Optmyzr Reviews & Product Details

What do you like best?

Optmyzr is a must-have for any PPC strategist's toolbox. It saves me a ton of time by allowing me to optimize my campaigns quickly and efficiently as well as giving me the ability to create dynamic campaigns almost effortlessly.

On top of that, their customer service is second to none. They are always making their platform better by adding more features with increasingly better recommendations. I've been using Optmyzr for close to 6 years now and they are always making things better, smarter, and faster.

Recently we started getting more e-commerce accounts and with the help of Optmyzr, we're able to create a more granular shopping campaign that allows us to get a much higher ROAS for our clients.

One more thing to mention is the Rules Engine, it's a game-changer. It allows to algorithmically perform tasks at scale, the limit is only your imagination. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This is a tough one, I'm a fan. But, if I HAD to pick something I would say that while their service is second to none, sometimes they can be a little slow in getting back with you. I'm not talking about days slow, just hours slow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Stop thinking about it. Even if you are using something like Marin or Acquisio, you still want to use Optmyzr. Your clients will thank you, your team will thank you, and you will be able to get more work done. They have a free trial. Go for it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're using Optmyzr to dynamically generate campaigns. It saves us over 100 hours per month and allows us to focus on optimization and strategy.

I've been doing paid search a while, back when it took a long time to make account-wide adjustments. With Opmyzr, I'm able to get to the meat of what is working and is not working and make optimization quickly. This allows me to work inside more accounts and optimize them more often. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Optmyzr Overview

What is Optmyzr?

Optmyzr is a PPC optimization platform for search marketing consultants, agencies, and in-house teams. Founded in 2013 by a team of former Google executives, Optmyzr gives search marketers the tools and insights to quickly execute strategies for accounts of any size, diversity, or complexity. Driven by machine learning and the data from your accounts, Optmyzr reaches beyond the core automations found within Google, Microsoft, and other ad engines. Our solution allows you to automate regular tasks, frees up your time to focus on testing and strategy, and keeps you in constant control — even when using automated bidding.

Optmyzr Details
German, English, French, Italian, Japanese, Spanish

PPC management tools to help AdWords and Bing Ads advertisers become more efficient. Tools include a historical Quality Score Tracker, One-Click Optimizations, Custom AdWords Reports, Unique Data Insights, and pre-built AdWords Scripts.

Optmyzr

Showing 106 Optmyzr reviews
Already have Optmyzr?
Google Ads consultant, Founder
Marketer
What do you like best?

I came across Optmyzr as we have taken Google & Bing Ads back in-house, having had them with a few agencies for 15+ years. While I have managed my own and a few consulting clients ads accounts over the years, with 3 - 5 campaigns in each and maybe 100 keywords max. Taking on both our two brands accounts, each with 1500+ keywords in and thousands of ads in each was a new challenge for me. I tried a few management tools that first few weeks and settle on Optmyzr for the following reasons.

I love the budget auto optimisation /suggestions options. Especially through the first 3 months of COVID when any data we had before was totally out of the window, being able to quickly optimise the budgets has been invaluable. Having suggestions based on days and time of day basis has helped me stay on top of spend and moving campaign budgets as people buying days and times changed dramatically. Even now as the new norm is settling in, we've launched new campaigns and the budget suggestions has really helped us optimise these quickly.

The weekly email summaries of the accounts has been really helpful too, so if there has been something going amiss through a week I will see it quickly, outside of my usual optimisation schedules (every two week). This has saved me from one new campaign blowing out a bit that is great.

Also, the budget predictor has been invaluable, so we can help budget, and predict ROAS through the remaining period.

The shopping feed optimiser has been invaluable too, with 500+ products in one of our fee's it's help go into a lot more detail than the basic groupings by brand we had set up in Google's native dashboard.

And the last big feature I use is the PPC Audit Score that goes above and beyond the recommendations in Google Ads. I'm always finding unique and interesting keywords when I go through this analysis ever few weeks, and remove the low performing ones, and is a great prompt to run new ad tests for the next 2 week period.

