Outreach Reviews & Product Details

What do you like best?

I love that you can track when someone has opened an email and how they have engaged with it in real time. I love that you can text, and call, send pictures, documents, etc and it all syncs with my Salesforce CRM to keep track of things with clear and concise notes, and edits made in real time! I love that it tracks everything we use on our team dashboard as well in Salesforce, so I can track my performance in real time from Outreach sync. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the tasks and sequences don't match up. I have a hard time with the task notifications as well. I feel as though there is a better way to notify if tasks are due at a certain time. I have been using my google calendar for everything instead of tasks because it's way too easy to miss tasks in Outreach. I also have had a lot of issues with it being buggy, and having to clear my cache and cookies very often in order to get the software to work properly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Outreach literally helps me with everything I do on the daily, by keeping records and syncing with Salesforce all the communication and interaction and data that I get from my prospective customers, current customers, etc. Not having to manually update Salesforce all the time, like I did in previous positions has been a dream. I love that it all syncs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Outreach Overview

What is Outreach?

Outreach, the system of action for sales teams, delivers performance and insights that result in higher velocity and more efficient selling. By automating and prioritizing all customer touch points throughout the sales process, Outreach triples the productivity of sales teams, and empowers them to drive more pipeline, book more meetings and exceed revenue goals. Outreach places actionable data intelligence at the fingertips of sales reps through a single, integrated view of all prospect-related information. Thousands of customers rely on Outreach to transform the sales process, drive collaboration between sales and marketing, and deliver higher revenue per sales rep.

Outreach Details

Outreach provides email tracking, cadence, and sales automation features for use by sales teams.

Outreach
2014
Seattle, WA
@outreach_io

Outreach Videos

Outreach Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Outreach community
Have you used Outreach before?

Outreach Reviews

Showing 1,911 Outreach reviews
Showing 1,911 reviews
Already have Outreach?
BDR
What do you like best?

The dialer in the app works well. Outreach Everywhere is also nice to have for quickly enrolling leads from Sales Nav or Salesforce. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

1) Outreach is EXTREMLY slow and inefficient. Simple actions require multiple clicks, and each UI update take 2-7 seconds to happen. Can't roll through a prospect list and call each person on the sidebar. You have to go in and out of each lead's page.

Examples: Changing numbers requires a page switch(rather than sidebar edit). I want just call tasks, but it kicks me over to different task types, and tasks take FOREVER to work through. I want to leave a task and go to a different lead, but the task sidebar stays open, and when I close it the page forces me back to the lead for that task. That just scratches the surface.

2) Ineffective integrations. No Integration with LinkedIn so URLs and titles aren't updated, URLs not even mapped when we prospect from ZoomInfo or Salesforce, so I have to manually input for every lead(another page switch). Chrome Plugin breaks a lot. No Hubspot integration.

3) Bug City. Expect it to break and crash in every way imaginable, and be ready to spend a lot of time going back and forth with their support.

Conclusion: Their marketing very well and probably paying for good reviews, because anyone I talk to who's used a different sales engagement platform like SalesLoft or Apollo agrees that Outreach is the absolutely the slowest, most poorly built product in the space. I've used SalesLoft and Apollo at previous companies, and my workflow was at least two times faster. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm able to sequence leads and manage out-bounding, and it does the job... at half the speed of other options. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Media Content Editor
What do you like best?

Outreach provides me such a platform where I focus entirely on the selling my product. its intuitive interface helps to go with the flow and provides me detail reporting through the graphical representation of the sales data and shows me the visibility of my accounts. Further the mailing option helps me to get connected with my most important customers. Through the sales intelligence feature I am capable of bring more leads in my pipeline. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Its installation process is quite complicated because we have to pass through complicated steps. It does not give accurate information about security. It is quite expensive. As far as its other features are concerned, I never face any problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This application offers multiple solutions; you can collect the contact information through the apps associated with this tool and directly export t he information into Outreach data base. I look upon this tool as an impact creating application in the market. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This software is integrated with any other software so that I can easily share the information across various platforms and drive the best from the sale engagement. The Google calendar associated with this tool offers me more time to manage more meetings and its association with the sales force CRM helps me to communicate better with my clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Outreach everywhere has been helpful when I'm in SFDC and Gmail to execute a one-off task or bring back activity history. I like how you can easily select what number to call from when making calls from the tasks. The daily notification emails of what you need to finish is nice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

