Periscope Data

Periscope Data

Periscope Data is a data analysis tool that unifies business data across multiple different data sources.

Work for Periscope Data?

Learning about Periscope Data?

Periscope Data Reviews

Ask Periscope Data a Question

"Amazingly powerful and efficient"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to have access to raw data without delay. The charts are clean and easy to produce. Python and R functionality enables you to make more complex graphs and do more sophisticated analysis than raw SQL.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how hard it is to move charts within a dashboard. If you have to rearrange sections of dashboards, it takes minutes of scrolling and shifting the reordering window. I suggest adding functionality to be able to move groups of charts together.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The caching feature makes the platform incredibly fast. That along is a selling point.

Periscope fulfills our reporting needs, analytical needs, and enables us to have a clearer picture of product performance.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Periscope Data
Showing 67 Periscope Data reviews
Zachary D.

"Great Analytics Tool. Easy to write charts, tables, and other visualizations. "

What do you like best?

This tool has made it easy to write the visualizations that need to be surfaced to stake-holders. I especially like the fact that you write a SQL query and the data for the visualization is derived from the query results. This has made our business intelligence so much more flexible than if we could only specify a table.

With other BI tools, you have to specify a table and if you want to limit the rows retrieve and do a join, there is a series of drop downs to deal with. That approach would slow us down sooo much so I am glad that we are not bound by it in Periscope.

What do you dislike?

The options with regards to some visualizations are a little limited. With the addition of plotly and other tools, this is being mitigated. However I think there may be some visualization features available on other BI tools that are not on Periscope.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

No learning curve! Easy to get started, unlike other BI tools we evaluated

We use it to surface analytics reports for the various reporting needs of our organization. Because it is doing direct queries, the reports update in real-time.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Periscope Data
Carla F.

"Great for learning"

What do you like best?

Is a platform very easy to use and visualize. Queries are constructed easily and there are a lot of options for visualization. Also, it helps team work by allowing multiple users to edit and share queries. Customer service is really good as I usually receive invitations for broadcasts and training. Another thing I like, is that even though you NEED to know some SQL, it allows you to use a very basic SQL language and still receive great results. There are also new features constantly, and charts for conversion are awesome

What do you dislike?

There's a limit for visualization of rows, and sometimes I need more data than the one a query can show.. I would like more personalization, I would like to choose the type of font and the background color for my dashboards. Large tables take a lot of time to visualize and download. Finally, formatting controls are very limited

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is very reliable for constructing queries. Is easy to use and learn

I can keep track of users and products information. I can keep track of discounts and coupons that my users are using within the platform. Other problem I am solving is that I can download the data in multiple formats and I can arrange it the way I need it. Also, I need my information to be constantly classified by store types, product types, and so on, and the feature of tables allows me to achieve this

What Business Intelligence Platforms solution do you use?

Emilio M.

"Excllent for data consolidation and integration"

What do you like best?

The easiest its to share with coworkers and to create valuable dashboards. Also the ability to connect data source. But you should add more ways to integrate information into periscope. It would be great to have some develop integration with payments processors. For the reporting team is a great tool to creat reports that allow us to identify hidden costs and share them with all our team. Also its easy for different teams in the company to collaborate and create more complex reports. This incredible tool helped us estandarize reports and make them automatically. For big companies is great i wonder how easy can a small business have access to persicope.

What do you dislike?

I had some problems trying to integrate automatically some of third party informations sources. Also sometimes it is slow. We had some problem with persicope speed maybe its because rappi manage huge data tables. Another problem we encounter is that the R model cant handle more than 800,000 rows. Also a big pain for us is the output slideing mechanism because.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It could be expensive at first but it will be worth it totally.

Reporting analysis and hidden cost in operations.

Daniel W.

"Incredible Data Visualization"

What do you like best?

Once you've got a dashboard set up, you can see all facets of performance of your business in seconds in a multitude of charts and tables. We all use it daily for a ton of different datapoints and it really helps keeping everyone abreast of how things are going.

What do you dislike?

