OutboundEngine Reviews & Product Details

Director de marketing
What do you like best?

Its interface is quite simple to handle which is a great point in its favor, it has also been an excellent ally in terms of digital marketing, since it allows me to verify the effectiveness, scope and progress of my campaigns, which It allows me to have a greater reach to the public, which translates into a greater number of clients for me, also the customer service is quite attentive to any situation that arises, which makes me feel quite confident with the staff Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

None, everything about this application has been the most useful and practical for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has been helping me to improve my digital marketing strategies to increase the reach of my clients in a very practical and fast way, which allows me to analyze them in a way that allows me to rethink them if necessary, I recommend you to everyone use this tool, they will not regret it ... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

OutboundEngine Overview

What is OutboundEngine?

OutboundEngine helps businesses grow by making online marketing simple and easy for everyone. We create beautiful, high-impact marketing campaigns, deliver them automatically and track engagement to show who’s ready to have a conversation. Our platform strengthens relationships with customers, partners and prospects to uncover more opportunities with less work.

OutboundEngine Details

Email Marketing and Social Media Marketing Done for Small Businesses

OutboundEngine provides:
A team of experts with specific industry experience writing copy for each vertical
Content written with the long term interests of the audience in mind
Marketing experts who consistently monitor email and social media best practices
Marketing Campaigns generated and sent on behalf of users
Targeted tools that are designed to surface leads

OutboundEngine
2012
Austin, TX
@outboundengine

OutboundEngine Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the OutboundEngine community
Have you used OutboundEngine before?

OutboundEngine Reviews

Showing 131 OutboundEngine reviews
Already have OutboundEngine?
Benefits Counselor/Agency Development Manager
What do you like best?

I was looking for a program initially that would help me manage my clients, as I had a difficult time keeping my current and past clients' contacts organized. I wanted to be able to reach out to past clients regarding recurring shoots and potential jobs, and I wanted some way to let them know what I was up to so I was top of mind whenever they needed to book a job. OutboundEngine streamlines this outreach process, and their content is professional and thorough without looking too sales-y. It has addressed the disorganization issue while bringing in new leads and initiating recurring jobs with past clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

OutboundEngine is an expensive service, which was hard to justify at first since I am just getting my business off the ground. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am solving the aforementioned issue of disorganization with client contacts. I want to be able to reach out to previous clients regarding job needs, and wanted a way to stay top of mind that was enjoyable for them without seeming like a sales pitch. I have seen a good return on investment with OutboundEngine and I have gotten back in touch with some previous clients! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in OutboundEngine
Lifestyle Medicine Teacher
What do you like best?

Article posts on social media were organized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They did not connect to my emails and I did not have one direct contact from using their service after paying thousands of dollars. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use another service! I paid thousands of dollars and received no contacts from what Outbound Engine provided and they did not provide what they promised. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I did not receive any benefits after paying thousands of dollars and they did nothing to make accommodations to keep me as a customer. I am very dissatisfied. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The campaign marketing was great, the topics were on the money, and they sent out a campaign every couple of weeks. They were very supportive during this pandemic and very helpful in getting my payments pushed when I needed it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Your locked into a contract. At the time I became a client I didn't realize I would be locked into a contract for a year. Being a new business owner that was a struggle sometime to make the payments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The company is very diligent in making sure you succeed as a business. The campaigns are great, the topics and branding is on point. Customer service is spectacular and they follow up with you on a monthly call. I would recommend them to anyone, however if your not in a financial position to be locked in a contract this may not be for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Outbound has helped with the branding of my business and to get my name out there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Nothing so very useless and way too expensive for nothing worthwhile Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sales person lied and said I could get out of it after the initial 6 months. Buyer beware. Customer service is atrocious. They say I am stuck paying $299 a month for another 6 months for a cheesy newsletter that no one read. $299 for a newsletter...ridiculous...Totally not willing to work out a deal to have customer be satisfied. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. I can recommend actual products that work. Be in touch. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

None none and more none. Useless Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Informational, educational, and relevant content is created customized for our clients. They find it easy to read and we've gotten a lot of positive feedback. It saves the marketers a lot of time regarding content creation, and the content is interesting so it sparks more communication between our clients and their account managers. Very grateful to OutboundEngine, it has been a life saver and has helped us satisfy our clients without putting more work on our marketing team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The cost is high when you look at it at face value. However, when you compare it to the cost of hiring a content writer or hiring more marketing staff, it is much less significant. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to streamline, if not entirely eliminate, the time and energy spent on content creation. We were also helped a lot with social media, since it was difficult to remember which posts were supposed to go out what day, etc. OutboundEngine streamlined and automated that, so we were able to post much more consistently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Specialist
What do you like best?

OutboundEngine's customer service is outstanding. I feel like every time I've run into a specific issue, my concerns have been addressed in a timely manner. It was easy to get ahold of my account manager, and all communication I've had with OutboundEngine has been super professional. I really appreciate what this company has done for me and my business.

