OpGen Media Reviews & Product Details

OpGen Media Overview

What is OpGen Media?

OpGen Media is a Marketing Operations and Demand Generation partner for leading B2B companies ranging from SMBs to Enterprises and we are a HubSpot Platinum Partner Agency.

OpGen Media Details

We help B2B companies find, educate and convert new customers.

We're a niche services provider with deep expertise in Marketing Ops & Demand Generation. Our processes and playbooks are specifically built for B2B Tech & Professional Services companies selling mid-sized to large enterprise deals, typically leveraging an Inside Sales team.

OpGen Media
2016
New York City, NY

OpGen Media Screenshots

OpGen Media Reviews

Showing 25 OpGen Media reviews
Location
Already have OpGen Media?
Senior Growth Marketing Manager
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

OpGen Media assisted in a fast-turnaround build of HubSpot and integration with Salesforce. We started working with them in October 2019 and the build-out was complete before EOY. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Their impressive expertise on both platforms, superb communication skills and professionalism. Despite giving the team some tough deadlines, they always delivered and (most importantly) would proactively reach out if there was a problem or issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! Projects like this can be stressful and the OpGen team made the experience enjoyable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you're considering working with OpGen you won't be disappointed! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Building out a marketing automation system can be messy. It is also challenging to scale when you don't have marketing ops inhouse. OpGen started off as an agency partner, but today I look at them as an extension of our team that fulfills the ops role perfectly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Data Quality Analyst
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Several times a year we use lead generation services Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Good sheets, clean data, real people, actual information Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the deadlines are slightly longer than agreed Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are increasing the number of clients one of our service, this is the most important thing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Programs Manager
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I just started working with OpGen Media in September 2019 as a new vendor I came across online when trying to find out new B2B lead generation vendors/products with a innovative approach. I hired them help bring in better quality leads with their lower funnel content syndication program, which combined intent research & custom/qualifying questions to really help target & qualify interested leads.

My goal going in was to really just bring in more qualified leads and conversions from content syndication, and after our first engagement we've taken that step in the right direction as we've slightly increased our qualified leads which hopefully continues on as we keep running programs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They were very clear and transparent during the whole process about the deliverables expected, timelines, etc. They stayed in constant contact to make sure everything was going as expected and I was never left in the dark. Also, they even worked with me to replace leads that fell out of scope during my program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only very minor downsides to my engagement was we had a couple delays in getting through the paperwork/program launched and their estimate of completion was slightly longer than expected. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you have a need to boost your top of funnel lead quality, definitely connect with them as they may have a good opportunity for your organization to try out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

OpGen Media has helped bring in better quality leads from a content syndication program which has been difficult in the past with other vendors and programs I have run. This is a testament to their product (innovative approach to content syndication to help make it more beneficial) and service (support of their team and deliver quality results). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief Marketing Officer
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Our existing marketing operations were an accident of history. The fundamental channels were effective, but our measurement and automation were non-functional. We had also recently added salesforce to our mix and were worried about our broken systems transferring over. Opgen helped us establish a clean foundation so we had accurate attribution. Secondly they fixed our automation process so that each role in the sales process can focus on their job knowing that nothing is getting lost in the cracks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

If I hire you to do a job I want you to drive the process. OpGen knew exactly what tasks they wanted to do, they presented a task by task schedule in Asana and consistently completed tasks ahead of schedule. Their weekly calls were driven by them effective and kept us connected to the process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much, maybe a faster takeoff, but we may have held them up making decisions on our end. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you want to establish a firm attribution and marketing operations foundation that your sales and marketing teams can build on OpGen is the perfect fit. It was so satisfying to work with a firm that understood the unique challenge of b2b marketing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Attribution, automation, and nurturing. We need to establish a reliable customer aquisition cost reporting to raise the capital we need to take our company where we need to go. Our existing reporting was insufficient. With our new optimization all of our leads are now coming into Salesforce through hubspot an automated attribution that makes reporting simple. We have a two part sales process, divided between sales development reps and account executives we need to make sure that leads transition seemlessly from marketing to SDRs and qualified leads transition to Active opportunities for Account Executives without losing anyone so that everyone can focus on their job in the process. The Automated transition of leads through a clearly defined process that overlaps between Hubspot and Salesforce that Opgen set up makes that possible. Nurturing - we have a long sales cycle and clients are often not prepared or qualified to buy at the time we first connect with them. In the past sales people would attempt to manually track follow up on an individualized basis. we did not have reliable marketing nurturing programs to keep our solution in the front of mind for those "not ready yet" clients so we could convert them when they are ready. Now we have a marketing nurture protocol for clients that fall out of the sales process at every point from intial contact through recovering dead opportunties. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Digital Marketing
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

