PandaDoc

PandaDoc is an app that lets you build, track, and sign your docs all in one place. Automate your workflow, discover what sells with built-in analytics, and get legally binding signatures in minutes.

Work for PandaDoc?

Learning about PandaDoc?

PandaDoc Reviews

Ask PandaDoc a Question
Showing 307 PandaDoc reviews
PandaDoc review by Maritza H.
Maritza H.

"PandaDoc is a unique software. "

What do you like best?

It is implemented in the cloud is very pleasant for me and I can use it on my mobile, it is very versatile, simple and effective, its price is very competitive and in general to see its features offered, it is certainly a great tool to start my organization and we are in love with its intuitive interface because in it it is easier to find the documents and priorities of the day, what is being done and what is being done.

What do you dislike?

PandaDoc does not work with loads other than PDF, but for the rest its interface gives you an excellent, breakdown of outgoing documents, including sent and viewed and categorized, upload a document from the application to your signatures is simulated by drag and drop It also sends you notifications when the user saw the document.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has an electronic signature feature, it is important it allows you to execute proposals quickly, it is very easy to recommend this tool because it has been so useful that its small contras do not alter the productivity of the company, much less my team gets stuck in any activity, use it as a communication device and you will not regret it.

This software is able to easily track my proposals and documentation with my accounts, and my team works in a faster way, it is a good program, it is very easy, it is what has been most beneficial to my company when it comes to a committed job. It saves time and money and its very efficient customer service I can not complain.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about PandaDoc
PandaDoc review by Linda G.
Linda G.

"An easy online application for creating sharp, professional and interactive sales documents"

What do you like best?

The drag and drop functions make it very easy to plan and create documents. I don't have to worry about rigid formatting restrictions that are often present in traditional document creation software. The look of most of the templates look nice and professional and fit closely to many of our common business documents needs. With PandaDoc, we can keep most, if not all, or our sales collaboration, presentation, data analysis and follow-up activities in the digital space. I really like how PandaDoc gives us instant metrics on our documents' user interactions.

What do you dislike?

As far as my own experience creating documents with PandaDoc, I can't really think of anything to dislike. I know that might not be helpful, but it has so far worked very well for my sales documents. I'm not saying it's perfect, but I just haven't had any particularly negative experiences with it. I think for those that are incredibly poor with basic web browser forms, buttons and common computer functionality, they might find it hard to use. There may also be a downside when presenting a PandaDoc document to someone that isn't comfortable with technology.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are many types of sales presentation platforms out there now with DIY tools and metrics, but I think PandaDoc is one of the more flexible platforms that allows you to create common and effective sales documents while also giving you room to make unique statements.

I have been able to engaging and interactive sales documents without the need to perform integrate coding, set up databases or anything highly technical like that. I can put together a wide range of sales documents based on professional-looking templates, so I don't always have to start from scratch. When the viewer looks at the document, I can obtain interaction data about when they viewed certain documents and for how long. This helps me to gauge their interest in my presentation and allow me to follow up with them at an appropriate time.

What Proposal solution do you use?

PandaDoc review by Jared H.
Jared H.

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

I have been using Panda Doc for over a year now and I couldn't be happier. I took my time to find the best template based program for my contracts. Panda Doc had the best format by far. I recommend Panda Doc to anyone who has a high volume of work. You won't have to make any sacrifice with Panda. They are also super helpful getting a new user set up. Hats off to the Panda team for setting the standard.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that their mobile app could use some work. Right now the templates do not work on the mobile app. However, the regular website is still smart phone friendly. It's by no means a deal breaker and I'm sure the Panda team is working on it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Upgrade the mobile app.

Sending out over 25 contracts per day without having to handle paper or emails.

PandaDoc review by Renee C.
Renee C.

"Easy to use and integrate! "

What do you like best?

We use it for a few of our businesses. One is integrated with Salesforce and another we use to send out corporate docs. It's easy to setup and use and we never have problems with users who are receiving the documents opening and signing! That's the best experience for us - that the clients and businesses we work with can easily access and sign without issues or delays!

What do you dislike?

We honestly have not had any issues or concerns.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When researching, we found it offered all the capabilities we needed without the crazy cost other competitors charged. We haven't been disappointed and have two accounts for both of our companies.

We are able to keep our corporate docs stored and easily created for various clients and businesses we work with. We love the ability to track the receival and engagement with the document, so we know how to follow up best

PandaDoc review by Taylor K.
Taylor K.

"The best document management software"

What do you like best?

Super easy to use, but very powerful. They continually add features and make improvements, but not overwhelmingly. They are intelligent additions and the number of functional integrations continues to grow. It really is the best global solution and investment. We use PandaDoc for all our agreements with clients. We also used it for proposals, but we wanted more functionality, so we used it strictly for agreements.

What do you dislike?

Several customers have had problems not receiving the contracts in their email, there is also a list of errors that I need to start writing them as I go, but I did not realize that I would get a survey. Customer support is slow to respond when I need a signed contract quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would like other companies to be encouraged to try this product because it has the ability to have mandatory fields, signatures and also include an email is excellent. I like that it tracks what still needs to be completed.

Every day, I create some proposals and Pandadoc has facilitated the task of modeling what works well, keeping track of who has received and reviewed a proposal, as well as see who has signed it. Who does not like that?

PandaDoc review by Anny S.
Anny S.

"New and very useful app that will make your work much simpler: PandaDoc"

What do you like best?

PandaDoc is an innovative application, useful for our organization. We add that it is quite fast and accessible, thanks to its prices it adapts to small projects in development, it adapts to other CRM softwares which is an advantage for us. We like this new way of signing documents, it is totally online and reliable.

What do you dislike?

