PayrollHero Reviews & Product Details

What do you like best?

When new employees are hired, HR professionals using PayrollHero only need to complete the fields to begin the onboarding process. it can be integrate with payroll and other systems, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

we are the size of 50- 250 company and we are using payroll software Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

its very useful for big organisation Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

its cost point of view we may think . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PayrollHero Overview

What is PayrollHero?

PayrollHero.com is a time, attendance, scheduling, HRIS and leave management platform that works for business all over the world. Use our TeamClock or MyClock apps to have your employees clock in and out for work, our thresholds will automatically enforce your attendance policy and our resolve attendance tool lets you decision infractions like overtime or missing clock ins. Our HRIS is a full featured tool that enables you to track your employee data. Leave management takes care of employee vacations, approvals and balances.

PayrollHero Details

Power in your palm to cut waste and optimize productivity. Influence productivity with real time business intelligence from our Time, Attendance, Scheduling, Payroll and HRIS modules.

PayrollHero.com
2011
Singapore, Singapore
@payrollhero
920 Twitter followers
Answer a few questions to help the PayrollHero community
Have you used PayrollHero before?

PayrollHero Reviews

Showing 16 PayrollHero reviews
Already have PayrollHero?
Business Sales Manager
What do you like best?

PayrollHero is a good application to organize and maintain optimized business processes. What I like the most about Payrolhero is that it is a cloud based application so I can acess to it from anywhere and from any device. Payrollhero has many useful tools that make it easier to manage, evaluate and control employees. You can track time worked by employees and has a function that allows you to see where the employess are in real time and has a facial recognition to make sure employees stick to their schedules in a more easier way and finally another useful tool I like is one that allows you to create profiles of all workers with their work history so you can be more organized and evaluate them in a simpler way. It is very good! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think they can improve the design of the mobile application by a more modern design and with more icons that help to recognize in a simpler way the tools offered by the application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend PayrollHero for all those people or companies that want to do a better business managment and a more efficient follow-up to their employees. It has all the necessary tools to do this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have used payrollhero to track my employees when they are in the job and to make sure that they comply with their established work schedule. It also helps a lot to organize their work records and save time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Group Lead
What do you like best?

The best that i like in this application is facial recognition feature which help us to check that right employees are placed at the right time. We improved our productivity after using this also we have extremely helpful support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is just one drawback that i can say is the minimum requirements for the devices to run this application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is helping us to maintain the data with the safety at one place for our employees and the data is helping in identifying which department needs changes so we can do more productivity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Product Manager Bulk // Coplas Mineras UEE
What do you like best?

Lo que mas me gusta de esta aplicación es que tiene muchas herramientas útiles que facilitan la administración empresarial y el control de os procesos administrativos. Con ayuda de esta herramienta se pueden observar las horas trabajadas por los empleados en tiempo real. Ademas tiene una buena función de reconocimiento facial para asegurar de que todos los empleados cumplan con su horario establecido. Y finalmente tiene otra función para poder observar sus historiales de trabajo con el fin de poder agilizar la evaluación y pagos de os mismos. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Lo único que no me gusta de PayrolHero y que siento que pueden mejorar es su servicio al cliente proporcionando un servicio telefónico con amplitud internacional Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recomiendo totalmente PayrollHero a todas las personas que buscan una aplicación para evaluar y ontroarde un a mejor forma los procesos ocurridos en sus empresas. Ademas de elaborar y hacer pagos de nomina mas rapido y sencillo. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Utilizo Payroll Hero para evaluar el trabajo realizado en el campo a la hora de las entregas y asegurar el cumplimientos de horarios. Ademas de utilizarlo para la creación de informes. Me ha sido de gran ayuda Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Administrador
What do you like best?

