OpenText RightFax Fax Server

OpenText RightFax Fax Server is a network fax server solution that automates time-intensive manual paper-driven processes by integrating them with your business applications to help you manage productivity.

Work for OpenText RightFax Fax Server?

Learning about OpenText RightFax Fax Server?

Categories

Compare OpenText RightFax Fax Server to Similar Solutions

OpenText RightFax Fax Server Reviews

Ask OpenText RightFax Fax Server a Question
Showing 17 OpenText RightFax Fax Server reviews
OpenText RightFax Fax Server review by Jeremy B.
Jeremy B.

"RightFax Cloud based faxing has streamlined our workflows"

What do you like best?

Reliable & Secure cloud based faxing solution.

What do you dislike?

Delegation Management is difficult without purchasing an additional module which in my opinion, should be included in purchasing the RightFax product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider 3rd party cloud services like Sencore to use in conjunction with RightFax server as I have found it to be more reliable than the OpenText cloud service. Also consider sticking to v10.5 instead of going to 10.6 unless you need features that are not available in 10.5. Our 3rd party services support has steered us away from upgrading as they are seeing unreliability on the latest version. Exucom brings a wealth of knowledge to the implementation and support process and I highly recommend working with them to roll out your faxing solution.

Eliminate legacy fax machines and associated costs for paper, ink and repairs. Streamline workflows by using APIs between RightFax and OnBase document imaging to associate medical documents with a patient's electronic medical record.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about OpenText RightFax Fax Server
OpenText RightFax Fax Server review by Bill E.
Bill E.

"End-user experience as a RightFax User"

What do you like best?

I absolutely love the ability to have a dedicated fax number that I can provide my clients and then have their faxes show up in my email inbox. This dramatically improves my workflow by minimizing the amount of time I have to walk to the fax machine multiple times per day to either send/receive a fax.

What do you dislike?

I honestly can't think of anything I dislike about the RightFax program. It literally has been a game changer to my daily workflow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a product that will greatly improve one or more user's workflow, allowing electronic files to be faxed in/out and then accessed inside a program that they would have already had opened anyway (Microsoft Outlook) - then look no further. This is a stellar product that has had zero issues in our environment. it has delivered daily the best of results.

Anytime I can improve the efficiency of my daily workflow, is a problem solved.

What Fax solution do you use?

OpenText RightFax Fax Server review by Bobby W.
Bobby W.

"OpenText RightFax Fax Server Review"

What do you like best?

The thing that I like best about OpenText RightFax is the ease of use that it gives our users the ability to send and receive faxes with their own dedicated fax lines. Everyone is familiar with creating and printing a document and RightFax makes it as easy as that.

What do you dislike?

the only thing that I dislike about this product is the fax that I can't export all of my users in a nice usable XLS or CSV file.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this product for anyone that is looking to implement an enterprise faxing solution for the company. while there are many other companies out there, OpenText excels in giving the customers what they need when it comes to faxing capabilities.

in the type of environment that we work in, we still deal with a lot of faxes, so this product has made it where the users don't have to get up and go get a physical piece of paper, instead it comes to their inbox in electronic format so they can continue to work in a much more focused way.

OpenText RightFax Fax Server review by Brian M.
Brian M.

"Full featured robust enterprise FAX server"

What do you like best?

FoIP integration with full enterprise routing capabilities

What do you dislike?

User account synchronization with LDAP needs work. When an LDAP users is deleted there are issues with removing the account from RightFax

Recommendations to others considering the product

The only real concerns are that your VoIP administrator correctly knows how to route a FoIP call correctly to the fax server.

Enterprise Fax for all sites. This product has provided ease of faxing to and from users email client. We also have integrated all fax numbers from all sites into a single installation of RightFax

OpenText RightFax Fax Server review by Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

"Great product!"

What do you like best?

Ease of implementation and high level of support.

What do you dislike?

We have zero issues with the software. The implementation went smoothly and we have not had any outages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It does take some manual setup. However, the implementation was easy and there were multiple levels of support provided to step us through the setup process.

