Ping Intelligent Identity Platform

Ping Intelligent Identity Platform is a multi-factor authentication solution.

Work for Ping Intelligent Identity Platform?

Learning about Ping Intelligent Identity Platform?

Ping Intelligent Identity Platform Reviews

Showing 35 Ping Intelligent Identity Platform reviews
Ping Intelligent Identity Platform review by Creig N.
Creig N.

"Easy and great for MFO"

What do you like best?

So one of the things that I love most about this application is the ease of enrollment. When we decided to move to a MFO system, I was nervous about how hard it would be to enroll in the system and integrate into our enterprise applications. This was so simple, it was a double take.

What do you dislike?

At first we did have some issei's when users did not add a backup device. If they for whatever reason, switched or reset a device that was previously enrolled, Like restoring a phone, if they did not enroll a backup device, they were locked out of the account. the reset was fairly simple, but something to be mindful of.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DO remind your users to add a backup device upon initial enrollment. that way if they do need to reset one of their devices, they have a secondary device to re-enroll

We really needed to have an enterprise solution for MFO and Ping was very easy to adopt. It works across a variety of devices and integrated well with our enterprise applications.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Ping Intelligent Identity Platform
Ping Intelligent Identity Platform review by Jorge V.
Jorge V.

"Simple and intuitive tool which serves its purpose well"

What do you like best?

The tool is very easy to use. All you do is log on and it takes you to all of the programs that you need. Some of the programs may need an additional log-in, but it's always the same enterprise username and password, which makes password management super simple.

It's also great to just have everything you need in one place; this makes work that much easier.

Even the search functionality is a plus. It makes it easy to find and add other apps to your PingOne homepage.

What do you dislike?

There's really not much to dislike with this software program. The layout is intuitive (frequently used in the top half and all apps on the bottom half). Also, the tabs on the left-hand side that categorize apps is really handy. The interface is not the prettiest, but I'm not sure this is expected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

PingOne is a well-designed tool that manages to simplify the use of multiple work apps as well as help evade the issue of having to remember multiple passwords. By compartmentalizing all of your work apps, PingOne also helps the user think of apps are serving particular purposes.

The biggest problems we are solving with PingOne are password management and website sprawl. It's great to have everything in one place, and removing that extra layer of complexity really gives the user back a lot of time in his/her day over the span of a year or more.

What Multi-Factor Authentication solution do you use?

Ping Intelligent Identity Platform review by User in Internet

"Easy to use - pain to switch to new device"

What do you like best?

I think it is really easy to use, I remember that setting PingID for the first time on my phone was very very easy. I've never really had any issues with it – I really like the option of using a manual code if or when your mobile device doesn't have access to a network (very helpful when trying to connect on airplanes and your phone doesn't have service).

What do you dislike?

Changing to a new device is a such a hassle. It took me about two days to finally do it and I had to reach out to our IT department for help. The issue might have been that I didn't disable my old device first, however it was not an easy process and it ended up causing issues with other applications that use PingID (like VPN for example).

Recommendations to others considering the product

As a user I think it is very easy to use - unsure how it is for an administrator.

Helps with account protection, specially helpful to avoid account takeovers.

Ping Intelligent Identity Platform review by Linda B.
Linda B.

"Fast and easy identity verification"

What do you like best?

With PingID, Identity verification is extremely fast and very easy. The best part is that it does not require users to wait for a phone call or a text message in order to verify they are who they say they are.

What do you dislike?

It is not clear to end users what authentication method is used when users originally install and set it up, which can cause some security-minded folks to contact IT with questions.

We are using it to prevent unauthorized access to our VPN, and needed a solution that would allow our users to quickly verify their identity without requiring them to wait for a phone call or text message.

Ping Intelligent Identity Platform review by Alex C.
Alex C.

"Great Tool- Super Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

I like how easy this application is to use. It was rolled out about a year ago to my company and it took barely any training for the employees to figure it out.

What do you dislike?

I truly do not have any dislikes about this tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Such a great and easy to use tool. I definitely recommend switching if you are using something else.

We are solving the business problem of keeping our network and information safe in any environment including when not at work. For our employees it is solving a quick and easy way to always stay secure.

Ping Intelligent Identity Platform review by Joel A.
Joel A.

