- Serves the core needs of contact / service center and other customer service applications.
- Widely used platform and decent customer services
- OK to use with the right support and training infrastructure
- Decent product updates and time
- Good quals and other customer references
- Out of the box functionality is solid and pretty usable out the box
- Clunky and hard to implement
- Highly customized, hard to contain and manage the best way possible
- Bad customer service and support
- Complex and hard to tailor to the business needs, doesn't have the best
- Services contracts are complex and difficult
Consider other platforms / cloud solutions.
Know what you are buying, this product id dated and pretty terrible from a support perspective.
Contact center solutions with service quality needs.
Better call center metrics / KPIs, but terrible customer service. Dated and clunky solution.