OpGen Media worked with our team to optimize our Hubspot account and integrate it with Salesforce so that we could step into a fully optimized marketing automation system to better track leads and convert more of them into sales qualified leads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The OpGen team is hyper helpful and showcases their nimbleness whenever we have questions or needs. They've been reliable to communicate and answer thoroughly and honesty from day one and always defer to researching a best-practice before sharing should there be a non-standard question or iteration with multiple options. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I've had no problems and have no recommendations. I'm supremely pleased with the entire experience and look forward to opportunities to recommend their services to others. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Completely satisfied without any doubts ever about engaging OpGen. Highly recommended! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're a company with growing sales goals who needs a system ready to handle, nurture and convert a larger number of leads managed by a larger number of sales and marketing professionals. Having OpGen build out a marketing automation and sales tracking system between Hubspot and Salesforce provided a critical element of our scaling goals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I've used OpGen Media now a few times over the years across a few different companies. Most recently, they helped us at Artist Growth build our marketing automaton infrastructure by leveraging HubSpot. This helped greatly by providing our marketing & sales teams a clear structure to operate within, while giving us a full-funnel view of our prospects, leads in various stages, opportunities and closed revenue. In addition, OpGen was instrumental in building our out outbound sales process which scaled to multiple reps and was a large revenue driver for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

OpGen Media has a playbook they've built internally that allows them to provide a clear, concise structure which was made specifically for B2B SaaS and tech companies. Their process works and allowed us to cut down on wasted time and wasted spend quite a bit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They are high in demand which puts some strain in their staff, but they always managed to pull through for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We solved a number of challenges with OpGen Media. Mainly, they built us marketing and sales ops infrastructure which were not present before. We didn't have a full picture view of the specific channels, ad groups and sources that were driving measurable pipeline and revenue which OpGen Media was able to solve. We also did not have much around outbound lead generation, advertising and more to grow our pipeline beyond organic leads and referrals - OpGen built this out for us, then helped us scale it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Development and Client Relations
Entertainment
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

OpGen preformed data scraping for me and my team. I would provide them with a list of several contacts that needed to be sorted through and they would, in turn, give me a CVS file that I was able to upload anywhere. It was a seamless process.

OpGen also helped me and my team get the most out of our CRM by setting up email funnels and digital marketing outreach. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Their level of efficiency, professionalism, and constant communication. Brandon and Philip were always available and made sure that we had everything we needed to be successful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I disliked that we stopped working together. The SaaS start-up company I was working for went under with funding issues and we were forced to split ways. I WILL be using OpGen again. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Go for it! They really understand how to get your team what they need in order to be successful. Unlike some lead gen companies, OpGen takes the time to sit in on calls and product road maps to get a true understanding of your product and target base.

It is as if they are an in-house branch of the company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lead Generation, Data Mining, CRM set-up/training Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ceo
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I have worked with OpGen Media at several different organizations for almost 3 years now - they've consistently produced quality leads on a performance-basis, which has allowed me to forecast and budget accordingly. I typically use them for top funnel lead generation to build out pipeline quickly. Their performance structure and quality has been consistent, and their strategy and input has helped us convert more leads as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They have a very transparent model that scales as they perform well. They are truly all about performance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Scale and predictability. There are a lot of lead gen vendors out there with empty promises and false hope. OpGen Media is not one of them. They do as they say, and are incredibly reliable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CMO
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We've worked with OpGen on a wide range of projects, with the majority of deliverables focused on demand generation and the administration and optimization of our Hubspot deployment.

