PDF Merge and Split for G Suite

3.7

PDF Merge and Split for G Suite app allows you to merge, split, remove, and rotate PDFs for free.

Work for PDF Merge and Split for G Suite?

Learning about PDF Merge and Split for G Suite?

PDF Merge and Split for G Suite Reviews

Showing 11 PDF Merge and Split for G Suite reviews
Alejandro G.

"Incredible software for complementing our pdf software"

What do you like best?

PDF Merge and Split is an incredible software, it is the perfect complement for any type of PDF software. Both the splitting and merging tools are incredibly precise and easy to use. The best thing about this software is the fact that it has great compatibility with every google tool so we tend to use it together with google drive, for sharing our information in the cloud and then consolidating it with the merging tool before submitting it.

What do you dislike?

This software for me has absolutely no flaws at all, perhaps they could do a workover on the graphic user interface that is not the prettiest one, but as functionality goes this software is incredible.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The only advice I could give to someone looking forward to using PDF Merge and Split is to go for it; you will find yourself constantly relying upon it and you will find how much of a useful software it is. And considering the fact that google tools have become industry standard, the compatibility that this software has with the google environment makes it even better.

PDF Merge and Split for G suite is just amazing, ever since we started using this tool it has become vital in every department of our company. We tend to use it while running simulations of same processes in different computers or creating DWG designs in autocad or progecad and then we merge the results obtained in our different machines to consolidate them into only one of them. We also use it for consolidating information in our human resources department, or splitting our personnel files when needed.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about PDF Merge and Split for G Suite
Luis Enrique G.

"Great complementary tool for pdf working"

What do you like best?

I love how this tool complements when working with other pdf tools such as adobe or nitro. The fact that you can work on a large document, split it into small documents just take the ones you really need, reorganize them a re merge them is just awesome. It makes sumarizing for presentations really easy and a smooth process.

What do you dislike?

I have absolutely no complain about this software it has helped me a lot when working with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I just recommend you give it a try and enjoy this tool that really helps in lots of situations, I don't think you are going to regret getting it.

As I mentioned it has helped us when splitting pdfs to create smaller for handling documents, and just remerging them with only the useful parts we need. When creating professional presentations it works really smoothly.

What G Suite Office Tools solution do you use?

"excellent PDF editor, a must have "

What do you like best?

It is user-friendly and easy to work with.

You can add, remove, split, merge your PDF file any time you want.

It is compatible with google tools. The user can use this software along with the google drive. The user can share the split or merged PDF file in the cloud.

It is free, and it has also an online version which is easily accessible.

The user can freely merge a lot of files, and split large files as much as his/her preference is.

What do you dislike?

The software does not have any big flaw. To mention some small flaws:

it includes lots of adds that is sometimes annoying.

sometimes I have faced some bugs in the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a free software and easy to use and find its features. Definitely recommend this software to the students, researchers, or anyone who needs a powerful PDF editor.

I used this software for splitting some parts of a large PDF file, and for merging some small PDF files together for preparing academic documents; such as presentations, lectures, instructions, etc.

The software is very useful especially for students, researchers, professors, and in general academic use.

I have been always used this software for merging or splitting PDF files and I have been always satisfied with its outcome.

Daniel T.

"The fastest tool to edit PDF"

What do you like best?

The best thing about this software is that it remains available in the cloud, so I should not install it on my computer, it is DRIVE compatible so every time I need to split a PDF I do it quickly from the browser APP.

What do you dislike?

It has a slightly outdated interface, but its functions are very easy to use

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to have a tool to edit PDF instantly, this is the best software to split, join and separate PDF

We did not have software to edit, divide or join PDF so quickly, this software allows you to do it in just seconds.

UA
User in Accounting

"Instant converter"

What do you like best?

This is the online portal where you can merge your file instantly

Just you need to select the file from your local computer and upload the same.

You can convert, spli, remove in same time.

What do you dislike?

It does not support pdf version 1.5 and above.

Some time it has bug and too many adds.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As I am using this since long back it helps me a lot.

Just you need to have basic requirements of computer and good net connection.

It helps in your business for merging too many pdf in one.

It has facilities to rotate the file if needed. As I M CA I had personal used this during my office day. Especially when there's is peak time it save the time lots. It also reduces the task during the ROC compliance.

Parker V.

"Decent web app but needs a mobile version"

What do you like best?

The integration with Google Drive is the best feature, because you don't have to download the PDF files to edit them on your desktop.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a mobile version I could use with iOS Google Drive app.

It allows me to quickly split apart pdfs into individual pages will still in my web browser, and then quickly share the new, individual documents with separate individuals.

"A Must-Have"

What do you like best?

There have been so many documents that I've scanned into my work system for records, but only needed PARTIALS of these to send. I love the ability to customize what pages my documents contain. The ability to merge several different documents has definitely saved some sweat from my brow as well.

What do you dislike?

Overall I don't have anything to complain about, although the product formatting could be "smoother"

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take some time to play around with it. Simple features that will step up any of your business documents.

The flexibility overrules any cons. I think it's just like any program, you learn to use it better for what fits your needs.

Francisco V.

"An excellent tool for PDF files"

What do you like best?

PDF Merge and Split customizes the pages of PDF files easily and smoothly. In addition, files are uploaded quickly.

What do you dislike?

It took me a bit to understand the interface because it is somewhat archaic.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Despite not having a nice interface this tool works correctly and that is what ultimately matters.

A tool was needed to manage documents online for Drive.

Sebastian P.

"Premier experience"

What do you like best?

An excellent tool to split and organize PDF files. The document loading speed is also very good.

What do you dislike?

Beyond not having a nice interface, I have no complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A good tool to always keep in mind.

Use PDF Merge and Split to divide and organize bank documents that must be reused.

Amy W.

"Trying to use it well"

What do you like best?

Easy to upload and share the PDF's one they were formatted.

What do you dislike?

It wasn't exactly intuitive, could be easier to read.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Spend some time navigating the user interface before taking on large sets of documents for merging.

Working with county level government documents and creating single files of docs.

Ben W.

"Managing my PDFs "

What do you like best?

The ease in merging and formatting my PDFs have been super useful in this app.

What do you dislike?

The user interface could be better modified to make an easier experience.

The use of organizing digital curriculum has been very beneficial with this app.

Learning about PDF Merge and Split for G Suite?

* We monitor all PDF Merge and Split for G Suite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.