-I think outreach can be powerful, but the UI restricts that. The UI is not user friendly and there's so much packed into your view that it's overwhelming. When executing a lot of tasks, it's not easy to identify what task is what (it's no different than a SFDC task list). It's a list of tasks with a ton of links and words explaining what to do. If you don't click in the right spot, it will take you to the person, account, template, or sequence vs. just starting the action. Again, not intuitive. You also can't easily execute actions by a specific sequence unless you go into the sequence>prospects and figure out where to click. For instance, I'll go from Step 1 of Sequence A to Step 5 of Sequence B and then back to another Step 1 of Sequence A. Grouping similar actions by sequence isn't possible or if it is, it's not easily identifiable.

-Executing email tasks is painful. It's 1/4 of your window on the right hand side. There's no way to expand the editing pane.

-I can't manage or update my opportunities from outreach

-An email I sent to the outreach implementation consultant went directly to spam... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would heavily evaluate the space. There are other companies out there that combine numerous technologies into one easy to use and manage software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Log activity back in SFDC, create sequences/templates, make calls, and more that it knowing can't do so I'm using other software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

so far this system has been great in speeding up my activity. Just being able to have a system that really shows you exactly what it is you need to do. I've added clients to my sequence and from there it tells me when I need to make a call or will even send automated emails out for me instead of me having to do it. I love that if I need to remove a client then I can with a simple click of a button. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far I only don't like that my company has not set up our voice message so that we may leave an automated VM this would make things go really quickly while cold calling to our clients. but other than that my experience with this great technology has been fantastic it's very intuitive.

One other piece I don't "dislike" but wish could be improved is having emails that bounce automatically get taken out of the sequence OR letting me know when i get to the next email that the last one bounced so i can either find another one or remove. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

pretty much the same as above its a great tool for our team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

having a system that really shows you exactly what it is you need to do. I've added clients to my sequence and from there it tells me when I need to make a call or will even send automated emails out for me instead of me having to do it. I love that if I need to remove a client then I can with a simple click of a button. this also speeds up activity with myself and my team allowing us to stay organized and proactive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Inside Sales Rep | Brand Ambassador
Account Executive
What do you like best?

Customers are the key strength of a business and they are the source for generating the more business revenue. This tool is the most advance sales enablement software that is my requirement to manage the customer relations as I feel more connected with them. This tool provides me the detail insight of the customers’ behavior form where I generate the sales lead and ultimately covert it into leads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Its pricing policy is a bit costly and also the installation and the driving of this software requires some steps that may prove complex, further they do not talk about the data security that much, so a doubt about the clients information and their contact authenticity is always associated with this application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Outreach is great tool for the market leaders. It is very economical solution that is equipped with fruitful solutions. Through this software not you will be in a position to handle and mange your sales data but also you can generate the maximum business revenue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This tool provides me the great team collaboration and we feel more connected in terms of responding to the customers and to uplift the sales and marketing department. Now I am capable of optimizing the customers life cycle and feel confident to come in front it is a great sales enablement platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Enterprise Account Development Representative
What do you like best?

Outreach is extremely flexible in its ability to provide personalized outreach at scale. I have used another platform Salesloft that was very rigid and difficult to adapt on the fly. Outreach allows for tons of added perks - integrating with Gmail, flexible tagging system, analytics for multiple breakdowns of team performance, experiments / AB testing. Outreach is easy enough a cave man could do it but also sophisticated enough that a sales scientist can postulate & theorize his way to success. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There has been some blips in service for the Outreach Everywhere integration that follows you around in Gmail, Salesforce, etc. Every hither and thither I will have to log out and back in, or remove the Chrome extension altogether and reinstall. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Outreach is solving the ability to cast a wide net with personalized bait in a modern day sales world. If you play it right, you can touch a massive prospect base with fairly customized messaging. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Enterprise Sales Development France
What do you like best?

