Oracle VM

Server Virtualization.

Work for Oracle VM?

Learning about Oracle VM?

Oracle VM Reviews

Oracle VM review by User in Printing
User in Printing

"Solves the purpose"

What do you like best?

I like that it is free, and can run on any platform without many issues. It is easy to use for the most part after you are set up ( setting it up is a big pain).

What do you dislike?

When I first started using it, it took me a while to set it up and get it up and running. Not the easiest to set up. Some of the features are not supported on certain platforms.

It lets me simulate certain workstations without me having to physically be at the machine, which is a huge advantage for my company since we have only a certain number of machines and 1000s of people are trying to use it at the same time. Saves us a lot of time, and resources.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Oracle VM
Showing 38 Oracle VM reviews
Oracle VM review by robert j.
robert j.

"Manage Several Virtual Machines"

What do you like best?

Depending on your RAM, you can manage several virtual machines at the same time, so you can check how does behave the OS or app you are testing on different environments simultaneously. For developers, it is amazing that Oracle VM runs on several OS, like Linux, Windows, Mac, FreeDOS, and many more.

What do you dislike?

It does not perform well with 3D graphics acceleration, so you are limited to work with simple software and apps. Also, if the main PC gets into sleep mode, the VMs will get offline and get sometimes crashed and if the host computer's shuts down, the VM closes and stays open, it doesn’t shutdown too.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As an IT Implementer, I can recommend Oracle VM to other members of IT department. This software is well-suited for users who are looking to experiment with different OS on different environments. Not recommended for users looking for a one-click solution. This software takes time to master, especially with all the settings it has, and you have to be patience work with it.

In my company, we use Oracle VM when we want to set-up and test new OS we are developing. At first, we had some difficulties when we were facing the software, get into settings like configuring the virtual hard disk and virtual network can be confusing, but with some practice all of our IT team was able to handle it and start using it for every day activities.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Oracle VM
Oracle VM review by carmen d.
carmen d.

"The best for IT Workers"

What do you like best?

When I first started testing VirtualBox I was surprise with how easy it was to install it. Then, when I used it, I discover how easy it was to operate. Besides, being an open source software, It has many options available for customization. It has a great variety of disk images formats and allows you to run different OS simultaneously and, whenever you want, you can suspend current VM machine state to login to the previous state easily. Its best feature is that you can import or export VM, so you can use it on another device running Oracle.

What do you dislike?

It has the same issue that has almost every other open source and free software: it often has stability issues. It gets sometimes stuck and I have to restart the VM, that’s why it’s important to make backups regularly. Also, there are some simple features, like sharing folders, that can be hard to do on VM Oracle. You have to get a specific configuration to be able to copy and paste documents from your PC to the VM

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this software to developers who need to run a small number of VM, for simple developments and testing purposes. It’s not a tool that will replace some other complex servers, but it will get the job done.

My company is about Artificial Intelligence and I work on the IT department. We use the VirtualBox VM to test several operating systems, environments and applications. It's one of our main tools, as it allows us to stand up to a virtualized environment for testing.

What Server Virtualization solution do you use?

Oracle VM review by sara r.
sara r.

"Keep as many Virtual Machines as you wany"

What do you like best?

The main benefit is that it’s free. So, you, as a developer, has the chance to quickly to spin up the entire virtual environment to test specific design scenarios at no cost. But it doesn’t mean it’s a low-quality tool, because it keeps getting updates very often. Lastly, it’s a very popular product and you can get some good support from the same community of users

What do you dislike?

I found that if you want to check something from the software itself, the documentation isn’t good, so you have to look further to get specific info. Also, at first it might be complicated to utilize, because the interface isn’t actually intuitive. There are so much other things this software needs to do to improve, but it’s understandable and I know they’re working to improve it

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend VM VirtualBox to developers who want to

run servers and databases on machines but not on a deep way, just to test how it works. Not recommended if you want to use 3D hardware acceleration.

I work in the IT department of my company, and we use Oracle VM VirtualBox to build, develop and test environments from isolated virtual workstations. This dramatically prevents damages to our own system and it gives us access to each environment. With the isolated virtual workstations, we can access to customer environments so quickly there’s no need to configure the main workstation to match, it’s done automatically.

Oracle VM review by bill c.
bill c.

"Virtualization and customization on the table"

What do you like best?

