Orchid Spa Software Reviews & Product Details

Orchid Spa Software Overview

What is Orchid Spa Software?

Orchid Spa Software is business management software that has been serving the needs of day spas and medical spas for more than a decade. Available as either locally installed Windows software, or as an "always-on, always available" cloud application, this software will help you schedule appointments, track purchase history, automate client communications, perform payroll, and dozens of other critical business operations at an affordable monthly subscription - no setup or cancellation fees, never any contracts.

Orchid Spa Software Details

Software for businesses including spas and massage therapists to track clients, services, payroll, employees, and inventory.

DaySmart Software, Inc.
1999
Ann Arbor, MI
@daysmartinc
95 Twitter followers

Orchid Spa Software Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Orchid Spa Software community
Have you used Orchid Spa Software before?

Orchid Spa Software Reviews

Showing 7 Orchid Spa Software reviews
Already have Orchid Spa Software?
Esthetician
What do you like best?

The report section in Orchid is very easy to navigate. I enjoy being able to easily access all information in one tab. I am able to run my own reports for services provided which helps to grow my business. I also really enjoy the mobile app. It has made it a lot easier for myself and our team to book appointments while away from the front desk. There are many features I enjoy from this app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I feel like some things are a bit cluttered. There are times where I feel the entire system may be a bit difficult to navigate overall. I would like for it to look slightly more professional and less cluttered. I would like for it to be easier to book appointments in terms of timing. I do feel like sometimes it takes quite a while to just book a simple 30 minute consultation or appointment for our clients. I do feel as though that would make a huge difference in terms of productivity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend Orchid to anyone who is looking for an affordable and user friendly software. The software is very easy to learn if you have never used a program like this before. I enjoy the mobile aspect of this software as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have easier access to my scheduling and booking clients now that I also have the app on my mobile phone. I have noticed that this has made it easier for myself to book more appointments. This is very important to help with productivity. I definitely think the mobile app has helped me out tremendously when trying to book appointments while away from the front desk or even when I am away from the office! It is so awesome. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ADMINISTRADORA DE SPA/MAQUILLADORA PROFESIONAL
What do you like best?

Orchid Spa Software is a platform very easy to use, has a lot of functions so it is very robust, allows you to track staff, appointments, and customers, in addition, to plan and organize services, payroll, inventory, on the other hand, offers the possibility of conducting marketing campaigns to promote the services and products offered by your business. It also has an integrated system for generating very effective alerts, as well as various ways in which customers can make reservations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is a very good tool, I would like to develop a mobile application would be very convenient as it encourages interaction and communication with our customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Without a doubt the main advantage has been the marketing campaigns that we have done, which has promoted us enormously in the world of cosmetology and personal welfare, offering and offering our products to more people, in addition to allowing us to increase our customer portfolio, additionally has given us the ability to establish a very organized system of work, control and monitoring of personnel and the most important for us the proper management of inventory. So we are pleasantly satisfied with the performance of this program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ESTILISTA
What do you like best?

Of all the programs of administration of beauty salons that I use, I can affirm with total security that Orchid Spa Software is the best most functional since it firstly goes hand in hand with technological advances and allows us to disseminate our work through our social networks. What we do in our beauty salon, regarding changes in look, hair color, intensive treatment, and almost as a team we are immersed in the world of digital influencer in the cosmetology and styling sector, which has allowed us to significant increase the customer portfolio, on the other hand is very easy to use and configure, in addition to having access from any mobile device for its deployment in the cloud. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is expensive so it is oriented to large chains of beauty salons or spa, we managed to acquire it already for the fifth establishment of our business or the headquarters number 5 of the city. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Widely recommended for franchises or chains of beauty and spa salons, it has a considerable cost so you should evaluate this before saying the acquisition of this program Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is a very functional program, has allowed us to establish new and better administrative criteria for our business, optimizing all aspects of the beauty salon from the management of appointments with staff, monitoring and control of inventory, generating greater use of resources , the increase of customers, expansion of the business, in addition to advertising on social networks, so in a short time we aspire to recover the investment made with this program. We are very satisfied with the performance and operation of this software, it has become a fundamental part of our business development. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Gerente
What do you like best?

Software Orchid Spa is a program of management and administration of spa where its main functions are oriented to the booking of appointments, registration of customers and employees, also allows to record the services provided to customers, make reports and inventory control, also is very easy to use and compatible with Windows PC, implementations in the full cloud, tablets and phones with iOS and Android. On the other hand it allows to store photos of customers or treatments before and after its application, an aspect that stands out over similar programs is that it allows the configuration of recurrent marketing campaigns, so they have developed integration to social networks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

While it is true that it has a database of customers, does not store service history that the customer is made only the basic data of the profile, so if we need a statistical report of which are the most quoted or demanded services, the system does not provide it. The program does not offer a general license for the business account or business account but for the number of computers that use the program and each computer must be independent to another, then must be configured from several locations to share the same database of customers, staff and services, must re-enter customers, staff and services for each database from a single location, so it substantially increases costs that plans offered through promotions that are offered when hiring the service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a good program, however I suggest that you should conduct a good investigation or contact the staff of the company, to clarify doubts regarding the plans or packages offered and the actual costs of the product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In general it is a good program that respects the functionality is very well designed, so we facilitate many business management activities, we consider Orchid Spa Software, because it has great development and integration with social networks, which is currently a very positive aspect because it serves to win new customers and the possibility of maximizing marketing is a very attractive feature, and that the current program we are using in our business is about to expire the contract we decided to look for new alternatives, we have tested it for 10 days and we liked its functionality in terms of booking appointments, inventory and payroll, however once we contacted the technical support staff by some presented explained us better about the configuration under license by team and not by business account, really a pity because we are a small expanding business and with that subscription by team we are not able to make the payment of more than $3,000 for 3 teams. otherwise we would undoubtedly move to this program, however we will continue to enjoy the service until the trial period expires. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Its quite user friendly and the mobile options are very useful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally sinking is slow and we need to reboot the program Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Patient appointment management, as well as accuracy in revenue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing
Law Practice
What do you like best?

The appointment book overview provides a great once-over of the day's appointments as well as the appointments for the week. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The software does allow for appointment overlap, so it's important to watch your time stamps to ensure there is enough time between one appointment and another. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's so easy to manage multiple appointments for multiple therapists. One glance at the daily calendar tells you everything you need to now about what the day's schedule looks like, which is great when multiple therapists are calling in to check their books for the day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

When programming different appointment types, including a buffer time automatically ensures appointment overlap is minimized and client wait time is short, if any. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Licenced Massage Therapist
Health, Wellness and Fitness
What do you like best?

I like that you can store all of the information for each client in the system but also can just treat someone as an unnamed walk-in to handle a quick ticket checkout. The system is pretty intuitive and fairly easy to learn. There are quick check videos to watch to help you remember how to do things within the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't enjoy that everything is its own pop-up window - in order to create a ticket, the system opens a window to bring up what client you're booking/checking out, then that opens another window to input information for the client if they are new, all of this while the ticket itself is a third window. It's confusing at first and you can't navigate between windows so there doesn't seem to be much point to them being separate. I feel it creates visual clutter. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take the time to fully explore the software to see what you can do with it. There seem to be a ton of features and available resources that even after I've been with this company a year, the manager is still going, "Oh, I didn't know it could do that!" Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our software allows us to book appointments, store client information, and check out both spa services and retail products quickly and efficiently. I feel it's a good system to integrate with our POS for ease of checkout for all of our clients and customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.