PDFelement Reviews & Product Details

PDFelement Overview

What is PDFelement?

PDFelement is the easiest way to create, edit, convert and sign PDF documents on Windows and Mac. This leading alternative to Adobe® Acrobat® offers enterprise-grade PDF functionalities and perpetual licensing at a fraction of the price.   Sold globally in 9 different languages, PDFelement is the all-in-one PDF solution for users of all types, and the only complete PDF solution next to Adobe® Acrobat® available on Windows, Mac, iOS, & Android.

PDFelement Details
German, English, French, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified)

Create, edit, convert, annotate, protect, merge, watermark, compress, and sign PDF files in a better way.

When you deploy PDFelement software across your organization, you gain a powerful platform for communicating and collaborating. You’ll also maintain control over licensing costs, deployment, security, and compliance.

► Enterprise-Class Features
Implement the easiest PDF solution with powerful PDF editing, conversion, and collaboration tools.

► Lower TCO
Cost-effective pricing delivers faster ROI and reduces your total cost of ownership by 60%.

► Ease of Deployment
Get deployment support for Windows SCCM, Windows Terminal Server™, Citrix™, and more.

► Easy to Own
Enjoy the freedom of Perpetual Licensing with no lengthy contractual requirements.

► License Management
Self-serve license management allows you to assign, revoke, add and remove licenses, and manage devices.

► Standardize on a Single PDF Solution
Enable more users that require PDF capabilities with one standardized solution on both Windows and Mac.

Wondershare
2003
British Columbia, Canada
@Wondershare

PDFelement Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the PDFelement community
Have you used PDFelement before?

PDFelement Reviews

Showing 94 PDFelement reviews
Ratings (1)
Already have PDFelement?
Administrative Assistant
What do you like best?

As soon as we run the program, we find a friendly and intuitive interface in which we have a top toolbar reminiscent of the Office package and a series of cards in the center that allow us to access some of the most important functions. Obviously, we can use it as a PDF reader, it would be missing more, but its functions go much further, making the editing, separation and conversion of documents very easy, as well as the ability to make annotations, draw or use its good reading recognition system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In many cases the files take time to open or have a slight delay that does not affect much but in many cases it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Its speed when converting files to PDF is higher than that of the rest of the programs I know, and it also has a very extensive range of tools with which I can edit the text of my PDFs, modify the images, highlight titles, combine or separate the pages, compress size and optimize the design for printing, among many others. It also has one of the best OCR systems that I have known, so it is definitely the best alternative to edit my PDFs in the work area in which I work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in PDFelement
UP
What do you like best?

PDFelement is a brilliant tool to manage PDF files easily and quickly, the program has a unique and accessory design that allows you to create forms, encryption, digital signatures, conversations, signatures, among others. PDFelement has the advantage of being a super cheap software, it has its own free version, it has an interface with a simple but very practical design to work with a good development, the service It is perfect to use on Mac, Computers, Android phones and through the cloud, which makes it easy for people who use this platform to access their work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The support team has a fatal and completely disorganized operation when providing support, which is something that really causes annoyance, the interface of this platform despite being functional has a very old and quite ugly design to represent this platform , there are really several things that should be considered improving to increase the satisfaction of each of its users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

PDFelement is a software that provides an excellent experience when working, since its operation is very fast, it allows managing large amounts of PDF documents without any kind of inconvenience, the system is very easy to use and its prices are impressive since It is very cheap, I recommend it as an optimal software to guarantee your work in PDF documents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PDFelement is a great tool for our team as it is very useful for us to streamline our work, when managing contracts, signatures, encryption, readers, through PDF formats, allowing us to make sales faster and boosting our market in a digitized way , We have loved the service because of how comfortable it is to work, since it provides us with great speed and effectiveness. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director Of Administration
What do you like best?

Overall, it is fairly user friendly for basic functions. I can view and edit all kinds of PDF documents, it will even convert a pdf to a word document. It says it can change it to other formats but I do not generally use other document types. The price is quite reasonable, that was the main driver in choosing this program over adobe. Lots of compatible fonts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It crashes a lot! Sometimes the tools that I need are quite hard to find if you want to do something other than add a text box. You need to edit, resize, crop, etc...picture before you add them to the document as it does not allow you to edit photos. The adding of a hyperlink too could use some improvements. Sometimes it actually does as you ask it to and adds a box or highlights the text, other times if you are just viewing the document, you can't tell there is a link until you hover over the words with the mouse. I can never seem to start a document from scratch, it only lets me edit an existing file. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's great for beginners. However, once they work out some of the bugs it will hopefully be an even better product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mmm...I would not necessarily say I am solving a problem. It is much easier to edit pdf files using an actual pdf editor as opposed to opening the document in Word and using trial and error. Overall, pdf editors are great for creating professional looking files and having the security where word documents would generally lack. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

