PICS.IO Reviews & Product Details

PICS.IO Overview

What is PICS.IO?

Pics.io is a complete solution for digital asset management. It helps you organize & quickly find your digital files, collaborate on creative projects, and share your work with different stakeholders. Pics.io is built on top of Google Drive, which makes it secure & reliable. This also means that Pics.io implementation is easy & requires no tech skills at all. And if you already have a G Suite subscription with unlimited space, you automatically have unlimited storage in Pics.io!

PICS.IO Details

Pics.io is a cloud-based service that helps businesses to manage their digital assets. It helps you organize all the media files you have: photos, videos, design mockups, drawings, music, presentations, etc. Pics.io is a one-stop place where you store your digital files, discuss them your team, access & distribute your digital content from anywhere you are, using any device you have.

TopTechPhoto
2009
New York, NY
@TopTechPhoto

PICS.IO Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the PICS.IO community
Have you used PICS.IO before?

PICS.IO Reviews

Showing 7 PICS.IO reviews
Ratings (1)
Already have PICS.IO?
Desarrollador web
What do you like best?

This great program has an impressive interface that allows you to upload or share photos and files in a simple and fast, is so great that has become my first option to save photos or files because it has google drive which makes it even safer and useful for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I honestly don't find any displeasure with this application, it really works very well with google drive for complete control over your files and photos, I'll lie if I tell you something I don't like about this wonderful application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This program helps me save projects, files and documents of paramount importance to my personal life and for my company, has a large storage to store everything you want, the best is that it is a website that has an interface that serves to access wherever you are to have greater ease when saving and sharing files. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Graphic Design Specialist
What do you like best?

The way in which this website allows me to store my files to protect them or also to share them whenever I want is spectacular, that's why I like it and it is one of the first options that I have in mind when I'm going to need to save my photographs to a digital assistant, It offers what I look for and it serves me for what I need, I give it a 10 out of 10 points. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, there is nothing that I dislike pics.io, as I said, it is a perfect program and serves what I need, I can not say something negative if there is nothing negative to say, I love it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Forget about where to store, manage and protect your files, in pics.io have all this ready for all users to use and enjoy such great service and best of all is that you can access almost anywhere from being a web where you only need your username and password to access your files. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Well at work level this program works for me because it allows me to store and protect my files on this platform and then adminsitrate them and use them when I need to share them with my clients, it is a tool that helps me in many aspects and makes my work a little easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Graphic Designer
Photography
What do you like best?

I love this product for the range of file formats that it supports. From RAW images to PDF files, it helps me to easily manage my digital files.

Here are some helpful features that I like (Making comparisons, RAW to JPG converter, Managing collections, Adding keywords, Great search tool, Google Drive integration) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Regarding the price, it could be a little less expensive because there are many programs that offer very similar services almost in half of the price, so to be able to compete with them. It should come with a lower price tag that would suit a bigger crowds. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

For users who are looking for a good storage and photo administrator. It is really one of the best options you can have when it comes to personal assistant software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Fotógrafo autónomo
What do you like best?

Pics.io allows us to store many of our works and in turn allows us to share them with many of our collaborators, it is a very good platform for the administration of photos, and also makes it attractive the security that offers privacy to all users they get the program, from the test, to the paid program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The program in general is a very good program, without any kind of complaint to say about it, regarding the price, I think and I think it could be a little less expensive because there are many programs that offer very similar services almost in half of the price, so to be able to compete with them I should make an adjustment, I see it very expensive and I do not like that much Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For users who are looking for a good storage and photo administrator, they found the right one. Pic.io offers services that are worth having, it is really one of the best options you can have when it comes to personal assistant software Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With Pics.io I can store and manage my photos in a simple way, in addition to doing so I feel very calm since it has an incredible security system, I know that everything I store will be well taken care of and have the privacy it deserves, besides It is useful because I can share from there instantly many of these works to some partners or clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

i like the software because its helps me design pictures for work products video games n more but its very easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

theres nothing to dislike except for the fact that it takes 2 hours to upload. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

im solving it by taking app n drawing pictures. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I absolutely love this product for the range of file formats that it supports. From RAW images to PDF files, it helps me to easily manage my digital files.

Here are some helpful features that I like:

- Managing collections

- Adding keywords

- Great search tool

- Google Drive integration

- Making comparisons

- RAW to JPG converter Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I simply love everything this product offers. Maybe the interface could be enhanced, but still, no complaints. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use Pics.io for two main reasons - for managing my digital files by adding them to albums and creating labels, and for converting my raw files to jpg. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief Marketing Officer
What do you like best?

With pics.io it was very easy to control versions of different designs and work with designer. Visual marks, email notification and ability to chat inside media asset can allow easily control all design workflow without leaving one page. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I want to have white theme, please add it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm working with designers and new pricing plan called "Pay as you go" can allow to change mount of teammates and pay only for persons you are working with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.