My only real point of dissension would be that tables break inexplicably for no rhyme or reason at times and then suddenly work again.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I've already recommended it to friends within the industry. I've been the head periscope guy here since we started with the product and have been the one building out everyone's charts and dashboards. I absolutely love it. And i think we've only scratched the surface with the technical capabilities. A lot of folks use Tableau for data visualization, but periscope is basically the combination of Tableau and SQL in one.

We are solving the problem of everyone having easy, readily available, no-effort-required access to viewing performance of various media channels and specific industries instantly. I built team-specific dashboards and dashboards tailored for everyone's individual needs and we all seem to have the top-level awareness of performance while also being able to use periscope's functions to drill down to more granular levels with ease.

André C.

"All-in-one data platform great for reporting, analysing and democratising data."

What do you like best?

Periscope Data allows us to have a central place from which we can report on all different aspects of the business. It's very powerful and new features/functionality is being added constantly, which is great! Furthermore, their support is excellent and their people are friendly.

What do you dislike?

Scheduling meetings for new feature demos is a bit tricky since we're in completely different timezones. There's really not much to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I can wholeheartedly recommend Periscope Data to any tech-forward company

We are able to keep all our data reporting work on one platform, so it's very simple for business users to access and even interact with the data.

Similarly, several analysis projects have also been done on the Periscope Data platform. The ability to add text to a dashboard has helped us to frame the analyses such that anyone who happens upon it can get up to speed with the context.

We've also used Periscope to do some of the heavy lifting in the background so that information is readily available when we need it

Katherine C.

"Great customer support and a great tool to make the most of your data"

What do you like best?

I love how easy to use Periscope Data is and the visualizations are simple and all created within SQL. Their various feature integration makes it a must-have data visualization tool! (e.g. Python/R, Git). It's a suitable tool for both data-novice and data-savvy people. They also have GREAT customer service. The Customer Success Managers are professional and are for the company's benefit, the Solutions Engineer are swift and amazing at what they do with great customer service. I loved everyone that I had a chance to talk to from Periscope Data.

What do you dislike?

Very little -- hope that you guys can provide more data support for people who are using Periscope Data to learn all about data analytics and data science!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a product that continues to get better over time! They are actively implementing new features, strengthening their customer support and creating good content online for people to use.

Demonstrating company KPIs, monitoring new product features, diagnosing company health. Since we can pull data from a variety sources, Periscope Data becomes are final reporting platform where everyone in the company can monitor their performance.

Bruno C.

"Data to insight"

What do you like best?

The people, from the sales team to the support team, are excellent.

The product is great, overall it gives you a lot of leverage on your data over using other solutions, you can have a dashboard ready within a couple of hours, that for us is a killer feature, enabling our business to react more quickly to the dynamics of the industry, and to dive more deeply into the great amount of data we ingest.

Periscope takes a lot of care on security measures, so you can be assured that your data is safe.

If you get bigger, you can have your own Redshift cluster managed by Periscope, wich is in great help, because you don't need to hire IT people or move away from your core business.

What do you dislike?

Honestly nothing so far.

We have a little thing with the pricing structure, but ant the end it's still affordable anyways once you know how to bring more value to your business with better data and better insights

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You need to take some time in order to evaluate if your business needs to be heavily data-driven.

If not, then this is not the tool for you.

Getting insights faster on our data, quicker iterations and an awesome flexibility for the nontechnical users using the datasets.

More speed and reliability, having our reporting/insights platform decoupled from our main stack, running on a slave database, and that improves the speed on our stack.

Thomas K.

"Periscope as a visualization tool"

What do you like best?

I particularly like the easy capability of sharing charts in the browser that can be refreshed with real-time data. It's very easy create any kind of standard chart or graph and most of it works seamlessly.

What do you dislike?

The mobile experience is not optimal. It's hard to see the individual charts and choose filters with a mobile device, even one with a large screen. I think a stand-alone app would improve the Periscope platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Excellent for visualization of data bases and the results of simple queries. Very good for those who want a shareable dashboard for visualizing data queries.

I use Periscope to provide insight and support for mobile gaming and advertising data analytics. Periscope's ability to share dashboards easily has helped me collaborate quickly and effectively with colleagues in multiple locations.

Duvan O.