Plus their customer support/account management team have been awesome, actively reaching out and jumping on calls with me to show me how to get the best from new features as they are released! Amazing car from a sass company! Thank you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

One feature that is missing and as a bulk ad uploader/ creator. As much as creating ads in sheets is fine, I would love to see a more programmatic way to create hundreds of ads with split tests.

Also while it's pretty simple to understand, there are a lot of options, so while video's are sent as links in the onboarding emails, it would be great to have them in the tool, as you find each new resource. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's great at Google & Bing ads with lots of automation and optimisation suggestions for these two networks, with very little setup needed as it has a lot of tools built-in. It's not the cheapest platform, but even just their proactive approach of my account manager to keep me up to date with new features and be there within 24 hours on Zoom to go through how to use a feature is amazing! It's been great for me as an internal manager of Google Ads, who had experience on smaller accounts, but now feel confident I've got our management of out two X 1500+ keyword accounts under control! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The basic problem i had was how to manage two 1500+ keyword accounts and stay on top of what is going on within each Campaign/Ad Group & Split Test. Simply, Optmyzr has given me the tools to both automate some work, and get the reports to make better decisions, plus predict budgets, which out accounts team have loved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Search Engine Marketing Specialist
What do you like best?

I searched high and low for a tool that could help me provide beautiful reports that could connect multiple tools into an appealing report that didn't just look like a data dump. I am in love with not just the reporting capabilities of this tool but the superpowers it gives me & my team by being able to analyze deeper than other individual tools. In addition, the scripts are fantastic as they help our team leverage automation to alert us on issues that we would have never feasibly be able to monitor by hand. I am truly grateful to have found this tool & in addition to the amazing insight that Frederick Vallaeys provides not just our team but our entire industry. They truly stepped up by launching the PPC Town Hall series during the Covid Crisis, helping our industry collaborate and share ideas & information on how to navigate during these unprecedented times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much that I dislike. I would say most of the challenges we have come across are large because the source tools don't yet have the ability to pull the specific reports but this is not an issue that Optmyzr can do anything about. It is the other platform that needs to keep up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's one of the tools we keep on hand to ensure we are driving the strongest campaigns possible for our clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Google AdWords Premier Partner
What do you like best?

I have been using this software for a number of years and the amount of time it has saved me in analysing accounts and optimisation has been invaluable and well worth the money spent on the software. I use it for all my Google Ads and Bing Ads clients whether they are lead generation or an e-commerce company. I love the fact I can map out complex shopping campaigns in minutes which would have taken a long time before. I also use the software for all my monthly reporting. I am able to set up bespoke reports for each client and set them up to send to the client on a monthly basis automatically. There is also a section called workouts and you can set up the tasks you want to be completed on a weekly or monthly basis so it's easy to work through them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is not really anything I don't like. There are a few of the tools I do not use as I don't find the results as useful but only one or two out of many. I find the tool for Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would certainly recommend if you are running Google Ads to implement this software into your Agency. It can provide lots of benefits including saving time and money on optimising accounts ongoing. It can also help guide employees through all optimisation tasks with the workout section in the software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I save time of both analysing and implementing changes to account. To do everything manually would take so much more time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief Operating Officer
What do you like best?

When we decided to bring in Optmyzr we were moving off another popular platform and missing some key elements that make the team more efficient. By adding Optmyzr to our paid management team we were able to handle more accounts with bigger spends effectively. We have doubled the total monthly spend under management while keeping the same number of staff. Our team has better visibility to the detail of campaigns, better efficiencies, and more time to focus on how to make the client happier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