What I use the most is to convert file formats to PDF, or from the original PDF format to other formats for editing and manageability. This program has a simple interface, similar to many popular editing programs and office suites, which allows you to have much faster knowledge and know very well where everything is located. You can get professional options by paying a monthly payment, if what you want is to scale your projects and manage the editing and creation of PDF files in a more advanced vision. The price is OK, for what you get for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

You have to be very careful about what you want to use this program, since advanced features means having to pay. I think the memory usage is a bit badly done, since at certain times when I am converting a large-sized PDF file, the program gets crashed. Converting PDF to a PNG or BMP image file is sometimes a bit frustrating because it distorts the image, you have to know how to reverse the process. But the worst thing is that it has no customer service, it is nonexistent. In short it is a good program that can do the job but it need to improve. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Among the creative programs and PDF editors in the world, you always want to find the one that has more value for your money, and PDFelement is a great candidate for it. Like everything, it has its problems, but its strength is that it helps you to do your job. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Since I work in a office department, I need to create and send application forms and reports to my superior, and the PDF format is very good for that type of document management. I solved my problem with the compatibility of several files that I needed to attach with the whole report, Word and Excel files united in a single PDF file is the main reason of my use to this program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AA
What do you like best?

The interface is very user friendly and easy to navigate. For example, it is easy to find where every feature is located and how to use them. I also like the PDF to Excel feature, which is pretty accurate. Additionally, I really like the fact that you can move pages so easily. In other PDF editors, this feature is not easy to do and requires a lot of steps. Furthermore, I found that the rotation feature is easy to use and is very fast and efficient. Finally, the customer service is phenomenal ! I was assigned to Jake (IT technician in based in Vancouver). He was very prompt to answer all my inquiries and even sent me videos to show me how to navigate through the program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The general features are not good, such as writing text on the PDF, editing existing text and putting signature stamps. Furthermore, when I try to write a text on the PDF and then subsequently, try to move it, then it moves the whole page instead of the specific text I selected. Finally, it takes a couple of seconds to open up each PDF, which is pretty annoying, especially when you're with a client and you want to show him a document. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give the ability to the users themselves to try the PDF editor before purchasing it, to make sure they like the interface, the features and if they are more efficient using it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am working for an accounting firm, so we need to be able to modify PDF documents and review them in order to do our work efficiently. PDFelement provides us with efficiency in our work and makes our work a lot quicker. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Coordinator
What do you like best?

The ability to organize your documents with this tool is quite good, it has features like digitally signing a document, configuring permissions inherent to the document, as well as having full control of its handling at any time in a safe way. It has security features such as protecting a file with a password, assigning permissions to documents for better control over them, those are one of the few things that makes PDFElement an excellent tool for manipulating documents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Customer support has its ups and downs moments, on several occasions I found problems contacting an agent so I had to write several times to receive an answer, this happened mostly on weekends. It lacks image editing by the same nature of the hard-to-use pdf format, but it would be very useful if they manage to incorporate this capability into their functionalities. Some of the updates pushed by the application do not appear to make noticeable changes to the operation of the software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

PDFElement is a highly efficient alternative for small and medium businesses as it better fits capabilities, pricing and flexibility of its functions. It offers full control over files with options such as adding notes, user permissions, digitally signing the document, exporting it in several different formats. If you want an application that delivers optimal performance at all times as well as a long list of functions and configurations then this software is definitely your best choice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Working in a company that needs to quickly distribute a high number of documents, due to the high cost of licensing in similar applications it is not possible to choose to pay one of these if your company needs to maintain a tight budget, so PDFElement helped us to just what we were looking for with an affordable price and with a robust list of features that allow us to manage very efficiently the documents that are reached to our team members and thus help us to distribute them immediately after making the necessary changes to the docs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Technical Officer
What do you like best?

