PipelineDeals

PipelineDeals

PipelineDeals is the first sales productivity platform to combine sales engagement and CRM in one simple app

Let us show you how PipelineDeals can help you win more deals.

Work for PipelineDeals?

Learning about PipelineDeals?

PipelineDeals Reviews

Ask PipelineDeals a Question
Lara S.

"Easy to use and intuitive"

What do you like best?

Pipeline is great for people, like myself, who have never really interacted with a CRM before. It's intuitive, easy to use, clean, organized, and has a section for each relevant piece of customer information. It allows our organization to keep abreast of the information regarding our projects so that we don't have anything fall through the cracks.

What do you dislike?

I think what i would like to see moving forward is the ability to integrate deeply with other programs and systems, the way Salesforce can connect to other platforms. It would be nice to have Pipeline Deals be a one-stop-shop for referrals, reviews, NPS reports, and have a dashboard on the main page for all the collected data.

We are using Pipeline to keep our customer information organized for optimal communication. It's helpful to be able to have an at-a-glance spot for a customer's project. We are keeping our internal pipeline clean so that we can hand off information seamlessly between marketing, sales, and operations.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about PipelineDeals
Showing 836 PipelineDeals reviews
Jared M.

"I love PipelineDeals"

What do you like best?

This product is great and simple to use for our emerging sales organization. It tracks all of our emails that we send out and adds them as contacts to the database. We have a calling center and it easily hooks up to our dialer to make sure we are capturing all of our analytics. Contacts are easy to search for and I can easily assign multiple contacts to different people at my organization. The mobile app works great and the cloud keeps it up to date in a timely fashion.

What do you dislike?

Like all products they take a bit of getting used to. Especially if you are switching from another platform. But this tool is so easy the transition was not hard at all. CRMs are awkward by nature and the tagging could be a little bit different, but that is just personal preference. Also the way in which the leads are categorized are a bit different and I'm not used to it, but in time I'm sure I will adjust.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Keep up the great work!

Organization, organization, organization!! We were all over the place before we started using this product. We are not a large organization so we didn't need a ton of features in a CRM. This tool is very good for small to medium sized businesses.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about PipelineDeals
Karen J.

"Definitely a help with managing marketing and prospecting"

What do you like best?

Pipeline Deals allows me to document interactions with prospects and clients, and create specialized lists using keywords, company role and other options. They are also typically very speedy to respond to requests and happy to share suggested feature improvements with their devs.

What do you dislike?

Tagging individuals and companies is more difficult than with my last CRM, where I could easily access and create new tags as I was creating a new profile. With this system, I have to scroll through company tag options, rather than searching or just picking from a tag cloud, and with Pipeline Deals adding a new company tag requires me to create a new company profile, go to a completely different screen to add a new tag, then return to the profile. And for person profiles, it's easier, but I still have to complete the profile, save, create new tag and return to that profile.

Easy to set up reminders for followups, or create marketing lists.

What CRM solution do you use?

Aaron B.

"Pipeline is a wonderful CRM, it is so easy to use and pliable to your own needs. Highly recommend."

What do you like best?

The ease of using and adjusting tasks. Keeps you accountable without problems. If you have to actually move a task, or just simply push it out a week, it's that easy. Also, getting to tag Pipeline Deals in as a BCC, and have emails go automatically into your CRM, is a total gamechanger.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app commonly crashes, that's a bummer :( Sometimes the sort function gets a little bit wonky, but that's not a huge deal. Other than that, it is definitely a wonderful service.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just be diligent! It doesn't work if you get lazy with it

It's all about accountability. When 10 clients becomes 100, and that becomes 1,000, it's impossible to remember to keep in touch with each individual person. Because I don't 100 percent believe in the "drip campaigns" that do the work for you, in that you lose the personal touch going that route, I enjoy being challenged by Pipeline to stay in touch with your clients personally so your chances of retaining their business goes up dramatically.

MARK S.

"My Information is at the tip of my fingers and at my desk, anytime I need it."

What do you like best?

What I like best about Pipeline is not only how user friendly it is for me, but also how it makes it easy for me to follow my deals through the process and make changes along the way. I also like the ability to drill down on the report aspects Pipeline offers, as well as the easy of being able to update your project status. Another great feature of Pipeline is the ability to add people to your deal.