Although it was implemented several years go in my company, tt was the first virtualization tool I ever used and it was incredibly simple to install and learn. Then I used VMWare, but I decided to stay with Oracle VM it had a better performance with a cheaper price. I love that I can choose all settings from the VM, so I can create exactly the type of environment I want in order to test a product.

What do you dislike?

Oracle VM is installed across several computers in the IT department and some of them showed an error the first time I was trying to open a VM. After searching online I discovered I had to permit virtualization through BIOS. I still don't know why it only happens in a few computers, but this process when slow and unpleasant. Also, there are some issues with the drivers, like a 3D video driver I'm unable to add, regardless of the customization I make to the VM.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Oracle VM is a platform well-suited for companies or personals wanting to learn about virtualization arrangements. Companies in charge of developing apps, websites and solutions could run all their tests in a safe and controlled environment with Oracle VM.

Oracle VM is a great tool to virtualization! I use it in the IT department to effectively deal with several virtual machines and make all customization I need. This solution is perfect when it comes to deal with several working frameworks and applications using few resources from hardware, considerably less than if I would run it on the main PC.

Oracle VM review by summer k.
summer k.

"For testing apps, software and other products"

What do you like best?

When I started at my company, I didn’t know how to use VirtualBox, but I discovered how easy and intuitive this software was, and I could master it completely in a couple of weeks. As VirtualBox is widely used across the IT department, I never had to install the OS I wanted to work with. It was as simple as open the VM that some of my colleague sent me with the OS installed, and I could start working on it right away. Another thing I like is that VirtualBox is a very popular software among the IT community, so it’s not difficult to find help on online forums regardless of any doubt you may have.

What do you dislike?

When trying to access to VirtualBox for the first time, some computers show an error and you have to allow virtualization through the bios, making it a tedious and long process. Also, when getting into full screen it is almost impossible to come back to regular size, as this change has to be done with a shortcut that’s hard to remember. Also, there are issues with the drivers, which doesn’t necessarily come installed with the OS, so you have to install them manually.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recommended for network builders, programmers, coders and software engineers wanting to test their products on different virtual environments. Make sure the computer you use has enough RAM and enough memory to allocate the VM, as they may be heavy in some cases. Also, if you want to have practice on system assurance, VirtualBox is perfect for the job.

From the first day I started working on my company I noticed that VirtualBox was one of the software most used in there. It is the tool selected for deploying our testing Virtual Machines. Every developer, software engineer and programmer gets into VirtualBox to test all of their products within different operating systems and versions of themselves. The main point of getting into a VM is detecting how the product will respond in different machines, under different circumstances.

Oracle VM review by samara j.
samara j.

"Test your software with different OS"

What do you like best?

Although it’s used for complex purposes, the setup and usage of Oracle VM is simple and fast. Also, it doesn’t limit itself to Windows, as it allows the installation of almost every OS on the market. It even runs uncommon OS, like Kali Linux, giving us the chance to test it first before implementing it into a physical workstation. Another thing is that Oracle VM is able to emulated several Virtual Machines and run them at the same time, adding to them as many specifics characteristics as you wish, saving a lot of time on turning a machine off and changing its settings.

What do you dislike?

Even when it does a great job on creating and setting up a VM, it still lacks of some important features when it comes to the connection with the physical and virtual machine. For example: when inserting a flash memory via USB on the physical machine it does not appear on the VM. In case I would like to view those Files and folders inside a VM, I would have to copy from the flash and paste it within the VM, making this process tedious. I think if it would automatic it would simplify a lot of things.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you work as a software developer, Oracle VM could be a great tool for you when you're on the evaluation phase, testing how it’s going to perform in different environments. Also, if you’re considering to buy an OS, you may want to test it first, and to avoid putting in risk your own machine, you can always use a VM for these purposes. Another recommendation is to use Oracle VM if you want to use a software without having it installed in your own computer. You can install it within a VM and it will always be set for you.

My company develops software and Oracle VM is an excellent tool for testing them on different OS, with different connectivity settings and within a machine with different parameters. What’s great about Oracle VM is that we can do all that on a single PC with this solution installed.

Oracle VM review by rubi r.
rubi r.

"A tool for setting and testing new solutions in a safe environment"

What do you like best?

Oracle VM gives user the control to change as many parameters as needed, even for setting up bridged network, with just a few steps to follow. It comes with guides that explain exactly how to get an optimum performance on your Virtual Machine. What I like the most is the feature for Saving state, when I can just leave the session right there an return exactly where I was. The UI is very simplified, without long menus and instructions. And, of course, it’s free!

