PhoneBurner is a Power Dialer and Sales Acceleration platform for sales teams of all sizes. Our cloud-based software helps sales agents increase calls, callbacks and live conversations up to 400% - by streamlining time-consuming processes and automating post-call workflows. Dialing. Emailing. Contact Management. Lead Distribution. Reporting. It's all here. Powering millions of calls for thousands of clients every month. Available to try for free, without a credit card.
- Power dial up to 80 contacts per hour
- No connection delays. Period.
- Nothing to install. Start dialing in minutes.
- Drop voicemails in one click (no waiting for the beep)
- Send one click emails based on all resutls
- Track email opens, link clicks, & attachment views
- Manage, tag, categorize, sort leads with ease
- Custom disposition sets automate pipeline management
- Record calls
- Transfer calls
- Get advanced reporting and agent analytics
- Dial from local area codes with Local ID
- Retarget leads with ads around the web, Facebook, and Twitter
- Automatically and intelligently distribute leads to your team
Use our included CRM or integrate with Salesforce, Hubspot, Zapier, or custom integrations through our API.
We built sales professionals a better dialing system.
How do you position yourself against your competitors?
PhoneBurner is for SMBs who need powerful dialing and sales acceleration features, without having to invest a ton of time and money to get up and running. Our platform is easy to use out-of-the-box, yet it's highly customizable to fit any workflow or sales process. We earn our clients' business month after month. There are no setup fees. No contracts. And we offer a no credit card free trial, so anyone can experience the merits of our platform firsthand.
What I like best is the simple user interface, it makes navigation a breeze. Also, the amount of calls you can make per hour, obviously. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
What do you dislike?
I dislike the reporting feature with it's lack of customization capabilities. This can present challenges when working with various customers or clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
Recommendations to others considering the product:
Definitely give PhoneBurner a try, you will not be disappointed. They have a free trial, I promise you will want to continue the service once you see how awesome the solution is. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
Making more calls in less time, reaching more potential customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.