things around. The interface is very similar to an organizer that's easy to understand and use. I was able to link my most used social media accounts. The best and most important thing, letting me organize and schedule (and even repeat) my posts on all channels in a single click! The notifications are very timely. The Graphics design module, Stats (very nice to have), and more. It's a one-stop-shop for social media management and saves me more time. Pretty much cover the things I need here.

The Free version has a lot of features opened and with Free VIP Plans too. The prices are low compare to the benefits you get (Excellent). Different people can take advantage of the benefits they get from this tool. Will definitely recommend this! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are not many things to dislike because it serves it's purpose very well but I hope your mobile version will be available soon. The Timezone is local, understandable, but if you could include that to be visible to not confuse which timezone do I use, and help manage that as well. The Current Time uses the 24hour clock, but the Schedule time uses a 12hour clock. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is worth all the time and penny. A complete tool to support your Social Media Management need! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

First and very important, time management. This made me save more time as I can now manage all my social media accounts in one click.

Communication and Timelines. Having things schedule and getting the tool to do the job of reposting where I don't need to login into different accounts is precious.

Consistency. When I get to link all my social media account, I just need to set up which accounts are my targets and save my activity and let the tool do its job.

Confidence. The tool didn't fail to do what is set. I gain confidence and feel at ease that I am not missing anything. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Quality Assurance Analyst
What do you like best?

Automated Publishing - very useful when users have busy schedules.

Referral Bonuses - opportunity to earn while your colleagues also use POSTOPLAN

POSTOPLOAN is giving out a trial Photo Editor that you can post on your social media accounts

Adding of RSS Feed to PostoPlan - Very useful to companies' marketing strategies as it saves time

Content Plan Calendar preview - easily navigate on what you are doing for a week/month 24/7 Support! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Deployment is only available in Cloud as of the moment - would be better if it will have a desktop app soon.

No Training offered - a popup or a mandatory tutorial would be appreciated

Only 3 days of Trial - more time for users to explore the product?

Full usage of features is only available for VIP Users (needs to payout at least $5.99 for 15 days) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

You cannot have the whole features for Trial version. It made me easier to track my future posts! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Self Learning:QA Automation/Manual
What do you like best?

Postoplan is a great system that allows to manage multiple social media accounts easily.

It helps to schedule our post that needs to share on the multiple social media accounts which saves the time to login to each account separately and post the same content everywhere.This is very helpful when a person need a break but needs to keep their business/blog active via social media accounts.For that we need to schedule the date and time on which the content needs to be posted on the required account.Able to mange and reply to the comments received for the post,while using the VIP plan.Repeat post option is a great way to be used when the user needs to publish the same information like ads about their business for a certain period of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It has a very less trial period for VIP plan.It could be very useful if they launch mobile App soon. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Photo editor options looks good,it has good options like adding text,dialogues,stickers to the uploaded photo.They have a good photo library which has good collection of photos for various categories from which the user can choose for their post. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Quality Assurance Lead Consultant
What do you like best?

My first impression was Wow !!! such a user friendly application with a simple but well organized User Interface ..

This Application has a free version which allows me to add 7 accounts from different social accounts.

Therefore Actually I was able to integrate all my social media account together which was extremely useful for me.

Moreover this application is allows me to prepare a convenient calendar which clearly shows the holidays & event which I need to concentrate.

Most Importantly I can create any post with any topic that I prefer & able publish.

This Application consists with a detail level Dashboard which shows all the information at glance.

Further more this application is support 9 different languages which enables this application features world wide.

One of the most useful feature which I'm interested is I can identify the busy time of the audience which is related to my business & I can schedule the post submission for those time period. As a result I can make more than 75% traffic in to my products & Services.

In addition to that you can create different account based on my different products community as well & I can provide the access for mu different customers accordingly. Therefore It will facilitate to maintain my all the business accounts appropriately.

In Conclusion, I'll highly recommend this product for the people who are seeking a platform which can ideal for the business marketing while interconnecting all of your social media accounts together !!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'm glad to mention that this application gives me all the features which I'm expecting utilize with my business engagements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mainly this application was really helpful for me to expand the advertising & marketing proactively. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.