What do you dislike?

This solution still lacks of some basic features, like printing or opening USB devices from the host’s computer. Also, the Full screen mode is confusing. It sometimes opens by accident the shortcut for returning it to its right size is confusing. Finally, I was forced to download the guest OS addon to put sound on the OS. This should be done automatically.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Oracle VM is a perfect solution for members of the IT department working on developing new software. It provides a safe environment for making all the testing you need on different OS.

Oracle VM is used all across the IT department individually or in teams to create, set and test new solutions we develop or purchased. It offers a safety environment for testing the compatibility of a new software into different OS. We also use Oracle VM for training exercises, creating an internal network for developing software, setting a safety environment for developers to practice.

Oracle VM review by bailey b.
bailey b.

"Modify all the parameters of your own VM"

What do you like best?

The greatest things about this solution are: it’s free, open source, easy to install and to learn, the UI is informative and gives user the ability to change all the Virtual Machine parameters and you’re able to save the current state of a local Virtual Machine, so you can return and continue exactly where you left off.

What do you dislike?

Setting up the network settings may be the only complicated parameter to change on Oracle VM. It comes with NAT by default and you have to turn off the Virtual Machine in order to switch the networks settings each time. Another thing is that the VM does not always allowed some drivers. You have to get the specifically ad don to the current OS.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Oracle is perfectly suited for IT companies and IT departments in general, when professionals want to create or test apps or software in safe environments. Also, it's a great way to hold information out of your regular workstation, saving space and making it easily transportable.

We are long time clients of Oracle, as we own several licenses for Oracle software, and Oracle VM fits very well into our collection. We implement this software when we want to run solutions on a safe environment without compromising the security or resources of the main workstation. It’s so simple to use that all of our IT department knows how to create, set up and export a Virtual Machine.

Oracle VM review by roland p.
roland p.

"#1 software on the IT Department"

What do you like best?

What I like the most is that it's a very simple process to setup the software and it's very simple to use, coming with a UI that gives user the power to change a wide scope of the machine's parameters before beginning the Virtual Machine. Another thing is that this solution has several guides for ideal virtual machine execution to take the most benefit for the utilization.

What do you dislike?

Although there is an uncountable amount of information online about this software, it is difficult to find specific replies on the documentation. Also, the updates are not done automatically, they have to be done manually, which is annoying and takes too much time. I would like this to be fixed.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Oracle VM is an ideal answer for programmers, software engineers and developers who need to run some virtual machines for improvement and testing purposes. It can likewise work great in situations where there's a complex virtual that has to be tested. However, as an advice, try not to anticipate that it should turn into your answer for supplant a pack of servers with better performance for virtualization.

On the IT department, we use Oracle VM VirtualBox to assemble separated virtual workstations and to test software on different OS. Detached virtual workstations enable the user to get to the desired conditions without reconfigure the host’s PC. This significantly helps with anticipating inadvertent harm to my own framework and access to my essential condition.

Oracle VM review by Frederick D.
Frederick D.

"Much better than Oracle VMWare"

What do you like best?

Before using Oracle VM I utilized VMWare, and I have to say Oracle VM is much better, easier to use and it gives me fewer issues. Of course, one the biggest likes for this software is that it’s completely free, but it still keeps on developing and, in case of any doubt, it has a very effective support coming from all the Oracle community.

What do you dislike?

It cannot be displayed on every computer. The host PC must have RAM for at least 8 GB so it can work well and without issues, especially if you are trying to run Ubuntu or another non-typical OS. Also, when mounting external hard drives, it takes too much time and sometimes I have to restart the whole process so it can do it well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recommended for beginners on IT, perfect for internals on this department, and for small companies having computers with a decent hardware to test and develop simple software. If you’re working on a project that require multiple participants, each one can set their own environment for testing with their own VM.

Oracle VM is used in my organization by a wide range of employees divided on teams to create, manage, test and improve the software they are working on. It’s one of our main tools to create environments for training exercises with no risks of failure. Our objective is to test suitability for business needs and compatibility with different OS.

Oracle VM review by Anita P.
Anita P.

"Overview of Oracle VM "

What do you like best?

I think the best feature is the ability to run different kinds of operating systems through this. I have tried loading up CentOS, MAC, and Fedora through the VM and they have worked pretty smoothly. Great portability and the multiscreen resolutions are great.