What do you dislike?

The only downside to Pipeline, is not entering your information into Pipeline. Keeping up with your information is imperative to liking Pipeline. One of the only dislikes I have with Pipeline is the fact that you can't break your information down into years. I am sure it's just me, but my sales seem to just accumulate, and I would like to see year totals, not overall totals.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommendation is that you give it a try. Pipeline offers easy customization and very easy start-up and friendly user functionality. Many claim to do the same thing, but Pipeline delivers. The phone app is also very useful and can be operated at ease. Just like with any CRM, there needs to be buy-off from the top, if you have that, this will be successful.

I am currently solving problems with Pipeline when "closing" become "closed" booking not shipped. The benefits have have realized is the ability to quickly prepare for my sales meetings and also meeting in the field.

Salman A. R.

"PipelineDeals user for 8+years"

What do you like best?

The ease of use is the biggest plus for me about PipelineDeals. We have it integrated with our online lead capturing platform and it works really well. The online leads are populated instantly on the PipelineDeals and can then be assigned to the team internally easily. We are then able to keep a track of the entire sales cycle in a seamless fashion.

What do you dislike?

It might not the most efficient tool for keeping a track of post sales operations. We did work with the product team at Pipeline deals and created a custom portal for our technical support team to use. It works well but it isn't deliver a seamless experience.

We are having our sales team use it keep an active eye on the new leads coming in and then tracking the entire sales cycle. The ability to create a 'deal' and then setup reminders is very beneficial and helps us stay on top of our follow ups.

Lara S.

"Easy to use and intuitive"

Corrine B.

"Pipeline is a Life Saver!"

What do you like best?

PipelineDeals makes organizing and taking notes a breeze. I manage over 260 accounts worldwide, and keeping everything straight would be a mess without the program!

What do you dislike?

I wish it were easier to automate certain tasks - for instance, when I set a task to "check in" on someone (aka call or email them), I wish I could set an automation to automatically create a duplicate task X-number of days later to check in again.

Also, the ability to organize tasks by time (not events) on the calendar would be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Stop here before looking into other larger name CRM systems. This does the job just as well (if not better) and has far superior support and customer service!

As I said before, I manage over 260 accounts worldwide. PipelineDeals allows me to organize, share information, and set tasks so that I don't miss a chance to check in and never lose someone's contact info!

It also makes the calls smoother by providing the ability to look back quickly at notes from previous conversations and recap what was going on.

Adreanna H.

"Great CRM, but a few things to improve on..."

What do you like best?

It is a great way to keep track of job amounts and customer info across our company, helping to keep everyone on the same page. We send alerts to each other often to call customers, approve bills that have been uploaded in the deal, and look at job pictures.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to search by address. There is a search bar, but it can't be used to look up an address. The mobile app could also be a little more user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take time to map out how you want to use it before doing the setup. If you know of other companies using it, find someone and ask them how they've set their company file up.

It has helped us accurately track our revenue. For our estimators it helps to keep up with potential customers. Our guys on the road can also pull up any uploaded document instead of having to call the office for it.

Brendan S.

"Serviceable, reliable, and customizable. "

What do you like best?

I like the ability to sort data across custom categories, and to track deal progress across time. This allows us to look over a wide

What do you dislike?

I dislike how tasks work specifically, would love a more structured ticketing system. The agenda will kick me out once I go into a company, and do a task. I end up on the company page, and out of my agenda... then I have to click into the agenda page again to see the next task. This can be cumbersome, so I made a list for companies that had tasks overdue assigned to me to work around. Do like the ability to customize.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

good platform to unite outside and inside sales teams in closing deals.

We are solving the issues of having a unified sales platform, and communicating across multiple channels... as well as tracking daily progress for goals.

Scott L.

"New sales rep can use this easily "

What do you like best?

This is my first time using a sales CRM and it is pretty easy. I have actually been using our AE's account to help keep his stuff organized and it's intuitive. You can add new fields for your specific customer type and that allows for some better reporting. We were using a custom/homegrown solution and this is much better.

What do you dislike?

Email is the biggest thing. You can only track emails if you send it to one person. It's doesn't sync both ways so if I send something from outlook it won't pull it into this. This seems to cause a lot of back and forth between email tools.