While the tools are great it really does require a strong knowledge of PPC systems to make the most of the platform. There is so much in the platform that it can be daunting to get new team members into it and use it well. As with any recurring cost platform a company buys we always want to get the most value out of our purchases. If there were a little more training or directional support from the team at Optmyzr to guide my team to optimize their usage of the platform that would be great. We still miss an ability to quickly see where a client is operating in connection to their monthly targets and goals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure your team members spend the time to understand scripting inside Google Ads and inside of Optmyzr. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problems we were solving are pretty straight forward. We were growing the paid media team to fast and not able to manage more customers with larger spending. So our margin on the paid service line wasn't where it should be. By putting in Optmyzr we have been able to double the monthly spend under management without having to double the size of the team. Additionally, Fred and his team are incredibly knowledgeable about the broader PPC (Google Ads, Bing Ads, etc) environment. We have greatly enjoyed the continual enhancements to the platform that have opened our eyes to things we could do in advertising and in the Optmyzr platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Optymzr is bar-none the best PPC management platform I've ever used. It pays attention to all the right things to harvest the most ROI out of your PPC campaign. The breadth of tools available in this platform will save you hundreds of man hours.

The support at Optymzr is excellent and ALWAYS follows through every ticket issue, opposed to simply trying to close tickets out as many support teams do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are some quirks as it relates to scaling things for recipes amongst team members, but all in all, it's an amazing product! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are lots of BAD PPC management platforms out there. THIS IS NOT ONE OF THEM. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS SOFTWARE! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Optymzr has helped us build a proprietary algorithm that gains fast traction and optimizes ROI for small businesses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

There are tons of features that I find very useful. One of the things that I like is the automation for Rule Engine. Also, the best is how you can optimize the account with one click. The analytics tool can save lots of time and bring quick value. + The tool is very accessible in terms of money compare to other similar tools. The weekly email summaries of the accounts have been really helpful too, so if there has been something you missed through the week, you can see it quickly. This can save you from one new campaign blowing out a bit that is great. In addition, the scripts are fantastic as they help the whole team leverage automation to alert us on issues that we would have never feasibly be able to monitor by hand. There is also a section called workouts and you can set up the tasks you want to be completed on a weekly or monthly basis so it's easy to work through them especially if there are few people handling the account. Due to this, our team has better visibility to the detail of campaigns, better efficiencies, and more time to focus on how to make the client happier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how the report that is sent via email is presented. I prefer to have it more catchy like putting a graph in the report itself so you can see immediately the details even without logging in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would certainly recommend if you are running Google Ads to implement this software into your Agency. It can provide lots of benefits including saving time and money on optimizing accounts ongoing. It can also help guide employees through all optimization tasks with the workout section in the software. It's great with very little setup needed as it has a lot of tools built-in. It may not be the cheapest platform but the support you will be getting is pretty amazing! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am having a hard time improving the performance of our PPC clients but now that we are using Optmyzr, it helps us a lot. It makes our job easier and we don't need to spend more hours working and it makes our client happy by giving them complete reports of their account. Also, it helps us identify optimization opportunities such as location targeting or negative keywords via the N-Gramm solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

You don't need to configure google ads scripts so its better to use Optmyzr.

Instead of using scripts and automated rules, you can use optzmyr workouts.

Another feature I like is that the budget pacing gives you an estimate if you budget is pacing on time or not. Besides that , you it has a dashboard where you see all of you accounts. YOu can even choose which accounts you would like to choose.

I also like that it gives automate alerts on main KPI's like cost, cost per conversion, roas, conversion value and more.

It it more suited if you are a team working on lots of accounts.

I like that support answer so fast meaning less than 24 hours and genuinely wants to solve your problem. However, having a chat support would be a nice addition. :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are some features that can be added like budget pacing per campaign level. This is where its competitor shape.io has the advantage on Optmyzr.

I wish they also can adjust budget based on campaign budget based on the KPI's that you wanted to hit Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is worth the price if you have lots of accounts and you want your team to save on time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps us save time in our optimizations instead of using Google ads scripts. Some of the scripts need programming so that's the advantage of using Optmyzr. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CM
What do you like best?

