What do you like best?
- Easy to find news updates for Accounts
- Ability to easily access prospects twitter for up to date information
- Ability to create tasks in a couple of seconds and to execute based on priority
- A great tool that is the ultimate compliment to Salesforce (and ability to sync)
- Great visual stats on all KPI's for Sales efforts i.e. Emails:opens, reply, NA, bounces & Calls: NA, LVM
- Easy upload Leads from Salesforce (via Lead Reports), and CSV files
- Intuitive ability to analyze all inbound/outbound efforts from an individual perspective, to our entire team
What do you dislike?
Difficulties / Opportunities for Outreach:
- Not a very intuitive way to easily select all leads (over 50) to upload into a specific sequence, and edit/remove attendees from a sequence
- Aside from tagging leads by upload, difficult to manage leads across multiple sequences (i.e. remove, add to others, etc.)
- A lot of opportunities to be had with filter capabilities on Lead views
- Some call issues with their VOIP network, although this issue was stated up front, and they provide an easy platform to bridge your cell phone and alleviate taking bandwidth from our company internet & wifi sources across the building
- Outreach will only pull in Specific Lead Reports. There is some opportunity here to expand on that (i.e. Reports only pull in Salesforce Lead info saved in "Unfiled Reports" and require that it be summarized by all leads, by all time)
Recommendations to others considering the product:
It's a great tool, once you know how to use it. There are a lot of features, and nuances that are more advanced than other tools. Plan for a few weeks of getting used to this aspect from a training and ramp perspective and your sales organization will soar.
What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
As a Enterprise Business Representative, and a current customer of Outreach, we've filtered through about 4 Email/Call/Marketing Tools for our company which is constantly growing. Outreach seemingly has blown all out of the water, not only in the level of customer service and the ability to schedule 1:1 time with a customer success manager for administrative help or troubleshooting, AND training. We've seen call numbers soar, as Outreach continues to improve, and Outreach has been a key tool in tracking email data and lead upload information across our entire organization. I'm looking forward to watching Outreach continue to build and improve it's software, and seeing new ways to visualize our sales data and outbound/inbound efforts across our SDR Team.