There is no greater criticism than the delays it had in updating itself, and that its electronic signatures function is a little outdated, bordering on the superficial. In spite of that it is a good investment.We hope that you take into consideration the criticism of technical support, which is more efficient when responding. This way they will be able to captivate many other organizations with their good services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nuestro equipo de trabajo la recomienda, somos capaces de hacer el trabajo y las tareas mas eficientemente.

It has given us a lot of support with the templates and the power to save the prices, the signatures in lines are exactly what we needed. PandaDoc is a good software which we are getting a lot of profit from.

PandaDoc review by Anthony M.
Anthony M.

"Quote Roller"

What do you like best?

Once its set up correctly, you can breeze through sending quotes. It does have a dashboard so you can see the newest quotes that your team has sent out. It also will start creating a database of the accounts you send quotes to. This is good for when you are sending renewals out.

What do you dislike?

It's definitely dated, there's a lot of things it is lacking. (Signatures, formatting, etc). I've had to call customer support a few times and it's not always to get them on the phone. Their parent company bought this I believe and you have to call a different line to get support. The typically respond in a few business days. Sometimes it's nice to talk to a person though.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Always look at 3 products before choosing.

We use this to keep signed agreements on file. We also need to make sure our customers understand what they are signing up for and what the specific terms are. Its helped us out in a few cases when we need to go back and verify either what the customer signed up for or if there was a dispute on an agreement.

PandaDoc review by Jonathan P.
Jonathan P.

"Excellent proposal sending and tracking product"

What do you like best?

- Content library lets you manage fields and media that you use frequently in proposals

- Templates let you easily streamline the proposal process

- Proposal analytics lets you see who's viewed your proposal

- Pandadoc supports e-signatures so you don't need to also send a DocuSign

- You can collect payments through your proposals using Stripe

What do you dislike?

- There's not a lot of design customization ability for the proposals

- Tables and pricing tables are difficult to customize and you cannot copy/paste these elements

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great tool for managing the beginning of your sales process if you send out a lot of proposals. If you don't need clients to pay through your proposals, perhaps another option will be more affordable.

PandaDoc helped us streamline our sales process, especially the initial steps of our process where we qualify prospects into opportunities.

With PandaDoc, we can send leads a proposal once we receive a sales call request. We're able to create streamlined proposals with pricing options depending on the goals and constraints of the client's budget during the sales call.

If prospects accept a proposal, they can also sign the document and pay through Stripe on the PandaDoc itself, allowing us to track the win and loss rate of the proposals we send out, and easily quantify how much money PandaDoc helps us make.

PandaDoc review by Allison S.
Allison S.

"PandaDoc is great for customer experience"

What do you like best?

I love that the proposal and contract can go together! The updates are so easy and the e-sign is also easy! My clients always mention how user friendly it is for them, which is super important to me! The customization is really important to me, as well.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that bothers me has been a few times when I wanted to save a proposal, but remove the client because they had decided to book someone else, and that's not an option.

Recommendations to others considering the product

PandaDoc is really easy to use (SO easy) and it looks nice!! It is user friendly for both me as the business and for my clients.

I'm able to make fully custom proposals for my clients that are super easy to adjust! Also, the easy e-sign helps my clients book me a WHOLE lot faster than what I was doing before!!

PandaDoc review by Gerardo H.
Gerardo H.

"Sales processes faster, safer and with related firms."

What do you like best?

Undoubtedly PandaDoc is a great software, and what I like the most is to be able to link other softwares with this one in order to speed up our sales process by providing the best experience, its library features, contacts and templates are excellent

What do you dislike?

I would like to have more power of personalization, I like how your design is but I do not rule out the possibility of improving it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We made a difficult, risky but worthwhile decision, PandaDoc is a software with everything a company needs, its integrations make it better and better. 100% recommended...

The monitoring, analysis and all sales processes have changed for the better, PandaDoc has linked with each part of our company to improve the way we work, there are no complaints in that part, it meets all the requirements.

PandaDoc review by Alejandro D.
Alejandro D.

"Pandadoc - Great e-Sign solution"

What do you like best?

I really like their UI and ease of use. Templates are very easy to build, and very professional looking right out of the box. The Salesforce integration is very good as well. It can automatically update Opportunities based on the document status, and automatically attaches a copy of the executed document to the Opp once it's signed.

What do you dislike?

It's a little on the expensive side, but you get what you pay for, the functionality if top notch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you use a SalesForce, check out the capabilities of your e-Sig solution. Most of them charge for the integration and don't provide nearly as much functionality for a lot higher price.

We are getting signed contracts back much quicker, and in turn allowing our sales people to spend more time selling.

PandaDoc review by Richard C.
Richard C.

"Great document management software"

What do you like best?

Content library gives you a chance to oversee fields and media that you use as often as possible in proposition. Layouts let you effectively streamline the proposition procedure. Proposition examination gives you a chance to see who's seen your proposition. Pandadoc bolsters e-marks so you don't have to likewise send a DocuSign. You can gather installments through your proposition utilizing Stripe. The Salesforce combination is generally amazing also.

What do you dislike?

It's somewhat on the costly side, yet you get what you pay for, the usefulness if first class.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I use it for my proposition, gathering data and contracts. We profit by having it across the board place. Again we use it to send recommendations, so it gives us a qualification directly from the earliest starting point. Movement following expands deals speed since I can close quicker. Snappy approach to make basic sell sheets. Spares time and builds deals. It basically lessens the time expected to produce reports for your customers.

Getting ready and sending proposition a lot quicker and precise than previously. It additionally makes our customers' life simpler for marking and sending back records. Pandadoc is an absolute necessity have apparatus for the general procedure of proposition the executives. Getting marked contracts back a lot snappier, and thusly permitting our sales reps to invest more energy selling.

PandaDoc review by Tunç U.
Tunç U.

"It's a must-have tool for proposal management."

What do you like best?