Payroll is a good application. What I like the most is that is easy to use. It has many features that help you to manage your business"s time and create schedules with cloud technology. it is very useful. Other thing I like about PayrollHero is that is available for Android and it is a cloud-based app so I can use it everywhere from any device and always be aware of my business and employees in real time. You can track the time worked by employees and has a good easy recognition function hat allows you to control the entries and exists of employees in a more effective way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think the mobile application can be improved with better design. I also think they can improve the customer service through a phone service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend PayrolHero for all people who want to do a better business administration and have a better management of employees though all the tools offered by PayrollHero. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With the help of this PayrollHero I have been able to have a control of the employees that I am in charge of in real time even when they are in the field making orders. Through this application I have also been able to have all their work records which helps me to be more organized and save time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Manager
Retail
What do you like best?

PayrollHero is a good employee management solution. It really has very useful tools that allow me to track time, schedule and analyze information about employees. One of the features I like the most is that it has a facial recognition in which the employer can be very easily record at the right time.

In addition to this, I like that it can be acceded from any device (computer or smartphone) and as it is a cloud based solution I can use it in any location and I will always have all the information updated.

Another feature I like is that it has a human resources information system in which I can add a directory of employees and access to each of their profiles to look at their work history in detail. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I do not like about this application but I think they can improve the design of the page because it is a bit old-fashioned and add more icons to make it more didactic and attractive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I reommend this application for all those people who want to make a better managment of human resources. It is very efficient and easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With the help of PayrollHero I have been able to track employees time and access to their work hstory in a simpler way. In addition PayrollHero has allowed me to save time and thereby eliminate some human resource costs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It was a easy way to submit timecard for the week. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The thing I dislike the most was it was complicated at first and it takes extra steps to put in your time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It was a useful app and it was easier to use in the long term.

Even though I didn’t have much access to it, was able to help other and train them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I helped different hires input there timesheet for the week.

I didnt see any benefits in my job tittle. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Able to manage leaves and get salary certificates Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at the movement. I don't see anything in specific that I would dislike at the movement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's an easy to use app and you get all the details on the main screen. User friendly is what I would like to say. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Salaries are automated. Data is processed easily Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EB
What do you like best?

Payroll is exciting and leads me to accurate data and analytics around my company Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It slows me down sometimes when the application isn’t working properly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helped me utilize facial recognition technology to ensure that all my employees are in the right place at the right time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

The selfie option is a very cool way to login... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Getting to work late, and having to clock in late... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No messing up with your paid hours, it keeps track of them for you clearly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CE
What do you like best?

I like that Payroll can count the seconds into hours online, it takes into account my times and the spreadsheets are nice Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dont like the fact that when you forgot a punch, it messes up the entire week of work, misleading the overall pay until manager fixes it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is an easy software experience, however it needs to always be correct or it will be confusing with the time stamps Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have been able to use my additive hours and it's a nice way to calculate overtime Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Summer Intern
Investment Banking
What do you like best?

Facial recognition that helps to clock in time very efficiently Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the response time is slow and you might need to adjust to clock in time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The most advanced employee management system I would say Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Latest technology in employee management Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Useful tools that allow me to track time, schedule and analyze information about employees. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Improve the design of the page. Make it more modern and easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I love how I can access from any device. Very convenient and helps me always have the information I need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Reminders are great and scheduling is super efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don’t have anything that I dislike on PayrollHero Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was keeping to forget some small meetings that are quite important for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

The modernized features are easy to navigate the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like that it’s compatible completely with phone use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be patient Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use PayrollHero at work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

This eliminates the need for punch clocks Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The facial recognition is a little dated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Physical clock ins Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

PayrollHero makes management's life simple when it comes to time and attendance. With offices in Manila and Vancouver, B.C. we need a simple solution to keep track of our team members hours on a daily basis. The PayrollHero app makes it easy for our guys to clock in and out and for our management team to verify these hours. With photo verification, we can ensure we have the right people working at the right times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Payroll capabilities in Canada would be great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give a try. What do you have to lose if you're using spreadsheets? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PayrollHero has made our life of tracking time, attendance and payroll for our team in Manila super simple. Before using PayrollHero it would take our HR and management team hours to audit and ensure the accuracy of the time logged and the amount needed to pay salaries. We were working on spreadsheets and things were overall a disorganized mess. Once we started using PayrollHero we quickly realized how painless this could all be. We decreased the time spent on payroll from hours to a minutes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.