Polymail Reviews & Product Details

What is Polymail?

Polymail is the email platform for teams. By combining email with real time collaboration and integrating it with your team's tools, Polymail allows everyone to work together seamlessly, move faster, and be more productive.

Polymail Profile Details

Polymail Reviews

1-21 of 21 total Polymail reviews
Student
(Myself Only)

"It is a great product for managing emails"

What do you like best?

The best thing about polymail is that the ability to track mail. You can add multiple email accounts from different service provides. It is clean, neat and the User Interface is just amazing once you get used to it.

What do you dislike?

I did not like just two things about this software

- The User Interface is quite confusing for the new users.

- It is very costly for someone who is a college student

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The trial version pretty much can be used for personal use. It is good. You should give it a try

I could easily manage mails from different service provides. From my college emails to personal and work related emails, everything was at one place. It supported Labels to categorise the emails. The option to track my emails was the thing I found unique

Account Manager Team Lead

"Polymail kicks ass!"

What do you like best?

Having an e-mail client that connects to multiple accounts and allows for me to log my e-mails to a CRM is crucial. The campaign functionality is also a very nice addition. The e-mail templates are time-savers as well as the link previews that make my e-mails look cleaner.

What do you dislike?

They do not have an Android app or any timeline for when one might be built, so that's probably the most disappointing aspect. Another thing that would be nice is the ability to log my e-mail campaigns to a CRM (BCC), but this is not an option. A suggestion would be to drop the limit from 250 to 125 so that those 125 can get logged via BCC.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you ask for the feature's you'd like to see built into the software.

I no longer have to use plug-ins in my browser to achieve the same functionality. Tons of features that make it more efficient than a traditional e-mail client.

Co-founder and CEO
Photography

"Very comprehensive, easy to use, integrated email system."

What do you like best?

Knowing when users read my email, download my links and able to follow up on email if no response. You can also setup email campaigns straight from platform. I like that it's integrated so if I change my email settings, it's applied to all devices. This includes changing my signature and it applies elsewhere. It doesn't feel bloated.

What do you dislike?

It's quite buggy. Email newsletters don't load properly the first time. I have to select another email and then back again, and THEN only does the newsletter load fully. This issue is strange. If I see the newsletter first time, I can't scroll down to the bottom and can only see the first bit partially. Email search is an issue. I'm aware not all email is loaded so can't do a full search if necessary. Another issue is links in the email don't automatically create hyperlinks. This relates to receiving an email with a URL but the it has not hyperlink.

Another one is to have integrated calendar that combines Outlook and Google.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It can take a while to get used it but if you use multiple emails and are marketing driven, this system is best way to manage and track your emails.

Managing multiple email address managed over multiple devices. It's helping me keep track of emails sent, who is reading and giving me info when to follow up.

Director, Experience Design

"Pretty Good, Missing A Few Key Features"

What do you like best?

It's a solid basic email app. I love being able to who is reading and clicking on what, and how many times. It gives me feedback I need in order to determine when it's appropriate to reach back out or follow up.

I also like the person panel that has the capabilities for note taking, and quickly viewing tracking and files.

What do you dislike?

Search isn't that fast or great. Wishing for better search capabilities and filters.

No Rules / Auto Filtering Options. I want more control over what I see in my inbox and what is sorted into other categories. This one drives me up the wall.

It seems like this program is more geared toward bizdev and sales people / teams. Despite this, I find many of the features useful - but probably not as useful as if I was in a bizdev or sales role.

Business Coach & Consultant For Entrepreneurs
Telecommunications

"Best email app"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that I can check ALL my different emails in ONE place. I love that it's easy to label and archive something and also to set reminders to read later. I don't attempt to achieve Inbox Zero but I know it's a huge feature of Polymail. I would say the best feature EVER of Polymail is the ability to see who viewed your email. It has helped reduce my anxiety or worry factor by a lot knowing people who have viewed my email and how to follow-up with them.

What do you dislike?

The interface can be slightly better and more gmail-like and the syncing often slows things down but all in all great user experience.

Too much time going to different email apps now I only go to Polymail which saves a lot of time. Email tracking is also very useful.

Founder, SVP R&D (Video Products)

"Very powerful, but not yet perfect"

What do you like best?

Cloud based features like knowing who's read my messages, or getting notified when nobody replies - both very powerful features. I also like seeing avatars next to the mails - small detail but it helps me read the page quickly.

What do you dislike?

When I search for emails I get results that include all the useless spam. I use 'SaneBox' to move all that stuff to a folder, so I'd love the ability to exclude that folder from search (or another system that solves the same problem of getting to relevant results fast). I'd love it even more if I could get rid of SaneBox and have Polymail perform this sort of spam filtering instead using ML. Also, sometimes the UI can be sluggish, which is annoying.

Helps me not lose track of email threads (by using the various cloud based services on PolyMail pro)

Online Security Specialist

"Great Email Client"

What do you like best?

One of the best clients I've used, it has a great UI, the support team is quick and the read receipts are a god send for a sales person.

What do you dislike?

I hate that I can't have folders, can't filter messages. I can't insert my signature into campaigns. It randomly bugs out sometimes, i constantly have to sync mail. Integrations are only available on Enterprise which is unfortunate. I would love to upgrade but with the lack of functionality so far I don't believe it is worth the invesment.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

IF you rely on filters and folders do NOT use Polymail until it is implemented\

Read receipts are a god send, I can follow up with prospects quickly and efficiently.

"A very clean, good email client with powerful tracking features"

What do you like best?