PDFElement works well as an alternative to Acrobat Reader, but is far more powerful. Using this software you can perform many of the functions found in the much more expensive Acrobat DC Pro version. Once you get the hang of the interface you can indeed edit files rather than just perform reviewing functions. You can add or remove text or pictures, create forms, change the page order or add/remove pages. I use the Mac version: there is also a free version for iphone: I guess the IOS format is free because trying to do more complicated editing on a small screen is pretty limiting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have the PDFElement 6 version of the software, which is let down somewhat by a really ugly interface: in particular the colours of the menu made it virtually impossible to read the tab labels! This made it difficult to navigate through the functions, although with trial and error I did learn to find my way around the various functions. Also, I thought I had purchased a permanent licence but it expired after a year, so you should check whether you are getting a subscription or ownership version before committing to a purchase. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I used PDF Element to work on a book project that would otherwise have required InDesign Acrobat DC Pro in order to edit the contents. It saved a lot of money for this work as the alternatives are expensive and INDesign in particular has a steep learning curve Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Learning and Talent Specialist
Higher Education
What do you like best?

PDF Element is incredibly user-friendly, and you can really just install and start creating and editing PFS. Usability is such an important feature with editing software, many times with pff tools they don't really make it easy to make the edits you need, this tool makes it really easy. It makes protecting a document super easy. That is such a huge thing, protecting documents is such a big thing for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

PDF Element really did not have anything that I disliked. I really enjoyed it. I would probably make the pricing a little more friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend doing the trial version first, it really helps you to get familiar with it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The biggest reason I use it is to edit PFF's this problem comes up frequently where we need to edit a pdf quickly, and element really allows us the ability to do that. We also really need to make sure we make our pdf protected with certain information and it makes it easy to protect the information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

English Teacher
Design
What do you like best?

It has a powerful ability to recognise documents without making many mistakes. It has the ability to edit pdf documents easily and professionally. It has enabled me to modify the background of my documents. It has helped me to edit a big number of documents at the same time without any delay.

I think it is the most user-friendly application of its kind.

It is with a low price for those who are working for educational organisations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, it doesn't support the Arabic language which I need a lot in my work. I hope it will solve this problem soon. it takes along time to start. it needs to be faster.

it needs to be integrated in the system menus.

It needs to be much easier concerning the menus. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You will save your time and effort. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has saved my time and enabled my to innovate.

it has helped me to make my documents appear much more attractive and organised. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Being able to rearrange the page order is a really nice feature. I use this software for creating submittals to customers and it works like a charm. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to combine the tabs, not just add more files under one tab. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This software is a great purchase if you're wanting to combine files. It has been very helpful in our office for job forms and submittals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

When I create job forms I have several different forms that need to be included in the packet. This allows me to accumulate everything in to one document so that we can print it like a book all at the same time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

it is easy to use and find your way around the program Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The cost is not helpful for a wider audience's Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Best pdf software for the price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Able to edit and revisit older pdf documents Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CW
What do you like best?

The licensing structure is great. You can buy a perpetual license which will last for many years, as opposed to the main competitor which charges subscriptions by the year. OCR for Asian languages were also slightly better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Depending on what features you use, the experience is different. Most common features work the same as the major competitor. But the conversion to word did not keep the original formatting. Also, customer service was non existent. I tried to get sales/customer service to call or email me several times and they never did. I was trying to get multiple copies of the trial for multiple users to try out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you just need PDF editing, I highly recommend it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Commenting on pdfs, OCR and other general stuff were no problem at all with a more reasonable price. I actually got better OCR results for Asian languages. The problems was getting help with the more advanced features and also just getting multiple copies of the trial version for testing. But overall it does solve most problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Web Developer
What do you like best?

The handling of your files by using this tool allows you to organize in an impeccable way all the documents you want, giving you total control in the distribution, management and editing of your documents in a safe and reliable way at all times. It offers interesting functions such as pre made templates that make your work easier and faster, password protection, user permission assignment, data extraction from PDF documents and endless functionalities that will make you re-define the workflow of your company for the better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Although text edits of documents is good, it lacks to improve the image editing functions more because there are formats in which it is more difficult than others to make such edits. It is not available to add notes to replace a text being this very useful to create reminders or even to review misspellings. The updates usually bring more problems than solutions, sometimes are not completed entirely or the application is completely deleted and reinstalled later, all this makes me lose time and productivity in my work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This tool is ideal for small to medium-sized companies looking for an effective alternative to PDF editing software while being budget-friendly. It is a very flexible software in the functionalities it offers making it one of the most used alternatives by companies globally, giving you absolute control in your files, adding notes, buttons, digital signatures and converting from a long list of formats to a PDF file quickly and optimally. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I work as functions in editing and transcribing documents for different clients, one of the problems I had was editing documents that sent me in PDF format because I could not afford a license for a specialized software, because of this it was very difficult to find an effective and at the same time affordable option, thanks to PDFelement I didn't have to look any further, its number of features made it incredibly easy to do with the ability to edit text, add notes, auto correct spelling errors and endless features that together with their pricing made the best option for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Instructor
What do you like best?