What do you dislike?

A little slow when you are running a lot of virtual machines, and slow to load up.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Oracle VM is a great way to manage virtual machines and work on multiple platforms at the same time. I have enjoyed relying on VM for that.

I mainly use the VM to administer our systems and monitor their activities. With strong processing power, it has definitely made my job a lot faster and easier. I also like that it is easy to set up.

Oracle VM review by Ghada B.
Ghada B.

"The best VM for easy and performed work"

What do you like best?

Oracle Virtual machine presents a lot of interesting features that I found useful:

- It is free to download

- Run on different platforms in Windows, MacOS and Linux

- Easy to setup

- Easy to use

- Performance is fast as compared to other solutions available

What do you dislike?

I can't really find anything that i dislike. Oracle VM is fulfilling all my needs as for now. Maybe, the only thing that bothered me was there is no drag and drop between host and guest machines, everything else was fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Oracle is known for their great software like oracle VM. So i highly recommend Oracle Virtual machine to work with, it's a freeware tool, easy to set up and to use and it's fast compared to other VM.

I am currently working on it, I can virtualize any Linux OS, I create a virtual machines Linux in Windows, it save me lot of time and resources.

Oracle VM review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Ease of Installation"

What do you like best?

The Oracle VM is very easy to install after the download is complete. It is easy to set up once you follow the necessary steps that are provided during the installation process.

What do you dislike?

I have had a tough time to install another operating system on my VM. I get stuck at the stage where I want to install Oracle Solaris. I cannot get past this stage. It's not offering an option of creating a new virtual environment. I have used it before in other machines, but getting to the next stage on my current workstation is not possible.

I would like to use the VM to install other operating systems to learn more Linux commands as we wait for a project that will require a lot of knowledge, on how to install and configure the Oracle DB in our client's servers.

Oracle VM review by Satish S.
Satish S.

"Nothing else can be more cost effective than Oracle VM"

What do you like best?

Oracle Virtual machine is cost effective solution for current generation integrated enterprise management. There are Oracle VM templates available for deployment. Hundreds of such pre-built deployment templates are available for different needs of applications. Performance is fast as compared to other solutions available. Since the Oracle is not charging for licensing at least for now, we have lots of savings when compared to the hardware approach.

What do you dislike?

For every freeware we see some negatives and same is the case with Oracle Virtual machine, but this is offset by the positives that are there. some of the drawbacks are lack of support. Complication in the setup of shared folders for guests is another hassle we are facing. Not all network cards are supported. If a host wants to automatically drag some folders into the guest desktop, its not easy.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Cost effective. That's enough for any enterprise to consider.

Oracle Virtual Machine caters for rapid enterprise application deployment and simplify life cycle management.

Oracle VM review by Andi L.
Andi L.

"I have had an okay experience with Oracle VM"

What do you like best?

Oracle VM is a good program because it runs on various different platforms, so you can use it with Windows, OS X, and I believe Linux as well. It also didn't hurt that Oracle VM is free to download.

What do you dislike?

The program is difficult to use, and took a long time for us to set up and get the hang of, which was frustrating. There is not a lot of training offered for the program, which is very inconvenient, especially when multiple people need to be trained. The management side of things also needs a lot of work in my opinion. As far as I know, they haven't updated Oracle VM since 2014, so I'm not quite sure what the story is with that.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have the funds to purchase something other then Oracle VM, I would suggest you do that. Like I said previously, I don't think it's been updated since 2014, so I don't know if the company is even trying to expand upon or improve this program. I would think not.

There unfortunately aren't many benefits that I have found from using Oracle VM. The biggest benefits have been that it was free and that I can use it with both OS X and Windows.

Oracle VM review by Tony W.
Tony W.

"Simple to boot and set up, and relatively responsive within the VM"

What do you like best?

I like the easy setup process of Oracle VM, only took me 2 hours to set it up from scratch and once launched, the VM did not crash very often.

What do you dislike?

I did not like the fact that when I ran the VM on my gaming laptop, my laptop suddenly gave a BSOD which was odd for me since I had never seen a BSOD on my laptop before. However, it ran fine when I launched it on my desktop PC.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use this product if you want a stable, easy to set up VM. Do not use this if you are unfamiliar with Oracle products in general.

