Oracle Content and Experience Cloud

Oracle Content and Experience Cloud is a cloud-based content hub to drive omni-channel content management and accelerate experience delivery.

Work for Oracle Content and Experience Cloud?

Learning about Oracle Content and Experience Cloud?

Oracle Content and Experience Cloud Reviews

Showing 12 Oracle Content and Experience Cloud reviews
Oracle Content and Experience Cloud review by Faris E.
Faris E.

"Oracle and It's Many Wonders"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the user friendliness of Oracle. It allows a user with minimal prior knowledge jump in and start learning how to best use the system for an organization's needs. This ease of use is what allows so many companies to increase their productivity through Oracle.

What do you dislike?

I do not enjoy some of the features that are lacking from Oracle. There is no built-in email client, which can be very frustrating for someone using an Oracle-based program to generate invoices, for instance. To email this invoice, you must download it, sift through the downloads, save the invoice and then email it. The increased number of steps to do something as simple as emailing a generated document can slow productivity down in some instances.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that when using Oracle, you are collaborating with someone who is already fairly experienced with the system. Once you are familiar with the system, it becomes much easier to navigate and explore the options you have within Oracle.

I used Oracle to generate invoices with my company, working in their Accounting division. Oracle allowed us to generate hundreds of accurate invoices to send to clients, every day.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Oracle Content and Experience Cloud
Oracle Content and Experience Cloud review by User

"Oracle content and experience cloud "

What do you dislike?

What Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solution do you use?

Oracle Content and Experience Cloud review by User

"Quick & Easy to Use- definitley worth the price"

What do you like best?

It was very fast to use and run and at the same time it is very user friendly. I was in a role that involved a lot of collaboration and talking to new people so using this product made my job so much easier in that area

What do you dislike?

I would appreciate it if it was integrated with other products better. Also, everytime I tried to search for something, I would have this weird glitch that I couldn't fix until I shut down the program and restarted it. This happened for a while but then it got back on track- idk why on earth that happened but it was mainly a one time thing

Recommendations to others considering the product

none besides make sure tp do more trial suns

I have used Oracle Content and Experience Cloud and appreciate its ability to simplify the problems I face in work.

"Good overall"

What do you like best?

At our company we participated in the implementation process and we worked with the Oracle Team to find new cost effective ways to enhance our daily processes.

What do you dislike?

I feel it is limitated in some of their applications and the company wants to charge additional money for abything, support should be provided for longer time and they should try to keep their clients happy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You have to evaluate the cost and effectiveness according to your company size and objectives.

We wanted to update our previous version of Oracle because we need more automatic procesess in our Financial Department.

Oracle Content and Experience Cloud review by Reena G.
Reena G.

"Great Application "

What do you like best?

This is a great platform, it is not very difficult to update, modify and bring changes. It is quite easy to understand and learn. It can cater mostly every requirement of an organization.

What do you dislike?

The only problem this application has is that it sometimes slags and makes system slow because of its continuous background checks.

Our companies business software is based upon oracle.

Oracle Content and Experience Cloud review by Chaitanya G.
Chaitanya G.

"Oracle cloud review"

What do you like best?

One of the best features is that you can use a single content hub to create and publish Omni channel content .

What do you dislike?

There aren’t too many things to dislike considering it is new in market, but there can be more features added.

Digital asset management is something we look to use oracle cloud services for.

Oracle Content and Experience Cloud review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"Cloud Experience"

What do you like best?

I think that the thing that I like best about this particular program is how user friendly it is as well as how easy it is to keep up to date.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing major that I would say that I do not like about this software. There are some integrations I would like to see but that would be it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that your plan to implement is precise and very strategic to ensure the maximum buy in and success.

Being able to keep data and information in one location that is accessible to everyone is key.

Oracle Content and Experience Cloud review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Oracle--Switcheroo"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that most of our companies sites are now all one stop shop on Oracle.

What do you dislike?

It took some time getting used to, ESPECIALLY doing the time, and the Annual Reviews.

Everything is now in one spot instead of having multiple places to go search for information.

Oracle Content and Experience Cloud review by Kenneth L.
Kenneth L.

"Automatic, With little need for correction."

What do you like best?

While performing data entry and notations, it is quite simple to bring these to every applicable subsection of the program under the individual client.

What do you dislike?

The system may time out with loading a large search frame.

Taking initiative on sales to provide proactively solve complaints.

Oracle Content and Experience Cloud review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Great for high security "

What do you like best?

The ease of use with this program. As a banker it was already installed for me, I just had to use as needed

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all to complain about. Completely satisfied

It protected the private information we needed it to at the bank I worked for and we were able to utilize it in the. Background of our daily work. Very simple and trusted

Oracle Content and Experience Cloud review by Consultant

"oracle Content"

What do you like best?

The product I have done a demo with is a safe and secure mode to collaborate the content, it uses dynamic bandwidth to do the same. We can create users for content creation.

What do you dislike?

Oracle autonomous content and experience cloud does not allow to sort or filter the files dynamically.

Sharing among dealerships of my client

Oracle Content and Experience Cloud review by Internal Consultant in Sports
Internal Consultant in Sports

"Great Experience "

What do you like best?

The ability to store content at a fast and quality rate

What do you dislike?

This application was hard to navigate through at times

Information storing for business to business usage. I was able to create websites quickly

Learning about Oracle Content and Experience Cloud?

* We monitor all Oracle Content and Experience Cloud reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.