We are now able to see what is in our pipeline and forecast much better. This also allows us to bring my PM team into the fold much sooner allow us to catch potential issues.

Matthew K.

"New Business Reps Trust Tool"

What do you like best?

I use this platform because it allows me to more effective and efficient. I visit a lot of companies when I prospect and I have a lot of conversations that give vital details that need to be remembered. This helps me capture all the information, and then easily look it up later to see what was discussed, with whom, and when it was. Also, the ability to GPS the address directly from the app and direct dial from the saved phone number makes it very efficient.

What do you dislike?

Nothing - it works slick. I need a easy to use system that captures necessary information and allows me to quickly view it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Desktop application and app works well and customer service suppport has been very good with the online instant chat.

I never want to forget something. I take detailed notes and have length meetings, so I want to make sure everything vital is recorded and is easily accessible.

Michael L.

"Great CRM with plenty of punch"

What do you like best?

I love piplelinedeals because it's:-

Simple and easy to use

It has been design with client engagement/sales in mind

It covers the initial deal and then account management

The flow of data entry make sense

The way the content is displayed is great

The integration with email is seamless and powerful

I can update via my email system

Support is amazing

It's fast

The mobile app is great

The tracking is meaningful

The reports are great

Easy to configure

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind.

They have covered all the bases.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You cannot go wrong with PipeLineDeals. It ticks all the boxes for a great CRM and Account Management tool. Easy to use, great features and best of all great company to work with - very responsive. I like their thinking and future features. Fast, agile and responsive.

Tracking of deals

Account Management

Keeping people in the loop

Sales accountability

Pipeline review

Client relationships

Capturing great data

Meor A.

"Pipeline Deals"

What do you like best?

Hands down ... ease of use. I was able to be up and running within minutes, and within a day or two, I was about 90% proficient in using it. It allowed me to enter and modify my teams deals/forecast without having to read anything, and even reports are easy to create, modify and execute instantaneously.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints but you will need to talk to my accounting dept regarding price. For something this good, pricing might be an issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it ... give it a day or two, and I am quite sure you will be sold on it.

Since we are independent reps, we have principals that require constant updates and reports. Pipeline Deals allows me to create reports with different variables on the fly as long as the data is in the system. I also need to do commission reports for my sales team, and I was pleasantly surprised that I can track it and send it to my team within a minute or two. And finally, because it is web based, I never have to worry about computers being down or CRM compatibility issues with Windows or IOS or whatever.

Andy L.

"Good, affordable, easy to use, basic CRM "

What do you like best?

Reasonably affordable and very easy to setup and use. Implemented quickly with very little assistance. Custom fields work great and by far the best part of the product is the relationship between company, deal, and people records--far better than almost every other CRM I looked at. Makes reporting very strong. Also love the ability to do simple bulk personalized marketing email campaigns directly from the product. While the application lacks some functionality that we would like, it is very strong in other areas. Ease-of-use is a key benefit as is the intuitive way the system works. The core functionality and workflow mirrors our business very well. And while we don't use it in great detail, the built in sales cycle and task assignment functionality is potentially very useful in the long-run. Reporting capability is also very strong with the ability to reconfigure reports with a few simple clicks.

What do you dislike?

Like many of the affordable CRMs, there is a lack of true integration with other products we need is a problem. Limited integrations available but not really very useful. We really wanted true two-way integration with a customer support ticketing system and also QuickBooks (sharing customer records and ticket info for example). We still have separate applications and multiple databases (e.g. multiple places store customer information). Additionally, I would like greater ability to customize input screens. A more customizable dashboard would be nice as well. Finally, we would add more users if the company offered different levels of access--for example we need administrator and marketing with access to lots of functionality but have some sales people and company managers who only need limited access. We have some people sharing to save money but not ideal.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We reviewed over 50 CRMs. PipelineDeals was the best combination of features and price for our needs. We did not need something super sophisticated. We wanted a basic CRM with at least some marketing campaign management capability, and with a reasonable amount of flexibility to adapt to our business. We are paying $49/user annually and have 7 users. We will likely add 5 more over time.

