Pinnacle Cart Reviews & Product Details

Pinnacle Cart Overview

What is Pinnacle Cart?

Robust, all-in-one eCommerce platform that provides you everything you need to create, manage and grow your online business. Designed from a marketing perspective, our innovative platform combines best in breed technology with a feature set specifically designed to increase visibility and grow top-line revenue. Engage your customers everywhere with our set of omni-channel sales tools that allow you to syndicate your offerings via web, mobile, marketplaces, social media and more.

Pinnacle Cart Details
English, Spanish

Shopping Cart and eCommerce software for businesses serious about success.

When comparing eCommerce solutions, the true difference in PinnacleCart is that we are completely customizable to the needs of your business. Our unique platform molds to your business needs without limitations. Interested in building a custom feature or connecting to an existing platform? Looking for source code to develop on your own? Or would you like help designing your dream website? No problem! Regardless what your online store needs are, we can help.

Pinnacle Cart
2003
Phoenix, AZ
@pinnaclecart

Pinnacle Cart Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Pinnacle Cart community
Have you used Pinnacle Cart before?

Pinnacle Cart Reviews

Showing 4 Pinnacle Cart reviews
Ratings (1)
Already have Pinnacle Cart?
CM
What do you like best?

On the front end, it works pretty standard as a shopping cart, but I found it took extensive work to set up in the back end. I'm sure that there are other shopping cart solutions that are easier to use. I do like that search functionality and ability to add products is easy. It is very easy to follow along, and the sections are broken down specifically so that you can find exactly what you are looking for. If you want to add discounts or promos there is a section for that. If you want to figure out tax, there is also a section for that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The back end can be very confusing, and you have to have some tech savvy in order to build it out. If I did not work with a team of gifted coders, I do not think I would have been able to add the things that I needed. Aesthetically it is not that attractive, which is why I had coders come in to make the sight more approachable looking. Pinnacle Cart alone cannot do that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Look for a better solution. I'm sure that there are other online retail systems to use that are less confusing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I worked for a company that built websites, and this is the platform that was recommended for anyone that wanted to build an e-commerce website. The benefit is that it is the only e-commerce solution we provided, so I became very familiar with it, but the downside is that I think there were better products that involved less work for the website owner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

Super Simple to use and set up, and if your needs are not complex, the support is good enough. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If you need custom features or a modern highly sophisticated system, this probably is not the system for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If your eCommerce needs are not to complex and you and you just need something easy that any reasonably tech minded person can set up and administer, this might be for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

When we implemented PinnacleCart we did so at a time when we did not have any in house web developers. It enabled us to grow and now we have on site staff that has built up our online presence and added several other websites and ecommerce shops. On a side note the G2 system required Linked In login and my Linked In account is not set up with my current company, so I did not use the attributed review feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

Once up and running is does the job. Adding products and categories are easy Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to put links within the page. Tables are hard to do. If shopping cart is all you want this works. The support people are lacking Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

not right now Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

shopping cart Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AP
What do you like best?

Easy to learn and offers an attractive solution Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The recurring products app is new and still rather buggy. I would recommend not using it for at least another year, until all of the many issues are resolved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Helps to support our online e-commerce solution Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.