Outlaw Reviews & Product Details

Outlaw Overview

What is Outlaw?

Fundamentally powerful, effortlessly easy, Outlaw’s contract automation platform adapts to you for rapid adoption. Called by our partners a "great value", Outlaw offers flexible, simple pricing making it affordable for all team sizes (no maint. fees, unlimited storage & eSignatures). Voted a G2 Momentum Leader and Legal Tech Leader by the National Law Journal. Our intuitive, advanced platform unifies contract generation, document automation, in-app collaboration & negotiations, and a smart repository into a single user experience. Whether starting from self-serve templates or 3rd party/customer agreements or legacy contracts, thousands of customers rely on Outlaw to accelerate contract turnaround time, unlock contract metadata and automate their legal workflows. Features include Dynamic Contract Template Processor, Workflow Automations, Version Control, Real-time eSigning, Contract Activity Audit Log, 3rd Party Paper Support, In-app Redlining, Word/ PDF Export, Tracking + Notifications, Secure Cloud Storage, Encrypted Smart Fields, SOC 2 Certification and more. Outlaw also supports seamless integrations like Salesforce, Hubspot, Microsoft Office 365, Quickbook, Sharepoint, DocuSign, Dropbox, Slack so users can do more with what they already have.

Outlaw Details
Discussions
Outlaw Community
German, Greek, English, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish

Outlaw is a modern contract platform that helps businesses close deals faster using plain English.

What makes Outlaw different is that we wanted to start at the core: Microsoft Word. What if we recreated a word processor that was purpose-built for contracts? Not only that, what if we based it on contract data? What started as one part of a solution proved to become the foundation to a better contracting path that met the legal needs across different departments. By unlocking contract data, legal agreements in Outlaw become powerful, agile documents that are measurable, searchable, responsive.

Outlaw

Outlaw Screenshots

Outlaw Reviews

Showing 80 Outlaw reviews
Already have Outlaw?
What do you like best?

I like that Outlaw is pretty turn key and the UI easy to navigate. I am a current user at my company and am utilizing almost everyday to create agreements/contracts for partners. The templates are simple to create, and adding and removing sections, words, and language is simple. I like how quick the process takes for me to create an agreement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that once the a contract is signed you're unable to go in and make updates to something as simple as dates, but you instead have to create a whole new agreement in order to do so. I think that it is sometimes difficult to simply swap out contacts as the signer once it's shared with the contact. You should be able seamlessly change the signer to a different contact. Also, when a contact requests to be added to an agreement they should seamlessly be added via the button we click in the request email. It's tedious and unnecessary to make it a two step process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has become more turn key to send agreements to clients where everything - all versions, changes, redlines, and feedback are tracked in one place and one system. In the past we were working off a Word doc for agreements, where it was not as easy to track revisions and different versions could get easily lost. It has cut the agreement generation time in half, making our teams much more efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Julie Schneyer of Outlaw

Hi Remi, thanks for sharing your thoughts on Outlaw! Here are a couple ideas//resources to help improve your experience:

1. If contract is not signed by BOTH parties yet, you can clear a signature in order to continue editing and filling in variables

2. If a contract has been signed by both parties and you have to create a new contract, the Duplicate contract feature makes it easy so you don't have to enter all the information again.

3. Changing the authorized signer can be done in just a few clicks. I'm dropping a link below to a Help Center article that describes this.

Hope this helps! :)

See how Outlaw improved
What do you like best?

Centralizing our contracts into one place. Easier to communicate with legal through the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Having to explain the process and system to clients. Many in our industry are pretty analog, and it becomes one more barrier to getting our contract signed. Some people, especially those not as tech-savvy, get uncomfortable with the concept and ask if I can send an email copy for a wet signature.

The implementation we received didn't provide enough hands-on training to give us a good feel for the platform.

I am having challenges getting notifications when any changes/adjustments are made to the contract. Furthermore, when my changes are sent for approval, I don't get notifications when those changes are finalized. This means I have to login into outlaw several times per day to check or email legal periodically throughout the day for status updates. I haven't been able to find a place to set this up this any of the settings options available on my dashboard.

It’s one additional step in getting the sale done. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make it as seamless as possible for non-technical users to use. I’m fine, but it’s a hurdle to introduce the system to my clients and make them feel comfortable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Still have to dive in, but it does make it easier to keep track of current changes. It's nice to have our contracts centralized in one place, allowing me to track my contracts coming up for renewal.