First, we needed to replace an old and functionally limited CRM. PipelineDeals is a huge improvement over our old system. We wanted something with good record structure and easy to use custom fields. PipelineDeals is strong in this area. Second, we wanted a CRM that our sales team would use. Biggest problem with all CRMs. Happy to say, the team likes the system and regularly uses it to help them manage their opportunities. The mobile app helps a lot with this and works well. Third, we needed a simple platform to do marketing email campaigns. This required a strong interaction between customer, deal, and people records. Very happy with how this has worked out. Great functionality and quick and easy to use. The only reason we don't add even more users is a cost constraint.

Stacey K.

"Great Business Tool"

What do you like best?

All contact information, notes, To Do List are all in one place for each client. I can set up templates and use them regularly to ensure I don't miss anything in the process of client relationship over the duration of an agreement.

What do you dislike?

The app always shuts down the first time I log into it and I have to log back in. Other than that, I don't have any issues with the app or website.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Always contact customer support if you are stuck or need help learning how to do something - they are always willing to help and it helps them know what to develop for future rollouts.

I am able to review what my sales staff is doing without holding meetings. I can answer phone calls instead of taking a message when a client calls as all of the notes for an account are accessible. I don't have to remember to call someone to check in. I don't have to go through my email program to view emails - it integrates automatically into Pipeline.

Scott B.

"Lightweight, but gets the job done"

What do you like best?

More easily customizable than some other CRMs. Segmenting contacts and companies already within your PD database is very easy.

What do you dislike?

Updating existing records in bulk isn't always easy and requires a lot of Excel work if you're trying to do something marginally complex. I like that PD will flag potential duplicates...but if the exception report could include the person/company ID for the record along side the reject upload that would save a lot of time when adding third party information into the database.

We use PD to track deals as they progress from lead to close, but more than anything we use it to segment our marketing list. PD allows us to get much more granular than our mailing platform can.

Jeff P.

"Organization without the complications!"

What do you like best?

It is quick and easy all while providing valuable tools and resources.

What do you dislike?

I haven’t come across anything I dislike, it provides precisely what I ask of it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If a CRM is difficult to use and does not provide and advantage to the user they will not use it as a tool. Evaluate exactly what you want from a CRM and work with the PipelineDeals team, they will show you how you can tailor it to meet your needs without all of the extra fluff so many other products come with.

Allows me to centralize important information for immediate recall or follow up and has aided in building stronger customer relationships faster which has led to more closed deals.

Corrine B.

"Pipeline Life Saver "

What do you like best?

My favorite aspect of Pipeline is the ability to keep up-to-date records of actions taken with our accounts

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if there were better automations - we often call accounts and immediately leave a note and set a new task, but there is no way to make that an automation for us at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely take a look at Pipeline before considering other programs. After having used Salesforce in the past, the integrations and abilities are just as great, if not better, and the assistance offered is much faster and more personable.

Pipeline really does help us streamline sales. With people in different parts of the US on our team, this allows everyone to be up to date and on the same page at all times with our accounts.

Michael D.

"CRM software solution very popular. Effective and simple."

What do you like best?

The best software with sales relationship management tools ideal for small businesses, we have used (more than 1 year every day) Very intuitive interface. Amazingly powerful API (if you want to code, connect it to your own systems). Excellent customer service team (you talk to real people, in the real office).

What do you dislike?

One thing that can take a long time and be annoying is that if you delete a company, it will not eliminate people within the company. You must select and delete each person and then delete the profile of the company.It allows me to track and share communications, set tasks and track opportunities. The design of the program is very easy to use and easy to navigate. Best of all, your support is excellent. They always have a support person available to chat, and they are very quick to solve any problem that may arise (of which there have not been many). I highly recommend PipelineDeals.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ideal for small business sales teams, I recommend the software.

Naresh S.

"I have been using SF since so many years but found Pipeline Deals more friendly users!"

What do you like best?

I liked the most audit trail part i.e., while communicating with clients, I always keep pipeline mail box in bcc..in order to have trail of all my emails stored for anyone to refer. This feature I liked the most. Also system is not asking about too much information from the users. It's not cumbersome to fill all the required information in the system.

What do you dislike?

Some of the fields are not relevant in adding a new company/people. It would be good if user has the liberty to alter or make modifications

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just use once and experience the difference!