Aside from the fact it is a very capable PDF editor, I liked the user interface right off - its easy on the eyes and easy to use. I have no trouble finding the features I want. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I had some trouble with the automatic form creation. I'm not sure if it was the quality or readability of the documents I was converting, but PDFelement didn't seem to recognize the form very well and made some mistakes in creating the fields. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a PDF editor that has everything you need, for a much more reasonable price than the big company, this is your choice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I work with PDFs everyday all day long. Everything I need is right there. I don't have to buy a subscription to a portion of software if I want to edit, and another if I want to sign a document. Everything is included right up front. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Social Media
What do you like best?

PDFelement allows us to manage, edit and work in the PDF format, this program stands out for having a very clean interface, easy to use and has the ability to easily collaborate with several PDF documents in one. It is one of the best tools to work with, it allows us to transform PDF files to other types of files, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML, etc. I have simplified the editing, conversion and even the creation of PDF documents from scratch. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it doesn't work well when some content is needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Through PDFelement you can solve many problems in the modification, conversion or simplification of any design of a document or PDF file. It works well, it is easy to learn and use. Companies could save a lot of money using PDFelement instead of other expensive programs, and it works very well from different operating systems. It is a very valuable tool for any organization and company that requires working with a format that presents great flexibility to work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The main benefits of PDFelement is that it has reduced the time to perform the creation of documents and PDF editing. One of the great advantages that it offers us is that we can convert a PDF into different formats, so we can work with several PDF documents in a very comfortable way and carry out this action in a matter of seconds. PDFelement allows us to work with forms in a comfortable way, since we can fill out forms automatically in the program. Something that allows us a great saving of time. The PDFelemen has improved the presentation of our important documents in PDF format, we have been able to incorporate and modify certain things and this saves time and effort. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Engineer
What do you like best?

the simplicity and the clean userinteface Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

i did not like that it does not support tabs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

the it's fast to open and light weight and very easy on my eyes when i'm reading Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The toolset in PDFElement is fantastic, especially for the price. The only comparable product is in the Adobe suite but if you don't have institutional access to it the price and subscription can be prohibitive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The program is a little slow, especially when first opening up. I wish the speed and performance were a little better. The UI is a little dated as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am using it to edit PDFs and combine and merge documents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Scrum Master, Manager
What do you like best?

Ease of Use, Easy importing would like it to have more licenses Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the user interface can be confusing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

More desktops included in license for price Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PDF editing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Executive
What do you like best?

The overall look of PDFelement is not intimidating like many other PDF and text editing applications I've looked at. The tools are have a WYSIWYG type of style, so I don't have to worry about technical issues as much when it comes to formatting. I can basically drag objects and various text elements into the place and then move them freely in the PDF document. Another thing I like is that we can save our files to the various formats used often today such as DOC or DOCX files, not just PDF files. There are a great interactive features that allow is to create submit forms, which can help us to compile data from many different sources remotely. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't run into a huge amount of issues with PDFelement, but I think that it can be tricky to use at first. The structure is so open-ended compared to many of the other PDF platforms that are popular nowadays. I think that the collaboration features are great, but they were somewhat difficult for certain team members to use and didn't integrate as fully with other collaboration platforms as I would have liked. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think PDFelement is great way for you to create documents that have very dynamic visual features and can allow you to create a full range of documents or presentations in a very little time. You can also do this without having to spend a ton of time training with the software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PDFelement has been a very modern and easy-to-use PDF creation and editing platform that works very intuitively for many people from different departments. We have beginners and advanced users that can work on PDF documents in relative harmony. I used to be extremely frustrated with formatting issues from software from Adobe. PDFelement has allowed me to create documents and make edits to them quickly without having to spend much time practicing or learning about the specifics of this software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Electronic Engineer and Computation
What do you like best?