Word and email work great, but often it has become difficult to keep track of the latest contract version.

It also creates accountability, so if a term of the contract is negotiated, we can see who authorized the terms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Julie Schneyer of Outlaw

Thanks for this very helpful and thoughtful feedback Jason! In regard to training availability, our Customer Success team is always glad to schedule refresher sessions with individuals or full teams -- don't hesitate to reach out to book some time! (You can get at us via Intercom chat, or reach me directly here: julie@getoutlaw.com)

On the notifications front, we are always trying to improve and strike the best possible balance between too few notifications and too many. So we've made it possible for each user to check off a "Notify" box if they want to notify other users when they suggest or resolve suggested changes. To start receiving those notifications, have your teammates (and if possible counterparties) check "Notify" to send notification to your inbox when a change is suggested or resolved!

Hope this is helpful Jason, and thanks again for sharing your experience with Outlaw to let us know how we can help you close smarter and faster!

What do you like best?

We have been using Outlaw for about a year and it has really helped streamline out contracts with partners around the world. It is easy to get up and running and as I use it more and become more comfortable there are many features that make my work day much easier and more efficient. I am most impressed by the support from the Outlaw crew. They are quick to respond and very helpful. A nice extra is how nice everyone on the team is and easy to work with. They treat us like a partner and are open to hear of any new features that you may want to see in Outlaw. A real pleasure to work with! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The system is designed for true legal contracts and we are using it for that as well as employment letters and contracts so there are a few features that we have had to adapt to our type of use. That being said I find the customer support really helpful in puzzling out the best way to do so.

One feature I do not like is the inability to easily rename a contract you have to go into the "editor" more to get to the contract name. This is a lot of steps and when we do batch contracts in order to find one within the batch easily (since they all have the same name) we have to go in and name each individually.

It would also be nice to have a way to batch print contracts or batch save as PDF so we can share outside Outlaw. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are solving problems like

version and template control

sharing contracts easily across timezones

housing and archiving edits and changes for each contract Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Customer care and quick integration between our actual needs and their services. Attention is great and they teach you how to convert your own files into self service templates.

Additionally the platform includes their own e-signing solution which allows you to quickly get your agreements executed.

Keeping track of the exact status of the agreement is great and being able to approve or reject changes in real-time is awesome. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to add floating users and therefore not being able to decentralize the platform within the organization into each of our internal clients / teams.

Not being able to easily integrate with docusign or adobe sign. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take into consideration that since outlaw is a software as a service this will be perhaps the most quick solution for contract management however it lacks certain integrations with other third parties. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Contract management software for an inhouse legal team and drafting and negotiating agreements within the organization and external third parties. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love that it is easy to use and that they take into account all the user's feedback . It is really adaptable to our contract needs. It helps when managing the contract request of any company and having a more efficient and responsive legal area. It really helps to automatise a lot of the contract creation tedious and slow work and really helps any legal team to be better organised. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like for the template creator to be more like word or pages; sometimes it can be a little difficult to make te document look the way you expect. It could be a little more user-friendly and the variable creation a little more easy. Also it could be really helpful if it could be easily integrated with other external legal solutions such as electronic signature's providers. In general it is a great software that can really be a game changer for any legal team but it would really be a major improvement if Outlaw adapts to the users rather than the users having to adapt for fully using Outlaw. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great tool in general but be a little patient at the really beginning. Once you have created one or two contract templates you will get the hang of it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are taking advantage of the template and contract maker in order to have a better control of all the company's contract requests. We also want to take advantage of Outlaw in order to make it easier for our internal users to make contract requests to the legal team. Outlaw is really helping us to have a more efficient and quick response to the internal user's contract requests. Also managing the contract life cycle is a very useful tool for any type of company. We can easily know execution and expiration dates, manage addendums or changes to any contract. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The easiness to generate new contracts from templates, as we can all use a pre-existent model to all the contracts. In our company, the Outlaw is integrated with Salesforce so the generation of certain types of contracts is automatized - which help us a lot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The part of editing contracts - deleting and creating new sections, for example. I have a hard time sometimes to copy and paste information from another contracts as I need to create sections to paste a text. Also, sometimes I'd like to be able to change the letters formats (bold, italic, underline, highlight) because I want to highlight some words in the contract, but that is not possible. I also would like to be easier to organize the sections, like only pushing them with my cursor and not selecting them to move a section before or after. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Outlaw is very useful and an efficient manner to manage your contracts. Its use is intuitive and easy, so everybody in the company can enjoy it. The Outlaw team is also very supportive, so you can clarify all your doubts and improve your benefits when using it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Organization to gather all our company's contracts so we can keep everything on track. The other benefit is that now it's so much easier to create contracts and everybody can do it in the same platform. Before, we had to chase past years contracts because everyone was only saving them in their personal folders. In this manner, the possibility to share the contract in the platform is also very useful, since we don't need to migrate the contract to another platform - like e-mail, for example.