Ease of use, Geared towards collaboration. Integration with CRM, Sales Intelligence and Google GSuite. Analytics are good. Granularity of dynamic variables allows for good automation/personalization ratio. Reminders and tasks are easy to set. Call functionality works well Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some features aren't easy to find, you can sometimes struggle to make changes if you are new to the tool. It's quite expensive though. Sometimes email opens don't reflect in the insights and I only find out an email has actually been opened when talking to the prospect over the phone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you have a member of the Sales or Sales Enablement team trained and certified to onboard and coach the rest of the team Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Automating prospection email and structuring your daily activities Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Key Account Manager
What do you like best?

As a sales representative, I like using Outreach for search strategies. I truly like the amount of information of the device - from sequences to fragments and templates - and Prospect guarantees you've all of the performance you have to work with the customers of yours. Installing a multi level campaign is simple and Prospect helps to keep track of all of the information for yourself (e.g. opening velocity, clickability, reflection rate). Very best of all the, it integrates seamlessly with BSEK. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I like it to be much better synchronized with the Salesforce CRM system, that causes issues when updating contact details. Sometimes outside calls seem to be terrible and are usually hard to get. I would like you to have the ability to manage your everyday account activities and concentrate on every single after which start working on the subsequent so your emails don't change each time you call. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a great tool for sending several emails, tracking various points of view and the activities of theirs and also producing templates, sequences etc. for each product sales situation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The greatest issue to be fixed is the capability to observe all correspondence & guarantee history that is full down the road. Additionally, to have the ability to generate instant mail ideal for interfering with the sequences of ours. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Outreach is an easy way to take your CRM and actually make use out of it. You can do things that would take hours in seconds. If you are doing any account-based marketing or targeting industries and certain job titles, you can automate a lot and make it seem personalized. it helps to log calls and maintain tasks like calls and reminders. It helps keep myself accountable and organize my days and activites. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do think building sequences takes a more technical eye, and as a sales rep, I am not creating my own sequences as often as I would like to be. I am tech-saavy but there is a learning curve with Outreach. It is also only as effective if you actually have good contact data to enter into Outreach. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a must-have for any account managers or account executives that are emailing or calling to manage their book of business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to be a so much more effective with my time, I am able to be more strategic and keep track of things that would have been impossible to keep track of before. I use Outreach Tags a lot to manage my days and task creation. I also have some tried and true sequences that allow me to get a targeted message out to a lot of prospects at once. This process would have been entirely manual without a tool like Outreach using Outlook/Gmail and sending one-off emails is definitely a way of the past. Not having to manually enter any activity into CRM because it is all automatically logged thru Outreach takes so much manual work out of a sales rep's day.