"Periscope"

What do you like best?

Is one of the best tools for Business intelligence that i have been used because is fast and easy to use. Something that i think that is very usesful are the snippet. This is some new that i never have been in another tool

What do you dislike?

I think that something that periscope must be improve is the visualizations. Maybe the developers can include more types of charts. Also that i think that is important is that the tool allow upload information from cvs and allow croos this with tables without cache

i work in a company that need reports every days and need views of his data operations.

Jared B.

"Superb Tool"

What do you like best?

The ability to run analysis in Python 2, 3, and R. Documentation for Redshift and Periscope is very well written, and their customer service team is top notch.

What do you dislike?

The SQL learning curve is steep, very steep.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend Periscope to any company using a microservice architecture specifically for the ability to have all your databases in one place with the ability to add new views across said db's.

Providing automated reports to our management team frees up a ton of time for myself personally. The ability to run high end analytics, and not just display data, will allow us to take Waitr to the next level.

Shivi G.

"Periscope-quick and easy way to see data "

What do you like best?

-easy dashboards

-easy to digest information

-custom ways to look at a set of data

-provides option to export excel file

What do you dislike?

-slow loading times

-sometimes can give you errors for larger sets of data

Recommendations to others considering the product:

-ensure that you have a team to build out dashboards that are quick and intuitive for the team to use.

-enable all teams to have a say when creating dashboards that could be used by many of the users

-create use-cases for the laoding time to be decreased in initial scoping questions.

-finding information on my customers data sets

-easy, quick way to provide reporting and analytics

Shreyans P.

"Great way to analyze data with fine-grained control over visualization"

What do you like best?

Periscope's user interface is extremely intuitive in design and functionality. Periscope allows me to easily set Periscope charts to display data in tables, charts and graphs and to join tables analogous to a V-lookup in Excel.

Our data science and product marketing teams use the product extensively to create data dashboards to visualize every part of the business. We strive to be incredibly data driven in our decision making as a company, and Periscope allows us to visualize data from all aspects of our business, including the ability to integrate Salesforce data and pipeline information to better inform the financial success of our company.

What do you dislike?

Periscope does require a good amount of SQL knowledge, which can be picked up but does require practice. That being said, Periscope has done a great job crafting an easy-to-navigate SQL editing experience.

Also, it can often be difficult to manage the large number of dashboards that can be created and disseminated between teams at the company. The search option for discovering and sorting dashboards has room for improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Periscope is an incredibly powerful tool that serves as a comprehensive data analysis and visualization tool all-in-one. I would highly consider it for the tremendous value is brings cross teams in your organization.

Periscope Data has certainly been a best-in-class product when it comes to powerful data visualization and dashboarding capabilities and has been a great tool when compared to alternatives such as Tableau and Domo. Our data science and marketing teams use Periscope daily to make dashboards for company performance overviews and to analyze the health of the business. Periscope also allows our sales teams to make incredibly data-driven decisions about when and how best to approach customers on cross-sell opportunities and renewals.

"I am a very happy end user of data"

What do you like best?

Intuitive layout, fast, I have never witnessed a glitch of any sort. My analysts can get me a new dash built to spec within minutes. I love that I can share given dashes directly with our partners, so we're seeing the same data.

What do you dislike?

If my analysts are not being diligent, the dashboards can clutter up with out of date views, and it's hard or impossible for me to tell whether they're still working or not.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I don't have enough information on the workflow to contribute here. As an end user, I am very content.

We use Periscope to visualize our own data gathering running on Google BigQuery. We use daily dashboards for keeping an eye on the pulse, separate dashes for trends, and then build custom dashes whenever we've identified a specific problem or opportunity we're investigating. Often the longtime trends show a possibility we want to observe over a longer time, which would be impossible to keep an eye on without easy visualization.

Ryan P.

"We run our business on Periscope"

What do you like best?

We can spin up dashboards for every part of our business, making us the most metrics-driven company in our industry. Incredibly powerful to be able to visualize all data about every transaction we ever manage on our platform.