One of the best features of Pandadoc is providing you to track documents with detailed analytics after sent.

You can track easily, who viewed the document, when, and how much time spent on which section of the document. The company keeps developing the software and adding new features continuously.

What do you dislike?

There is almost nothing to dislike. But it would have been better to be able to add some rich media content like slideshows or other kind of interactivity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly recommended using Pandadoc for accurate and consistent proposal management.

With Pandadoc, we are preparing and sending proposals much faster and accurate than before. It also makes our clients' life easier for signing and sending back documents. Pandadoc is a must-have tool for the overall process of proposal management.

PandaDoc review by Anne B.
Anne B.

"Create smart professional documents "

What do you like best?

I truly like how PandaDoc gives us moment measurements on our archives' client communications. The simplified capacities make it extremely simple to design and make reports. I don't need to stress over unbending organizing limitations that are frequently present in conventional archive creation programming. The vibe of the vast majority of the layouts look pleasant and expert and fit near a considerable lot of our basic business reports needs. With PandaDoc, we can keep most, if not all, or our business coordinated effort, introduction, information investigation and follow-up exercises in the computerized space.

What do you dislike?

I'm not saying it's ideal, yet I simply haven't had an especially negative encounters with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easy to use for both me as the business and for my customers. I would recommend.

I can get association information about when they saw certain reports and for to what extent. I have had the capacity to drawing in and intelligent deals records without the need to perform coordinate coding, set up databases or anything very specialized that way. I can assemble a wide scope of offers reports dependent on expert looking formats, so I don't generally need to begin starting with no outside help. At the point when the watcher takes a gander at the archive.

PandaDoc review by Greg H.
Greg H.

"Love PandaDoc"

What do you like best?

I love the flexibility of designing our proposals. I mostly love that I can include videos inside the container of panda. Sets us apart and communicates the excellence we value.

I also appreciate the email tracking of who opens the document and when.

The mobile app is INCREDIBLE. As good if not better than the website. Works flawlessly.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, more than once, people have not gotten our pandadoc because their email filtered it as spam. :/ That's a real bummer.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Depends on what you need... for us, it is way better than attaching a PDF.

They give you a healthy review time. We used it with potential clients and got responses ABOUT the proposal... so that sold us.

We use it for our proposals, gathering information and contracts.

We benefit from having it all in one place.

Again we use it to send proposals, so it gives us a distinction right from the beginning.

PandaDoc review by John S.
John S.

"Time saver. Helps close business!"

What do you like best?

Integration with Hubspot is a huge help -- I can literally send agreements and proposals from HubSpot with deep personalization tokens in a flash. The ability to have payment set up in the doc is also amazing. However, PandaDoc lets me know when my prospect opens the document, which allows me to call and close business. A serious sales tool with a big force multiplier effect for salespeople.

What do you dislike?

The only real issue I have is not being able to send e-sign proposals from my business email -- they are sent from a PandaDoc email address. I find that I typically have to email the prospect separately to look out for the PandaDoc so they know what they are looking for. Obviously you can also save to PDF and send a PDF, but then you don't have the e-sign efficiency.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Evaluate how much time your company spends writing proposals and contracts. The setup can seem daunting, but it's actually quite easy. If you invest the time, it pays off in the first week of use.

Custom proposals a fraction of the time using templates. Activity tracking increases sales velocity because I can close faster. Quick way to create simple sell sheets. Saves time and increases sales.

PandaDoc review by Nick H.
Nick H.

"Great for quickly creating repeating documents"

What do you like best?

We use PandaDoc for our pricing indication documents and statement of works. The best part is how the system can get a certified digital signature on our contracts without requiring the customer to print, scan and email them back to us.

The creation of your documents is easy and when you have settled on a template it is very quick to generate it again and again for your customers. It also links to our CRM system (Zoho CRM), which means that a "Send with PandaDoc" button appears within our leads and deals panel. When pressed, it will connect the created document to the contact and use some of the details from that contact within the contract using "Tokens". On average, we save approximately 20 minutes per document that we create using PandaDoc over using MS Word.

PandaDoc also notifies you if a customer Opens, Signs or questions a document via the email link that they are sent. This is very useful for knowing that you customer is actually progressing with the contract. You also can see how much time they spent on each page. This means that you can work out what parts of your documents are confusing and may need improvement.

Overall, it is a nice, easy to use, connected service that will save you time.

What do you dislike?

The main annoyance is when you are creating tables within your documents, and you press "Tab" to move to the next column. It doesn't move you there, but instead takes you to the next "User" input field which is completely not relevant when you are creating a new document.

The search functionality is a little bit limited if you are looking at the dashboard. You need to switch to the document or contact section to search for a particular user or document. Which is a bit of a pain if you have forgotten who/what you have sent to your clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Have a quick look to see if your CRM system integrates with PandaDoc, though you can use it in isolation, it is much better if its linked up.

PandaDoc simply reduces the time needed to generate documents for your clients. It means that we are able to take an enquiry, and in the same call generate and send a pricing indication document. Or after a demonstration, we are able to quickly create a contract for the work that they can review.

PandaDoc review by Nathalie N.
Nathalie N.

"Easiest and faster way to send and track quotations"

What do you like best?

The interface : it is easy to use, design friendly, the library and templates are amazing to save time. My collegues and I are use the same templates and library so we are sure we say the same thing to clients. The price tables are great with check box, our clients love them.

What do you dislike?

Some of my quotations arrive as a spam, so my futurs clients never receive them. There are bug with the typography (the size of the text change for no reason, the bold appears or disappear for no reason, etc).

The fact we can't add discounts (only one is permitted, I'd like to add a second discount category on my prices tables). Also some of my clients do not understand they can download or forward the document (it is not clear enough). It would be great if we can translate the buttons in french (some of our clients doesn't speak english).

