PhoneBurner Reviews & Product Details

PhoneBurner Overview

What is PhoneBurner?

PhoneBurner is a Power Dialer and Sales Acceleration platform for sales teams of all sizes. Our cloud-based software helps sales agents increase calls, callbacks and live conversations up to 400% - by streamlining time-consuming processes and automating post-call workflows. Dialing. Emailing. Contact Management. Lead Distribution. Reporting. It's all here. Powering millions of calls for thousands of clients every month. Available to try for free, without a credit card. - Power dial up to 80 contacts per hour - No connection delays. Period. - Nothing to install. Start dialing in minutes. - Drop voicemails in one click (no waiting for the beep) - Send one click emails based on all resutls - Track email opens, link clicks, & attachment views - Manage, tag, categorize, sort leads with ease - Custom disposition sets automate pipeline management - Record calls - Transfer calls - Get advanced reporting and agent analytics - Dial from local area codes with Local ID - Retarget leads with ads around the web, Facebook, and Twitter - Automatically and intelligently distribute leads to your team Use our included CRM or integrate with Salesforce, Hubspot, Zapier, or custom integrations through our API.

PhoneBurner Details

We built sales professionals a better dialing system.

PhoneBurner is for SMBs who need powerful dialing and sales acceleration features, without having to invest a ton of time and money to get up and running. Our platform is easy to use out-of-the-box, yet it's highly customizable to fit any workflow or sales process. We earn our clients' business month after month. There are no setup fees. No contracts. And we offer a no credit card free trial, so anyone can experience the merits of our platform firsthand.

PhoneBurner, Inc.
2008
Ladera Ranch, CA
@PhoneBurner

PhoneBurner Videos

PhoneBurner Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the PhoneBurner community
Have you used PhoneBurner before?

PhoneBurner Reviews

Showing 65 PhoneBurner reviews
Ratings (1)
Already have PhoneBurner?
What do you like best?

I love how user friendly and seemless the system is. One of the hardest things is trying to train your employees on a new system. Found it only took 15-20 mins for my users to be ready to dial! One other thing i love is with one click you have two points of contact!! saves us so much time and makes our process way more efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's not much i dont like. But, if i had to name something, it would probably be we cant make calls one by one directly from the lead or disposition directly from the lead. but, that is not how the system is created. In addition as a business owner, i do NOT need that feature because it causes complacency with the users. whereas, in the dialer mode they have to be ready for a pick up! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend you take a leap of faith as there are so many options to choose from. You will see immediate results and will NOT be disappointed! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

more calls are being made in less time and as a result we are getting more deals. after-all it's a numbers game! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the features of Phone Burner which enable me to categorize the folders for the different calling campaigns. I use this daily to go through 100's of calls. I can keep track of which campaign I am on and they never get mixed. The customer service support rep Ashley went over and above all my expectations to help me to get set up and running smoothly. I also like the quick response from support and the thorough follow-up. There are very few glitches when I am calling. I could not do my work as efficiently as I do without PhoneBurner! Ten out of ten stars for me!! I recommend this for all sales campaigns and companies seeking more value for their time spent on the phone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I am confused when trying to do something and the video may not address what I am doing. But on the flip side support is on point and answers all my issues and questions. I would like to have some more videos on integrations with other CRMS. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get it and see how well it works!! It is amazing and simple to use!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our company has increased effectiveness in reaching our prospects and removing those who do not wish to be contacted. Our company has closed more deals since using phone burner and our customer response to our calls has been higher by 20% Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ability to leave a pre-recorded voicemail and send an email with the touch of a button. Also, the support staff are amazing! I also like that we can text message our candidates which gets our message out much quicker. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's not really anything that I don't like about PhoneBurner. We would love to have a feature where we can track engagement when we send a text message, the same way you can track engagement when someone clicks a link in an email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need an efficient way to contact multiple people with ease, PhoneBurner is awesome! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to contact candidates that have applied to our available positions. We can call and send out more information about the positions with a touch of a button. We are also able to send out text messages, which get our information out much more quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

fast and simple to use once set up. Very efficient! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It ais only as good as your internet connection, not very apple mobile friendly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

make sure your broadband is reliable and use a PC Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

gets me to speak with so many more people with less effort. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

My experience with phonebuner has been great. It cuts done on my dialing time and I can make 100+ calls in an hour. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven’t found any dislikes about using phone burner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problems that phonebuner has solved for me is letting me be able to make more calls vs just dialing yourself. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UW
What do you like best?