"I'm satisfied with PingID"

What do you like best?

I like because its makes more safe my account or access, i can't track all my logs and even i can grant access from my mobile device.

What do you dislike?

for the Desktop version its takes a few time to be open, i dont know now because i'm only using the PingID for mobile which is faster.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think we are facing issue trying to connect PingID with Fuze so for now we have disabled this feature because users are not able to login.

Making more safe the accounts, users do not need to type passwords and usernames and its like a unified method for all sites access.

Ping Intelligent Identity Platform review by Tony F.
Tony F.

"Ping to get in"

What do you like best?

Ping was an easy enough tool for security to log in to my work tool set. Pretty fast and consistent to get call back or text back log in credentials. As a simple user, I didn't need it to be robust or complex just simple which it was.

What do you dislike?

I did not have any real complaints. As far as how I used it as just a log in user, I needed it to just work when I wanted to log into my companie's tools. Sometimes the text relay was a little delayed but this was rarely the case.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool, highly recommend!

IT has provided a safe and secure way to protect company details, information and privacy. Good solid tool that works and works well.

"PingID"

What do you like best?

Quick and easy access right from my phone. It was simple to pair my device and once that is done I can use PingID as an authentication factor to access my corporate network.

What do you dislike?

The app frequently unpairs from my device which means have to go through the set up process from scratch. This can be frustrating when in a time crunch to quickly access my network.

For my clients, they frequently have questions regarding how to pair their device and it doesn't seem like the photo instructions help them. However, once they do realize how to use it then they can easily access the network to perform tasks independently.

Ping Intelligent Identity Platform review by User in Internet

"Easily log on to many apps w/out having to remember passwords"

What do you like best?

makes it very simple to log on to company softaware apps without having to remember passwords

very helpful when you have to change your password multuiple times per year

also very nice that when you do have to change your password, you only have to do it in one place for all the others to update

What do you dislike?

sometimes can't get in as easily when working from home

it also asks for some key when i'm working remote and I can't find the key anywhere

it also asks me to download some plug in from time to time

we have to change our passwords failry often so this is the only way to make it easy to manage those changes without having to constantly reset passwords because you have so many floating out there and not knowing which goes where

Ping Intelligent Identity Platform review by Kumarasamy P.
Kumarasamy P.

"Best Tools for secure Sign In"

What do you like best?

Adding new service ( i.e new organization) very easy via QR, Manual Pairing.

One-time Passcode generated some interval of time and as well as manual so it's secure.

People unable use your system until your permission or you are manually present over there

What do you dislike?

Swipe login option not working consistently sometimes.

Auto passcode sometime irritates while you are looking the passcode for use

Recommendations to others considering the product

For secure content access use, PingID is recommended. Easy to Use for all

More secure until the phone is with you.

In our Company IT system, we have used PingID for internet access.

Ping Intelligent Identity Platform review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Nice Concept"

What do you like best?

It is efficient to have a platform with one login to access all programs that I might need while working in the office. It is also nice to keep one login ID and password when previously the several different programs needed have different password requirements and different expiring password cycles. This simplifies and streamlines that process.

What do you dislike?

It's not as easy to use from home: sometimes it logs on and has all my applications, and sometimes I get an error message and still have to go to each site individually. Most frequently I get an error message and am unable to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great solution for streamlining workload.

It eliminates the need for multiple different login IDs and Passwords, which is nice when different sites require passwords to change at different times.

Ping Intelligent Identity Platform review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Excellent product"

What do you like best?

Ease of use- ping federate is extremely easy to use. Creating a connection is simple and upgrading to a newer version is simpler.

Support from ping- we have had great experience with the pong support. They are a very knowledgeable bunch of engineers.

What do you dislike?

The logging could have been a bit simpler. An entry to show the completion of the SSO would be good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ping federate is very good tool for SSO and Oauth setup. It is simple to use and easy to integrate. We were really happy with the way the support team has performed. The server startup is very quick. It generally comes up in a minute.

We are using pong federate mainly for federation and it has been a breeze to use this product.

Ping Intelligent Identity Platform review by User in Computer Software

"Simple tool, easy to use, powerful! "

What do you like best?