Before it was harder and longer to send quotations. Now, we sell easily our products because we can insert easily pictures and videos which is very important for our business. It's also easier to work with collegues because they use the pre-made templates. So, to resume, we save time and close deals faster

PandaDoc review by Nathan P.
Nathan P.

"Great quoting and proposal software - email interface a bit lacking."

What do you like best?

The quoting function that allows clients to electronically sign to accept or pay immediately by credit card is great. It has streamlined our approvals process and our payment receipts for new projects.

What do you dislike?

Emailing from Pandadocs needs a lot of development. The system emails that clients receive have very little editing options and looks pretty ugly. Also the sending email cannot be set. it comes from a pandadocs email address. It does not say do not reply, so we have had a few cases where clients have tried sending emails to that address and they get lost.

The reporting is not very good. It is hard to search for old documents and you cannot access a report to work out percentage of documents that have been signed etc.

We wanted customers to be able to accept quotes online and sign for them. And also have customers pay if required so that we did not lose the clients between quote acceptance and prepayment. This has happened and it is a much smoother process now.

PandaDoc review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"It is a great on-line platform for creating documents and contracts"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, it is possible to create templates quickly and simply, , it is user friendly and easy to use and has saved us a lot of time and energy with traditional contractual processes.

What do you dislike?

It is not always intuitive when you first start to use it and requires a little bit of practice and someone to show you the ropes, after that it is plain sailing. Sometimes our clients are not sure how to use it when we send them contracts to sign the first time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a go you won't be diasappointed

To be able to send contracts instantly and receive them back signed alomost immediately, the benefits are we no longer need to send documents by fax or post (cost and time saving) all of our existing template that we usedpreviously were very time consuming to fill in and had to prepared individually with Pandadocs its a breeze

PandaDoc review by Agency in Design
Agency in Design

"Solid Companion"

What do you like best?

Overall, Pandadoc is definitely a great product. It has made the process of writing, sending and signing proposals very simple. I also like the fact that they are stored in one place just in case I ever need them again.

It isn't very buggy and works smoothly most of the time. However, there are a few features I would love for them to add.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, the templates don't offer much flexibility and options. Working with tables is frustrating in some parts and I wish it was an easy popup with options over the table instead of the side table.

I would also wish for more collaboration tools and a cleaner email that the client gets when receiving the proposal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to streamline your proposals and quickly sign clients, Pandadoc will be of great help.

I love being able to quickly, write professional looking proposals. It is easy to share them with my partners before sending to clients. I also love the clean presentation when the client opens the proposal to sign.

PandaDoc review by User

"Simple, straightforward, but robust"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to create templates, drag an drop elements we've built into documents to account for varied types of agreements and contracts.

What do you dislike?

There's a bit of a learning curve to it. Like I just recently found out about the 'self service' link option for customers to click on and fill out themselves. I also recently learned how/where to create message templates for the customer when you send off a document.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get proper training first, there's a lot to it.

1) We needed a company standard for our agreements and contracts

2) We needed a quick and easy way to collaborate and iterate, as we do consulting, support, and sell SaaS

3) It's great to see when a customer actually looks at a document vs emailing or calling and saying "did you have a chance to review?"

4) E-signing is *way* better than the ol' wet signature complete with misaligned scanned pages that are in the wrong order

PandaDoc review by Candice A.
Candice A.

"Easy to use & Features you didn't know you needed"

What do you like best?

Pandadoc is similar to some other electronic signature programs I've tried, but way easier to use. I love being able to create templates that are quick to edit and send on the go. And the chat function lets me communicate quickly with a client; directly on the document versus via email or phone. I feel like I have more flexibility and creative options with Pandadoc.

What do you dislike?

The only function that I have found not ready yet is being able to send a template link within an email and the template include the Upload function. We have marketing emails that we send and we have our contract in the email via the template embed link. Partners are not able to upload attachments using that template link. It's not a major hurdle though. They can fully upload anything I need if I send them the document directly in Pandadoc rather than a template in an email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this product. It was easy to get started and very user friendly. The Pandadoc team is great about providing product knowledge and support, as well as taking feedback and any suggestions into account.

We hire independent sales agents around the country. Pandadoc has streamlined our recruiting process by allowing us to create a template of our agreement and easily edit and add notes when sending to prospective partners. Having a contract completed electronically is much more clean and legible than one filled out by hand. I can also track what documents were sent to partners and on what date by referencing their contact details within Pandadoc.

PandaDoc review by Christopher P.
Christopher P.

"Cut time managing contracts in half"

What do you like best?

I was able to cut my time managing contracts in half, and spend more time supporting client decision making and building relationships as a result! The consistency I was able to create not only the sales process and my team but for my fulfillment team was the most surprising part of using Pandadoc. Now our contracts with clients have become usable at each point in the client engagement and our team are more harmonized with what the client actually expects. This has driven overall profitability up for our firm but more importantly, our clients are happier and we are getting more and better referrals. Who knew a contracting platform could create that much value!

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a more fluid team option. I was disappointed that I didn't get the final support I requested from sales/implementation. I use Hubspot Marketing, Sales, and CRM. This integration with Pandadoc is incredible. I rely on pulling in fields from Hubspot to create most of the agreements we author. I still haven't been able to pull in fields from the deal cards in Hubspot and feel like Pandadoc dropped the ball in supporting that complete integration. I'm still thrilled overall, but know this could have had more attention and support from the company to us as the customer.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Work to get a committed implementation specialist. Parts of our platform still are unusable because they were not able to follow through on calls with me to solve a technical implementation challenge with my Hubspot account.

I used to spend 16-20 hours per month creating and redrafting contracts and agreements with clients and investors. Now with templates and the Hubspot integration, I spend less than 30 minutes a week creating better, more useable agreements. Totally streamlined my process and the receiving party's experience.