If your sales reps are still using their own cell phone to make dials and manually tracking activity (or NOT tracking activity at all) and then firing off one-off emails here and there, how are you keeping your sales team accountable, especially while so many are working from home? If a company is not using a tool like Outreach, YOU ARE SEVERELY BEHIND THE CURVE and paying your sales people to do glorified data entry. How do you know which opportunities have momentum? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that I can create simple follow ups that keep me on task with my prospects. a big time saver is creating templates and creating reminders after I send out info. Also the meeting scheduler is a game changer. You can look at others calendars internally to make sure that they are available as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I find bugs around the meeting scheduler. Sometimes it doesn't work or I have to restart it. Also, sometimes the search functionality isn't the greatest when searching for others templates and snippets. Other than that, I like everything I'm seeing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just know it costs more than the other solutions, but you will get your money's worth. They have the best technology. Outreach is ahead of the competition. Just make sure that it fits what you need as you can probably find cheaper solutions if you need less functionality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Not letting things slip through the cracks with prospects. I always stay on task because I create reminders for myself to follow up. Also, creating content that is scalable but not too automated has been awesome with outreach. A lot of customization that you can do with the platform and the messaging. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that the software is at a good level of sales impact and simple processes to capture customers at all times. It is not difficult to customize, the software has been very solid at all times and determines an adequate performance to improve in interesting aspects. Additionally the software has been able to intensify with its templates new visualization strategies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think it should be improved in some payment processes that should be acquired more easily. The software is not really difficult to use, it's just difficult to integrate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very well elaborated this the software, you will not have any type of disadvantage at the moment of using it, without a doubt you will be able to have greater income and gains by each sale that Outreach makes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are using the software for sales and customer acquisition purposes. We increase our revenue because it works like a classic funnel but with advanced technology, it is very fluid and tries to meet our most demanding customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Marketing Coordinator
What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to manage a mailing campaign! The number of emails we send daily has a positive impact on the success of the submission. I also like that it creates a to-do list for me, making it easy for me to start my day by going through my to-do list. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The report contains some errors or omissions. It is not easy to find the information I need about leads, emails, answers, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Once you have learned to deal with it, it becomes manageable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I could give many contacts and reach out to those who responded to my email. It also helped me get warm leads instead of making cold calls all the time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The coverage allows you to easily make 100 calls and 100 emails per day. Reach and Salesforce can be quickly and reliably synchronized. The extended range can be customized to fit any strategic call/email activity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, potential customers' promotional materials can be a bit "messy". Synchronizing with Salesforce requires some engineering, so when sales reps encounter mapping problems, changes are slow. Sometimes the scope environment can be too complicated to really understand the situation behind the scenes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If there is a foreign sales team of any kind, influence is crucial. He is an expert in managing thousands of contacts and maintaining a history of relationships with each contact. The client's success team will also benefit greatly from understanding the history of potential clients. If you comply strictly with B2C standards, disclosure is not necessarily necessary. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our entire sales organization uses Outreach to manage tasks and track potential client participation. Help our sales representatives use their time efficiently, manage strategic outreach work and have the necessary background by connecting with many of the people we interact with on a daily basis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Outreach is easy and intuitive to use. I love that you can customize prospecting sequences. I have different sequences that I use depending on which campaign captured the prospect. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's a bit clunky to switch lead ownership. It's also not great at starting and stopping sequences. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend using Outreach Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Outreach has helped us effectively reach out to all of our new leads. We get a lot of leads from conferences and it used to be overwhelming trying to coordinate which leads should receive which touchpoints. With Outreach you can set up a sequence for each conference. You just plug the leads in then you do all of your touchpoints through the Outreach interface. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Executive
What do you like best?

Outreach takes the guess work out for you. If you want to know if someone opens your email, clicks a link you've embedded -- outreach can handle it. Now I can really know if someone is ghosting me or not! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'd love to have a little more visibility on how long someone views an email and if they forwarded the email to another person. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Outreach helps me stay on top of my outbound activity. I can set a rule to have tasks created for when I need to call prospects so that I remember to reach out to them. I don't know how I would stay on top of 100+ prospects all at the same time without Outreach. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Outreach integrates with an organization's chosen tools in one place to help with sales development. In my case, it works with LinkedIn, our email applications, Salesforce, and other plugins to show information of prospects, leads, contacts, and accounts, making it a "one-stop shop" for the salesperson. Outreach is very customizable to specific requirements and tracks important information, like call logs and email opens. Lastly, the customer service team is very proactive and the company is continuously innovating and improving their software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

From my user perspective, Outreach seems to require a large effort for setup, but I cannot speak to this aspect fully. In addition, I've heard the application is quite pricey, but to reiterate, I am simply a user. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Outreach is, by far, the best sales tool I've used to date. I love the email tracking and how my correspondence with leads is logged to Salesforce. Other tools do this, but Outreach does it the most intuitively based on my experience. Additionally, it integrates with Salesforce in a unique way: users have the option to pull up their tool "Outreach Everywhere", which gives the user access to the full suite of Outreach's power, even when not logged into the site. For example, when in Salesforce looking at a lead, the user can pull the "Outreach Everywhere" tab open and see the full view of the lead in Outreach. This is without even going to the Outreach website, which is very convenient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Communications Manager Computing At School
What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of integration with SalesForce, and the