Initially, we used them for content syndication and quickly moved into outsourcing all of our outbound demand generation to them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

OpGen's availability and agility mean we never have to go too far down a path without knowing results and it allows us to quickly adapt to those results. Their b2b digital expertise is top notch. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I only wish they had more design services on staff. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Treat them as an extension of your team, as opposed to a traditional consultant or outsourcer. Their domain expertise around digital and media can be really useful to your existing team members. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We've consistently hit our demand gen targets with OpGen with really good quality outcomes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Supply Chain Analyst
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We collaborated with OpGen for improving our CRM (Salesforce, Hubspot) processes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The team was super responsive and committed. The weekly meetings were well coordinated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing specific but I would really appreciate if their approach was slightly faster than usual. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have comparatively improved out operations and sales channel process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

VP of Sales
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I've worked with the OpGen on a wide range of projects focused on demand and lead generation to help supplement my sales team for pipeline growth and top of the funnel conversion.

The OpGen team ran several demand campaigns for me and was also to help me overhaul my sales operational by providing critical insights into how I could improve lead nurturing and automation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They work fast. The time to campaign execution was insanely quick since they brought a playbook of ideas and proven tactics. This allowed me to see opps almost right away. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No complaints or dislike. It was a great experiencing working with Brandon and his team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

OpGen helped me grow my supplement my own sales demand generation efforts and hit my pipeline growth targets. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PI
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We're a growth-stage startup with limited budget and internal marketing resources, and needed to find a partner to help us get up and running with some basic marketing infrastructure. OpGen did a fantastic job of helping us sort through various options on the marketing automation side, and then assisting with implementation once we made our choice. They continue to support us on an ad-hoc basis as we need help, and when we have new campaigns to deploy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They're super responsive and always willing to help us at the level we need. Sometimes that's more in-depth, other times it's more quick-hit stuff. They have truly been that extra pair of hands a company our size needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Haven't encountered anything I'd consider a downside. They've been great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Recognize that this can be an iterative process, especially if you are new to digital marketing & lead gen, and one of the great things about OpGen is how they can help you learn over time. Engaging them as a true partner in your process will make for a great experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

OpGen has helped us automate much of our sales & marketing outreach, and increase our efficiency in the marketing campaigns we run. They've also helped educate us on best practices in digital marketing & lead gen activities, which has been hugely helpful given the small size of our company and limited staff. We are now able to manage exponentially more sales activity with our existing staff than we were before engaging OpGen. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

VP of Sales & Biz Dev
Financial Services
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

OpGen is hooking up our digital ads and lead forms with Hubpot, Salesforce, and Apollo Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They are super organized and get everything done based on their initial projections. Asana or email can be used to communicate and weekly calls are productive yet succinct. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, these guys are great and we highly recommend them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are solving the problem of tracking where are leads are coming from, understanding our drop off points, and making sure the right actions are taken at the right points in the sales process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GF
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We were undergoing a number of changes when we brought in OpGen media - we had Marketing Automation platform that wasn't completely optimized, a new website we were developing that needed copy, various channels that needed to be tested and scaled for our lead generation efforts and more. OpGen Media was there for us every step of the way and helped us exceed expectations on all of the above. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They were very easy to work with, and they made sure to consult us on all of our major decisions even before we officially signed them on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The documentation around our Salesforce and Marketing Automation platform was good, but more visuals would have been even better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We had a number of marketing challenges to solve such as our marketing operations, website copy and paid advertising channels. OpGen Media helped get us in a spot where we are now operating much more effectively. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GM
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

OpGen Media helped us with an internal project lead gen and prospecting to drive revenue. It was a clear success. In addition, they worked with us to help guide prospects through our sales process which was extremely helpful and a process we follow very closely still today. We looped in OpGen with a number of our B2B clients as well, and our clients were happy with the results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The entire OpGen Media team was upfront about what they can, and cannot, do. This put things into perspective and allowed us to use them much more effectively. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much comes time mind...they did have some minimums which were too high for some our clients pilots, but they were usually flexible here as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

OpGen Media helped our clients with various B2B focused lead gen and nurturing campaigns. For us, they helped build an outbound prospecting process for us which lead to new business, and helped us think through our nurturing and enablement strategy to push those prospects along to the next stage of the sales process if they were a fit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GC
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

OpGen Media worked with us at Workfront and ProofHQ to drive top-funnel leads and MQLs. As an SDR Team Lead, I was involved in reviewing the lead quality, distributing leads to the SDR team, and ensuring we hit certain conversion numbers. OpGen Media made my job much easier by consistently producing quality leads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They worked with both Sales & Marketing and were always looking to add value. They didn't just produce a lead and send it over. They always checked in and offered their expertise and resources around lead nurturing best practices, which helped us meet and exceed our numbers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have no negative feedback about OpGen Media. Great organization all around. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We needed to meet certain pipeline and revenue numbers each month, quarter and year. To achieve this, we needed to ensure our lead vendors were aligned with these goals. OpGen Media was one of the few that always made sure to work with us to do whatever they could so we could hit quota. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GC
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

