Postblazer

5.0

Postblazer allows you to swiftly schedule content to multiple social media accounts at once. Saves time and increases social engagement.

Work for Postblazer?

Learning about Postblazer?

Postblazer Reviews

Ask Postblazer a Question
Showing 2 Postblazer reviews
Postblazer review by Billie B.
Billie B.

"Social Media is Eazy Peezy with Postblazer"

What do you like best?

Easy to use. The program is easy to set up then it is just cut and paste pictures, type in a description and click, click, click and the post is schedule to appear on all my facebook pages.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I did not find this software sooner. It is a great timesaver.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you own a business, you need social media. If you use social media, make your life easier and use Postblazer. It will make working with Facebook and Twitter easy instead of a chore.

Postblazer saves time. Social media can eat up a lot of your day especially if you have more than one site on the web. With postblazer, you import your facebook pages and your twitter accounts and send post to all of them at one time.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Postblazer
Postblazer review by Felipe k.
Felipe k.

"Easiest way to manage my social networks"

What do you like best?

I love that I can work a few hours a day or even a few hours a week to manage my social media

What do you dislike?

I can honestly say I can not thing of something I disklike of this program. It makes my life easy

Recommendations to others considering the product

just make the switch you wont regret it

Im able to take a short time out of my day to manage my social media for the whole day or even week if i wanted to. im able to set up posts and links to drive traffic to my website. the program allows me to save money that i can invest in bettering my business.

What Other Social Media solution do you use?

Learning about Postblazer?

* We monitor all Postblazer reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.