Additionally, the content that they put out is top tier. It's engaging, informative, and I've never had any issues with errors or timing. They send out content in a timely manner and clients are eager to receive it, it's not spammy or generalized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be a great thing to have a weekly call to make sure the consumer understands how each platform works and how to utilize all the tools you have to offer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

OutboundEngine has helped me by keeping clients engaged. When running such a small operation, client communication can fall through the cracks and people can lose interest if their attention isn't held. However, OutboundEngine helps fill those cracks by providing interesting content that makes my business appear professional, timely, and committed to my clients' outcomes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Outbound Engine has relieved me of some marketing and campaigning stress. We're able to ease the amount of workload that the marketing team has, and we can trust OutboundEngine to create quality content and do consistent work. They are extremely professional and send out material that I find is helpful and interesting to my clients and future clients! Thank you, Outbound Engine! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's a bit expensive for small businesses, but i think it's worth it in the grand scheme of things. I wish we could customize a bit more too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are solving the issue of the marketing staff being overworked. When we're consistently working on client campaigns, there isn't a lot of time left over to work on our own social media, content creation, and article publication. We want to be more involved with our clients, and OutboundEngine helped us do just that. We barely had to think about social media and content, and it would be sent to clients automatically. Consistent communication is key and OutboundEngine filled a few critical gaps in our company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Director
What do you like best?

The service is average, but I have never received an order from the emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This company has given me the run around for months after I tried to cancel the account. They simply will not do it. Its been a huge waste of time and energy trying to get someone to reply to my emails because they will not allow me to cancel over the phone. I'm fed up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't do it. They have no respect for their customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

They just send out newsletters. They are ok, but I have found much better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

OutboundEngine, in comparison to other similar companies, has excellent and dedicated customer service. You can tell that the team wants clients to succeed, and they are extremely responsive. Because of this, the software was so easy to set up and use, and I and my customers seem happy with it so far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! I've had an excellent experience with them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has helped me solve the issue of consistent communication with clients. Running a busy business and doing most of the work myself, it's difficult to find the time to generate and send out content. OutboundEngine creates content for me and sends out relevant info to my clients, both through social media and through their emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Executive Vice President
What do you like best?

The salesperson and client management person. But save yourself a nightmare because the dream they sell is not reality, and if you try to cancel they will run your card again before you have a chance to even call your credit card company- that is called fraud. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Everything else. Poor content, and worse yet, when I tried to cancel they ran my card for the second time that week despite me being on a monthly billing cycle, just to hedge their bet in case I cancelled my card. The person who called me during this time was incredibly rude over the phone, and tried to shove how good the service was down my throat. The content was horribly written and began contacting clients before I had a chance to even get to know the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

None, I regret signing up Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The customer service is outstanding. My account manager took her time to make sure all my questions and concerns were addressed and then followed up with me later in the day on another issue. I like the content provided, it's not only relevant to clients but is educational as well! I have referred some colleagues to this company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to be able to customize the content a little more (fonts, appearance, etc.) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were able to put out informative content consistently to clients, which is difficult with a smaller company. So that issue was the main one we solved with OutboundEngine. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Loan Consultant and Certified Military Lending Professional (CMLP, CMR)
What do you like best?

The best thing is the automated, and hands-off email campaigns. I also like the referral campaigns (the visa card ones). The app is easy to use as well. Great for LOs that don't have a CRM or database. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

1. Having to manually upload contacts so they get on the email blasts. 2. The social media add-on is an absolute rip off. Do not do it as they have no idea how to make a successful campaign. Waste of money. 3. You have no direct line to your account manager. 4. No integration with HubSpot or Salesforce to auto-add contacts (I was lied to when I signed up). 5. the posts to social media are not engaging or relevant. and the biggest issue is resolution to my suggestions and complaints (and their promises not kept) with no action to resolve. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Unfortunately I get more bang when I email blast directly or blog. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This software saves a lot of time; even though it's pricey, it would cost a lot more to staff a marketing team. It's user-friendly and has been seamless so far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'd like if it were more customizable rather than block packages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our company has been solving the issue of time vs. money and hiring more people vs. having the current employees take on more marketing tasks. With the use of OutboundEngine, we've been able to save a lot of time that would be spent logging in and out of individual social media accounts, creating content, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Real Estate Agent
What do you like best?

The fact that I can reach out at any given time and have help with what I need or just have something tweaked a little bit is amazing. I don't ever have to worry about lack of communication. I appreciate that very much since some other marketing platforms that I have been on get your money and never follow through with anything. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly I have not found anything that I dislike about OutboundEngine! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend Outbound Engine to anyone who is looking to have a marketing platform that you don't have to worry about. I get emails prior to emails being sent out so that I can proof them & to me it is better than constant contacts! I also get notifications when I have a FB post being ready to be sent along with Linked in. I could not be any happier with this company! They have streamlined all of my marketing stuff for me and are always there if I need to ask any questions or have something added or changed on any of the platforms for marketing! Hats off to them for taking my marketing stress off of me!!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am not a social media savvy person and I love the fact that I don''t have to worry about posting for business just posting some personal things. The benefits have been amazing and all I have to do when a email is sent just look to see who has opened and if they clicked on any links. It has been worry free for me! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love the look and connect of the emails sent out. Right on for my clients. I also liked being able to create customizable campaigns and received help with set up as needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's a little expensive for what you get, but my clients seemed to really be enjoying the information provided. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely would recommend trying it! It saves a lot of time and energy for small businesses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helped us create customizable and scalable communication solutions for our clients and keep in touch with important contacts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