Easy to use interface, easy integration Voip systems Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

there is nothing I don't like . It's all Good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it - It's a GREAT tool for prospecting and saving time hitting large quanity of phone calls to get to more contacts and more conversations per day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Time efficient tool to hit call volume and get at the right prospect and discover new opportunities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It dials more numbers than I could by hand effortlessly. I am more effective and accomplish more for my business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It’s great keep up the good work. I look forward to using it more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

None Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

More contacts in less time so I can prospect anytime anywhere. Even short phone calling session yield better results cause I hit more people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Client Coordinator
What do you like best?

The time it saves me. I am amazed every time at the dials I am able to get through with this software. The prerecorded voicemail is an awesome feature as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish it integrated better with my CRM. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're making a lot of phone calls you need this product. It will save you time, money, and stress. It's one of the best finds we've ever made. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Better time management, more calling ability, money saved. As my database gets larger and larger I was finding it increasingly difficult to keep up with my regular check in calls while maintain the level of service my clients depend on. Phoneburner has allowed me to do it all and better manage my day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Love the prewritten emails, the ability to see who opens emails, visually easy too look at all day. You can make things as simple or intricate as you want. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The ability to search for contacts can be tricky. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Solving time in dialing, writing multiple emails and deciding who to call. Very easy system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Business Development
Financial Services
What do you like best?

Phone Burner has been a game changer for my organization. The ability to have a functioning dialer that instatnly can send emails and voicemails has allowed me to minimize my staffing overhead and empower my current team to do so much more than what we did before phone burner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It's simple and easy to use and the features are robust. An all around fantastic platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give them your money! You will not regret utilizing this amazing software. The best in the business! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I've ran into a few minor problems that were handled swiftly and expertly by their staff. The only snags I've had have been due to lack of my own understanding of the software. Rachel Chavez specifically has been top notch in helping us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AT
Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

The staff and on-boarding training was outstanding, and the automatons that are capable help so much! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The ability to not specify in the lead stream right off the bat per person which dialing sets to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This makes lead distribution a snap! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We need to be able to not have to upload different lists for every sales rep, it is too time consuming so the lead stream is extremely beneficial. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Associate Manager
What do you like best?

PhoneBurner allows me to increase my calls exponentially, and it's easy to use! Having it integrated with our CRM so that it logs my calls for the management team and keeps reports up to date makes everyone happy! We can easily call up the records we need to call. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

nothing... there isn't anything I don't like! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

PhoneBurner is a great tool that allows you to make exponentially more calls than the traditional method. Set up is easy, and admin support is on top of it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

increased team calls, call tracking, and lead gen. Integreation with CRM. Dialers are using the tool to increase their daily calls, and we are improving every day with the use of PhoneBurner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lead Generator
What do you like best?

I like the fact that the system tracks the dates and times of each call as well as all the notes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I can't select the order in which the calls are made to align with my appointment schedule for the day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend Phone Burner to any company with an inside sales team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The Do Not call list is amazingly helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Loan Officer
What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to upload a list and go. You can also change the phone number so if you are calling from you cell and want people to call back your office line the called ID will change to the number you want them to dial. It saves so much time not having to dial each number, we make a ton of calls in this business and I don't know what we did prior to this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No much, its user friendly and we can use it with Sales Force which we use for our CRM. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are in a sales role and are expected to make a lot of calls, this will change your life. No more dialing and leaving the same voicemail on repeat. Prerecord what you want to say and upload your list of calls and go. You can also make notes of the people you talk to or anyone who does not want to be contacted anymore. Everything is in one place giving you more time to make money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have gained so much time not manually dialing the phone. We call hundreds of people a week and this is a lifesaver. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Phone Guy
What do you like best?

