Outgrow Reviews & Product Details

Senior Data Analyst
What do you like best?

With outgrow, we were able to quickly create very cool calculators for those who visited our site. Whereas before we wouldn’t be able to collect emails unless visitors signed up using our blog sign-up. With outgrow, we were able to create engaging content in minutes that increased our leads overnight. People were sharing our calculators on Facebook. It was very exciting to watch potential customers interact with the calculators then sign up for a trial and eventually convert to paid customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I can add here is that maybe it would helpful to have more templates, but we end up applying our branding anyway. I guess there’s nothing I dislike! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It’s a great way to get engaging content without having to have engineers or developers involved Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Generating leads! It’s been the best tool we have used for this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Outgrow Overview

What is Outgrow?

Outgrow allows you to better acquire, qualify and engage leads by making it easy to build personalized quizzes, calculators, assessments, contests, forms/surveys, recommendations, polls & chatbots. No developers or designers required! Outgrow has a host of design templates which are fully optimized for mobile, desktop, and tablet, and are easily embeddable into your advertising, websites, mobile apps, social media, SMS and email communication. In addition, there are over 1000 pre-made content pieces and funnels that are optimized to improve conversion so you can change the questions, make a few tweaks so it's consistent with your brand and have your own interactive content ready in minutes.

Outgrow Details
Arabic, Welsh, Danish, German, Greek, English, Persian, Finnish, French, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Georgian, Korean, Latvian, Malay, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Urdu, Vietnamese, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)

Outgrow is an interactive content marketing platform that allows you to better acquire, qualify and activate leads by making it easy to build personalized quizzes, calculators, assessments, recommendations, polls & chatbots. No developers or designers required!

1. A variety of tools to boost your marketing - Numerical Calculators, Outcome Quizzes, Grades Tests/Assessments, Ecommerce Recommendations, Polls, Chatbots and Surveys.

2. All layouts are heavily optimized for multiple screen sizes, engagement, conversions and different browsers.

3. Powerful funnel analytics - conversion rate at each stage, section and question-level funnel charts, detailed analytics for each user.

4. Branching logic - unlimited branches for each question, and/or logic, send to a specific question or result.

5. Conditional messaging - different messages for different results, unlimited result conditions, ability to add images and videos to each message.

Outgrow
2012
New York, NY
@OutgrowCo

Outgrow Videos

Outgrow Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Outgrow community
Have you used Outgrow before?

Outgrow Reviews

Showing 227 Outgrow reviews
Already have Outgrow?
IT and Customer Support
What do you like best?

Outgrow provided what we needed to get started creating our assessments and surveys to attract new clients. The ability to provide more than one result to clients who fit multiple categories is what we needed and found it with Outgrow.

Direct integration with our CRM tool, making the lead generation aspect very easy! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When collecting name and email from a quiz user before the quiz you need to guess at a delay to have Outgrow send an email to you for self notification if you want to have the responses included in that email. Other than that, Outgrow gives us what we need with our quizzes and surveys. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Providing clients with a quiz to learn more about an issue and providing a starting point or baseline for a new client. Also providing surveys to clients or potential clients to learn more about what products/services to offer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Designer
What do you like best?

I have had multiple mandatory requirements I had to follow to create my assessment online.

After trying multiple 3rd party builders Outgrow was by far the most flexible as well as having 24/7 customer care able to help every time I flagged an issue.

The pricing I found very reasonable to suit the needs of my business size as others had numerous additional costs for features I may barely use.

I can create strong integration with my website and other 3rd party platforms with advanced integration setting they have pre-existing with zapier Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some features I would add from a design perspective point only but with the code editor, you can amend any issue I had.

