PlayerLync

PlayerLync

PlayerLync is a modern learning software that integrates mobility, digital forms, content distribution, and daily performance management into a single solution that helps operational teams deliver exceptional customer experiences.

Work for PlayerLync?

Learning about PlayerLync?

PlayerLync Reviews

Ask PlayerLync a Question
Showing 19 PlayerLync reviews
PlayerLync review by Michael A.
Michael A.

"Great System"

What do you like best?

It can do just about everything, from Videos to PDF to real e-learning tracking. Add on "Forms" to replace paper checklists... It truly is a complete training system; almost a complete management system.

What do you dislike?

What i dislike most is learning as we go and set up time. Being such a massive system that does everything, we're constantly learning "HOW" to do those things. And setting it all up takes time. We've been with PL for over a year and we're just starting to use Forms. (Which is a very cool feature too.) Lastly, being so new, they're still adding features. But every update brings something cool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth it... one of the few robust systems. It can do just about everything.

With any LMS, tracking training from remote locations was our goal. Being able to verify training at stores across the country. It's really easy and user friendly for both the users and Admins.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about PlayerLync
PlayerLync review by Alexandria L.
Alexandria L.

"Great product, great customer service, overall great experience"

What do you like best?

By far my favorite part about PlayerLync is the people I get to work with. Their team has amazing customer service and are extremely helpful. They go above and beyond to make sure their product is meeting our needs. They are always working to better their product and are great at communicating with us on how changes in their system will benefit or impact our team.

What do you dislike?

Anything that I have had concerns about they quickly resolve or add to the product map. Their reports are not quite where I would like them to be but even then they provide me with workarounds and updates to meet my needs until it can be built into their system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

PlayerLync is a great tool once it is in place. Take time to do the set up right and listen to the recommendations of the team. If you get it set up and running right from the beginning it will make operating it smooth and painless.

Once we finish our roll out of PlayerLync, it will be the only global communication platform in our company. That is huge! Trying to find successful ways to communicate and train our deskless population is a challenge, and PlayerLync is the only system that has offered that solution while also being operable for our corporate employees. In addition to improving our communication across all levels, the system has also improved how we set up global virtual meetings. With their platform we are able to provide detailed and engaging prework to make sure our time is best spent when we bring global partners into the same room. It has really allowed us to refocus meeting time and improve how much time is spent on valuable discussion.

What Learning Management System (LMS) solution do you use?

PlayerLync review by Chad C.
Chad C.

"Easy Delivery of Content"

What do you like best?

I can get great video content to my teams with incredible ease. Every team member has access to everything they need. They don't need to dig through a menu or interface to find their content. It's always just a few seconds away.

What do you dislike?

Pricing model. We buy licenses in quantity and then deplete them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have lots of clients and have great advice for how to use the product. They can help you optimize your experience for your learners.

We can delivery high quality video to our teams without worrying about bandwidth constraints. Our teams have access to all of the content they need in a simple app. They literally have everything that need to run the store. It supports longterm training goals by being an excellent repository of content. It also supports quick training needs as we can deliver content to the entire company as quickly as we can produce it.

PlayerLync review by Emilee H.
Emilee H.

"Amazing Customer Service! Great product. Awesome company. "

What do you like best?

I never worry about a delay when I am in need of support. The playerlync team has always played an active role in further development of our use of their product, and is always ready and willing to help whenever needed.

What do you dislike?

With the way we use the playerlync software, it would be a HOME RUN if we could get an API integration into our scheduling software so as to ease and automate the transfer of information.

Ability to collect all necessary guest information, paperless! Ability to analyze all information from all guests across the country in one centralized dashboard. Ability to update and re-share information to all of our franchise owners across the country. Submission of all required checklists / tasks to our owners from their teams.

PlayerLync review by Katy S.
Katy S.

"All training needs in one place!"

What do you like best?