The ability to host as many fax numbers as we want and the ability to get rid of our POTS lines.

OpenText RightFax Fax Server review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Great tool for all faxing needs"

What do you like best?

We love how well this product handles inbound and outbound faxes. It can convert faxes to a variety of forms. It can be used to provide users a web portal or desktop version of faxing.

What do you dislike?

It seems rather sensitive to database disconnects. Rather than trying to just reconnect, it stay disconnected until you manually intervene. At least our version does.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great to use with EMR

We are removing physical paper being printed and then faxed. It connects up with our EMR to fax from there all in digital formats..

"RightFax "

What do you like best?

I like that there are plenty of options to sort and classify faxes. It is easy to receive, view and send faxes.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was an easier way to route a fax back to the original sender with a note. It would also be nice if there was a pop-up or some sort of indication when a new fax was received.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you'd like to eliminate a lot of paper waste at your company, I would highly recommend it!

It has been a relief to not have to deal with paper faxes printing all the time! Now we can print what we want and control our paper output.

OpenText RightFax Fax Server review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"Great Way to Fax"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of clicking print and picking the RightFax printer is great. You no longer need to go to the fax machine, punch in the correct numbers and then hope it gets to the right place. With rightfax you can check to see what the status of the fax is throughout the whole process.

What do you dislike?

There is not really anything I do no like about it. Sometimes I have to restart the print spooler on services to get it to go, but I believe that is an Windows issue.

The ability to fax right from your desktop. Quick and easy.

OpenText RightFax Fax Server review by User in Medical Practice
User in Medical Practice

"Rightfax review"

What do you like best?

It is very user friendly and it makes faxing very easy. We can also add it to our large fax machine and we can fax right from there.

What do you dislike?

It does not like to send faxes all the time, and will get conversion errors.

It is very user friendly and makes faxing easy.

OpenText RightFax Fax Server review by Pradeep  G.
Pradeep G.

"Works good so far"

What do you like best?

Receiving the fax electronically is the best feature. that i like. Sending and receiving the fax electronically saves lot of time.

What do you dislike?

Little complex to setup initially. Once it is setup, it is easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Works wells like any other FAX servers

This application made my document management easy.

OpenText RightFax Fax Server review by User

"Used for outbound electronical faxes"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of the system. Allows for quick access.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that it constantly times out during inactivity.

It allows me to not have an actual facts machine which cuts down on hardware cost.

OpenText RightFax Fax Server review by Melanie G.
Melanie G.

"Seems to work ok"

What do you like best?

I like that I can view faxes electronically and save as PDFs.

What do you dislike?

This software is not intuitive for sending faxes out.

Not wasting paper with this; I enjoy being able to access past faxes as well.

OpenText RightFax Fax Server review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Rightfax Review"

What do you like best?

What I like about it best is easy and user friendly. You can forward or redirect the fax without leaving the fax sheet.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about it is that for larger files/faxes at least in my case I can't save then I have to print them.

I don't have to get up the go to the fax machine. If I need to send something I can just do it straight from my computer.

OpenText RightFax Fax Server review by User in Automotive
User in Automotive

"I enjoy using Rightfax. I love how it comes right to my email inbox."

What do you like best?

I like how the faxes I receive come right to my inbox.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about Rightfax. It makes my job much easier.

N/a

"Rightfax"

What do you like best?

Its convenient to create cover letters and send faxs from my work station

What do you dislike?

There is a significant time delay, i wish it was instant

Whenever clients need documentation, i fax them documents with it

OpenText RightFax Fax Server review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Best way to use fax out "

What do you like best?

its very easy to configure and send the fax

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it errors out with nework error which are wierd

Sedning fax across the network and outside ofthe network

OpenText RightFax Fax Server review by Administrator

"Most effective FAX Server"

What do you dislike?

Have to be really care with installation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to configure and light application

Fast faxing and email faxing is helping a lot

Learning about OpenText RightFax Fax Server?

* We monitor all OpenText RightFax Fax Server reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories