Parseur.com

4.9

Automate text extraction from emails the easy way.

Work for Parseur.com?

Learning about Parseur.com?

Parseur.com Reviews

Ask Parseur.com a Question
Roberto B.

"A simple yet efficient solution"

What do you like best?

At RentExperience we had a hard time finding the right parsing solution. Parseur delivers very easy to use interface and superb support. It has an intuitive way to select the parsing content with e-mail preview and text selection. It also allows us to create unlimited templates, which is something you cannot find elsewhere. Finally, it´s ability to connect to Zapier makes it a very useful tool for our daily needs with great pricing.

What do you dislike?

The parsing is very sensitive to changes in the e-mail code so I have to create many templates. But the software allows making tweaks to refine the template to be selected

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The parsing is very sensitive to changes. I would recommend creating as many template variations as possible or defining words that must be inside e-mail content to determine which template to use

Our e-commerce website offers services from different vendors. Whenever a purchase is made the e-commerce plug-in should not send the purchased information to all vendors at once. We must use a parser to detect the service that was purchased and then send the information to the right vendor. The combination of Parseur and Zapier saved us from investing in expensive developing solutions.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Parseur.com
Showing 15 Parseur.com reviews
Scott M.

"Great Email Parser w/ Zapier"

What do you like best?

I love the fine tuning capabilities of Parseur and it's reasonable pricing model. We started off slow to test the waters but then, once we had some success with a couple of projects, that turned into double digits. We've come to really appreciate the customizability and ease of use of Parseur and our account manager Sylvestre has been very helpful and responsive.

What do you dislike?

Small changes in email formats can completely disrupt parseur but the same or worse has occured with other parsing tools leading us to believe it is not specific to Parseur. Another downside is the additional cost but the value of the end result has been worth it. Takes a little time to get familiar with how Parseur works.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

See if you can achieve the same results natively otherwise a stand alone like Parseur will likely provide more utility / power

We are able to automate sorting, transcribing and filing of thousands of emails our company receives daily. Instead of having multiple email accounts that we have to manage, we are able to use a catchall address and filters with the help of Parseur to ensure delivery of emails to the correct people as well as extracting valuable data and information for later use with Zapier automations.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Parseur.com
Avid U.

"Fast, simple, reliable, cost-effective."

What do you like best?

1.The ease and speed of using the product for quick results (user-experience consciously designed)

2.The ease and speed at which you can get help (no matter what time of the day or night...someone always seems to be available and immediately effective at fixing whatever you need).

3.The pricing model.

What do you dislike?

40 characters: Nada. Zilch. Niet. Gooseeggs.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Parseur and parsing (the front-end) is the easy part... it's what do you do with the output (the back-end integration) that is the challenging part. If you are looking to parse and import emails into a database, then focus equally on solid downstream integration and testing (ie.Zapier). For a truly effective (and non-frustrating business experience), you want to design, test and implement your solution end-to-end. Parseur does a great job for it's segment of the end-to-end / closed-looped process.

B2B ecommerce / supply chain automation: We are taking in-bound Purchase Order Acknowledgements and ASN (Advanced Ship Notifications) emails from our suppliers, parsing them and then uploading them automatically into our material demand/supply planning system. This gives our company real-time, data-driven visibility and accuracy which allows us to make confident/predictable decisions every day (advanced dispatching of our work crews knowing the materials will be there). No need for heavy EDI, B2B integration costs or complex infrastructure to support the business. No code business process.

What Data Extraction solution do you use?

Roberto B.

"A simple yet efficient solution"

Kirill G.

"Best service and product of such kind, amazing support team "

What do you like best?

well structured interface that does parsing a really easy thing especially for non-developer

amazing support, got answer within minutes!

What do you dislike?

so far it suits all our needs from such service

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Support team is just amazing as well as the product! I experienced some difficulties with my mail server adjustments and then with zapier integration due to specifics of my mail form. I never could have guessed that I will get a reply from tech support within minutes! And they are not just answered some pretty stupid questions but actually helped to adjust settings to my needs. Even more important - the service interface is so well structured that parsing became a really easy thing especially for non-developer.

cheap and easy solution for parsing email data into google sheets and our database. Requires no codding/developer knowledge to up and run - much easier to work with requests submitted through a contact form on our website

Slavomír K.