I have been working phones in various capacities over the last 20+ years. Never in all those years could I have imagined a product like PhoneBurner. Robust, customizable and very important, easy to use. PhoneBurner allows me to be less concerned with the little details and more concerned with the conversation with my sales prospect. THANK YOU. ps. I didn't know where else to put this. Alissa Clark trained me with some follow up advanced onboarding today. Just wow. Thanks ma'am! She was absolutely great! Upbeat, knowledgeable and on point. Alissa is an outstanding asset to your company. All the tech in the world doesn't replace someone who represents you like Alissa does. BRAVO! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'm sure there are little things here and there that could be done better but PhoneBurner is dialed in so it's more a matter of me utilizing all of what you have to offer. Not much to dislike here. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommed PhoneBurner to any orgaization that needs to make the most of it's outbound calling staff! It takes calling to the next level. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

First and foremost I'm able to reach out to 20% to 25% more prospects per day. This helps work the sales pipeline immensely. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Henry Evans of PhoneBurner

Thanks so much for your wonderful review Lou, we all really appreciate it - and we agree that Alissa is fantastic!

MGMR
What do you like best?

My company has gone through a lot of different dialer and by far Phoneburner tops the list.

What I love is that Phonebuner allows me to call every number in my lead before I move on to a new lead, which believe it or not a lot of other dialers don't do. I also love the fact the CRM workflow is easy to setup and start working. The fact the it's also automatically tells me which numbers on are on the DNC list or if it's too early to call a particular number in a time zone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Phoneburner is price a little bit higher than other dialers, but you get what you pay for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do your research and compare Phoneburner to other dialers. The results will show for itself. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're able to systematically call all of our leads at a fast and efficient pace knowing that not one lead has falling through the cracks Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Specialist
What do you like best?

It's amazing how Phone Burner gives me everything I need in my business. It adapts easily with anyone, regardless of their level of experience and technical aptitude, in fact, this has facilitated that my staff enjoys being able to use Phone Burner, helping with it to increase production levels in the call center area.

All this system is designed in a friendly and intelligent way, allowing this application to make optimal people of any arrangement that you need in a simple way. It has a very friendly and efficient technical support service, which solve any problem you may have with the software.

Something extremely useful and that I have not been able to see in other technical support team of other systems.

It is wonderful how the call recorder system allowed us to have a CSV file with all the detailed information about the conversation between the operator and the client in order to evaluate the performance of each of the call center staff. I also liked its price, which is one of the cheapest I have seen compared to its competitors, that of competitors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can honestly say that I do not have any major complaints about this software. Only certain things like for example that I would like the function to make a call in the dialing session without having the need to do it manually by creating a file in order to be able to dial a number. This is not very noticeable, but if in some way you are talking to the client and the call is cut x accident, to be able to call back the client would practically lose more than 4 valuable minutes to resume the conversation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you read these lines, I can tell you that buying Phoneburner will be the best investment you have made since this tool will be vital for your sales team by phone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to use Phoneburner in my company has been a real blessing, since I have tried many other software, but none could fulfill my expectations as this application has done. Among the benefits it has given me, I can highlight the increase in productivity of my work team. To be able to make programmed calls and focus on knowing who to call and how to focus the offer to that client.

It has given me the ability to provide my new employees with a very valuable test field, since with it, I can prepare them to be true aces and thus promote those that have been able to perform efficiently, thanks With the help of exhaustive and detailed reports that reveal the operator's performance down to the smallest detail. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I've used dialers, crms and tons of other systems in my time and this by far is the best of it's kind! Not only was I able to make over 100 prospecting calls a day I was able to track content I sent them and set up a follow up system that made life easier and made selling fun again! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There were some bugs along the way but even with these little issues their team was all over it and receptive to suggestions/bugs noticed from their user base. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try and think through the type of journey you'd like your customers to go on as well as your sales people. Dig into the features and ask questions, they're always willing to help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's like a swiss army knife for a sales pro! I made 100's of calls to the right contacts and it's helped me increase my sales immensely! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AS
What do you like best?

I can talk with a human and work every scenario Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

look of customization for the reports... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

easy to create custom reports on the fly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

lead were missing. Set up a new layout that will tell where each lead goes to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AF
What do you like best?