Because it's so easy to make these dashboards, we actually do a lot of our work like managing checklists for compliance, reviewing sales pipelines, tracking quota progress, etc right in Periscope. Super easy to pipe salesforce data in as well to manage our own data coming out of our app.

What do you dislike?

So far nothing, we could not survive as a company without Periscope Data at this point.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's better (more flexible, faster, more powerful) and cheaper than Looker, Tableau, Domo, or any competing product.

We manage almost every aspect of our company in this app.

Susmita P.

"Excited to debut this to our clients!"

What do you like best?

Really great visualizations, a far easier way to demo trends over time, wonderful filtering tools. The fact that I can run R & Python scripts in it is fantastic. And it's got such a great ease of access, a great user experience, and stunning aesthetics.

What do you dislike?

I really can't dislike anything about it! It's just too great to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it

We're trying to give our customers better insights into our data, and we're excited to go live soon! As for benefits, it's got capability to work with far more data and offers real time updates. It'll be a fantastic way to automate so much of my team's reporting work; I'll be so glad to no longer have to manually update, over hours, the items that Periscope can do in mere minutes.

"Amazingly powerful and efficient"

Thomas B.

"Phenomenally insightful platform for gathering and presenting data"

What do you like best?

Querying power is robust enough for database experts while still having guardrails for newbies. It's also wonderful that the charts and graphs are automatic and so visualizations are built right in.

What do you dislike?

Literally nothing. Just reaching a character limit here.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Acquire it immediately.

Real-time alerts for queries that match specific criteria can be emailed to recipients regardless of whether or not they have a Periscope login.

Austin G.

"Periscope is Great - fast, easy, usable by all"

What do you like best?

Periscope lets us very quickly explore and navigate our data. It makes creating and sharing insights super easy.

What do you dislike?

I would love more investment into schema management. We have a lot of tables and columns, and features that helped us better organize would be great

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very easy to get started - worth trialing and deciding for yourself!

We have a wide range of analytics needs: understanding clients growth trends, analyzing patterns in use behavior, and optimizing internal processes. For example, we use Periscope to track our marketing spend and marketing leads, to understand how much ROI we're generating to track marketing KPIs

John B.

""Fast Food" Data"

What do you like best?

Periscope provides you with with the data you need. It helps a lot in terms of pulling up data really fast whenever you need it. Pretty reliable and easy to understand.

What do you dislike?

Personally I'm a very visual person, so I guess the freedom to customise the way your dashboard would look like in terms of colour is very limited.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It looks intimidating at first but once you get the hang of it, it'll be like clockwork.

Quick data in terms of client based activities. I work a lot in operations and it works wonders!

"Simple, Yet Powerful With Unparalleled Support Team"

What do you like best?

The periscope support team is the best support team for any SaaS product. When I worked with competitor products, such as Tableau, I knew there was a lot of functionality but figuring out how to actually use specific features and reading through all the Tableau "hacks" was a slog. With periscope, I can have a half-formed thought about what I want to do and the support team will come back to me with multiple alternatives and live, step-by-step instructions. I think the quality of the support team is key to making periscope great because periscope does have limited functionality compared to some of its more established competitors -- but having people to guide you through hacks to simulate more complex features makes up for that limited functionality.

What do you dislike?

I think periscope is an excellent tool for making monitoring dashboards, but it falls short for data exploration. I don't think periscope is specifically marketed as a competitor to Tableau and others for data exploration, so that's okay -- but obviously I would prefer it if periscope was a one-stop solution to analytics needs. Specifically, working with multiple filters and playing around with different dimensions is easier in a tool like Tableau.

I use periscope to make dashboards for product and engineering teams to monitor their KPIs. Periscope's simplicity allows me to iterate quickly and this has helped get product and engineering more excited about using data to make decisions.

Brody S.

"great features make analyzing and reporting data much easier"

What do you like best?

favourite features: dashboard filters, data visualization tools, CSV import, SQL views

What do you dislike?

business users that don't know SQL feel that their access to data is restricted

Periscope's flexibility made it possible to easily centralize all of our data and its features like dashboard filters greatly improved data accessibility and collaboration within the company

Mike S.

"Great tool for SaaS companies to support CS, Finance, Sales and Customers"

What do you like best?