The support. Fast reply and very helpful. Videos have been sent with an explanation. The team of optymzr is amazing, from the sales to the on-boarding and the support time. For me, besides the quality that the tool delivers, the service of the team behind it is amazing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it is not very clear to me where to find documentation. The support is great, the on-boarding is amazing but it would also be very helpful to find an article, how to do's/ tutorials online. And you cant always undo changes in Google Ads easily when you did optimizations from Optymzr. I don't know if its possible to make undo's easier, that would be a great win. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Time is money and optmyzr saves you tons of time. The price/ quality is great for you as a user. This tools analyses are great and will push your campaigns to higher levels is relative short amounts of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

For me, it is saving time in analyzing campaigns. Automations with the rule engine (although I ain't great at it yet) and setting up shopping structures with Optmyzr. But mostly the analyzing part is amazing for me. It helps me to do an hour work withing 10 minutes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AO
What do you like best?

Optmyzr allows me to manage more clients in less time with optimizations for all my accounts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are so many features that I'm not sure I can take advantage of them all. The reporting features allows for an amazing amount of customization. The optimizations give so many ways to optimize the account without spending an inordinate amount of time digging through data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a tool that will help you manage your Google and Bing Ads accounts in a way that will save you time and impress your clients every time they read a report, you have come to the right place. Use Optmyzr on a daily basis and free up more of your time to run your business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The reporting feature shows off to my clients all the benefits that I am offering to them in a way that is easily duplicated from month to month. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Operations & Strategy
What do you like best?

Optmyzr is a huge time-saver when it comes to PPC Management. Instead of manually working through my AdWords & Bing accounts, trying to find negative keywords and sorting out which ads I need to pause, Optmyzr can do all of this and so much more. My favorite thing about Optmyzr is that if you just want to assess your AdWords account at a base level, they have an account audit tool and Optmyzr express which gives you a few quick tasks to improve your account. But if you want to go into more depth, you have all the individual tools there to use.

And their support is second to none. When I was having trouble in a workout, wanting to use a tool more than once, I emailed my contact, they adjusted it and emailed me back saying it was live and they wanted my feedback. I have never had a software company do this during my six years in the marketing industry. They have my undying appreciation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As a self-proclaimed Optmyzr power user, I personally have no complaints about the software. Though I will note, to train a new person on how to use Optmyzr can be overwhelming because they have so many useful tools and there is a bit of a learning curve. The workouts structure and their training resources can help ease this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need to manage a paid search account and have confidence in the tool you're using, take Optmyzr for a trial. For our agency, it has become the perfect tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Optmyzr solves the biggest problem at our marketing agency - Too much to manage, too little time. Managing ads is a big wide world that you could easily get lost in. Optmyzr brings optimizations to your attention and structures the job of managing a paid search account to where almost anyone could do it. They save us time and they make our clients happy because we're covering so much ground in much less time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Principal
What do you like best?

The onboarding process is very good which includes multiple one-on-one sessions with a dedicated team member. There are also many helpful online pages and videos linked to the tool as well as a full instruction series that is provided with the subscription on a major learning platform. Also, there appears to be a constant stream of new features that are announced inside the tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The interface could be streamlined a little to make it easier to use things. I'm not sure how. This is a very complicated tool for a very complicated product, so it takes some time and effort and to fully take advantage of all the features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are managing multiple Google Ad accounts, this tool is a game-changer. It can save you hours of tedious work while offering you real-time insights and suggestions to improve your accounts that you won't elsewhere. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was able to increase impressions, clicks, and conversions over a short period. The various suggestions are super helpful in keeping my account healthy and growing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the reporting most. Creating an executive summary report so easily is fantastic. Also, it is very easy to modify the reports. There are different groups of reports and we really like them to send in different occasions. Another great option is scheduling reports and it is also possible reporting FB ads.

And the main screen is really great. I can see my all accounts in the same place and check if they're doing better or not within a couple of minutes.

When optmyzr tells me that I save up xxx hours using this tool it is also very great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

For some accounts maybe for e-commerce accounts, ppc audit score doesn't say much. Also when I cannot have some recommendations from different analysis tools it is disappointing.