The fact that it shows the status of the contract is also very useful since before it was harder to monitor a contract's process and then it passed so much time in just one stage (signing, for example). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Julie Schneyer of Outlaw

Hi Jaqueline, thanks for this feedback! Wanted to let you know that you can apply formatting (underline, bold, and italics) using keyboard shortcuts. So you won't see any icons for this, but if you highlight the text you want to format and use Ctrl + u/i/b you can apply the desired formatting. Hope this helps! :)

What do you like best?

The platform itself is intuitive and easy to use. At our level, we have a dedicated customer success manager who has been helping us build out and refine templates, ensure our Salesforce integration is seamless and even assist with team trainings. This company is doing this right! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything but there are some improvements coming that I'm looking forward to (like ability as the administrator on our account to see all contracts without being assigned to every single one). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Automatically trigger contract workflow from our Salesforce integration means paper work gets started on time, more visibility across a range of users and clients of the status of review/negotiation. Using correct/up to date contract language and templates. Automated contract clause updates based on the hidden variables really minimize the manual contract updating we had to do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Business Development / SMB AE Hybrid Role
What do you like best?

It's very intuitive and gives users the ability to draft up contracts quick while maintaining language and necessary fields, keeping information consistent and professional. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes after I've already sent out a contract and I want to copy the link to email to them as a reminder to sign, it wont allow me to copy the link as it's "already been shared" but sometimes it does work... so slightly inconsistent there and I think you should be able to share it via custom link multiple times Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

User friendly and gives you time back in your day Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Time-saving for sure. Also I would make small mistakes in Adobe Sign/Docusign where as on Outlaw all "edit-able" info is all in one place and easy to change making room for error much smaller. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Its interface turns out to be quite simple, simple and easy to handle, which allows me to create my contracts in a quite simple and fast way, the fact that it allows me to carry out my contracts in a quite simple way is of great help to me hiring new personnel and having signed endorsements of the agreements made, given that since I am just starting out, I still cannot afford a lawyer or a legal department that is in charge of carrying out these types of activities, so Outlaw has worked for me. Wonder, the fact that everything is easy to configure is of great help when using it, since we do not have to resort to complex processes and tasks that hinder the use, the fact that it allows us to incorporate digital signatures is something of great help at the time of sign contracts digitally as we cannot meet to sign. Cons: . Uses: Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Despite having little time using this application, I must say that it has exceeded my expectations in a quite impressive way, since it has allowed us to solve our hiring problems in a fairly simple way, something that other software had promised me, but certainly none had complied so far Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has been being of great help to us to solve in a quite simple and simple way our hiring problems within the company, in such a way that we could have access to a large number of templates and legal documents, which have been of great help to us to solve different legal problems of our company, especially those related to hiring problems, without the need to resort to a lawyer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Online service/help, the various templates. I particularly like the Contract Creation, Contract Collaboration, Reporting & Dashboards and Integration features. They treat us like a partner and are open to taking on board any tips/thoughts about new features that the team may want to see implemented in Outlaw. They are a real pleasure to work with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There could be more templates but other than that it's great - the part of editing contracts - deleting and creating new sections. The e-signature feature could be better because sometimes there can be too much back and forth, but that is minor inconvenience really. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Have the integration deployed as soon as possible to ensure the transitioning of contracts or any other essential documents is in process before your team begins using the software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Having everything in the one place as previously we stored everything on various internal databases, so to have all contracts together on one centralised system makes it a seem-less and more engaging experience. Being able to track renewal dates more efficiently is also a big bonus. The ability to collaborate together on contract style/wording with teams covering a variety of timezones is beneficial. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ability for multiple users to edit the document concurrently while maintaining section lock, ability to view redlining, and version control. We're also able to go back and review or revert to past versions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I've recently had difficulty with two things in a couple of documents: 1) Changes did not get saved after adding or modifying sections of document, and 2) In another document I experience minor user interface problems where I was able to add sections, but then I it wouldn't let me edit the sections that I just added. Tried refreshing and was eventually able to update one section at a time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider the features of Outlaw against other products you are considering and make sure the selected solution includes all of the features you require. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has streamlined our contract management process, allowing us to work within a single, version-controlled document without having to email new copies of the same document back and forth. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Julie Schneyer of Outlaw