PandaDoc review by Rhidian J.
Rhidian J.

"Transformative to our business. Dynamics integration good but could be better"

What do you like best?

We like the very good merge of data from dynamics, including the pricing table from our selected products. The drag and drop from the content library is brilliant and works very well. It also allows us to quickly create and send proposals from tablets as well as desktops. The chase function (send reminder) is excellent. Using templates and rapidly generating proposals is very effective. The support on the rare occasions when we have needed it has been rapid and useful.

What do you dislike?

The integration with dynamics is one way and uses an iframe. It cannot update the status of a deal to "Won" and we cannot reference the document status (draft, sent, viewed, completed etc.) within Dynamics for reporting. We can see it on the iframe but we would prefer it talk directly to the CRM. They sometimes roll out updates that change the way dashboards etc. work in quite dramatic fashion and this is confusing for some of our users. The document search function could be better too. Once a proposal has been created we cannot change the target person in Dynamics and refresh, we have to start again or make the change in Pandadoc and this is irritating. There is a lot of trial and error in checking how documents will "page-break" when printed. This requires downloading as PDF, testing the page breaks and trying again. Normally takes three attempts to get it right, we would like an easier way of doing it. The workflow for signatures (allowing forwarding and for another party to sign) has to be set on every document, not at a template level.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We did a lot of evaluation of different products and found that for our requirements - linking to Dynamics CRM, having e-signature and drag and drop content - Pandadoc was by far the best value solution for us.

We now do 90% of our deals through Pandadoc e-signatures, proposal generation is approx 4x faster than it was before and proposals are more consistent. The approval process lets us spot errors and fix them quickly. Our proposals are more professional than they have ever been.

PandaDoc review by Zoe Natalie M.
Zoe Natalie M.

"Increase in the rates of profits. An excellent solution!"

What do you like best?

It is an excellent product because it allows us to generate a budget and reports with our completed elements. We can also scrape the date on which we sent the reports and the time when the clients saw the report. The CRM system that we are currently using is successfully integrated with PandaDoc. We have also greatly accelerated the process of creating financial proposals, the truth is we are very happy with this software.

What do you dislike?

It has been a bit difficult for our team to learn how to use this software, we also note that PandaDoc does not have the necessary number of design tools. Also not all the Design Tools are easy to use for all users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Considering the positive results since the implementation of PandaDoc I am 100% sure to recommend it. Although at times we have had some problems due to the lack of design tools, I am very safe and I want to continue using PandaDoc to speed up our business processes. "I recommend it because I just love it."

The words speak for themselves, since PandaDoc is ideal to speed up the work. Previously our work was manual, which generated many delays and losses of money. PandaDoc is highly efficient to create reports and to know when customers saw the report. In short, PandaDoc generates a positive ROI in a very short time. Highly recommended.

PandaDoc review by Janey W.
Janey W.

"Great management software. "

What do you like best?

Overly simple to utilize, however incredible. They persistently include highlights and make enhancements, however not overwhelmingly. They are smart increments and the quantity of practical mixes keeps on developing. It truly is the best worldwide arrangement and speculation. We use PandaDoc for every one of our concurrences with customers. We additionally utilized it for proposition, however we needed greater usefulness, so we utilized it entirely for understandings.

What do you dislike?

A few clients have had issues not accepting the agreements in their email

Recommendations to others considering the product

I might want different organizations to be urged to attempt this item since it can have required fields, marks and furthermore incorporate an email is magnificent. I like that it tracks what still should be finished.

Consistently, I make a few proposition and Pandadoc has encouraged the errand of displaying what functions admirably, monitoring who has gotten and surveyed a proposition, just as observe who has marked it.

PandaDoc review by Maddy R.
Maddy R.

"Half way there"

What do you like best?

It's great that it helps store all of our client contracts in one place, it's been very useful and we've even built custom integrations to connect PD with our internal DB.

What do you dislike?

I wish clients could request or create edits directly to the contracts themselves. We've found this as a major downfall of the system..

Our clients need to redline & markup our contracts as well as pass through their law departments before final approval & signing but, this functionality isn't currently supported and because of this, we've had to go back to using Word Docx which include track changes etc.

standardization on contracts - helps keep everyone on the same page.

PandaDoc review by Rachel M.
Rachel M.

"PandaDoc's ease of use has greatly improved our proposal building process"

What do you like best?

I most like the drag and drop functionality. The ability to quickly look up items from my content library or catalog in order to add them to what I'm working on makes the process go so much faster. My proposals are extremely long winded so having commonly used item descriptions at the click of a mouse is extremely important. I normally start with a template then rework it into a tailored proposal using the blocks of content I have saved.

What do you dislike?

When downloading a proposal into PDF format there are times when entire blocks of content are missing. I'm not sure why this happens but it makes for a very frustrating problem when I'm dealing with customers who need a physical copy printed for them. We've also ended up with signed proposals that have only been glanced at. I don't think everyone reads what they're clicking on so they accidentally sign when they aren't supposed to.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take advantage of the trial so you can get to know the product. I was able to get an extension of the trial in order for my boss to see it in action and approve of purchasing a subscription.

The biggest issue with our proposals is time and word processing. In the past they have taken hours to put together but now, thanks to PandaDoc, can be practically thrown together with very little time or effort. I can construct a proposal that is visually appealing and easy to navigate in as little as 20 minutes. Our customers have responded very positively to PandaDoc.

PandaDoc review by Leah K.
Leah K.

"Great for electronic signatures. Lacking visual customization options"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is for our clients to receive, review, and sign off on orders, contracts and more. It's also great the way you can save visuals and sections of documents into the content library for easy future use.

What do you dislike?