Due to using other 3rd party assessment builders any issue I had with all Outgrow has the best workarounds so I was able to solve with customer supports help anything I came across as an issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get onto the customer support team and read all the support documents they provide to choose a plan that suits you with ease Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was able to do the following other providers dont feature:

- Create bank of questions

- Cap no. of questions participant has to complete

- Provide excellent integration

- Show scores (correct and incorrect answers upon completion Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Question Bank can be used as a Question pool and then an amount of a subset of questions can be chosen randomly each time a site visitor takes the quiz. This makes the quiz fun and site visitors are more likely to come back more than once. While this should have been an obvious feature needed for the competitors, Outgrow is one of the only software out there that does this. This is after checking out numerous quiz software companies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The options to customize the design has some limitations. Having the multiple choice options be able to go two by two would have been nice and changing the size of the text would also be convenient. They do have an option to implement CSS to achieve this though. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want a quiz builder that has the feature you want, look at Outgrow. Very likely you will find it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to create a quiz to introduce an innovative product that arousing curiosity is part of the marketing plan. This randomizing questions and selecting them for a larger pool of questions makes the quiz more intriguing for site visitors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This tool is both very complete and accurate with how marketing is going to grow. Getting and managing my leads are now easier and I can now focus on my core competencies confidently. Creating quizzes is pretty easy, so i got the opportunity to iterate and find very quickly the best solution for my situation. If you have any question don't worry, the support service will answer you with the best delay and i can say that they are really friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all, maybe their price are a little high for small new business but fortunatly they made an offer for this kind of situation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Obtain qualified leads for my activity with tools that are pleasant to use for me and my prospects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing Director & Co-Founder
What do you like best?

The tools helps me get leads very quickly on a level that is understandable for everyone. No more long boring expensive ebooks. Also the team has created very cool templates for uses to use. This makes it easy to start and customize them to your personal needs. The way you can set up forms and quizes also makes it possible to personalize them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A downside for smaller companies could be the price of the higher tiers, but the team is really willing to help you with a custom plan if you need to. Also you will earn everything back if you use it properly. Another potential dislike for me was the learning curve, I noticed that due to all the possibilties I got stuck into the "what should it start with" phase. But the team offers great feedback and videos on how to start and which functions to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try the free trial first, that allows you to test the tool and get you familair. Their onboarding is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problem of getting leads quickly and easily. The benefit is realized for us is that I solved the issue of how to gather leads in a market that hasn't heard of you. We wanted to collect leads in this market, but were doubting between which lead magnet to use. Either giving a way free webinars or ebooks, but these low commitment lead magnets were easier to set up and cheaper to launch. Especially when your start audience isn't to key on reading long white papers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Online Business Coach for Entrepreneurs | Social Media Expert
What do you like best?

I love how simple Outgrow is to use and it's also budget-friendly it is for my business! I use the quiz tool for lead generation and the primary reason I came to Ougrow was when someone quoted me over $10,000 to create a quiz for me... and that's way out of my budget (and also, wow at the quote). So I went the DIY route and *insert Outgrow.co here*. I created a beautiful quiz fast! It's so simple to set up and integrate. I use wordpress and Klaviyo! I couldn't be happier with this platform and also the customer support is always ready to help! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly happy with this platform, except Klaviyo is currently a Zapier integration (I personally dislike zaps) BUT have had no issues and I'm looking forward to the native integration happening in the future! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Incredible lead generator! Highly recommend it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Fun lead generation! I'm honestly tired of PDF freebies as lead magnets... but everyone loves to take a quiz!!!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Freelance Graphic Designer
What do you like best?