The ability to add all content types into one platform. From PDF documents, videos, web links, e-learning courses and beyond, everything can be organized and delivered in one easy to use app. Keeping everything at the fingertips of the learner!

What do you dislike?

The limitations around organizing content can be tricky to work around.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great support team! PlayerLync will collaborate and work with you to make their solution right for your needs.

The ability to separate content based on the user. The Manager's only see content relevant to their role, while team members only see content relevant to their role.

PlayerLync has also significantly reduced our need for print materials. We can load content to PlayerLync and the user can view it anywhere without the high cost of printing copies.

PlayerLync review by Darren B.
Darren B.

"Solid platform with excellent training and support."

What do you like best?

What I like best about PlayerLync is the excellent support that is always at my finger tips.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about PlayerLync is that since it is packed with so many features and benefits, there was a steep learning curve for the first few days, but the support team helped me through it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider PlayerLync for a full-featured, long-term solution for your company's training and operations.

PlayerLync is helping us solve the staff training problem. The platform is helping us automate much of the training process. This provides consistency across the entire brand as locations are using the same material for training, and it is freeing up our key people to manage all aspects of the restaurants" operations.

PlayerLync review by Alex W.
Alex W.

"Upgrade your training!"

What do you like best?

PlayerLync allows us to make sure that all the information that our team is using in the field is the most up to date.

What do you dislike?

From time to time the app does crash, but it comes right back when you open it back up. Unfortunately the windows version of PlayerLync does not have full functionality at this time. Winter 2018

Recommendations to others considering the product

PlayerLync is extremely responsive in troubleshooting and being honest around where they are at in their roadmap for additional features.

We can show exactly what a procedure or menu items is supposed to look like without anything lost in translation. The benefits are that we can easily deploy multiple forms of content in real time.

PlayerLync review by Erica S.
Erica S.

"Valuable Solution for Restaurants"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the end user experience with PlayerLync is my favorite feature. With minimal explanation, anyone can pick up a device with the app loaded and get immediate value from it. This makes it easy to drive adoption in an organization. It's always great when you have your end users raving about a new system instead of being frustrated about it!

What do you dislike?

I have no big dislikes when it comes to the product. There have been some "wish list" items I've had and over time they've been incorporated into the platform. I feel like PlayerLync values and listens to customer input.

We had many printed paper documents (recipe books, etc) and having to print and send these every time there was a change kept us from moving as quickly as we would like, was expensive, and we were always concerned if the restaurants were using the most updated version. With PlayerLync, we can instantly make changes to documents and always know managers are referencing the right thing. Managers know that they just go to PlayerLync to easily get what they need. So there has definitely been a cost save with printing and shipping, and I'm sure we've seen a reduction in errors as well.

PlayerLync review by Jaime M.
Jaime M.

"Great Success with PlayerLync"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that I can upload a file and it downloads to the restaurants within the hour.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I have to click so many buttons to get to what I want on the admin portal. I wish that I could have a "favorites" bar or something that would take me straight to what I am looking for. I also am having to change all of my file names because the font is larger on the new app, not that big of a deal, but it is around 400 file names that I am changing overall.

Recommendations to others considering the product

PlayerLync is a great tool for any business, restaurant or otherwise. We use it for multiple tasks. After using PlayerLync, we would never go back to not having it! It has truly changed the way we do business.

We use PlayerLync to push information to our restaurants. I love not having papers flying all over the kitchen. I love the organization of it all.

PlayerLync review by Will S.
Will S.

"Being Effective and Efficient with PlayerLync"

What do you like best?

PlayerLync offers an incredibly efficient, effective, and easy way to ensure materials and/or content is shared between all of your devices. This keeps all of a company's employees on the same page without creating a nightmare of data management for their IT department.

What do you dislike?

I honestly don't have anything negative to say about my experience with PlayerLync. Their software is clean and easy to use, and their team has been extremely helpful in every interaction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please reach out to PlayerLync for a demo of their product. They are incredible easy to work with and the demo really cleared up any questions I had regarding their platform.