The layout & graphic options are extremely limited making it hard to align templates with brand guidelines. Even simple things like the inability to have side-by-side tables for comparison, or the inability to select colours by HEX or RGB - you're limited to a very restricted colour pallet. The template building tools are also somewhat difficult to use - they certainly aren't very intuitive. It feels like the UI was designed by a developer rather than a UI designer accustomed to thinking about user experience and flow.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you do not have strict brand colours and other guidelines and need a solution for electronic signatures, proposals, quotes, contracts, etc. then go for it! However, if you are looking for a tool that you can customize and require brand adherence, make sure PandaDoc can accommodate what you need before purchasing, or consider other solutions.

Pandadoc has reduced the graphic design load on our marketing department. Now, designs can be done once as templates and elements in the content library, and our sales and executive teams are able to create their own proposals, quotes, presentations, and more without asking for graphics support the majority of the time. Pandadoc has also been amazing in increasing our ability to get contracts and quotes signed quickly via electronic signature. We're happy to be rid of paper contracts and complicated filing systems.

PandaDoc review by Jen B.
Jen B.

"Easy way to send and receive docs! "

What do you like best?

PandaDoc is super easy to use! It's a great tool to use to create service agreements, invoices, and other important documents. There is an additional page that shows who signed for the e-signature which is very helpful for our records and due diligence. Our company also uses HubSpot, so PandaDoc is an easy integration into the deals we've already created in our CRM. When using PandaDoc, I found it very easy to make templates using tokens and fields without having to search for the answers - nice user interface.

What do you dislike?

When we send out invoices, there is no overall report for taxes of invoices paid. That is my one major complaint with PandaDoc.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

PandaDoc had a recent dashboard update, making it even easier to use. It's helpful when creating templates and keeping track of what was sent, viewed, received, and paid all at the click of a button.

We were looking for an easy-to-use resource to send and receive invoices and service agreements with an e-signature feature. With easy integration into a system we were already using, we found PandaDoc to be the perfect solution.

PandaDoc review by Max J. J.
Max J. J.

"PandaDoc Has Stopped My From Going Grey"

What do you like best?

PandaDoc is one of the best products that a salesperson can have. The quality of the features it offers in combination with the reasonable price point makes it a no-brainer for startups and small businesses. The value of the signature flow is almost immeasurable. One of the most significant issues that I had was my salespeople sending out proposals without my authorization. Now with the signing order, all proposals have to go to may and be signed before they can go out to the customer. Another great feature is the ability to know when somebody has received the document and viewed it. This has been especially helpful in the case of trying to collect payment by way of authorization form. In the past, we had no way to know if the client was receiving their authorization form and now we do.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I would like to see added on all of the service plans is a customized URL so that my clients don't see the PandaDoc URL when signing contracts. Otherwise, I rate this product a 9.9 out 10

Recommendations to others considering the product:

At the very least give it a shot. PandaDoc offers a variety of templates for you to choose from. This is especially helpful if you are a new business and have not had any contracts or proposals developed.

When we first started the company we were doing our proposals via PDF, InDesign, and even more documents. We found panda dock uploaded PDF templates of our existing proposals to their system and were able to customize them. This way we could retain the branding that we had already created while taking part in the ease and flexibility of PandaDoc.

PandaDoc review by User

"Brilliant product to use for a new business."

What do you like best?

The functionality of the system and the ability to track our customer interaction is excellent. The standard templates have saved us a lot of time along with the library of items that we uploaded.

We have been able to upload multiple documents and the added features they bring out only enhance the experience of using PandaDoc.

What do you dislike?

The main one is that when we win an order we want to be able to export the cost tables and then use this as part of contract management report, this function is not available yet.This is not an estimating system, please don't think it is, you will still need to provide excel sheets etc.

There has been a couple of issues with images going missing from the library.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider what you want the system to do, estimate, design, track etc.

The main aspect is speed, we have been able to service more customers with accurate proposals.

PandaDoc review by Cullen C.
Cullen C.

"PandaDoc has a great product and great customer service."

What do you like best?

The ease of using PandaDoc's service is perhaps the most important. People are looking for simplicity and convenience and I have found this service to meet both of those needs for both myself and my customers.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a few more of the add-ons become available for the entry level price range. I have a one man business and I do not need a lot of the add-ons that come with the two higher tier subscriptions but I would be interested in using some of the apps that are not available to me currently. But they are not worth the extra cost to upgrade my subscription.

Getting contracts and quotes signed quickly and easily. I have saved a lot of time and money by being able to send quotes and contracts to customers and most importantly, being able to get legal e-signatures, without having to go back out to my customer's location personally.

PandaDoc review by Dean D.
Dean D.

"Great way to send proposals"

What do you like best?

The catalogue and inventory are great. When set up properly can save a lot of time

What do you dislike?

The title page and its limitations regarding design

Downloading to PDF really messes up the document layout. Even with page breaks its really time to consume to get it right. Maybe an indication of the A4 page whilst in the document would be handy.

If a customer accepts the proposal but not through panadadoc, there is no way to change the doc to accept, it just stays there. Same goes if the payment doesn't match up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have time to set up your pricing etc. It works really well but only if you put the time in in the first place.

saving time sending quotes

saving a lot of time by setting up the catalog and pricing tables

PandaDoc review by User in Computer Software

"PandaDoc is a really great tool! "

What do you like best?

It's a relatively simple UI and it pretty intuitive for the most part. Really easy to make edits and changes once you get the hang of it. It's also super flexible which I like.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the tokens don't get filled in when populating from the CRM, so you have to re-enter them. Also, it's not always intuitive on how to clone a section of the PandaDoc and or Clone the entire PandaDoc to make quick and easy changes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend PandaDoc all the time to Insightly customers.

It allows me to populate a contract pretty quick and send it to my customer to e-sign. This saves me a ton of time having to create this in another system (pulls data from CRM) and can speed up the signing process because it's not a manual signature process.

PandaDoc review by Marcus B.
Marcus B.

