PayrollHero Reviews & Product Details

PayrollHero Overview

What is PayrollHero?

PayrollHero.com is a time, attendance, scheduling, HRIS and leave management platform that works for business all over the world. Use our TeamClock or MyClock apps to have your employees clock in and out for work, our thresholds will automatically enforce your attendance policy and our resolve attendance tool lets you decision infractions like overtime or missing clock ins. Our HRIS is a full featured tool that enables you to track your employee data. Leave management takes care of employee vacations, approvals and balances.

PayrollHero Details

Power in your palm to cut waste and optimize productivity. Influence productivity with real time business intelligence from our Time, Attendance, Scheduling, Payroll and HRIS modules.

PayrollHero.com
2011
Singapore, Singapore
@payrollhero
920 Twitter followers
Answer a few questions to help the PayrollHero community
Have you used PayrollHero before?

PayrollHero Reviews

Showing 7 PayrollHero reviews
Ratings (1)
Already have PayrollHero?
Business Sales Manager
What do you like best?

PayrollHero is a good application to organize and maintain optimized business processes. What I like the most about Payrolhero is that it is a cloud based application so I can acess to it from anywhere and from any device. Payrollhero has many useful tools that make it easier to manage, evaluate and control employees. You can track time worked by employees and has a function that allows you to see where the employess are in real time and has a facial recognition to make sure employees stick to their schedules in a more easier way and finally another useful tool I like is one that allows you to create profiles of all workers with their work history so you can be more organized and evaluate them in a simpler way. It is very good! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think they can improve the design of the mobile application by a more modern design and with more icons that help to recognize in a simpler way the tools offered by the application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend PayrollHero for all those people or companies that want to do a better business managment and a more efficient follow-up to their employees. It has all the necessary tools to do this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have used payrollhero to track my employees when they are in the job and to make sure that they comply with their established work schedule. It also helps a lot to organize their work records and save time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Group Lead
What do you like best?

The best that i like in this application is facial recognition feature which help us to check that right employees are placed at the right time. We improved our productivity after using this also we have extremely helpful support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is just one drawback that i can say is the minimum requirements for the devices to run this application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is helping us to maintain the data with the safety at one place for our employees and the data is helping in identifying which department needs changes so we can do more productivity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Able to manage leaves and get salary certificates Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at the movement. I don't see anything in specific that I would dislike at the movement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's an easy to use app and you get all the details on the main screen. User friendly is what I would like to say. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Salaries are automated. Data is processed easily Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EB
What do you like best?

Payroll is exciting and leads me to accurate data and analytics around my company Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It slows me down sometimes when the application isn’t working properly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helped me utilize facial recognition technology to ensure that all my employees are in the right place at the right time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Useful tools that allow me to track time, schedule and analyze information about employees. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Improve the design of the page. Make it more modern and easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I love how I can access from any device. Very convenient and helps me always have the information I need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

When new employees are hired, HR professionals using PayrollHero only need to complete the fields to begin the onboarding process. it can be integrate with payroll and other systems, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

we are the size of 50- 250 company and we are using payroll software Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

its very useful for big organisation Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

its cost point of view we may think . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

PayrollHero makes management's life simple when it comes to time and attendance. With offices in Manila and Vancouver, B.C. we need a simple solution to keep track of our team members hours on a daily basis. The PayrollHero app makes it easy for our guys to clock in and out and for our management team to verify these hours. With photo verification, we can ensure we have the right people working at the right times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Payroll capabilities in Canada would be great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give a try. What do you have to lose if you're using spreadsheets? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PayrollHero has made our life of tracking time, attendance and payroll for our team in Manila super simple. Before using PayrollHero it would take our HR and management team hours to audit and ensure the accuracy of the time logged and the amount needed to pay salaries. We were working on spreadsheets and things were overall a disorganized mess. Once we started using PayrollHero we quickly realized how painless this could all be. We decreased the time spent on payroll from hours to a minutes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.