You can create dashboards with multiple charts and use variables easily. I've used these charts to support Finance, Customer Success, Product and Sales requests. I also use Periscope to provide our customers information

What do you dislike?

Not much! it'd be great if they had a UI for people that don't know SQL to use

Help provide Customer Success to access to the data they need. Help Finance forecast. Help Sales understand who is performing.

IR
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Retail

"A great way to see product analytics "

What do you like best?

The visual graph & charts are a really good way to sales on a visual level. Learning post postgre sql is relatively easy and organize. Even with minimum programming experience anyone should be learn and use periscope. The fact that you can customize your charts & graphs is really helpful when it comes putting together presentation. Exporting excel files are really easy to use as well.

What do you dislike?

If you have no programming experience the software can have a pretty steep learning curve. The UI can be a little difficult to use at first. If you forget to lock your charts other people can mess it up pretty easily. I took me a bit to find how to lock my charts.

I work in supply chain & procurement, so I use it to see sales pattern & fulfillment rates. It has helped me to figure out with products sells better or which product needs more attention. It also helped me to create graphs for other people in my group to do the same.

"Powerful and Flexible"

What do you like best?

The ability to write powerful sql and cross database joins makes Periscope a great way for teams with disparate data sources to slice and dice data across your company.

What do you dislike?

Cache delays make it a little difficult to get the most up to date data.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There really isn't a better way to quickly build dashboards for your team.

Data-driven decisions, funnel insights. We have the ability to look into all of the various aspects of our business and see in real time performance across groups.

Jeff D.

"Tableau / Looker for a fraction of the price"

What do you like best?

Does just what it says it does. Type SQL. Get Charts.

I love that the pricing is by the row and not by the user. This makes it possible to roll this out for our entire organization.

What do you dislike?

Managing 100+ dashboards can get tough. Particularly when you want to bulk change. Would be really nice to have our charts in source control.

Dashboards for all teams. "One Place" to look.

Javier C.

" a platform that helps in my daily tasks"

What do you like best?

the facility to extract information by means of query

What do you dislike?

the delay in processing the information or in its search since the search performed is very slow

Recommendations to others considering the product:

from my part I recommend it because it is a good tool for searching for information if it is true that it shows a bit in generating information but that is very helpful in working

Search of city sales data by product or orders according to your state for verification

"Almost perfect tool"

What do you like best?

Use sql to build charts, intergrate with python for more functionality. Simple UI. Quick chart setup and dashbording

What do you dislike?

Refresh, caching takes too long or never. No drill down. Data explorer very slow in building the query charts. Run code button not floating have to scroll down if long query. Limited python modules. No custom time setting of reloading data

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its a good tool to have, nice features but could be better

Business intelligence

"Really good choice for web-based dashboarding tool"

What do you like best?

Periscope is at the top of web based dashboarding tools. Easy to use, has enough customization, and it has lots of little features that make a big difference. Being able to save SQL snippets and use them across dashboards is helpful. Having the ability to automatically email reports, or alert you if there is data issues detected is valuable.

What do you dislike?

No major complaints for Periscope. It makes dashboarding quick & easy.

Having a centralized and automated solution for data analytics dashboards.

Andrew L.

"Great customer service"

What do you like best?

Great support services! This means fast response times and much quicker ramp up/training

What do you dislike?

Difficult to make certain types of interactive graphs

Data visualization in real time - this allows us to monitor our business

C

"I work in the payments area off the company and I use periscope for BI"

What do you like best?

The capacity to proccess large querys, the "type SQL get charts" nature of it that is an extremely short learning curve to start using it.

What do you dislike?

Some impossibilities to run queries thorugh more than X tables and the range of visualizations that it supports is pretty small

Many, for example money flow volumes by vertical so we could understand which bisiness line is stronger in each region ... and so on

"Fantastic visibility for everyone in muy org"

What do you like best?

Periscope lets me create relevant data points to provide visibility to everyone in my organization, from team members to investors.

What do you dislike?

I'd love to be able to plug more widgets from Periscope into public facing sites (although I'm sure this is already possible).