And it would be better if they share how would those analysis work better. I mean which circumstances do I need for those analysis tools works best. They may share some examples inside those mini - tools inside optmyzr. Because sometimes the results are so vague. I cannot find useful tips sometimes inside optmyzr. Some tools are great but sometimes I do not understand some tools and their purposes.

I want ppc audit score is more shopping e-com oriented in the future if it is possible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can track the quality score with optmyzr. I mostly solve quality score problems using the tool. And it is very helpful seeing how quality score changed from one day to another. It usually helps me solve quality score problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Optmyzr has great built in tools to quickly offer suggestions and valueable insights. The real power is hidden away in the rule engine, where you can built practically everything you wish by using a broad range of variables and things like if-then statements, to create rapports, automate bid changed or adding keywords as negatives for example. The support team is very helpful and replies quick to questions, are open to feature requests. Manually go through a lot of data can be tough, Optmyzr can do this quick and in several ways; often customizable to your own preferences. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In some screens it would be good to have filter functions or sort functions, for all columsn/rows. Usuability could improve a bit, some features are hidden away or not useable in the most logical way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try, the trial is free. Don't automate everything though and make sure to send yourself rapports of the automated changes: to check and manually edit if needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing multiple Google Ad accounts is time consuming. By automating tasks a lot of time can be and is saved. Another thing that saved me a lot of time was create responsive ads for all accounts and adgroups. Some features you use once (in a while) and some daily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

- Time saving through bulk optimisations

- The budget tracking ensures we do not overspend

- Script functionality allows a script novice like myself to work like a pro

- Initial training sessions from Madhurima were helpful Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

- Having to pay to automate tasks & the recipes are a little confusing to set up.

- I'd like more workouts to be pre-set in the system.

- It can sometimes be a little slow Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Utilise all of the training sessions with the support team to really harness the power of the software.

Make sure you utilise the automation as this truly enables you to benefit from what the system offers, saving you time to focus on strategy.

At first, it's good to use the pre-workouts to get you accustomed to what the system can do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Completing bulk operations that would otherwise be time consuming. The email notifications when an account is going off track r.e performance means we are constantly informed and not too late to make changes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The Optimizations included save so much time. Two of my favorites are Ad Text Optimization and Add Responsive Search Ads. The first one allows you to see which elements of ad copy across a campaign or account are performing the best. Then you can write new ads to split test based on that data. The second optimization saves so much time in launching RSAs throughout the account. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are a couple additional reporting functions that would be nice to have. Would be nice if we could add in management of some social platforms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Stop looking. If you're managing PPC accounts in Google, Optmyzr is what you are looking for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Optmyzr saves a ton of time when it comes to managing accounts. Plus, it provides good reporting functionality for Google & Microsoft accounts, rather than requiring you to pay for second piece of reporting software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This one is the most affordable and modern cross-channel marketing software giving me everything I need! I'm a freelancer, and I don't have a lot of budget, but I've worked with Kenshoo, Marin, Wordstream and other small brand softwares. This one is the best for me! They make me look like a big agency without the budget. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Attribution isn't the best, but I hope it's a feature they will add. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a really great option! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Solving the problems of cross-channel reporting, Quality Score analysis, Google Ads, Amazon and Facebook Ads reporting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

On my monthly keyword optimizations, I use the following techniques to see if there's something more that can still be done on my our accounts:

1. New kw ideas via keyword lasso

2. Pausing of non-converting kw

3. Conversion Grabber

4. First Page Bridger

5. Ad Text Optimization is helpful for me when it comes to finding out the best conv ad copies. But unless you made a change on the copy and it converts, generally you can use this guide only 1 time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The downside in using the following techniques:

1. New kw ideas via keyword lasso - It doesnt filter the kw suggestion based on your Kw match type / context. Be sure to check each otherwise you'll end up using kws thats found on other ad groups or those that's on your negative kw list

2. Pausing of non-converting kw - Be mindful of this too, since it includes kws with insignificant ad spend

3. Conversion Grabber - New bid suggestion can be applied even on those kws with expensive cpa if you're not wary

4. First Page Bridger - Quality score is the main basis for this before increasing bids. But QS doesn't necessarily equate to having conversions.

