Pixifi Reviews & Product Details

What do you like best?

It's flexible and customisable, it integrates with so many other programs I use through zapier. It works with shootproof. The workflows are a life saver. for the first time in my life, I feel like I am on top of my photography businesses admin. There a whole section on their site dedicated to teaching you how to use the programs. The facebook group is really helpful and the owner of the comapnay is responsive and fixes things very quickly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It did take a while to get me head around. I spent two weeks setting everything up. If I'd been properly organised it wouldn't have been an issue though, they migrate things for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It saves me so much time because I can automate things. The biggest benefit has been to my stress levels though. I know where everything is, and can call up customer info in a second, and see what needs to be done easily. It keeps track of everything! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Pixifi Overview

What is Pixifi?

Pixifi is the premiere business management software for photographers, designers, planners, DJs, and other creatives and entrepreneurs. Pixifi has a robust set of workflow automation features, online booking, contracts and Invoicing, Proposals, and so much more.

Pixifi Details
Discussions
Pixifi Community

pixifi is a photography cusotmer management system

Pixifi
Magnolia, New Jersey

Owner of Pixifi
Answer a few questions to help the Pixifi community
Have you used Pixifi before?

Pixifi Reviews

Showing 8 Pixifi reviews
Already have Pixifi?
Photographer
What do you like best?

Well, I love the program. It covers all my needs from inquiry to post shoot. More than the program is the people behind it! & I love those people. They have answered questions at all hours when I have not been able to figure out how to do something. The program and the people behind it are great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That I didn't purchase it sooner.

I can't think of anything off the top of my head. It has been amazing at keeping me organized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Best purchase that I have ever made for my photography business. So easy to use and it has all the features that I need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Pixifi solved my disorganization problem. Now I can reach details of any shoot for the past 5 years with the click of a button. I've become more stream line and my clients say the system is very easy for them to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Customer service is always spot on... very fast service, and accurate, helpful responses. Also, the automation... you can automate almost anything internally, and whatever you can't, you can link up with Zapier and integrate hundreds more apps! The interface is smart, and the who system seems to just gel together to create the best of both worlds as a system that really has no match. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The app is not fully developed. It's about 90% there, though. A few features yet to be developed, but definitely getting there. Also, the education aspect is a bit behind, but that's getting better, too! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

With a free trial of the software, you can't go wrong. There's a free education module that will get you started. And after viewing all the lessons, you get ANOTHER free month. The free support FB group is a wealth of information and has some amazing people who just like helping others get the most out of their Pixifi. If you need automation and customer support in a single package, look at Pixifi. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Most of the problems I'm solving are time. I get so much time back by having Pixifi do most of the work via automations. That includes sending emails, text messages, questionnaires, and updating statuses, starting other automations and so much more! I've also enjoyed learning more on a regular basis by experimenting with various features and getting to see and realize the way it all meshes together. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Besides the many features that Pixifi offers, the customer service goes above and beyond what other companies offer. Pixifi helps make sure that our company and team are all on the same page. Before using pixifi we would have so many tasks fall through the cracks. Pixifi helps with making sure we aren't missing important tasks and are able to make sure each of our clients is taken care of and feel like they are a valued customer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Asking what I dislike is a tough one, simply because if the Pixifi team notices that users are having an issue with a feature, or how it works, they work so quickly to either educate users or solve the issue that users are having. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are a small business owner, you can't go wrong with Pixifi. There are a lot of features available and can be overwhelming if you try to do everything at once. The trick is to implement features as you need them. There is also a great support group that will help with walking through any issues you may run into. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm a firm believer that time is the most important asset a person has. Once time is gone you can't buy more. I am a husband to an amazing wife and a dad to twin girls. The more time I spend behind a computer trying to manage projects, the less time I get to spend with my family and friends. Pixifi saves soooo much time and solves the issue that most entrepreneurs and small businesses face.... Having enough time! Pixifi is pretty much our office & project manager, keeping everything on track and making sure tasks are being completed!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The developer is unbelievably responsive and proactive. The feature set of this software blows all the rest out of the water - without being too bogged down. I've used the other big players over the years and they don't compare at all to how great pixifi is. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish the product had a shopping cart system for buying single goods, but the current online booking and invoicing system is second to none. It is excellent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It has a 30 day trial. You have nothing to lose. It is also easy to import and export data, unlike other systems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I run a busy portrait studio where time is money. Pixifi saves me so much time by automating a lot of the tasks that used to take hours. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Wedding Photographer
What do you like best?

EVERYTHING! Its best on the market! Highly recommended! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

NOTHING! It's perfect. Takes a few days to learn but they have Academy - super! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Invoicing, Client management, calendar, bookings etc etc Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Portrait Artist
What do you like best?

The ease of submitting questions through a Facebook group and it makes my life easier with all the functionality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A few quirks here and there, but seems to get on track quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It’s a great CRM! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Client info, business measures, tracking progress, organizing marketing and contact points. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Great integrations with Zapier. So many options for automation. Great invoice and finance tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Takes a little while to get to how you want it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It takes a little bit of time to setup for your organisation but the tutorials are great and it’s worth it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Automatic emails, work flows, booking, invoicing and contracts Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AP
What do you like best?

customization of all feature and modules Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

proposal module could use some work. Need to have proposal reminders instead of contract invoice reminders Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

none at the moment Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.