OpGen helped us sort out a number of tasks as we were revamping our marketing efforts from the ground up - website copy/optimization, multi-channel attribution, tagging, nurture campaigns, really everything to help support driving leads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

OpGen's team specializes across a range of skillsets that helped our organization fill in between the cracks, and the way they operate is so efficient they were able to flexibly support us where we needed it most. They were excellent partners understanding our needs and helping us creative solve them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Like any partner organization sometimes you wish they could help you full time, but OpGen went out of their way to be efficient and organized to give us as much attention as possible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

OpGen has helped us utilize our various sales tool platforms with greater efficiency and synchronize our inbound lead pipeline to work more effectively. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PM
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We started working with OpGen Media about a year ago. They helped us think through our sales enablement strategy to move opportunities along faster, and build out an outbound prospecting process that has been an excellent lead channel for us. In addition, we've leveraged OpGen Media for some of our B2B clients in regards to demand generation and lead generation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They are a very process-oriented group. OpGen Media has a very specific niche and does it well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Their services are fairly niche, and work best with B2B tech, SaaS and services business. While we work across B2B, most our clients are consumer-focused companies so there are limited opportunities for us to work together. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Process around outbound prospecting, which has lead to new business for us, and sales enablement strategies to help us move our sales opportunities to the next stage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PI
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Content syndication campaigns for specific industries, geography and persona for demand generation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Very responsive. They deliver leads as per set targets and objectives. The Opgen team is also very professional and provide valuable recommendations to achieve our goals which we did. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of anything that went wrong and even with the time difference which is very inconvenient between NYC and Australia they were always very accommodating and available during some of our business hours so we didn’t have to wait for a day to get a response. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Contact them, get a proposal and let them do the work for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

OpGen Media have helped me reach out to an audience that was not in our database and helped me reach my lead generation targets and penetrate new accounts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Head of Growth
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We worked with OpGen on paid marketing efforts as well as assistance when rolling out Hubspot for our marketing team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They have a unique set of skills and get the work done promptly. Better yet, the results were better than I expected! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of what they do feels like magic, I'd like to get a better view into the "black box" as it would help me better understand how their efforts work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lead generation - working with OpGen, we saw some great leads come in through the door. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PC
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We leveraged OpGen Media to product MQLs On a performance model by promoting various e-books and white papers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The entire OpGen Media team was very helpful for the entire process from helping us select which content to promote, lead nurturing strategies and more. Their campaigns were also on a cost per lead model which de- risks things for us. They followed through on their promises, too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Most campaigns were top-funnel focused. Would like to add and sales-lead campaigns as well to supplement, which OpGen Media does but on a more limited scale. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We needed to produce more leads at a relatively quick pace, and OpGen Media was able to achieve this while only producing qualified leads and MQLs for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-Founder & CEO
Internet
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

SEM campaigns (AdWords, Quora, Capterra, LinkedIn, Facebook) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Good communication, easy to work with and effective digital marketers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Small team with limited resources, so they're not experts at everything but can generally find the right people for various tasks Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Improving our ROI on AdWords and other SEM platforms. They have helped us get more for less money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

MO
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

OpGen assists with driving leads for some of our digital campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

OpGen is flexible with requests, but are always honest and realistic with how they can ensure the success of our campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about working with Opgen. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

A problem that OpGen helps solve is expanding the reach of our campaigns to a bigger audience. This helps provide a variation of leads without sacrificing quality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PC
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

OpGen helped us clean up our attribution by connecting Pardot and Salesforce, as well as optimize campaign strategies across channels. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Very friendly and professional, high quality work Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing negative to report. The team is super sharp and responsive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Better pipeline reporting, marketing ROI reporting Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GI
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

LOB and Niche content promotion / syndication Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

OpGen's customer service was great, lead delivery was meticulous, and we loved the lead validation they did on contacts before sending. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

None that I can think of. They were a great partner! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

New prospects for our Saas business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.