5. Ad Text Optimization - What's missing here are the AD copy suggestions Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mostly about kw bids, kw suggestions. Benefits when it comes to being a guide but mostly you can't still leave it on its own especially if you want to be in control of your budget / cpa bids. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior PPC Manager
What do you like best?

We use Optmyzr as a rollup for our agency MCC and as an efficient way to manage our client spend and performance. It's a vital part of our reporting for PPC clients and provides great optimization tools and data that is valuable to our operations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The user interface leaves much to be desired. A simpler more modern platform would be welcomed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're solving issues with routine areas of improvement that otherwise would have gone unnoticed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Head of Client Services
Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

Where do I begin? I use 'Traffic Sculptor' a lot. This tool finds search terms that have triggered one keyword in an ad group when in fact there was a better keyword in another group. It then adds a negative to force the correct keyword/ad group to be used.

PPC Investigator is also a fantastic tool. It enables you to quickly pick a campaign/ad group and date range and see why key metrics changed. This is invaluable in quickly determining root cause and making any necessary adjustments.

The 'Hour of the week' tool basically recommends or lets you manually set bid adjustments based on a choice of targets. Although possible to achieve manually, this would require a considerable amount of time and resource. With Optmyzr it's a matter of minutes to run the tool and review and post changes.

The 'Negative keyword ideas' tool scans the search term reports for terms which are costing money and potentially should be added as a negative keyword.

The Rule Engine is awesome. To be honest I've only just scratched the surface of the capabilities of this tool. With the Rule Engine now covering MS Ads too, this is just getting better and better.

There are too many features to fully explain how powerful this tool is. Suffice to say, I have been a very happy customer for over 4 years and confident that I will continue to be so. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There truly isn't anything to dislike with Optmyzr. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In addition to all I have said above, what is also great is that I am constantly seeing development and new tools in 'beta' for me to try. Frederick Vallaeys, Geetanjali, Manas and all the team are ppc experts and are very happy to spend time to chat and advise on best use of the available tools and ppc best practice. The whole team are clearly very passionate about providing the very best tools for ppc professionals and, crucially for me, with a pricing model that isn't just for large agency budgets.

Optmyzr offer a free trial so if you are managing ppc accounts, and haven't yet tried it, sign up and I'm sure you'll be as impressed as I continue to be. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Optmyzr saves me so much time on tasks that would otherwise take a big chunk of my time to do. By having Optmyzr surface issues and make suggestions I can become a lot more efficient in my working day. This equates to happy clients and me having more time to find more clients.

I have tested other tools but this ticks all of the boxes and at a price that is affordable as a consultant. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

I operate a small digital agency and Optmyzr allows us easily to do all the management of Google Ads and make sure we don't miss anything. The features that are most useful are:

- budget management and alerts

- the quick optimisations

- the ability to set client level customised audits to make sure you are not missing anything

- the ability to create client-specific reports that reflect their use of Google Ads - eg Search only vs Seach & Display and have them sent to clients on a regular basis.

I think it's better for my business than Wordstream. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I don't like. Some observations

It's not as effective at isolating search KW negatives as a manual review

It suggests search terms to add that don't have much search volume in Australia Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Optmyzr makes reporting 20 times easier. The reports are great and useful for clients (depending on how you edit the templates).

It also provides a routine process for managing Google ads that I can get someone on the team to do and then check. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We mainly utilize the Workouts and Script tools within Optmyzr. Having the script helps us pace and manage so many campaigns and the workouts are essentially automated optimizations we apply to campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is not user-friendly and the UI is incredibly slow at times. Our team gets frustrated moving in the workouts section and moving within accounts to access script changes. Google updates have not been implemented into their processes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Listen to your users for potential enhancements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Pacing and weekly optimizations. The script tool isn't perfect though because we've run into several occasions where it has not worked as expected. Our team is now moving away from this feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.