With this tool I can perform a wide variety of actions that allow me to work with great ease, such as opening and reading PDF files, adjusting pages, view and design of the PDF, printing any PDF file, searching and replacing any text, possibility to navigate through the pages using the keys of my keyboard, possibility to highlight, underline and cross out add text boxes, notes, stamps and different drawing tools such as lines, rectangles, clouds, arrows, among others. It has an independent panel to order the annotations and comments, the latter with the possibility of managing them directly, being able to see them, add new ones or eliminate those that they want. Possibility to change the format, such as font type, style, alignment, move, add and delete images and even update or delete the background of a PDF. All this really is very advantageous when doing some work with PDF documents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It could be said that it is an app that does not present problems or disadvantages, the only difficulty observed is that when viewing the document it is seen in an increased zoom and in addition to the split view function that does not have and could really save a lot of time changing between archives, which could greatly increase its efficiency and productivity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The PDF element has a lot to offer, for more information. A wide selection of markers makes taking reading notes much easier and more enjoyable. Its editing functions make the correction of a CV, contract or business plan much easier and more convenient than ever. It is considered the best option and the most recommended when working with PDF documents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is a software with an easy interface, with multiple tools with which I can convert pdf to other formats and vice versa, add text easily, convert documents that have tables and tables, these are maintained without any deconfiguration, I edit or add information to the fields of form, it allows me to repair textual errors or images, I can also add electronic and digital signatures to my documents and send them by mail, it has OCR technology so it also offers me the option to edit scanned pdf which is excellent, I think It is the tool that I like to use the most. This app allows me to even combine PDF files in a single file. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Industrial Design
What do you like best?

Tool that allows us to just click, edit any text or image, exactly as we would in a word processor. We can combine different file formats in a single PDF or divide a single PDF into several PDFs. It also allows you to add comments such as sticky notes, such as text boxes or highlight important texts. We can also add shapes or use hand drawing tools. Another advantageous quality that this tool has is that of adding, deleting, extracting, rotating, rearranging and cutting pages with ease. It is very interesting to be able to use encrypted digital signatures or create a handmade one. We can also use predefined and customized stamps such as 'Revised', 'Approved' and 'Confidential'. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Working with information received in a PDF document can be complicated. Originally, the PDF is not an editable format document, even when it reproduces exactly what we can see in a Microsoft Word document, for example. Although it is posile to create PDFs following the same methods and clicks, the way in which the information is inserted to create them may vary. That can influence how some display and conversion functions work. However, it could be said that it is a tool that has no disadvantage, the only difficulty observed is that when viewing the document it is seen in an increased zoom. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

PDF is the solution to the tons of paper that accumulate in some offices. Converting all those documents into a digital file that fits in a USB stick or in an email message is one of the reasons that have made such tools so popular. PDF format is very malleable in origin, so we can edit it in a thousand ways adding notes to be read on any electronic device, sign a contract in PDF by digital signature, protect sensitive documents in PDF with password, include watermarks for avoid copying without permission, etc. Not to mention the possibility of deleting elements later as images or adding forms or annotations. All this with PDFelement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Convert PDF files into Word, allowing us to edit them while maintaining the original format. We can also convert protected PDF files, remove all restrictions and use them as Word, Excel or any other file format. The latest OCR technology makes the scanned documents become fully editable documents, which allows us to change the format of the text, delete and resize images and edit files as we want. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Especialista de Proyectos
What do you like best?

On one occasion, when using the HiPDF online application (from Wondershare), and used to manipulate PDF documents, I was interested in trying one of its functions such as OCR. Immediately, you are invited to download the desktop version, which is called PDFelement Pro 7. After installing the downloaded executable and opening PDFelement Pro 7, its functionalities are appreciated such as viewing, converting to Word, Excel, Powerpoint, image or text format , edit (include texts and images), merge, annotate, design forms, protect with digital signatures, and share PDF documents. On the other hand, when clicking on the OCR option, the application downloads only once, a heavy plugin (about 388 MB), to make OCRing of scanned PDF documents. The result or OCRed document is very similar to the original, with slight differences. On the other hand, the annotation option has several tools for this purpose and those are very nice and easy to apply. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Something that I find against this application, is that for all the features offered in the trail version, a watermark is added after saving the modified file with PDFelement, and even for basic functions that in other applications available in the cloud are free and in others, it adds limitations on the number of pages converted, etc. In the trail version, only the OCRed document can be displayed, it cannot be saved. To avoid these inconveniences, you must purchase the licensed version. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I can argue for the experience in the trail version, that with the annotation (revision) and OCR options, to name 2 of them, you can take advantage of their tools to obtain excellent results, as long as the licensed version is used. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The functionalities offered by PDFelement are very useful for manipulating and converting PDF documents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.