If BD use it religiously then its a fantastic CRM....would be good to have account map feature in it.

Melanie W.

"Customizable and Efficient CRM"

What do you like best?

Extremely customizable - can capture company details, create deals, track pipeline progress and create reports that show you exactly what you're looking for

What do you dislike?

There's nothing about PipelineDeals online that I don't like. However, the app is atrocious and I'd love to see the same love that the website got given to the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a versatile solution to end-to-end business needs. You can track pipeline, sales, post-sales activity in one place. The price is extremely competitive and you're not paying for stuff that no one uses.

I'm able to track our Amazon, Commercial, Dealer and Retail sales effectively. I can easily segregate the data, if needed, or view it overall. Tracking is a breeze.

John S.

"PipelineDeals is affordable and effective"

What do you like best?

My favorite part of PipelineDeals is how seamless the software integrates with other websites, such as LinkedIn and Gmail.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is how PipelineDeals does not combine tagline searches. For example if I had a tag for "client" and a tag for "NY" and I wanted to look up only "clients in NY", Pipeline would bring up all "NY" tags and all "client" tags.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend others to use PipelineDeals if they have a fairly simple sales pipeline. PipelineDeals is very effective and useful for the basic sales process and communications. However a product like Salesforce would be more suitable for a larger company that needs more customization.

PipelineDeals allows us to more effectively manage the sales pipeline and communication processes that are involved. I can add contacts, communicate with them, and create deals all in one place. The benefits that I have realized are increased organization, and more effective communication.

Tony C.

"Bread an butter"

What do you like best?

The most helpful thing in my opinion is that you can keep it so organized and detailed on every interaction you have with possible clients. It also updates Immediately when someone is interested.

What do you dislike?

There honestly isn't any downside in my opinion. Pipeline is my bread and butter,and it never let's me down but always surprises me.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it,live it,love it

The possibilities are endless in my field of work with pipeline. The benefits are endless as well but my main benefit is that I can always interact with any lead deal the comes through with ease and can fully detail any results and maintain correspondence at all times from any part of the platform.

Kelly K.

"The Crystal Ball"

What do you like best?

As a Kitchen Repurpose and Remodel company, one of the most important parts of our business is marketing and sales. PipelineDeals for us is like a crystal ball. We are able to look in at any moment and see what we have bid vs what we have sold, what marketing efforts are returning good ROI and which aren't and how we may proceed in the future in all of our advertising spends. For us it is also a way to manage our design/sales team to let us know how things are performing and if we need to make any adjustments to our system. One last item that is so great about PipelineDeals is that we can manage all of our customers right in this program and upload all of the documents we use for each customer right into their file making the managment of each customers job so much easier and smoother.

What do you dislike?

I have literally found no downsides to Pipeline deals. The only thing I can say is get started and you will be so happy you did. It will take a few months to get it fully set up and functioning and customize it in more details for what you prefer, but it start working immediately the day you start. Once you get in and the first year under your belt, you will ask yourself why you didn't get this program sooner.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just do it!

PipelineDeals gives us the complete customizability that we need to make it fit our company, and the best part is it is simple to do. I am far from a computer whiz and was worried at first, but this program is as easy as boiling water. The benefits we get out of seeing the advertising sources that are paying off or not and being able to spend more on what is working and get rid of what is not has saved us tons of money and gained us tons of customers because if know what works.

Lauren Nichole R.

"Happy Customer"

What do you like best?

I have really enjoyed the simplicity of this system with the versatile ability to meet my needs of a contact manager. This system has been able to help my work stay organized and keeps me on the ball. The way it automatically adjusts the time zone with where people are located around the globe is a fantastic feature that is perfect for someone that has business worldwide.

What do you dislike?

I have used this system for over a year and the only thing I dislike about this system in comparison to others I have used is I cannot cc this system and automatically link an email I send from my email account to the contact or company I am emailing. If this feature was added I would say this is a perfect system.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think this is a great system that would be a seamless way for you and your company to stay in connect and on the ball with your customers.

Seamless efficiency between my staff and I.

Learn more about PipelineDeals

PipelineDeals Videos

Learning about PipelineDeals?

* We monitor all PipelineDeals reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.