I am building a photo sharing, critiquing, and competition website called PhotoShare. I've realized the benefits of using Oracle VM in that I can access my remote servers even from an external network such as when I am away traveling or on vacation.

Oracle VM review by User in Semiconductors
User in Semiconductors

"Easy to Use, When It Works"

What do you like best?

We use Oracle VM to support our website. Previously we were using Wordpress and this is a huge step up. The program allows me to host the website in October where I can manually manipulate my code instead of having to fight through a hard to navigate webpage.

Beyond the website, it's great because it connects my company for all our coding needs. Our team can work together on code from all over the world using this one program instead of resorting to multiple platforms.

What do you dislike?

As I don't have a background in engineering, the software can be hard for me to use. When it's working, it works great. When it crashes, I have to wait for our support team to fix it for me. I'm slowly learning how to fix common issues myself, but it takes time away from other work.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The Oracle VM works great for a team of software engineers but when setting up machines for non-engineering team members you will likely face problems and delays because of those problems. I would recommend do more work before implementation, creating help guides for all users.

The VM allows our team to collaborate across continents while using different computers (Macs & PCs) as well as different programs. It's saved us time and wasted energies in meetings.

Oracle VM review by Administrator

"High performance and availability"

What do you like best?

Before knowing Oracle VM, used other software market, but always we had difficulties of integration and performance. So I started to look for a solution of high perfomace and high scalability that was compatible with the internal policies of my company. Then I found the Oracle VM, so far the best choice I made in terms of virtualization.

What do you dislike?

not much dislike me in Oracle VM. Unfortunately what disturbs most is the documentation, my company is in Brazil and it is difficult to find qualified personnel in national territory. The documentation (fully in English) hinders the passage of knowledge, but nothing that would disrupt the use of the tool.

We use Oracle VM deployment process of our application. During the launch of a new version always occurred incompatibility issues in the production environment now launched an entire production environment thanks to Oracle VM Manager Web Services API. After all meets well our goals

Oracle VM review by Alexander P.
Alexander P.

"Powerful but complicated"

What do you like best?

Oracle VM Server is best used to virtualize other Oracle products. It is a pretty decent virtualization server based on Xen, and features fully tested and certified Oracle Applications stack for the enterprise environment.

What do you dislike?

Having used another Oracle's VM solution, VirtualBox (previously owned by Sun, though), I disliked the Oracle VM Manager user interface as it was too complicated. Maintenance is not as straightforward as with XenServer or even Microsoft Hyper-V.

The main benefit is reduced license costs. I didn't really look in it, but for Oracle ERP and/or DB it turns out to be cheaper than hosting them on other virtualization solutions.

Oracle VM review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Awesome Product - Speedy !"

What do you like best?

I personally like this VM as one can virtualized any linux OS. This VM doesn't lag or hang even if you virtualize 3-4 Linux machines. This is a freeware tool, that one can easily download and install on there personal machines

What do you dislike?

If you do like more than 4 Linux virtualization, this VM tend to lag. I assume that you have ample of RAM and space but still you will encounter a little delays, which can be overcome by loading lesser number of VMs at one moment

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes I would highly recommend this software , as it is freeware there is no harm in trying, if you don't like you can anytime switch back to other paid VM. But, I would highly recommend to try it first

I have to run automation scripts on various Linux machines to verify the functionality of our business application

Oracle VM review by Ying Kit L.
Ying Kit L.

"Good usability."

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and straight forward. Pretty similar to the other Virtual Machines platform available.

What do you dislike?

You require to have a pre-requisite of VM knowledge and hands on experience in order to use Oracle VM.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get some hands on experience and technical knowledge prior using VM. This will help you to enhance your development!

Configuring and managing VM. The benefits I'd realised is to enhancing my skills and knowledge.

Oracle VM review by Anibal S.
Anibal S.

"Day to day virtualization"

What do you like best?

A competetive virtualization product. Simple to use that does the job. It is designed to further abstract away the details of the platform. It doesn't need to provision storage or compute resources or anything like that. The resources are provisioned automatically, and scaling is handled by the system.

What do you dislike?

User interface is not very friendly or powerful.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Keep working in the same direction. Don't alianeate users (like VMWare has done)

Software development. Local virtualization of target environments.

Oracle VM review by User

"Oracle VM Virtual Box works well and is very helpful for developers"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that Virtual Box can be used to create test environments. At my company it is not easy to get test environments provisioned. So this tool allows our developers to setup their own environments.