I love the variety of tools Outgrow offers. All the tools are beautifully designed so it can match any type of website. It definitely beats having a boring lead form capture and we've seen a big % difference on how many leads we're able to capture with Outgrow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike not being able to think of more ideas on how to make more tools! It would be cool to be able to see examples of other outgrow quizzes or calculators people around the world have built. Kinda like a big showcase of the best outgrows per each industry. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I solved the problem of leads not converting with a simple lead form. I'm also able to run ads straight to the quiz form which does a great job at capturing leads without having them drop off. The benefits of having an engaging quiz, calculator, etc is so much better and efficient in collecting leads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It would be great if it worked. Forms are not sending to the emails listed to be sent to. The product has never worked correctly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Forms on a custom form/calculator have not worked in months. Support has taken an entire week to atempt to resolve an issue but have done nothing to resolve my issue. Very basic.. form gets filled out, then form data should be sent to an email or list of emails that are listed on the form. Customer support is terrible. Do not use this service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer support is terrible. Product does not work, yet when I reported a problem, they tried to upsell me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Global MBA - Sales
What do you like best?

Outgrow is a great tool for easy app building for non-programmers. I have no experience in programming and in a few hours I was able to build an app that will be of great value.

Support teams are always very eager to help in anyway they can. I had doubts about pricing, publishing, layouts and formulas and they were always rapidly answered.

There is a high degree of app personalization that add value. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Pricing is a bit off. Some small features are only availiable on the top plan, which was way out of my budget. In any case, they were able to offer me a taylored made plan that fit my needs and budget. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There was a relatively easy math problem that not all employees were able to calculate. The calculator allowed us to take the math burden from the employees. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I liked how responsive and supportive all Outgrow team members are. Whenever I was stuck, I could send them a message through their instant messenger (part of their interface so you can keep working on your project at the same time). They often would respond in under the 5 promised minutes, and as my app was quite complex with logic jumps and conditional messaging they worked tirelessly to help me achieve what I wanted. I also appreciated them cheering me on every time I succeeded in setting up a portion of the project (I did a calculator based on sentencing research). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Anything I didn't understand at first they explained to me how to use it clearly and patiently. They were all so friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I used Outgrow to create a sentencing calculator for the offense of trafficking in dangerous drugs in Hong Kong , which has been criticized for being inconsistent. Based on the sentence guidelines used by the courts, this calculator will allow for quick calculation as a reference. We are setting it up to help the judicial and lawyer communities first, and later on plan to expand the audience to other beneficiaries. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-Founder and CEO
What do you like best?

The speed at which you can create and publish content. With it's premade templates, you can quickly get started and work your way through as many questions as you wish. I also love the fact that it integrates with other popular software services which help you funnel leads into other systems.

Finally, it's support staff has been great to help me with my doubts. While they have solid documentation, there are some gaps there that the support team has been able to help me resolve within hours or days at most. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When using tables on the results page, there's not a lot of versatility. The formulas and calculations can become complex. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Outgrow is helping my company create engaging content for both B2B and B2C personas that will result in more leads, more conversations and more engagement. We were weighing between constructing the functionality internally or using an external provider. I can say that we made the right choice as it is a turn-key solution that we can implement quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I was new to quizzes and surveys and I was up against a fast learning curve. I found Outgrow to be:

1. Easy to use and intuitive

2. The chat and email help was responsive and no question was too simple or tpp difficult to answer

3. The application is feature-rich and outperforms most of the competition. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I require integration to our CRM application. The choice is great though the mapping and installation was a little confusing. There could be greater clarity in that the field attributes have to match exactly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It has excellent list of software to integrate to and the calculator and conditional messaging is sophisticated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The benefits for our business are:

1. A attractive and user-friendly calculator quiz for our customer to generate lead capture

2. Direct integration to our CRM

3.Sophisticated logic jumps and conditional messaging formuli Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Specialist
What do you like best?

Advanced features that you will not find anywhere else (to my knowledge, and I did do research before choosing).

The really amazing support is what makes the platform stand out for me, to be honest they saved my a**..

Tip: If you are a small business and eligible do make sure to see if you need any advanced features at a discounted price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much, really. Of course you would always want all the advanced features at ½ the price, but you really do get more than you pay for already with current plans. :-) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're doing Calculators and later surveys/quiz-kinda things. All for lead generation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Product Owner
What do you like best?