"Easy to use - way better than DocuSign"

What do you like best?

I think PandaDoc is an amazing platform for any team size. It allows you to save templates that can be edited on the fly - you can add in or take out portions of a contract that don't pertain to a deal. Unlike DocuSign, it's not a preloaded template - you can actually edit internally.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much to dislike about PandaDoc other than I really wish they would add more math abilities in every row you create. Would love open formatting where you can set up formulas (i.e. when you change the quantity, it auto changes the cost).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it - leave DocuSign alone. This is the much better route for your team.

We are sending all of our pricing proposals through PandaDoc. It provides clarity on our product, and services.

PandaDoc review by Nate P.
Nate P.

"Great for contracts, not terrible for proposals"

What do you like best?

The content library is really helpful and fairly easy to create new elements for, tagging system is useful for finding work across clients

What do you dislike?

Ability to do nice layouts and designs is pretty limited. It can be a little clunky to harvest and update proposal components in the content library.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool for creating and sending contracts. Little bit of a learning curve to get the content library and product library setup, then it is pretty fast.

SOWs for 1099/contractors, sows for clients, some proposals for clients, employment agreements for new hires. We have explored doing MSA's with the tool, and those are so/so.

PandaDoc review by Spencer W.
Spencer W.

"Contracts closed in seconds!"

What do you like best?

PandaDoc allows me to send contracts to clients one time! Because I get to dictate where all the initials, signatures etc ago, they never miss a spot and I never have to resend and ask for things to be completed.

What do you dislike?

The app is a little funky on Apple and I can't upload via the App. No pre set message option, I work in sales, and often time use a standard script.

Recommendations to others considering the product

uploading via the app

Getting signed proposal back in a timely manner. Getting change orders signed and processed has become so much less of a hassle!

PandaDoc review by User in Internet

"Easy to use and ensures brand standards are met with consistency across the sales team. "

What do you like best?

The interface is the best part of the tool. It's easy to use and looks great. The templates are a huge time saver and it's simple to customize each agreement while maintaining brand standards. I also really liked the internal approval process. It was reassuring knowing that all proposals and agreements sent out would first go to my manager.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that emails come from a panda doc email address and not my work email. I have found that sometimes the emails get lost in spam OR just lost in their inbox because they don't know it's coming from me. I've had to follow up with quite a few prospects to make sure they received it and to help them find it in their inbox.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It does take some initial time to setup. The most time consuming part is creating templates, but once they are done it is so easy to create proposals and agreements (basically dragging and dropping)

It's helped reduce the time spent on proposals, while ensuring brand standards are met and consistence across the sales team.

PandaDoc review by Christian K.
Christian K.

"Strong tool for document creation"

What do you like best?

Templates, Hubspot integration, ability to quickly customize documents, payment feature, signature feature

What do you dislike?

There are not as many styles and fonts available as there would be in a word document so if you want your docs to look exactly like them, Panda Doc cannot always provide that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set up your templates with tokens or use the integrations they have. Do not copy and paste your old document in and expect it to look exactly the same in Panda Doc, rather take time to build your own document templates that look the way you would want them to.

Document creation and signatures

Creating new customer Agreements

PandaDoc review by David C.
David C.

"Great for contract and document management"

What do you like best?

Easy and low-cost for e-signature of contracts for our team. It is fairly easy for our customers to manage and sign, I've never had any questions regarding the e-sig process which means its working great!

What do you dislike?

Wish it had more robust proposal management and ways to self-guide prospects through a process. So it will step them through a proposal, enter credit card, sign, etc. Also, the Hubspot integration went away

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definetly consider it for easy to use e-signature

This stores and houses all our customer SaaS contracts. This is how we ensure we are within contract obligations when it comes time to service and support. The entire company has access and can easily search and find customer contracts.

PandaDoc review by User in Media Production
User in Media Production

"Needs some work, but overall a very useful business product"

What do you like best?

We use PandaDoc with CRM and I love using these two together, it's makes the invoicing process seamless for me and saves everyone lots of time!

What do you dislike?

A big problem is that with some of our clients, PandaDoc e-mails seem to go right to spam, which is really kind of odd and quite an inconvenience when you're sending an invoice that needs to be pad straight away.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just know that everything will not work seamlessly all the time. We use PandaDoc with CRM, there are glitches that at times are pretty frustrating. But it's nothing a little patience and troubleshooting doesn't fix.

PandaDoc helps us integrate quotes and invoices together into our job data within CRM so everything is in one place and it's great!

PandaDoc review by Nicolas C.
Nicolas C.

"Great Product - Some Key Features Still Missing"

What do you like best?

What I like best is the document builder features. The structure they gave to the product with the Templates and the content library I think is very useful because it lets you slightly change each document on specific sections which is something that happens a lot. I mean, templates work as a baseline document and then you can have multiple content library items that you pull in when needed.

What do you dislike?

There are key features that I feel are missing. Nonetheless I have spoken to them several times and they've said to me that all of the features I mentioned are already on the roadmap of the product, in fact they delivered one of those in the last update. Things like document signature deadline, live collaborative document editing, task/comment assignment to other team members when building a document. Those three are the key missing features.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The most important part of the process is to create the content library and the templates before sending the sales reps into it. Otherwise they'll sing in and won't know what to do. That was important for me during the on-boarding. Additionally don't forget to integrate it to other tools like your CRM.

The one thing we are solving is the way we are building and sending out comercial proposals. With Pandadoc we have everything organized and all the documents in the proper folders, so you can go back to them easily and see what's happing with the document. Also all the different templates already built in makes it very easy for the sales reps to build proposals in no-time.

Additionally the Human Resources Department is using Pandadoc for employee documentation. We've been using it as the formal company's employee documentation platform and it's been great.

PandaDoc review by Dennis V.
Dennis V.