What do you dislike?

I wish that more people knew about this product. Many people know about other virtualization environments but for some reason they dont know about this. I also wish their were more VMs available in different environments.

Testing, testing and testing. We use it to setup test environments.

Oracle VM review by Maria R.
Maria R.

"Oracle VM user"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to create different virtual machines using this program

What do you dislike?

what I like least is that sometimes does not close properly, and the virtual machine must be turned on manually.

It helps me create a virtual machine Linux in a Windows environment

Oracle VM review by Yanzhong X.
Yanzhong X.

"Good, but can be better"

What do you like best?

easy install, powerful, scalable; PC or laptop, VM makes EBS installation in local PC possible

What do you dislike?

sometime unstable, taking too much memory; slowing host machine down drastically on and off

remote desktop, remote login, install EBS in laptop with VM

Oracle VM review by User in Printing
User in Printing

"Solves the purpose"

What do you dislike?

Oracle VM review by Sobhan M.
Sobhan M.

"Nice Open Source VM"

What do you like best?

No need to worry about the licence. a Free product for the home user with the same feature of the commercial product.

What do you dislike?

None that I am aware but May need improvements on CLI.

Virtualization

Oracle VM review by Sudhindra G.
Sudhindra G.

"Use"

What do you like best?

They best virtual environment. One package for whole lot of work

What do you dislike?

not found one. I am a new user and I have not found any disadvantage till now

I am new

Oracle VM review by Cliff R.
Cliff R.

"Oracle VM is a great addition to the product suite"

What do you like best?

Running the VM takes much less resources on the running processors than other VM tools on the market

What do you dislike?

The run time licensing costs can be prohibitive

Recommendations to others considering the product

Costs are a big factor - at the end of the day you have to compare production level licenses versus just prototyping

Running development environments using a VM rather than middle tier server deployments

Oracle VM review by Jason T.
Jason T.

"Dqta"

What do you like best?

Quick east, intuitive, with easy to understand interface. Well worth the time spent

What do you dislike?

Sometimes could be a challenge,with a small amount ofmtraimimg. i wa up and running in no tiwe

Economic, pkanning, customer reach out. Steady and reliable process

Oracle VM review by Sowmya R.
Sowmya R.

"SR VM"

What do you like best?

Customer Support and features, Product Quality.

What do you dislike?

SR creation takes long and takes lot of time.

Working in co-ordination and multiple location and security

Oracle VM review by Administrator

"It is intended to be Oracle's answer to vmware"

What do you like best?

upgrades are relatively easy and straightforward.

What do you dislike?

there are a number of features which are perhaps implemented better in vmware. For example, the procedure for cloning a live VM.

OVM is applicable to a wide variety of applications.

Oracle VM review by User in Banking
User in Banking

"Great tool that supports rapid enterprise application development"

What do you like best?

Comes equipped with over 100 prebuilt Oracle templates ready for deployment. The enterprise support is great and comes at a very affordable cost.

What do you dislike?

I really can't think of anything I dislike. Just an overall awesome tool!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try! It really is a great, easy to use, and intuitive tool.

Application development.

Oracle VM review by User in Information Technology and Services

"its functional and very visual based"

What do you like best?

I like how it's point and click and it works with other programs quite well

What do you dislike?

The length of time the system is down for updates

billing

Oracle VM review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Oracle VM Performance and UI"

What do you like best?

Templates for Oracle products, Cloud based

What do you dislike?

Roadmap, UI enhancements,, mobility, agile

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Test for Performance and ease of use

Consolidation and cost reduction

Oracle VM review by User in Financial Services

"Oracle Reliability, but cost"

What do you like best?

scalability of oracle provides for many use cases

What do you dislike?

cost of oracle would be the reason a switch away from oracle products would occur

Account Information

Oracle VM review by Internal Consultant in Financial Services
Internal Consultant in Financial Services

"OracleVM"

What do you like best?

user interface is interesting and easy to use

What do you dislike?

more Featuress need to be added to the application

we use it everyday for building environments

Oracle VM review by Ahmed S.
Ahmed S.

"Powerfull virtual machine"

What do you like best?

Oracle virtual machine is very easy to use and also it is not heavy in use comparing with other virtual machines in the market

What do you dislike?

I don't have any comments about it for now because I didn't use it for a long time

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it and you will be satisfied. :)

Learning about Oracle VM?

* We monitor all Oracle VM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.