Thanks for providing this feedback! Sorry to hear you've recently had some frustrating issues with document editing. We are available to assist if you hit snags while editing, so if the issues continue we hope you'll reach out to us via Intercom live chat or at cs@getoutlaw.com

What do you like best?

It's very easy to create and upload contracts on Outlaw. It's very simple to pick up, and took me less than a week to get the hang of things and start executing contract in Outlaw. I also really like the version control feature for PDFs, it allows you to track your progress on contracts that were edited and created off of Outlaw and lets you go back to see what was changed at each stage. I also like that the team is constantly coming out with new features, it's not a full feature platform yet, but it's definitely getting there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The esignature function could be improved. I understand that the signer needs to be specified for security purposes, but in practice, this causes some unnecessary back and forth if you don't really care which specific person on the counter party signs the contract. The feature to assign the contract to a different signer is not as intuitive as it could be for counter parties using Outlaw for the first time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With Outlaw, there is a central repository of searchable contracts. It makes it easy to find executed contracts, and allows us to track whether contracts have been signed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

Outlaw has been an incredibly powerful tool for growing our business. For our staff, it's made contract generation and drafting fast and error-proof; but just as important, Outlaw's sleek design and user-friendly interface makes a big impression at the beginning of a relationship, which matters a lot in a culture and image-driven industry. It feels like with Outlaw the contract process is actually exciting, which is kind of insane. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It takes a bit to onboard an initial template and could be a bit more intuitive, tho it is quite powerful once finished Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have a high amount of agreements to do, especially in a 'work from home' environment given the current pandemic issues that are likely to stay wholly the same (in my opinion, I think a 50/50 in office / remote environment will be more commonplace) then Outlaw is for you Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ease of repetetive workflows Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Tracking renewal and deliverable dates. Archiving old contracts. Negotiating and tracking changes of contracts in real time. Signature processing within the software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind at this time. Features exceeded those of other products we considered. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Excellent product for organizing and moving the contract management process to the next level. Software does everything advertised. Our rollout support person (Julie) could not have been easier to work with or more helpful. Excellent experience so far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tracking renewal dates has been a huge benefit. Previously we tracked things using a combination of spreadsheets and file storage. This allows us to archive and recall anything we need easily and quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Julie Schneyer of Outlaw

Thanks for sharing this feedback, Edward! So glad to hear your experience with Outlaw has been smooth and positive thus far :)

What do you like best?

Outlaw's interface is intuitive/easy to use. Clients can also easily log in and make changes to contracts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It'd be great to get more intel from other parties interacting with the contract (number of logins, duration of their visit, specific paragraphs spending more time, etc.) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Facilitates the contract negotiation and revision process. The interface is very intuitive and easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Editing the contract is a seamless experience and makes it easy to close quickly. Editing variables is quite easy and adding in redlines is easy. The collaboration on the contract is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't enjoy the status flow. It's not clear when something is out for signature and where it lives. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great solution, has everything you need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Quick and easy contract creation and collaboration. Data synchronization between CRM and Outlaw. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief Of Staff
What do you like best?