Many. Monitoring and tracking trends from operations to sales and revenue, more. Pericsope allows for broad insight into the health of our company for everyone who needs it.

"Great data analytics tool - not the best design"

What do you like best?

We used Periscope Data for internal data analytics within a lot of our departments. In my department, we used it to keep track of customer subscriptions and customer professional service resources.

What do you dislike?

Creating custom data charts was a bit complicated, and the look and feel (design) of Periscope was not great. It was laggy sometimes, but that may have been because it was pulling data from Salesforce.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely play around with it and get to know its features. You may be surprised at what sort of analytics you can do on your data.

Using data to perform data-driven decisions. Utilizing data to determine hiring needs, potential problems or shortcomings of a department or specific team member, etc.

"Periscope Data provides table stakes access to data"

What do you like best?

While lacking many of the features of larger more complex and expensive products. Periscope data unlocks basic queries against data stores. In a small team the complexity / feature tradeoff is pretty ideal.

What do you dislike?

As the organization grows and data workflows and dashboards proliferate the lack of

* source control

* staging environment

* data source curation

start to slow and interfere with data operations

Basic visibility into business processes and reliability of backend systems

Catherine W.

"Incredible way for easy SQL and viewing data"

What do you like best?

An amazing experience since my company set this up and an employee hosting sessions to ease us into using Periscope. There are free classes on Codeacademy to learn how to write SQL! Instead of downloading data/reports and sorting on excel, set Periscope charts to auto-refresh, limit number of rows of results to display, join tables (kind of like a V-lookup), display in tables / charts / graphs, etc.

What do you dislike?

Looking forward to Periscope making more integrations with maybe Google Maps, ESPs, CRM.

Sometimes the site crashes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are a fast growing business, you definitely need to try out Periscope, your data scientist would love it!

We make dashboards for company performance overviews and different departments, great for sharing real-time data!

"Excellent platform from beginners to experts"

What do you like best?

Periscope support is incredible. They are constantly explaining things in depth and helping resolve issues in a quick and efficient manner.

What do you dislike?

No refresh button on exported dashboards

We are now able to provide predictive analytics based on queried dashboards for our C-Level team to make decisions with our product moving forward. The ease of designing the dashboards for quick easy utilization is extremely beneficial.

"BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER"

What do you like best?

Their service, whenever I've had a doubt they answer fast and always in a good mood!

What do you dislike?

I don't like there's no "business" users, so if you don't know SQL it's impossible to use.

We're doing data analysis that helps our whole company (sales, customer service or operations), plus we've use it to make processes more efficient, by a simpler and better tracking.

"Intuitive Dashboard Software"

What do you like best?

The Periscope team is technical and well versed when it comes to company specific custom implementations.

What do you dislike?

Emphasis of tool is on simple, clear reporting. If you're looking for more complex visualizations--Periscope might not be the best fit.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Access the complexity of your visualizations before deciding to go with Periscope.

We monitor product and revenue performance in order to nimbly alter our strategies for company wide performance. Periscope allows us to keep metrics definitions consistent across teams and orgs.

UR
User in Retail

"Pretty cool product "

What do you like best?

I like the interface and how you can create your own dashboard and play around with the data. Nothing much to complain about, basically fulfills what I needed. Havent seen what other data software can do, so it seems pretty good already

What do you dislike?

I think my dashboard gets abit messy at times, and that could just be me. Would prefer if they can allow different people to share dashboard, that might be a good way to collaborate with your coworkers. Also dislike the use of colour for the software, maybe white might be less harsh on the eyes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Maybe branding can be a little more fun. Black seems like a dull colour

Trying to get sales and make data driven decision when needed. Pulling out data from different touch point and presenting it. Can be rather easy to use and navigate. Not much complains.

"Efficient, but requires SQL Knowledge"

What do you like best?

I appreciate the speed of Periscope, the ability to create and silo off multiple dashboards, and streamlined redshift sql writing.

What do you dislike?

Without proper monitoring and siloing, it is easy to experience a lot of down/lag time. Periscope also requires SQL knowledge.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider if you want to hire analysts with strong SQL skills or if you want a tool for business users.