It's really easy to use. You just log in one place, it's secure and powerful. Here at Workfront we have multiple programs that we need access to, so it's really nice to log in to just one place for everything.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to dislike PingOne, but there are a few things that I don't like. I don't like how you have to keep refreshing it in order to access everything. It would be nice to just have to log in once, identify yourself, and then have it work from then on. I have to log in every day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a good platform and is easy to use. Keeps all of your programs secure since you have to log in to PingOne.

We are solving a lot of problems, mostly efficiency issues. It has been awesome and secure for the whole company.

Ping Intelligent Identity Platform review by Brooks H.
Brooks H.

"Love Having Everything Linked!"

What do you like best?

I really enjoyed having Ping as a way to link all of my work tools together in a secure site.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes here! It was very user friendly and it made it so much easier to streamline my logins and keep my information safe.

We were making sure we have a safe and secure way to access work websites without having to login over and over again

Ping Intelligent Identity Platform review by User

"Good 2 factor authentication tool"

What do you like best?

I can authenticate by phone, tablet, pc, email and mac and it works everytime i use it.

What do you dislike?

When i have lost a device removing it and replacing it was not straightforward

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just use it, it's kind of annoying to do 2 factor authentication, but it's required.

it does 2 factor authentication and it does it's job well.

Ping Intelligent Identity Platform review by User

"Works as expected-Simple to use, multiple options to access and reliable"

What do you like best?

The solution links to the phone, a desktop app and even the apple watch. Enables easy two factor authentication with an industry leading solution. Clear UI in the apps makes it easy to use, no learning curve. Very straightforward

What do you dislike?

Two Factor authentication as a whole. But given we have to do it I like Ping as a provider for it.

Security around access. With the number of security breaches it is a must for corporations to make access reliable and secure and the old fashioned password has outlived its usefulness. TFA is the wave of the future.

Ping Intelligent Identity Platform review by Eric M.
Eric M.

"PingOne"

What do you like best?

It is a very robust SSO solution for a large enterprise. It has many plugins for many products. Their support is top notch.

What do you dislike?

Implementation is not easy. It is a complicated product. But all SSO products are so this is to be expected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Understand the complexity before you implement

Replacing an out of support SSO product. Ping also help integrate into numerous cloud apps.

Ping Intelligent Identity Platform review by Galen R.
Galen R.

"Steep learning curve for a product that has strong competitors."

What do you like best?

Very powerful feature set. Can manually configure SAML connections for almost any site.

What do you dislike?

VERY complicated. Extremely steep learning curve. Documentation helps but needs clarification in many cases. Product is becoming obsolete as competitors are starting to offer equivalent or better features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at other options for a simpler setup/admin process.

Increased security. Simplified login process for employees.

Ping Intelligent Identity Platform review by Cezar T.
Cezar T.

"PingID allows you to work from home"

What do you like best?

The possibility to add many devices so if you loose access to one you can choose another. Also tapping being enough to authenticate is great.

What do you dislike?

Honestly speaking the ability to use even more devices would be better.

I am able to authenticate and work from home. That's great.

Ping Intelligent Identity Platform review by Orlando O.
Orlando O.

"Secure easy way to validate access "

What do you like best?

The easiness in authorizing an access request

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it freezes when automatic requests are sent.

Double layer of security

Ping Intelligent Identity Platform review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Simple installation and was able to use immediately.

What do you dislike?

There were times when I wasn’t recognized and needed to login manually; which was slightly inconvenient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As an end user, I recommend this product.

Enables a secure login with minimal technical difficulties.

Ping Intelligent Identity Platform review by Terry R.
Terry R.

"We recently picked pingone for our single sign on solution"

What do you like best?

Very easy to setup and it really works great when the applications support the standard

What do you dislike?

There was just some work involved in getting it integrated with 3rd party vendors. I little more than thought

Recommendations to others considering the product

make sure the products you are intending to use this for support it.

We are able to get a single spot for Network access tied to active directory. We are using it for Yammer, CDW, and Office 365 at the moment but hope to incorporate that to our SOA application delivery design and not have to create AD accounts for all users

"Works reliably"

What do you like best?

It solves a need to integrate with the business LDAP for single sign on.

What do you dislike?

Dioesn't have an application for SPA, which causes hacky solutions.

We are using PINGID for single sign on.

"User of single sign on"

What do you like best?