"The best parsing program"

What do you like best?

I received every month 30 invoices. Every invoice I need upload to my economy app. It took me about 4 days every month. Now I create 1 email inbox for all incoming invoices and parseur send me data to my webhook from pdf invoices. Webhook is in integromat.com and then run my scenario and automated create invoices to the my economy app. It works perfect. The support is really quick and help me with regex.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything that I dislike

Email, documents its easy parsed. Now I can automated my email and saves me time

Lilian A.

"The best parsing program out there."

What do you like best?

We have been trying a lot of programs like this, but this is the one that we think is very useful and helpful. Parsing is easier with this software because of its features, and exporting data is really easy too. I like that we can use it in a bunch of other applications like Slack.

What do you dislike?

The ONLY thing that I dislike about this program is the design, which it is not actually a big deal, because everything else works perfectly and that's more important.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to make things faster and easier, then you definitely should use this program.

Our work has been easier since we started using Parseur, it's such a blessing to use this software!

Mikael K.

"Amazing Service and Team"

What do you like best?

As performant and user friendly as Parseur is as a service, the team behind the product are even better. Sylvestre and Sylvain have been incredible to work with and a huge help in getting my app off the ground by utilizing Parseur.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to report as of yet and I'm positive the team will continue to make Parseur one of the best email parsers available.

Parseur allows me to reliably parse email data specific to my application to provide an improved order management hub and experience for my clients. Without their service my app may not have been possible.

Sean D.

"Helps get basic data entry done quicker"

What do you like best?

For me, using Parseur means I spend less time on data entry between emails and spreadsheets. Integrating with Google Sheets is also a win for me! It's a much more user-friendly platform compared to other email parsers I've tried previously and seems much smarter also. The support is really quick and hands-on which is great.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything that I dislike - it does exactly what it says on the tin.

Data entry is quicker (instant!) and much more reliable. It's helped us coordinate information from different email sources into one spreadsheet with zero manual input from us.

"Simply Brilliant !! Easy to use, excellent customer service "

What do you like best?

I've been using rival software for quite a while and found it very complicated. After spending hours configuring straightforward tasks I was delighted to find Parseur. Complicated tasks can be configured in minutes and there technical support team are at hand to resolve any more complicated queries. I've no hesitation in recommending this software and only wish I found it sooner.

What do you dislike?

Nothing - it's just brilliant . Very easy to use, flawless software with no obvious faults so far

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You've made a great decision !

Parsing high volume emails which followed a similar theme

Brahim A.

"An outstanding accuracy"

What do you like best?

Tested many of this kind and I must admit this one is delivering the data with an outstanding accuracy. User experience is also quite good

What do you dislike?

If the free plan would provide 30 emails, it would be perfect for me to start hacking without having to pay immediately.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take it!

Creating a whole database from content rich emails I'm receiving.

"The best customer service"

What do you like best?

I tried to use the parser by myself and it was generally very straight forward. However, when I wasn't able to get it working exactly as I'd liked, I reached out to their customer support. Sylvain responded very quickly with the perfect answer to get me up and running.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything I disliked from this service.

We are planning to use parseur.com to integrate some data between an e-commerce site and a CRM backend.

Manny R.

"Great product, outstanding customer service!"

What do you like best?

Sylvestre went the extra mile to help us umplement the exact solution we needed.

What do you dislike?

So far so good! I am very stisfyed with the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it! It will save you time and money!

We automated email responses to inquires from our leads

Chris T.

"A clean and concise tool"

What do you like best?

It's a lightweight but effective tool. Brief learning curve, fast processing, great support.

What do you dislike?

Template management could be streamlined, but I honestly like the simplicity of the tool.

Parsing automated confirmation emails to run analytics.

"Great!"

What do you like best?

The usability, speed, and customer service are great. Sylvian did a great job!

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet. Everything has been great..

Collecting data through emails that usually would require manual data entry.

User in Management Consulting

"Easy to use, makes data handling really efficient"

What do you like best?

Great live support to help iron out first time glitches

What do you dislike?

Auto payment for each month subscription, but this was quickly resolved and I was refunded

Processing emails to check client data is correct and up to date.

Learning about Parseur.com?

* We monitor all Parseur.com reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.