"Best proposal tool for digital marketing agencies."

What do you like best?

1. Pricing Catalog: Easily create multiple levels of pricing in order to deliver consistent pricing of your services to all your prospects and customers.

2. Content Library: Simplify managing reusable content for marketing and statement of work sections within your proposal.

3. Payment integration: Collect initial deposit payments and credit card information securely with their Stripe integration.

4. Proposal Templates: Sales reps can save a tone of time by creating and using proposal templates.

5. CRM integration: Auto-populates customer information from contact, account, lead and opportunity records from your CRM system.

What do you dislike?

It can be a little pricey for small digital marketing agencies but you can definitely get an ROI based on the time saved.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Best solution for digital marketing agencies.

This is by far the best proposal solution for digital marketing agencies.

It helps us speed up the proposal, statement of work creation, agreement authorization and payment process by 4x.

PandaDoc review by Mariano D.
Mariano D.

"Panda Doc - document management and e-signatures at its finest"

What do you like best?

I like several of the features this product offers:

* The e-signature implementation is easy and clear both for us and for customers.

* Very happy with the security and organization of the product

* The editor is great - SO many online document editors really leave a lot to be desired - PandaDocs created an editor that is clean and easy to use

* Their support is fantastic

* I love the ever evolving feature set and the continued set of new features that are offered.

What do you dislike?

A couple of things that are areas for improvement:

* I think I'd like the ability to collaborate on documents better - especially in real time, as you would for Google Docs. I know this is a tall order, and it doesn't detract from how I feel about he solution.

* The ability to rename documents after they've been signed. This is not so much a problem for documents that are being created and then sent to a customer for signature, but if a document is created automatically (because it is integrated directly in a website and requires only a link for a customer to sign), there is no way to rename those documents once they've been signed.

* The ability to embed documents is limited to uploaded PDFs - you can't embed a document you created in Pandadocs. Again, not something that's big enough to detract from my recommendation, but worth mentioning.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have ANY document management needs that require eSignatures, Panda Doc is the way to go. They have an EXCELLENT support team that will help you with any of your needs, and you'll find new and different ways to use their software to engage you customers and anyone else that needs to sign documentation for you.

For a long time, having our customers sign sales contracts was a real pain and required that we have customers sign, print, and scan or fax back documents for our records. They would then have to be countersigned by us, re-scanned, and re-sent. Managing the paper trail was a nightmare and time-consuiming.

I had looked for a long time for an e-sign solution that would allow me to create dynamic sales documents on demand, and I explored MANY options for multiple years, but I was never satisfied with the solution. The available options were either inelegant, inflexible, or just didn't have the features I needed in order to make our process as effective as it could be.

Enter PandaDocs. I knew almost immediately that this solution would address my most pressing need (sales document e signatures and management), but it would make us more efficient as an organization. We are now able to close at a rate 50-75% faster than we were previously, and we now have analytics and other data that we can use to identify bottlenecks in our sales process and address them more quickly than we ever were before.

As the project has evolved, so has our usage, and we're now even using it for vendor contracts and customer contracts NOT related to sales.

I find that PandaDocs works hard at providing real value to their customers through regular updates and new features that address business problems that I didn't even know I had! I love this company and am happy to be working with them.

PandaDoc review by Administrator

"Simple and easy to use with almost all of the tools we need"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to create professional-looking proposals with just a few clicks. Also love the content library (which allows us to easily customize contracts with specific clauses that are used over and over. The approval workflow for contracts and proposals is also nice – other people on my team can create the documents, but I have the chance to approve or reject them (along with comments) before they're sent off.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a bit more flexibility with the design. We used to use Proposify, and while there were some annoying quirks, there was much more flexibility with how you could arrange elements on a page. I also wish you could upload your own documents (e.g. signed contracts outside of PandaDoc) into the app to make it more of a storage tool as well.

We were looking for a tool that allowed us to generate and execute agreements on line with some various levels of user workflows and permissions. PandaDoc has definitely delivered on that front.

PandaDoc review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"PandaDoc has made sending contracts a breeze for our growing agency"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to create and save modules for multiple types of contracts. PandaDoc made templatizing our contract process significantly easier.

What do you dislike?

I wish that PandaDoc formatting was a little easier. Sometimes bullet points don't go away, or a font doesn't change. I also wish there was a spell check feature built into the tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have someone dedicated to setting up this software who can then train your team. It was easier then having everyone contribute.

It would also be beneficial to review and templatize all contract language prior to setting up the system. We did this by templatizing as we went which required edits to templates that were already set up.

With a growing business, building contracts now is a process that multiple people do in our organization. Being able to save templates and modules has increased efficiencies and made us more consistent with our contract language.

PandaDoc review by Jessica D.
Jessica D.

"Excellent platform for handling documents"

What do you like best?

Ease of use - I've dealt with several other document management and signature platforms and Pandadoc is by far the easiest to use. The price is also better than many of them, with more features offered than most.

What do you dislike?

Inability to change the design very easily. For example, you can't choose custom colors in your document once a main color scheme has been chosen. This is annoying if you are trying to match your business colors.

The need to easily create and send proposals, invoices, estimates, and more. It has created a streamlined way for us to manage documents, and ensures that we all adhere to a cohesive design and layout.

PandaDoc review by Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.

"Pandadoc has streamlined our billing & contract process"

What do you like best?

We love that you can capture payment information and make it viewable to only the accounting department. Also, the signature capture has shaved weeks off of our process. We have this integrated with Hubspot.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the design is a little wonky - certain things aren't as user friendly to design as you would think it should be and you have to get a Pandadoc expert to look at it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easier design

Streamlining payment and also efficiency in capturing signatures.

Learn more about PandaDoc

PandaDoc Videos

Learning about PandaDoc?

* We monitor all PandaDoc reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.