Central hub for contracts, easy to set up templates, add custom fields, and keep track of where each contract is in the process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Still being improved. There are still a lot of features that are missing or lacking. For instance, an address book or repopulating after entering it once. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tracking and the most important part to us is version control. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Having a centralized database to store all our contracts and being able to search and filter through them easily has made things so much easier for my team. Everyone including new hires knows where to look for the relevant contracts. Our sales/new biz teams are also using the platform and is saving a lot of time generating contracts and getting deals signed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There was a little bit of a learning curve when setting up our contract templates on Outlaw initially especially for our more lengthy and complicated contracts. But Julie was so dedicated and patient during our onboarding process which was a refreshing experience for us. Now my team is able to create new templates with minimal help from the Outlaw team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We engage in multiple contracts with different clients every month. It was time consuming and tedious to have eyes on and keep track of them properly. Most times, we’d have to ask multiple stakeholders to get pieces of contract information. Managing all of that on Outlaw cuts all that additional work out and has reaped tremendous value to our business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The end to end process -- from generating a contract to getting a signature is incredibly seamless on Outlaw. Not just for myself, for my clients as well. The eSigning feature and email alerts are definitely a massive plus -- a deal can close from anywhere in the world, at any time of the day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far I haven't found major pain points using the product. I’m still an early user and my experience has been positive so far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just contact them, you will be happy you did!

I can see this being beneficial for so many businesses. I know that most Real Estate brokers I have talked to about this are loving it now also. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Love that I can send out contracts in minutes and close my deals in half the time. My clients have feedbacked that the contract looks great aesthetically as well. Overall really pleased.

The team was very responsive to me RE: questions and emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

thérapeute holistique
What do you like best?

Really easy to use, very helpful when signing contracts at a distance, want to keep in touch with the edits, a safe space and tool for business, I will surely use it again in the future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to complain about. It all worked smoothly and fast. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great tool for the future ! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We used it to sign a music production contract. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

That you only need five minutes to get familiar with the platform Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I cannot see a function to send individual documents to multiple recipients at the same time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is where I want to save all my documents related to employees. It will be used as a database that access to all the docs is easy and quick Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Julie Schneyer of Outlaw

Hi Haris, thanks for this great feedback! If I'm understanding correctly what you want to do with regard to sending documents to multiple recipients at a time, this is a premium feature called "batch generation" that we'd love to demo for you to see if it's right for your org! We will follow up separately to see if you'd like to schedule a demo of benefits you can leverage with batch gen.

Again, appreciate your taking the time to share your experience with Outlaw!

COO
What do you like best?

Laser focus on the aspects of the product matters - drafting, variables and sharing. Rapid development and responsive support team.

The product support is 100% fantastic - issues are fixed very fast, new features are rolled out and general day to day support is high quality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sharing for signature is not as open as Docusign (although this is for good reason - but is slightly inconvenient for our use case). Reviewing/Commenting/tracking changes is not fully mature yet.

We like to share contracts with clients and partners, and we are generally not so concerned over who signs - Outlaw has a secure workflow where only particular external users sign the contract. We would prefer to share more widely.

Document management has improved massively,its not quite at the point where I wouldn't save documents locally - but this coming Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Talk to them - they are very approachable.

If you have a mess of contract document management and you want to control this but outsource admin to end users (ie sales people) - Outlaw is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Contract version Management, contract contract control, esigning, template based drafting.

We use the product so that non legal end users can draft contracts without legal input. The legal expert drafts the contract securely. It excellent at this - and has enabled to free up legal time internally and reduce external legal spend. Furthermore we've been able to streamline other aspects of our business including on boarding (HR contracts and offer letters) and we use the platform for ad hoc formal letters and contracts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Jumi Cha of Outlaw

Thanks, Jonathan, for sharing your thoughts on how you're using Outlaw. Glad to hear you're finding it fantastic. We'll be rolling out a PDF signing feature in the coming weeks that will open up sharing (but still be secure). And we appreciate your feedback on review and tracking — we'd love to learn more about how you'd like to see these features evolve, so we'll follow up soon!

What do you like best?

Outlaw makes it easy to auto import custom Variables in agreements to salesforce fields Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

You can't arrange your list of variables on the right hand side. Ideally I could put those in an order that makes sense Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Salesforce hygeine, more data captured in less time with better accuracy Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy user interface. Easy to use and a delight to implement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all. If I dislike anything I will be sure to let you know. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it, you'll like it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Contracts are easily manipulated within Outlaw. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AT
What do you like best?

The platform is not only easy to operate for the average user, but also is very intuitive regarding editing and creating template documents. Outlaw is the best tool we found to support rapid generation of legal documents to support our sales staff in achieving their goals in reducing negotiation timelines. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only downside is the interactivity between the platform and word. Formatting can sometimes be off when documents are exported to .doc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are mainly using outlaw to provide quick amendments to standard terms and conditions contained within customer orders. The platform has enabled the company to free up legal time and lessen the cycle of legal terms negotiation for commercial/inside sales deals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.