Post Planner Reviews & Product Details

Post Planner Overview

What is Post Planner?

Social Media Management: Facebook Marketing.

Post Planner Details

Social Media Management: Facebook Marketing.

Post Planner
2011
San Francisco, CA
@PostPlanner
Answer a few questions to help the Post Planner community
Have you used Post Planner before?

Post Planner Reviews

Showing 15 Post Planner reviews
Ratings (1)
Already have Post Planner?
Support Escalation Engineer
What do you like best?

- Easy to use overall

- Easy to get set up for multiple locations

- Has a lot of nice features

- Easy to search for content to post

- Scheduling system is amazing

- Short learning curve Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

- Doesn't work for profiles (but that's a Facebook problem). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Post Planner is a great app for keeping myself on task and making sure that my content gets scheduled as needed. Not only is the scheduling awesome, but it's also great to be able to find content right on the app so I can use that content for my pages. I've been using post planner for the better part of this year and I can say that it's been one of the best decisions I made, especially since I'm able to spend just a couple hours and have a months worth of content scheduled on multiple locations at once! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

TIME! This app allows me to batch my content so I don't have to worry about it. I can do weeks, even months of content and it will post automatically. And, if something goes wrong, I'll get an email letting me know that something couldn't be posted so I can quickly go fix it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use. I simply make my posts and hit post, they get added to the schedule and I am done. When I am stuck I can find inspiration from their post suggestions. the ability to manage multiple accounts at the same time just makes life so much simpler. Instead of an hour or more every day I can now sit down for 90 minutes on Monday and schedule my entire week across multiple pages and groups.

The customer service is top notch. Whenever I have a question Josh answers them quickly and helps me figure out the issue. Alot of my questions have been user error and he has walked me through them step by step to fix them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It is an amazing and simple program to use. I have not found any issues with it at all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Post planner makes my life so simple. I hate to remember the daily posting and post planner handles all of that and tracks my post statistics for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AF
What do you like best?

I like the ease of planning, posting and, especially scheduling posts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything. I'm happy using them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I love being able to get my posts scheduled out in advance. That way I don't need to be spending time on this. The posts just keep recycling through the list. Easy breezy. Time saver. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

The 'recycle' feature allows old social media posts to be queued immediately for re-posting, saving me time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

To be honest there really aren't any downsides that I've encountered. When I was having problems moving from the old app to the new web app, the support I received was fantastic, so no complaints. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can schedule all my social media content and have a constantly updated social media presence in advance, this saves me a lot of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

Helps businesses curate valuable content to share on a regular basis on many social media platforms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In the past, there were not many options pertaining to my industry- Insurance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Client engagement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Search Engine Optimization Specialist
What do you like best?

Easy to plan posts for web-based media. Excessively simple to utilize can be utilized every day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I love post planner, there is nothing I dislike about post planner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Able to schedule things daily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

I love the ease of use and the fact that I can post to all my social media sites with just a few clicks. They have a great search tool to find relevant content and even allow me to import my blog posts straight from my site. I also love the repeat post and recycle features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to say regarding what I dislike. Probably the one thing missing is the ability to "post at best time" instead of having to set up my schedule manually. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

None in particular Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am using Post Planner to manage my posting on a daily basis for all my social media sites. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
What do you like best?

I like when I am out of ideas for posts, there are different tools you can use on Post Planner to help create posts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about Post Planner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Post Planner helps me find articles, gives me status ideas, trends, and so much more to help with creating Facebook posts for my clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SAVVY VA
Executive Office
What do you like best?

Very easy to schedule posts for social media. Super easy to use can be used daily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Able to schedule things daily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Strategic Consultant
What do you like best?

Post Planner is the most efficient way I've found so far to find, create, and schedule content to Facebook and Twitter. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't do as many custom keyword searches as I want for highly specific content, and they've dropped the ability to share via RSS. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This tool doesn't do everything, but what it does, it does really well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Post Planner addresses two needs for me. The first is time, and the second is quality viral content, which it helps me find more easily than any other tools I've tried. As a result, my content gets more engagement and my following, especially on Twitter, has grown. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Freelance Writer
What do you like best?

I absolutely love Post Planner! I have used quite a few social media schedulers, but this it the only one I have tried that actually helps you to curate content as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I honestly can't think of anything that I outright dislike about Post Planner, but I do wish that they were integrated with more platforms. Right now, I only use it for Facebook and Twitter, but it would be nice to be able to use it for Google+ and Pinterest as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would definitely recommend giving it a shot. My engagement has improved a TON since I started using it and I am convinced that Post Planner is the reason. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Before I started using Post Planner, I am sad to admit that I wasn't really consistent with posting on social media. Pat of this was because it is sometimes challenging to find enough time to curate enough content. Post Planner makes this so much easier! They are integrated with Facebook and Twitter, which are two of my top 3 platforms (the other is Pinterest). They make it easy for you to set up how many times you want to post on your various platforms. I have mine set to 4 times per day, which I think is reasonable. It is easy to create content fro scratch, which is what it has in common with other social media schedulers. However, where Post Planner does things a bit better is that they also give you a LOT of content to choose from. The topics you can choose from are: quotes, engaging, interesting, funny, business, marketing, top news, and random. You can also choose to look through status ideas, which are typically simple yet engaging questions you can ask your audience. You can get more specific by searching for Facebook page, keywords, hashtags, or Twitter handles. Another cool feature is that they show you how each piece of curated content typically performs, o you can focus on the ones that are more likely to get good engagement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

I was one of the first people to have ever tested the beta version for Post planner, I was working with their sister company. And I love it, I think it is an extremely cool tool, especially love the status generating features, its quite fun and innovative in my opinion. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The content isn't as good as I'd like it to be Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I love this tool and think the people behind it (Josh, SAM etc) are brilliant Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Now I am only using it for personal branding but before i used it for all of my social media clients. I think it makes scheduling quicker and on days when you dont have the time the content and status feature is very helpful Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Online Retail and Systems Manager
What do you like best?

It is very versatile and allows me to re-use posts - something I haven't found in any other software I've tried. It has a vast treasure of cool content to use or draw inspiration from. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If you are posting over several different networks, it can be difficult to spot when you're about to post to the wrong one... I have learned that the hard way. Bigger icons or just a "You're about to post this..." might be handy. I also REALLY want an iOS app... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you would like the ability to schedule posts across a multitude of social networks for one or more brands, it's a no-brainer. There's no social listening, though. And no device apps. Don't be put off by the initially quite confusing user interface - there are some concepts that still confuse me, such as the fact that scheduling a post is not the same as planning one or adding it to the planned posts. It's also easy to set up recurring posts to recur a bit too often if you are not careful.

Take some time to get to know the tool and make it work for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeping track of what is being posted where, planning ahead, setting up future posts. It also provides basic tracking of posts across networks which is very handy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

My favorite part of Post Planner is that I can save my favorite pages to curate content from on a regular basis.

I use Post Planner for 10-20 client pages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Post Planner has been an excellent resource for me and my agency. If there have been any issues the support team is responsive and friendly.

The only suggested change I would love is for the option of a custom Brand Sharebar for each of my clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Post Planner is a great resource. If you are at all skeptical, first go for it but feel free to start out at the lower plan to get comfortable. Post Planner support can work with you to upgrade when you're ready. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Post Planner saves tons of time curating great content, allowing me to maintain quality work in less time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I can get on a roll with the and post a few weeks of post in a half hour Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't always find post that relate to my business Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you set up your post and try to do a few weeks of work ahead of time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Trying to be more present on my Facebook page and have conversations and likes Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.