PayrollHero Reviews & Product Details

PayrollHero Overview

What is PayrollHero?

PayrollHero.com is a time, attendance, scheduling, HRIS and leave management platform that works for business all over the world. Use our TeamClock or MyClock apps to have your employees clock in and out for work, our thresholds will automatically enforce your attendance policy and our resolve attendance tool lets you decision infractions like overtime or missing clock ins. Our HRIS is a full featured tool that enables you to track your employee data. Leave management takes care of employee vacations, approvals and balances.

PayrollHero Details

Power in your palm to cut waste and optimize productivity. Influence productivity with real time business intelligence from our Time, Attendance, Scheduling, Payroll and HRIS modules.

PayrollHero.com
2011
Singapore, Singapore
@payrollhero
920 Twitter followers
Answer a few questions to help the PayrollHero community
Have you used PayrollHero before?

PayrollHero Reviews

Showing 5 PayrollHero reviews
Ratings (1)
Already have PayrollHero?
Product Manager Bulk // Coplas Mineras UEE
What do you like best?

Lo que mas me gusta de esta aplicación es que tiene muchas herramientas útiles que facilitan la administración empresarial y el control de os procesos administrativos. Con ayuda de esta herramienta se pueden observar las horas trabajadas por los empleados en tiempo real. Ademas tiene una buena función de reconocimiento facial para asegurar de que todos los empleados cumplan con su horario establecido. Y finalmente tiene otra función para poder observar sus historiales de trabajo con el fin de poder agilizar la evaluación y pagos de os mismos. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Lo único que no me gusta de PayrolHero y que siento que pueden mejorar es su servicio al cliente proporcionando un servicio telefónico con amplitud internacional Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recomiendo totalmente PayrollHero a todas las personas que buscan una aplicación para evaluar y ontroarde un a mejor forma los procesos ocurridos en sus empresas. Ademas de elaborar y hacer pagos de nomina mas rapido y sencillo. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Utilizo Payroll Hero para evaluar el trabajo realizado en el campo a la hora de las entregas y asegurar el cumplimientos de horarios. Ademas de utilizarlo para la creación de informes. Me ha sido de gran ayuda Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Administrador
What do you like best?

Payroll is a good application. What I like the most is that is easy to use. It has many features that help you to manage your business"s time and create schedules with cloud technology. it is very useful. Other thing I like about PayrollHero is that is available for Android and it is a cloud-based app so I can use it everywhere from any device and always be aware of my business and employees in real time. You can track the time worked by employees and has a good easy recognition function hat allows you to control the entries and exists of employees in a more effective way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think the mobile application can be improved with better design. I also think they can improve the customer service through a phone service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend PayrolHero for all people who want to do a better business administration and have a better management of employees though all the tools offered by PayrollHero. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With the help of this PayrollHero I have been able to have a control of the employees that I am in charge of in real time even when they are in the field making orders. Through this application I have also been able to have all their work records which helps me to be more organized and save time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Manager
Retail
What do you like best?

PayrollHero is a good employee management solution. It really has very useful tools that allow me to track time, schedule and analyze information about employees. One of the features I like the most is that it has a facial recognition in which the employer can be very easily record at the right time.

In addition to this, I like that it can be acceded from any device (computer or smartphone) and as it is a cloud based solution I can use it in any location and I will always have all the information updated.

Another feature I like is that it has a human resources information system in which I can add a directory of employees and access to each of their profiles to look at their work history in detail. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I do not like about this application but I think they can improve the design of the page because it is a bit old-fashioned and add more icons to make it more didactic and attractive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I reommend this application for all those people who want to make a better managment of human resources. It is very efficient and easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With the help of PayrollHero I have been able to track employees time and access to their work hstory in a simpler way. In addition PayrollHero has allowed me to save time and thereby eliminate some human resource costs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CE
What do you like best?

I like that Payroll can count the seconds into hours online, it takes into account my times and the spreadsheets are nice Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dont like the fact that when you forgot a punch, it messes up the entire week of work, misleading the overall pay until manager fixes it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is an easy software experience, however it needs to always be correct or it will be confusing with the time stamps Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have been able to use my additive hours and it's a nice way to calculate overtime Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Summer Intern
Investment Banking
What do you like best?

Facial recognition that helps to clock in time very efficiently Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the response time is slow and you might need to adjust to clock in time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The most advanced employee management system I would say Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Latest technology in employee management Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.