Periscope is great for SQL analysts to answer data-driven questions and create dashboard for metric tracking.

"Helpful Tool"

What do you like best?

What I like best is that we can find all about our company in seconds, there are many ways to present the data, from tables to useful charts and plots.

What do you dislike?

One of the problems I have seen is that when you have many rows in a data the information can not be seen in the Periscope screen, you have to download the information and that takes few minutes to carry out.

Having effiicient reports in seconds, people who makes important decisions can do it easily since they have the information to see easily.

Varun I.

"Decent visualization "

What do you like best?

I like the fact that you can see a broad range of data very clearly using multiple graphs.

What do you dislike?

Its a bit hard to access single data points frim a large set

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Worth trying. I'm enjoying using it so far.

Looking at company and sales growth over a period of time months. the visualization on the software really helps track progress easily.

" the most efficient platform"

What do you like best?

My experience has been the best it is very useful and it saved a lot of time creating databases, it is a fundamental tool for the effective and agile development of my business tasks

What do you dislike?

in some occasions the errors are not sufficiently clear

Recommendations to others considering the product:

THAT EXISTING MORE OPTIONS TO SHOW THE DATA AND THE SEA A LITTLE MORE ESTETICA

MANAGEMENT OF DATABASES AND ORGANIZATION OF MASSIVE INFORMATION TO IDENTIFY KEY POINTS OF ANALYZED INFORMATION AND IN ADDITION TO THIS, IT GENERATES ME TIME SAVING TO DEVELOP OTHER ADDITIONAL REVISIONS

Nina B.

"Great start for this software, but need to build out more functionalities"

What do you like best?

I like the intuitive UI and how easy it is to program within it.

What do you dislike?

Some of its customer service needs work and they need a user portal ASAP.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you get in touch and form a connection with their customer success people - they are great and very responsive.

We build dashboards for business stakeholder, mainly business and operational stats.

"Industrial Designer "

What do you like best?

the ease of making multiple simultaneous queries

What do you dislike?

sometimes the consultations are slow and this sometimes delays our work

Recommendations to others considering the product:

have good internet

Periscope solves the issue of data organization in our company so that everyone has the same context regardless of the role they play.

I
Internal Consultant

"Excellent"

What do you like best?

The facility to do relationship with different tables.

What do you dislike?

I would like to manipulate the data easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A better interface

The business problems are solving with Periscope Data are the manipulating of a lot of information and can create relationships between tables for take decisions.

Jonathan C.

"Fantastic way to visualize and analyze data "

What do you like best?

The flexibility and thoughtful features Periscope gives users in quickly and easily analyzing data is easily what I like best.

What do you dislike?

No issues with the platform. Perhaps query format flexibility could be slightly improved.

Business problems that we're working to solve are include acquisition and funnel optimizations.

II
Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"A Huge Tool for an Enormous Colombian Unicorn"

What do you like best?

I love the way we can all work and collaborate together for creating tons of valious analysis

What do you dislike?

I hate when i have to refresh couple times a query because it appears "Killink Query".

Recommendations to others considering the product:

N/A

Financial Reporting Analyses

Couple Matrix Multiplications

Pierce B.

"Best tool I've ever used to go from an SQL query straight to a graph"

What do you like best?

The ability to write SQL and then easily format it.

What do you dislike?

It's still evolving, it would be nice to have more formatting options on the dashboard.

Measuring outcomes for school programs. Dramatically decreases the time for us to produce analytic dashboards.

André R.

"Nice Data Analytics Tool"

What do you like best?

Periscope is super versatile and easy to use aplication. It enables you to use filters and develop self-service dashboards for our team.

What do you dislike?

It's UI could be improved, specially when managing big Dashboards.

Analysing the environmental impact of our projects and stadistics for our Operations and Sales Teams.

Terry W.

"Great tool for fast queries"

What do you like best?

Periscope data is easy to use and the queries are fast performing

What do you dislike?

There currently isn't a way to easily run multiple queries at once

I use periscope to analyze data to solve operational issues

Learn more about Periscope Data

Periscope Data Videos

Periscope Data Downloads

Learning about Periscope Data?

* We monitor all Periscope Data reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.