I'm not the best at remembering to send stay in touch with past clients. I get distracted! Outbound Engine takes that task of my 'to-do" list by sending out timely and informative emails and social media posts. They also alert me when past buyers and sellers read my emails and social media posts so that I can contact them and start a conversation. It helps me stay top-of-mind with my client base without me spending hours writing and refining content. My only gripe (and this is so minor!) is that when I have a conference call scheduled, if I'm on the phone and can't answer their call, I'm done for that month! There are no second chances! LOL! It was totally my fault and I'm certainly not the only call they have to make so I've learned to respect their time and make sure I'm available when they call. The calls are scheduled over a month in advance so it really isn't a problem. I just have to make sure I'm ready. Their communication really is excellent though. I've used other platforms where I signed up and didn't hear from them again after the initial installation. OE really keeps my in the loop. I've been very pleased with their product!~ Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As I said above, I wish I had a little bit of wiggle room on the conference calls. If I have one scheduled at 8:30 am and I can't get off the phone until 8:33, I wish they'd call me back maybe once to see if I'm off the phone. There are some phone calls that I have to take in order to provide quality service to my clients and I hate to ignore calls because they might run into my OE time. It's a minor gripe but one I've run into. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It definitely saves me time with social media marketing. I don't have to worry about it anymore. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm still working to see how many people actually open and read my emails and social media content. Sometimes, it's enough to just keep my name in front of my clients. I do have people mention that they've seen my posts so they are working. I'd like to be able to personalize my emails just a little more but that may not be possible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It's incredibly easy to remain in contact with my customer base. They get a bi-monthly email with relevant articles and I can place two articles of my own. Not only that but the times I've needed help there was someone readily available to walk me through the process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like a share button which would allow my customers to send an article to a friend. Similar to what Zillow has where you can forward a link and the person receiving it shows that their friend sent them something. This would help me spread my name and hopefully expand my email pool and create more opportunities for sales. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problem was just staying relevant with my customer base. I call them for birthdays and policy reviews but this allows me to stay connected the entire year. Since I'm on their mind they can now more easily refer me as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Relator Broker
Real Estate
What do you like best?

Keeps me in front of my clients and customers! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! I love everything about Outbound Engine! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I love the product just hate to refer it to my competitors Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Contact management, overall communication and actual closed sales Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

Nothing Special about it. The sales people are good. They make you think that you are getting something worth your while, but it’s not. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Outbound Engine is nothing special for the price. Literally anyone can do what they do. They will send out emails and post on your Facebook 2 times a month. I was not happy with the service, but they said that I was committed for a year. They could not show a contract where I signed up for a year and I was not told that I was locked in for a year. I think it’s weird that they would make someone pay for something that they were not happy with. If your product was good, you would Not have to force and trick people into paying.

The customer service is terrible. I have called and emailed and have not got a response back from someone that can Help. They said the first available person would call and that was 3 days ago. Save your money! Not a good investment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

No Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No benefits. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

5th Grade Teacher
What do you like best?

Outbound Engine has taken the complexity out of marketing and allowed me to focus on my clients. The content they publish resonates with my audience, and I have nothing but positive things to say about my experience so far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The service is not cheap, but like anything - you pay for what you get. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Outbound Engine has helped me save time and stay in front of my customers via relevant content and social media posts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

OutboundEngine is very user-friendly, it was easy to implement and has been really straighforward to use so far. The content is great and I've gotten a lot of positive feedback from clients. The program basically does all my advertising for me and takes a lot off my workload! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The pricing is high for a small business, startup, or partnership. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I've been able to save a lot of time with marketing and advertising, because OutboundEngine basically does it for me. They have great customer service and I feel very comfortable delegating a lot of my marketing tasks to their automated program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The Facebook content is unique and the email blasts that go out aren't generic like other programs'. It also helped me stay in touch with my social media platforms a lot more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We don't have a use for all of the services, so the price was high for what we were getting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ability to post on social media more often

Stay connected with clients

Generate unique content Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Social Media Manager
What do you like best?

This software has helped me effectively manage clients and client outreach, and I've been able to provide educational, informative content with very little effort on my end. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

What I've seen so far looks great! Although my ideal price would be lower Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has saved me a lot of time and has helped me give clients what they actually want to read about. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The customer service is excellent, and all of our questions were answered in a timely manner. It was easy to stay in touch with clients and with everyone on our email lists, even though they were quite extensive, and outboundengine's information was very professional. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is expensive, and more customization options would be ideal. Otherwise great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeping in touch with an extensive client base and a large network is difficult, and outboundengine's professional email marketing and organized program has made it a lot easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.