Email tracking and templates. The sync is slow if you use multiple accounts/computers and is not 100% perfect (which is pretty frustrating sometimes), but the advantages outweight the frustrations. I've used "Mailbutler' and this is way better, but still has a ways to go for tracking. Overall UI is great and "inbox zero" /follow-up schedule is way ahead of Apple's Mail.app.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't quite work well for IMAP accounts. The sync engine gets confused and occasionally I can't get attachments to forward or view (about 5-10% of the time), but they say a fix is coming and they are quite responsive.

It's always comforting (and productive) when someone has read or re-reads an email. Also having a history pane (right side) for users is not new, but pretty well done. They jjust need to clean up tracking and syncing and this would be the ONLY thing I recommend.

"Easy To Use - In-Depth Analytics"

What do you like best?

I love that I'm able to send out mass campaigns that are customizable, in addition to seeing the analytics behind what percentage are being opened, responded to, etc.

What do you dislike?

I feel like the application can be slightly glitchy at times, which could be my computer software, but I find myself unable to edit some emails I've written and things like that. Also it doesn't remind you to add a subject before sending an email, but that's mostly user error unfortunately.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would definitely recommend upgrading to the Team account in order to have an unlimited amount of campaigns.

Being able to see how many companies, and specifically which ones, are opening my sales emails and how many times. This really helps me to know who I can re-target on a second go around.

"COO"

What do you like best?

I like the Snoozing, Follow Up, and Template features.

What do you dislike?

No snooze rules so I can't "set it and forget it" for email inbox management. This hurts my ability to get to inbox zero. It's buggy. Sometimes it snoozes but the snooze doesn't come back into my inbox. I'll find snoozes from 2 months ago in my snooze list. I'll find snoozes that have no snooze date. Sometimes when I'm sending an email it refuses to send stating that I have no recipients in the To line when, in fact I do.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'd highly recommend it. It solves key email problems. I'll need a few more features to reach email nirvana :)

Easier inbox management. Less touches on email to get things accomplished.

AI

"A great app for cross-device syncing for email"

What do you like best?

Email sync, account sync, tracking link blocking, activity feed.

What do you dislike?

The search has never been good. I often have to use GMail's interface to search properly. I do wish there was an Android version of the email app. the iOS version is so slick, and is quite unfortunate that one for Android phones isn't a priority.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you frequently search through email, Polymail might fall short. Outside of that, it's almost a perfect app.

I run several company technology departments. It's imperative I have a clear outline of communication from each.

Founder and CMO
Consumer Goods

"A new way of organizing your way of working "

What do you like best?

What not? :)

- send later

- templates

- and the chats with anya...

What do you dislike?

That the CMD batch archive doenst work + the desktop polymail application doesn't work the best :)

Oeh, and the fact that I'm unable to already sent an e-mail before attachments are finished uploading (gmail has this integration)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's pretty expensive, but for now it has been worth it.

Quiker sending of e-mails, easier to inbox zero.

Freelance UI/UX Designer/Founder
Design
(Myself Only)

"The best Email platform out there"

What do you like best?

Ability to track activity on an email sent with attachments.

Clean and intuitive UI

Read later

Send later

Move to List

What do you dislike?

Attachments are inline in the email for some reason. I'd rather see them how gmail does, separate to my draft.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely worth the try and investment. I would recommended this application anytime of the day.

Emails fundamentally and track them.

CEO & FOUNDER

"Well done but you can improve"

What do you like best?

Email tracking, Integration with Apple, multi-email accounts

What do you dislike?

Email search: It should be done on all the labels at the same time

Fast search for emails: needs to be improved

Ability to turn the buttons of attachments into simple links, as happens when you write a link

Only ten email account insertable

In Polymail for iPhone, it would take different colors for different accounts

Recommendations to others considering the product:

None

Email Tracking

Founder
Telecommunications

"Software Engineer"

What do you like best?

The user experience is incredible. They have great features and productivity tools built right into the platform.

What do you dislike?

There is no android app. I wish there was an android application because that is what I have on my phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's so worth it.

It helps me keep up with sales and following up with people. I'm a lot more productive and on top of my game.

UF

"Amazing user interface"

What do you like best?

How productive it makes me; great UX/UI.

What do you dislike?

No shortcuts to toggle follow up later.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The old versino of Polymail did funny things in merging different email chains together; seems like that problem is fixed now. The student pricing is definitely reasonable; full price is a bit high IMHO

Reminding myself to follow up; I have it set for 2 weeks which is perfect for sales.

"So far the mail program that stays"

What do you like best?

Polymail is fast and it syncs smoothly with all mac devices.

What do you dislike?

I can not import my address book; but the team is working on it. So a good customer service

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you dislike the looks of Apple mail but want a new lighting fast email client, Polymail is the next new thing.

Tracking is very helpful. Attaching files is easier

UF

"Helps a ton"

What do you like best?

The weekly report is quite nice to receive.

What do you dislike?

That I have to open the window to start an email. Seems like a dumb oversight that you can't select "new email" from the dock (on mac). Would alleviate having to have your screen being taken over.

I'm able to see if people are lying to me about viewing my email.

AM

"Big Brother :) "

What do you like best?

I like that we can track everything in my Business email.

What do you dislike?

There are issues with attachments. I will be happy if you can fix it soon.

Tracking

"Easy to use program with nice features"

What do you like best?

I like the option, that I can schedule the e-mail sending

What do you dislike?

Earlier stage I had some issues with the scheduled e-mails and I don't 100% trust it

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend to use it, it is a great tool if you want to send scheduled e-mails

Scheduled e-mails

"Fast, great features, good for sales people"

What do you like best?

Tracking, email read, 1 click unsubscribes, email templates, all great sales tools.

What do you dislike?

Pricing is a little high to be honest, there are others out there like MissiveApp.com with similar features.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have the budget, go for it, you won't be disappointed.

Sales and outreach.

9.5
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.8*
* Email Tracking Category
Do you work for Polymail?

Polymail Categories on G2