Phone Burner's interface is intuitive and easy to use. Also, their customer service is great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Definitely a better option to PowerDialer. We had too much down time with PowerDialer and I didn't like their interface. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our Sales Team now has (1) local numbers and (2) the speed of dialing. They make 50% more calls because PhoneBurner handles the voicemail so our advisors can move on to the next call. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President and CEO
Financial Services
What do you like best?

All in one CRM and phone piece along with easy usability! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When you disposition the phone numbers and say one is a "bad number" it will not automatically remove it from the call list and relocate it to another section of the CRM to keep track of it but more importantly remove it from the dial list so that it isn't called again and have it automated so it isn't a tedious manual process. I would also like to be able to que data by a series of rules as to what data should be called for well beyond what the advanced search does, I would be happy to speak to IT about this if they would be serious interested in implementing it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are considering ease of use and cost this is the best on the market. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Having to manually dial clients and manually keep track of them. Probably one of the easiest to use and set up CRM's I have ever dealt with and being very IT proficient I have dealt with a lot that are less powerful and then others which are total and complete overkill like salesforce. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Licensed Real Estate Agent
What do you like best?

Oddly enough in a technology-driven world, there are not as many tools in the calling industry that operate as well as this one does. A lot of the things make logical sense, which as a result simplifies and speeds up our lead generation efforts in an incredible way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything that I can add here just yet. The only thing I would improve is to have a sub-sub-folder to help further organize items. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely give it a shot, at least through a trial - it is free and you have nothing to lose. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Time efficiency - saves me a lot of time.

Organization - I am able to organize the data very well.

Growth - I can grow the team and add new callers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

1. Absolutely easy to use

2. Customer service is the best...I get any questions answered right away (I don't have many though!)

3. Adding data via excel spreadsheet in comma delimited format is simple and quick Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In my humble opinion, and as a business person that does a fair amount of telemarketing, there is really nothing to dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Absolutely recommend to individuals or organizations that use telemarketing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps me overcome some "call reluctance" if I haven't been on the phone for awhile.

I can make 4-5 x the calls per hour vs. manually dialing

PhoneBurner helps me clean up my database of wrong or no longer in service phone numbers

I can leave a brief message while starting a new call Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in PhoneBurner
G2
Founder & CEO
What do you like best?

PhoneBurner has 5X my team's productivity. Not only are they making more calls and getting 3X the live answers, but their confidence has also skyrocketed. I will be a PhoneBurner customer FOR LIFE.

In the first month, I had three calls asking me if I needed support help. When does that happen ever? Jeff, PhoneBurner's senior support member, helped me set up a Leadstream that allows me to segment my list based on their timezone and by how many times each lead has been called.

This software is easy to set-up and I was up and running within AN HOUR.

There is NOTHING BETTER than PhoneBurner for outbound dialing. And there's no contract! You are making a mistake if you don't work with these guys because this is the most effective outbound sales tool I have ever seen. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Their support is world class. The system is easy to set up and I was up and running in AN HOUR. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't wait. Start your PhoneBurner free trial today and prepare to 5X your production.

I am not an affiliate nor do I get any special treatment from PhoneBurner. I own a digital agency and before PhoneBurner we were calling endlessly.

Leadstream has 5X our production and allowed one of my part-time reps to make 300 calls a day. I now have less than half the business development reps to manage but our sales have increased 3X. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PhoneBurner has 3X my sales. Enough said. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing Principal & CIO, Wealth Advising
Financial Services
What do you like best?

I hate, hate, hate cold calling. I would prefer a root canal over chasing some cold lead to help. . . against her will. Now with phoneburner, I can touch my cold, lukewarm, warm, and hot leads consistently, and with a streamlined platform. Also the customer and technical service is a cut above. Maad props goes out to Austin for cleaning up my corrupted data feed! What's not to love? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Phoneburner is golden, and stable. I the integrations with other CRMs and mailers could use a tad work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I couldn't be more pleased with the ease of use, the thoughtful interface, and the exemplary technical and customer service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being consistent with my clients, being consistent with my lead and prospect database. With this, PB has changed the drudgery of this pain point in my business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.