The system is easy to use and allows access to network tools without needing VPN.

What do you dislike?

in chrome the login opens in a popup. Not sure this is a PingOne issue or my Chrome browser setting.

single sign on. No VPN needed

"Good one"

What do you like best?

The best part is providing secure access that will enable the right people to access the right things/app, securely and seamlessly. We have SSO that makes our life's easier with one single click anytime/anywhere.

Support is too good !!

What do you dislike?

None. I like the supports, licenses and renewals are affordable.

Securing our application by giving right access to right people for right things !!

Ping Intelligent Identity Platform review by User in Renewables & Environment
User in Renewables & Environment

"Decent software easy to navigate "

What do you like best?

With PingDirectory, we were able to store relationship information that spans multiple business partnerships with their users.

What do you dislike?

There really are no dislikes, however, It was not necessarily the right product for my company.

Identifying key players in a company. There wasn't much benefit for what we were trying to obtain. But, I have recommended it to other colleagues

Ping Intelligent Identity Platform review by User in Computer Software

"Simple and Fast"

What do you like best?

The crazy simplistic interface and ease of use

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far, haven’t had a single bad issue

Access management

User in Insurance

"Extra level of security!"

What do you like best?

It's on my phone, doesn't take up much space. I have to have my phone nearby instead of carrying a electronic code generator which is good.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It doesn't really phase me much.

It creates another level of security for PHI. It keeps from my stuff being compromised

Ping Intelligent Identity Platform review by Consultant in Computer Software
Consultant in Computer Software

"It is very easy to use and secure. Helps insure that the use of our software is being done securely"

What do you like best?

It's simple and user friendly. It accomplishes the task that it was purchased for

What do you dislike?

Nothing Everything seems to be perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy to use and allows you to relax knowing that dual authentication is in place by all users of our software.

Securing and authenticating access to our mortgage software

Ping Intelligent Identity Platform review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Solid Platform"

What do you like best?

It allows easy access to all your apps with a single login

What do you dislike?

Everything seems to do what it's supposed to do. No complaints.

We have lots of different pages with separate logins. PingOne allows us to access all of them with a single sign on.

"Average at best"

What do you like best?

Log-in process is super easy. Finger print option is pretty nice.m

What do you dislike?

Log in times out very fast; it’s very annoying.

None really - I use the product primarily for log-ins only.

Ping Intelligent Identity Platform review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Great product for Federation"

What do you like best?

Very intuitive user interface.

Support for most of the Federation protocols (SAML, oAUTH, etc).

Integrates with many other products for authentication, etc.

Quick and easy Installation and Administration.

Scales well for very high volume.

Splendid Support. The support teams got back to me very quickly each time I opened a case.

What do you dislike?

Relatively small vendor compared to the competition (its good and bad).

I have worked with Ping Federate for over 4 years. in multiple version. We used Federated Sign On to many applications in the Cloud and Internally hosted applications for Customers and Employees.

Ping Intelligent Identity Platform review by Consultant in Computer Software
Consultant in Computer Software

"Federation made easy !"

What do you like best?

Just work. Easy to use, easy to deploy, easy to upgrade, ...

While other federation products were hard to deploy & configure, Ping Federate take another way and made federation easy for every one. even may be too much :-)

Ping is also a leader in its domain and push forward new specification ahead

What do you dislike?

Pricing of the product does not make it competitive at first

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just look closer at this product and also its marketing. You will learn a lot :-)

Federation access to internal application & cloud based applications

Ping Intelligent Identity Platform review by Mukesh K.
Mukesh K.

"Perfect SSO solution"

What do you like best?

Easy install

Easy adminstration

Enhanced feature set

Technologically focussed

Extensible

What do you dislike?

user interface could have been a little better

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep using it.

SSO

SAML

STS

OAuth

Ping Intelligent Identity Platform review by Administrator in Leisure, Travel & Tourism
Administrator in Leisure, Travel & Tourism

"Best in breed, Ease of use, User Friendly"

What do you like best?

User friendly GUI, lightweight federation product

What do you dislike?

Is not a full blown Web Access Management product

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

Single Sign On and Secure access management.

Learning about Ping Intelligent Identity Platform?

* We monitor all Ping Intelligent Identity Platform reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.