Many tools and widget to use

All of them are drag and drop so super easy to use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to be fair! The entire platform is easy to use for all types of business! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

the problem i am trying to solve: Get more leads

Thanks to them have many widget in my website to create a more interactive website Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Great UI when it comes to building forms, quizzes etc. Very good customer support who has been very quick to resolve any issues I've encountered over the past 12+ months. The uptime of the embedded content on site have an uptime that is close to 100%. There was one incident where the embedded chat pop up form did not load properly, which was solved within hours after contact their technical department. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No complaints really, overall very happy with the Outgrow product and all it's tools. The price is a little steep if you only have a small company but I believe it's worth it due to the flexibility and customization of the different forms, quizzes, calculators and chat bots. Would be good if there was some sort of validation of the embedded content, as to notify if an embedded form is displaying properly or not. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend using Outgrow for lead generation purposes as you will have plenty of options when it comes to addressing different problems or use-cases. The plans are flexible and in my own case we customized the plan so that I could have some of the features of other advanced packages which better fit my needs and brought down the overall cost. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Enjoying more efficient lead generation. Initial interception of data where I collect key information at the first point of contact before ever having to interact with potential customers. They simply interact with the embedded quiz, calculator, form or chat bot and provide the information which is asked for. This have prompted a lot quicker turnaround in terms of quotes or general information.

It doesn't hurt that the quizzes, calculators, forms and chat bots are nicely designed and can be customized to fit the brand or design or website which adds to a richer user experience when potential customers visit the website or webshop. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Pastor of Life Groups
What do you like best?

Outgrow allowed me to create a simple but comprehensive quiz with 9 different outcomes. No other quiz maker I looked at could do that! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I am extremely happy with Outgrow; but if there was ONE thing I could add, it would be allowing questions to have more weight or associated points than other questions. This function however does not exist for any quiz I've looked through (typeform, lead quiz). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want an engaging way to connect with your audience and your potential audience, use Outgrow! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Outgrow allows me to connect with my current audience in fun and exciting ways (who doesn't love a personality quiz?). Outgrow also provides my audience the ability to share my brand with others in a way that is engaging. People want to share the quiz, allowing me to grow my email list! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Assistant cheffe de projet
What do you like best?

The customer service was amazing from beggining to end. I am French so used to terrible service but this was so much excellent ! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing whatsoever! Again, easy and straight to the point! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are using Outgrow to acquire new prospects by using a quizz and calculator. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

I've tried quite a few tools like this, and the Outgrow Quizzes look best, have a lot of customization options, are easy to integrate in various ways and are also easy to create. Also, their customer service team are ready to help get the most out of the tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The fact that the smaller plans have limited features, and the fact that to get a calculator to work, you need quite complicated logic (customer service can help with that though, but it would be great if is was more intuitive). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The trial will be very helpful in deciding whether the tool can work and how much it will cost to use it. The customer service team is there to help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting more leads, segmenting leads, offering my leads an interactive assessment that will teach them something valuable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It allows me to create nice looking quizzes and calculators very fast. Their customer service is excellent and they have been really helpful in offering advice about the calculator and solving issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Outgrow is a robust application with a slightly long learning curve. So it is necessary to take some time to fully understand its operation in order to make the most of its functions. But the possibilities are endless. And the value that's delivered to the end customer by using Outgrows' quizes and calculators is marketing like it should be done. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Outgrow has been used to build a cost calculator for lead generation. This gives us the opportunity to immediately tell which leads are valuable for our business and which aren't. Furthermore we are able to segment those leads according to region, function, cost estimation, project etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Marketing, Head of Content & Media Strategy
What do you like best?

Easy to build forms with more complexity than most form builders. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Additional UI and CSS customizability would be nice at the lower tiers. The product is a bit expensive for what it is. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We build form experiences with conditional logic and calculations with outgrow quicker and more easily than we would otherwise be able to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Associate