PlayerLync allows a company to stay up to date on all training materials across all of their employees' devices without anyone from IT having to personally touch each device. This saves hours of time and resources that could be focused on other tasks. This leads to an increase in productivity across all teams and improves the overall synchronization of a company's employees.

PlayerLync review by Shannon S.
Shannon S.

"Great learning & collaboration platform!"

What do you like best?

New collaboration tool that gets learning/communications in the hands of our dispersed workforce across the globe. So many use cases that the business is discovering...visual merchandising, product overviews, corporate compliance training, senior leader communications. The opportunities are endless!

What do you dislike?

Still gaining functionality to best support a global workforce in Asia, Americas & Europe.

Recommendations to others considering the product

New alternative to traditional learning management systems with more use cases tied to communications/collaboration

Learning and communications for employees in retail stores, distribution centers and corporate offices.

PlayerLync review by Bobby K.
Bobby K.

"Playerlync helped digitize our company"

What do you like best?

The fact that %95 of all our paper documents are gone and no longer needed. Digital testing, chores, checklists, etc

What do you dislike?

The hardest part was breaking the employee routine of using the paper and forcing them to go to the iPad for stuff.

We are able now to track employee test scores, write ups, track which employees are doing most of the chores, etc.

PlayerLync review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"PlayerLync has streamlined our HR & training processes across the board!"

What do you like best?

“THE most responsive, helpful, encouraging, knowledgeable team of professionals I've ever worked with - all with the same goal in mind = the success of our company. I will continue to recommend PlayerLync to colleagues & industry partners.”

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of anything that isn't offered within the contract limitations we purchased. This team is fantastic at problem solving, implementation ideas, follow up and accessibility.

Online onboarding, integrated online training programs for all positions, HR auditing, digitized & editable forms and documents

PlayerLync review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"gem of a tool"

What do you like best?

The versatility that PlayerLync offers is phenomenal. Working in the adult learning sector- My success relies on my ability to demonstrate and speak to the different ways that people learn as well as show what the overall impact is. PlayerLync has been a successful mode for us to reach our end results quickly

What do you dislike?

There are so many ways to organize the system. Having some insight into what others are doing off the bat for ideas is helpful.

Training accessibility and keeping up with ongoing changes as we evolve. We need to be nimble and turn quick, PlayerLync allows us to do that.

"PlayerLync Review"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of organization within PlayerLync.

What do you dislike?

I wish PlayerLync was a little more intuitive and user friendly, it sometimes feels like we need to jump through hoops in order to get things done.

We are solving our communication issues between locations. We're able to share more important updates and utilize the checklists to stay organized.

PlayerLync review by Administrator

"Have not had the chance to fully utilize"

What do you like best?

The ability to monitor checklists through the system.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that I was given the hard sell and my company was not quite ready to deploy the system due to IP and branding projects that were not yet completed. We are getting billed for the system but not using it yet.

None yet.

PlayerLync review by User in Information Technology and Services

"PlayerLync operational performance."

What do you like best?

PlayerLync is a modern mobile solution that intagrates all daily operational performance into one universal solution. It allows users to access content anywhere they need it.

What do you dislike?

Since one is using multiple digital devices user names and password my be a challenge.

We able to have information shared and accessed anywhere by company member in our different branches.

PlayerLync review by User

"Ops"

What do you like best?

Online updates are a big improvement from waiting for shipped materials

What do you dislike?

That the team manager isn’t included or that Corp doesn’t pay for it

Ops inconsistencies have been reduced across our locations for sure. It is easier to upkeep an iPad than a binder

"Great product"

What do you like best?

How everything is literally at your fingertips and organized

What do you dislike?

Nothing at the moment. I am pleased on with it and how well it works

Being able to certify the team and having it organized

Learn more about PlayerLync

PlayerLync Videos

Learning about PlayerLync?

* We monitor all PlayerLync reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.